Sleep Tight, Sailor

Story Info
Husband watches his loving wife please young sailors.
7.3k words
4.41
72.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Cindy, and I learned early on in our marriage that sexually we were a perfect match. We both are adventurous and open and our fantasies went together perfectly. I am one of those men who loves seeing my wife have sex with other men. My wife is a woman who loves pleasing men, and being the center of attention. She is very oral and loves giving head, and unlike a lot of women, she loves a mouthful of cum. She always said that she loves it when the lucky man she's sucking starts cumming in her mouth, because it's her reward for a job well done.

She is also beautiful. Five foot eight, with long legs, lovely C-cup breasts, a tiny waist and waist-length auburn hair framing a cute face. After we got married we moved to San Diego where I found work in the fledgling computer industry. My wife worked as a loan office at a local bank. She didn't dress particularly provocatively, but she always looked great.

In bed we often talked about our fantasies of me watching her suck off or fuck other men, though we hadn't acted on them yet. We didn't want to go to swinger's clubs, or get involved with anyone creepy. But one night when we went out for drinks we noticed a few young sailors, from the base at San Diego, sitting at the bar drinking beers. We talked to them for a while. They had just graduated from boot camp that day, and were on a short leave before shipping out to their next duty station. They were all young, maybe 19 or 20 years old. They all seemed very innocent and new to the big world. That night when we got home she brought them in bed.

"Those were nice guys," she said. "I'll be they're homesick." Saying that she reached down under the covers and began to stroke my cock. She smiled at me and added, "I'll bet that a lonely sailor would love a home-cooked meal."

My cock was hard in her hand as I answered, "Maybe you should invite one home some time. He'd probably love spending time somewhere other than the base." At this she began stroking her pussy with her other hand and I began to get the picture. She had more than home-cooked meals in mind.

"Maybe you could give him more than a meal," I ventured. "Maybe he'd give you something to eat." She let go of my cock and began masturbating with both hands, looking at me with her bottom lip in her teeth.

"Would you like that?" I asked. She bit her lip harder and started cumming. "Oh yeah!" she cried, "Oh God!" She began to writhe convulsively as she came harder and harder.

"You'd like to suck a lonely sailor, wouldn't you?" I encouraged. "Oh God!" she screamed, her orgasm coming in another wave. Finally she collapsed on her side, trembling, her hands still between her legs.

"Show me what you'd do to him," I said, presenting my hard cock. "Show me how you'd suck him."

Cindy immediately leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, cupping my balls in her hand as she began to suck. "Would you like it if you were sucking one of those young sailors?" I asked. "Would you like to make him cum in your mouth?"

Cindy moaned and nodded without breaking stride as she sucked me. I felt my own orgasm building up. "Show me how you'd eat his cum," I said. Cindy began stroking me in time with her mouth and I passed the point of no return. I could feel my cock throb between her lips as I began shooting a huge load of cum on to her tongue. She continued stroking and sucking until I stopped. Then she smiled around my cock and opened her mouth, giving me a look at her cum-covered tongue. She swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing.

We had a great little hot tub in our back yard. It sat next to a wall near the window to our spare bedroom. Cindy and I talked over our new fantasy. I wanted her to be able to experience her fantasy of having sex with some new men, but neither of us wanted to scare them away by proposing a threesome. I agreed that she could go it alone if we could figure out a way for me to watch. We put a small light over the hot tub and I experimented with going into the spare bedroom and watching through the blinds. It worked perfectly. I had a great, clear view of Cindy in the hot tub, but try as she may, she couldn't see me in the dark room. I even set up a video camera discreetly hidden in the shadows that could catch all the action, and Cindy readily agreed that we should keep a video record to watch together. We planned exactly where she would have him sit on the edge of the hot tub so the camera could see everything.

At this point her plan was to invite a sailor over for a home-cooked meal and some beer or wine, invite him into the hot tub—we'd loan him a pair of trunks—and see where it all led. We agreed that I could be there for the meal and spend some time in the hot tub, but then I would excuse myself, saying I had work that was due in the morning, leaving them alone in the tub.

We even decided that our chosen man could spend the night if he had too much to drink or it got too late, or if he didn't have to be back at the base first thing in the morning. He could sleep on our couch, which was large and comfortable. We'd just see how it went.

