Sleep Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers

"Why are you so cold?" I asked, I already knew the answer because I'd left him downstairs naked and asleep on the sofa but I wanted to know what he remembered.

"I must have gone downstairs in the night, I was asleep in the living room, naked – I got icicles where no man should have icicles!"

I turned and smiled at him as his hands snaked around my waist, just holding, nothing else. It felt nice. "I love you Mike" I said simply "now go back to sleep, it's too early to get up, and you still smell of drink!"

He laughed quietly "I'm sorry I got back so late but it was worth it, I got the client."

"I'm really pleased for you Mike, now sleep!"

Then he hesitated for a second "You don't mind me just holding you? Nothing else?"

"Go back to sleep honey" I said. Sex with Mike was the last thing on my mind!

We slept until late in the morning, I was still entwined with Mike. "Morning sleepyhead" he murmured rubbing his lips over my shoulder. Then he quietly slipped out of bed, a second later I heard the shower running.

I smiled to myself, usually I would feel rejected but I knew that on some level Mike still wanted me. He obviously knew nothing of what he was doing to me as he slept. And for me it was like taking a lover but not cheating. The sleeping Mike's lovemaking was so different from 'my Mike' that it did feel like I was doing it with another man but I wasn't the one who was starting these encounters. I was getting some of the best sex of my life, it wasn't my fault if Mike couldn't remember it.

I waited until Mike had gone for his usual round of Saturday golf, I knew he would be gone for at least 3 or 4 hours. His briefcase still sat next to the front door where he had dropped it the night before. Quickly I carried it into the kitchen, setting it down on the kitchen counter. It only took me a few minutes to go through it, I found nothing that led me to believe that he was having an affair. Then I felt guilty for even looking for proof.

And so for the last four months, things have been pretty much the same. Mike goes to work, has late business lunches and nights out, I stay at home, look after the house, do the shopping, go swimming twice a week – Everything much the same except that I have sex two or three times a week, fantastic sex, with a man who looks like my husband but is pretty much a stranger.

Oh, there is one thing different, I did go to my friendly, elderly doctor who prescribed sleeping tablets for me when I told him of my insomnia. Pretty strong they are too, one is enough to knock Mike out for the night. He always wakes up the next morning not knowing why he feels so refreshed.

EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers
12