After we had everything set up, we went to bed and talked about the ramifications of what we were planning. I didn't want her to feel forced into something she wasn't comfortable with, and she didn't want me to feel jealous or fearful about it. As we talked, though, it became obvious that the idea turned us both on so much that we came several times each that night. We knew we loved each other. We both wanted this.

Once again Cindy sucked me off, teasing me by asking if it turned me on to imagine her doing that to another man. "Do you want to see a man put his hard cock in my mouth?" she would ask, then suck me deeply and long. She'd pull away and ask, coyly, "You won't mind if I make him cum?" Then she'd suck me again, squeezing my balls. "Would it be okay if I did this?" She'd start sucking my balls while stroking my cock. "What if he cums in my mouth? Would that be okay—to have another man's cum on your wife's tongue?"

By that point I was losing it, and found myself cumming, once again, in Cindy's beautiful mouth, watching the cum drip out from the corners of her lips, imagining watching another man doing the same. Cindy then surprised me. With my cum in her mouth, she came up and kissed me deeply, pouring my own cum into my mouth and running her tongue around my lips so I could taste exactly what she would be getting from our new friends.

That Friday we got ready and headed out to a bar we knew was frequented by young sailors who just graduated from boot camp. Cindy, who was 26 years old at the time, had decided that it would be fun for her to choose very young, inexperienced men—boys almost—to bring home. The odds were better that they would be respectful and grateful, and since they would have little experience, there would be little chance of disease. Besides, Cindy liked the idea of being the sexy, "older" woman who gets to give young guys a break-in fantasy they would remember the rest of their lives. We got to the bar and sat at a table near the bar, where we could observe several sailors already gathered in singles or groups to have a beer and revel in their new-found freedom from boot camp. It didn't take long for Cindy to find an attractive prospect. He looked young, he was alone and appeared innocent and unsure of himself. He was, however, well built, handsome and as Cindy whispered in my ear, "tasty."

He happened to take a seat at the table next to us and sat silently, sipping his beer and staring off into the distance. Cindy leaned toward him. "Just graduated? She asked. He smiled and replied, "Yeah, about four hours ago. I can't believe I made it." I held up my drink in a toast. "Congratulations!" He smiled and lifted his beer in answer.

"Where are you from?" Cindy asked, sliding her chair around our table to get closer. He said he was from Ohio. He was 19 years old. He didn't know anyone in San Diego and had just left the base for the first time since arriving to begin boot camp. Cindy began chatting with him, telling him we had a cousin in the navy, which wasn't true, but it set up the next part of the plan. "I know my cousin loves home-cooked meals after he's been away from home," she said. "Since he's not here, we'd be honored if you would join us tonight. I'll cook up something special to celebrate your graduation and you'll be able to relax and forget about the navy for a while. What do you think?"

The young man, whose name was Rick, looked at me with raised eyebrows. I nodded and said, "You'd be welcome, and Cindy is a great cook. Say yes."

Rick smiled and said, "Well, I guess I'd be a fool to turn that down. Thank you. I accept." Cindy reached under the table and squeezed my hand. The hook was set. Her cheeks flushed red as she realized that she might have Rick's cock in her mouth before the night was over.

Since he didn't have a car, we agreed to drive him to our place. We stuck around for awhile, chatting. He told some funny boot camp stories, Cindy crossed her legs a few times in a way that caused her skirt to ride a bit higher, and we both noticed Rick's eyes drift to her legs a few times—a good sign.

Finally we all decided to leave. I drove, Rick rode shotgun and Cindy sat behind him, leaning forward to talk. We only lived about 10 minutes away, so we were home quickly. Cindy had prepared the house, leaving the heat on (it was February), the lights low, and some candles burning in safe containers. The effect was very nice. Rick walked in and seemed overjoyed to be in a nice house instead of a crummy barracks, and he said so. Cindy and I told him to make himself at home. He sat on the couch and Cindy brought him a drink, this time a real drink, not a beer. He was glad to have it. Cindy went into the kitchen and proceeded to finish the meal she had partially prepared earlier, a nice steak and potato dish. I sat drinking with Rick, sharing stories and laughing. I mentioned that I was a computer programmer and had more work to do later that evening.

Soon dinner was ready and we all moved to the dining room. Rick dug in with gusto, eating like any 19-year-old would in that situation. Cindy offered him seconds, which he accepted gratefully. During dinner he had a few more drinks, as did Cindy. Afterward, we all moved to the living room and continued visiting. That's when Cindy said, "Let's get in the hot tub! It's a perfect night for it."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "What do you think Rick? Wanna try the hot tub?

"I don't have trunks," said Rick.

"That's okay," Cindy said, "You can borrow some of Jim's." I nodded at him. "I have extra," I said.

Rick hesitated, shrugged, and said, "Well, okay. I could use it."

I got up and went to the bedroom and pulled out two pairs of trunks, stopping to put one pair on. I put a robe on over my trunks, grabbed an extra robe and went back to the living room to give Rick the other pair of trunks. "Here you go, you can change in the bathroom," I told him. "And here's a robe." Rick took the trunks and robe and went into the bathroom.

Cindy went to the bedroom to put on her bikini. I went in to join her and found her topless, wearing only the bottoms of her bikini. She smiled at me and dropped the top she was getting ready to put on. I whistled at her—it was a new bikini, and it was cut very small around the crotch, covering very little. It wasn't a g-string, this was in the days before they were common, but it was cut high and showed about half of her ass cheeks.

Cindy's nipples were erect as she came to rise up on her toes and kiss me. "Oh my God," she said, "are we really going to do this?"

My hands wandered up to cup her breasts and play with the nipples. "I hope so," I answered. "What do you think?"

Cindy moaned a little as I squeezed her nipples. "I think I might have had a little too much to drink . . . but I'm already wet. I think he's really cute."

"Well, you better finish getting dressed," I said. "I think he's going to like that bikini." I hesitated. "Do you want to leave the top in here?"

Cindy looked down at her breasts. "I think I'd like to, but I don't think I should . . . at first!"

"Well, he's probably wondering where we are," I said. "I'll go out, you finish getting dressed."

I returned to the living room to find Rick sitting on the couch in my robe, his navy uniform folded neatly on the chair next to him. "Cindy'll be out in a minute," I said. "We can go on out. Bring your drink."

We walked out the sliding door and into the backyard. The small light was on over the hot tub, and I knew the camera was ready in the darkened window overlooking the tub. I put my drink down and began removing the cover.

"This is great, Jim," said Rick, as he moved to help me with the cover. "I really appreciate it. Cindy's great, too."

I smiled at him. "Yeah, she is great. I'm a lucky guy." I took off my robe and climbed over the edge, easing myself in. Rick dropped his robe too and joined me. The hot water felt great, and as I settled down I noticed that Rick was well-muscled and very much in shape, which is to be expected in a young man just out of boot camp. I smiled internally, knowing Cindy would appreciate his body.

"Ahhhhh . . . this is great," said Rick, "God, I haven't been in a hot tub for years. I had a friend at home that had one but we hardly ever got to use it."

"Yeah, we love it," I replied. "We get in it all the time."

Just then the sliding door opened and Cindy appeared, wearing a robe and carrying a bottle of wine and her glass. "How's the water?" she asked.

"It's great," said Rick. "It feels great."

"Join us," I said to her. I watched Rick's face as Cindy dropped her robe. Geeze, the top was smaller than I remembered when she'd tried it on for me a week or so before. It was unlayered, and cut very narrowly so the sides of her breasts were visible, and the cloth seemed to just cover her nipples which were visibly erect. Seeing her in front of Rick, the bottoms seemed incredibly small too, barely coving her crotch. She had had to shave to make it work.

Cindy pretended she didn't have four hungry male eyes on her as she carefully climbed into the tub, lowering herself slowly into the water. She groaned as the water enfolded her. "God, I never get sick of this!"

For the next 30 minutes or so we drank a little more, laughed, visited and just passed the time. Finally I looked at Cindy and she flashed her eyes at me slightly.

"Well," I said, climbing out of the tub, "I have work I have to get done by morning so I have to get out."

Rick started to gather his glass and rise but I said, "No, you stay. There's no reason you two can't enjoy this just because I have to get my report done."

"Are you sure?" asked Rick. "I don't want to impose."

"Sit down, silly," said Cindy, pulling on his arm. "I want to stay here and I would appreciate the company."

Rick shrugged and slid back down into the water. "Have fun, you guys," I said, and put on my robe and went into the house, turning a last time to see Cindy clinking her glass against Rick's, smiling.

My heart was pounding as I dried off hurriedly and made my way to the room overlooking the hot tub. Keeping the light off I went to the window and looked out. I felt visible, but I knew from our tests earlier that they couldn't see me. But, just as we planned, Cindy and Rick were perfectly lit and visible, mere feet from my eyes. I could even hear them clearly through the window.

I looked at my wife, the love of my life, smiling and talking to Rick. She looked so beautiful, her auburn hair pulled up in a bun to keep it out of the water, her shoulders bare except for the tiny string wrapping around her neck. She was sitting high enough in the water to make her cleavage prominently visible to both me and Rick, and I could see his eyes flicking down at her boobs every time he thought she wasn't looking. And Cindy was giving him plenty of chances to look, averting her eyes on purpose, knowing he would use those moments to check her out. I could tell Cindy was sexually excited. Her cheeks were flushed, her nipples were straining against her bikini top, and she was leaning forward into Rick as they laughed, touching his arm or shoulder from time to time. I settled down for the show, not knowing what would happen, but knowing it would be alright. I started the camera, checking to be sure it was working smoothly.

Finally Cindy lowered her eyes. She looked up at Rick and said, "You know, normally we don't wear anything when we're in the hot tub, but we didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Rick's eyes got wider, but he said nothing. "But I've got a feeling you could handle it," continued Cindy. She hesitated, then asked, "Would you mind if I took my bathing suit off?"

Rick licked his lips, and said, "Well . . . no, but what about Jim? I don't want to cause trouble."

Cindy leaned into him, this time placing one flat palm against his hard chest. "It's okay," she said. "I asked him earlier and he's okay as long as you don't mind. He's seen me topless in front of others before. It's okay, really." She pulled away from him again. "But if it would make you uncomfortable . . ."

"No," said Rick quickly. It wouldn't make me uncomfortable; I was just worried about Jim."

"I told you silly, it's alright. Besides, he's working." She turned around and rose up so the knot of her bikini top was out of the water. "Here," she said, "Would you help me with the knot?" As she said this, she looked at the darkened window where she knew I was watching, and smiled, raising her eyebrows up and down quickly; licking her lips.

Rick quickly put his drink down on the side of the tub and reached for the knot, his eyes wide. Cindy smiled at me through the window as the strings holding her top came loose. Rick let go and Cindy's eyes grew wide and her cheeks grew redder as she pulled her top away from her body, lifting it up and over her head, exposing her perfect breasts to my eyes. She tossed it to the side of the tub and sank back below the water, turning around to face Rick, who smiled sheepishly.

Cindy then reached down under the water, slid her bikini bottoms off and tossed them aside too. Staying low in the water, she grabbed her wine glass and sat down again, this time closer to Rick, their bare arms touching. "There," she said, smiling. "That feels better. I've always thought clothes didn't feel right in a hot tub." Rick seemed not sure of what he should say. "Uh, well, I guess I can see what you mean," he finally said.

Cindy took another drink of her wine and slid around in the tub so she was facing him more. The jets weren't on and her breasts were faintly visible, barely concealed just inches under the water. At that point she put her wine down again and reached up to redo the rubber band holding her hair up. As she reached for her hair, she rose slightly in the water, exposing her nipples. Rick didn't even pretend not to stare. His eyes fixed on her nipples and his cheeks flushed.

Cindy finished with her hair and let her breasts slip under the water again. "So," she said, picking up her wine again, "do you have a girlfriend waiting for you back home?"

Rick grinned, "No," he said. "I had a girl in high school but we broke up before I joined up."

Cindy smiled. "You know, I feel kind of silly sitting here naked with you wearing clothes," she said. "Why don't you slip off those trunks. I won't look, I promise."

Rick just sat there looking embarrassed. It was obvious he had little experience with women or situations like this. Cindy decided to help him along. "Here," she said, "You helped me, let me help you," and she reached down under the water for the snap of his swimming trunks. Rick sort of froze as her hands unsnapped his trunks and ripped open the Velcro holding the fly shut. "Now, just lift up a little . . . that's it." Rick lifted his body slightly and I could see Cindy pulling downward under the water. Suddenly she came up with the trunks in her hand, tossing them aside. "There, now doesn't that feel better?" she asked.

12