Sleep Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers

"Oops," she said on noticing my gaze, "I'll try to keep the girls covered."

"Sorry sis."

"Don't be, it was my fault." Sis took a sip of coffee then blushed as she asked, "So what do you think?"

"Huh?"

"You got a good enough look at them," she said. I tried to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about so she went on, "You know, hooters, fun bags, tata's, melons, tits, milk cartons, breasts...."

"I said I was sorry."

"I didn't say I was mad." Angie bit her lip a bit then went on, "I think they're kinda small."

As she said that her eyes were locked onto mine. Eventually my eyes dropped to her chest for a brief moment and she was grinning when I met her gaze once again. "Oh all right!" I boldly looked down and held my gaze on her chest. "If you really must know...I think they are fantastic! Just perfect and most assuredly NOT too small!"

"Oh stop trying to make me feel good," she said as she cupped her boobs and gently squeezed them while my eyes burned at the sight.

"I'm not 'trying to make you feel good'; I'm just giving you my honest opinion! They look much nicer than Meg's (the ex) did."

"Bullshit! Her tits were huge!"

"Trust me, bigger is not always better!" I saw the disbelief in her eyes so once more I dropped my gaze to her chest then said, "She was five years younger than you, yet hers were already sagging grotesquely. By now they must be nearly to her navel on the way to her knees. Yours look MUCH better..........much better!"

I looked up at her surprised face and waited for a response. Finally I asked, "So what makes my hot sister want to know what I think of her tits?"

"Girls like to know how they look to the opposite sex. I thought I was over the hill and am in no way capable of looking hot, you liar you."

"I'm not lying, for a sister you are a very sexy woman." I shifted trying to control my cock which was reacting to the conversation in the worst way. "I think we should change the subject."

Angie started to speak then caught the words on her tongue as her eyes dropped to my crotch, my half hard woody clearly visible through the glass table top. "OH my goodness, I think my brother DOES mean it! Sorry bro, didn't mean to embarrass you. But since I already did, nice package you've got down there! I never knew you were so...well, you know."

Angie finished her coffee then stood up saying, "Ok, now that both of us have been embarrassed, I need a shower." She stood up and gave me another kiss with just as much of a cleavage show as the first time. With a giggle she stood back upright and took a couple steps. "Darn it, I must have slept wrong last night....my legs and, um, hips are sore. I hope my shower makes them feel better too."

As she left me sitting there I wondered if she had remembered any of her previous sleep walking adventures. God I sure hoped not!

********

By the time Angie was out of the shower I was just about finished making breakfast for us. "Wow little brother" she said as she entered the kitchen fully dressed, "good timing! I was wondering what to make for us to eat. Mmmm, smells good!"

Each of us dished up some grub, then ate heartily with not much conversation. Angie was finishing her second plateful when she looked up at me to say, "Good god you are one fine cook! Sure am glad since I seem to be famished this morning. Mind if I finish this stuff up?"

I let my eyes slowly scan her body from head to toe before saying, "Go for it sis, there is no danger of you getting fat..."

"Oh stop!"

"I mean it. For an old married woman you sure are hot!"

"I am NOT OLD!"

"Aha! I just got you to agree that you are hot!"

"I did not! I'm not hot; if I was Rick would say so. Shit I did, didn't I"

"Yup. By the way, if he doesn't know it then he is dumber than I thought."

"Oh you goof...wait, you think my husband is dumb?"

"Hell yes, he has to be! Otherwise there is no way he would take off on business for as long as he has been lately. If I was married to a woman like you there is NO way I would even contemplate being gone for so long!"

Angie stared at her plate for several moments then a tear slid down her cheek as she said, "God that makes me love you so much! Damn it I wish my husband thought that way! Oh shit, I'm sorry..." I was beside her instantly holding her as her body shook hard while her tears flowed profusely. Being the dumb male I remained silent till her tears finally stopped.

"Geez sis, I didn't mean to make you cry," I started when she put her fingers on my lips.

"No, don't you dare apologize. I...I like knowing that I still look good. I just wish it would come from Rick once in a while."

Taking her hand in mine I held it to my lips and kissed it lightly before saying, "Okay my dear sister. No apology from me for shooting off with my mouth. But from now on I will try to NOT tell you how hot and sexy you are! Is that a deal? No more will you hear me saying that you are beautiful, have a fantastic body, are wonderful to be around, and make all the other women jealous when they see you! On no, I won't be saying any of those things again.......well, maybe not for a month or so!"

"You're too much bro! Thanks. I love you." Then she kissed me, softly at first, before slowly it built up into a full blown tongue kiss that shook me to my spine. Finally she broke off our lip lock saying "Wow, now I know Meg was certifiably insane! You can cook, are handsome as all get out, say the nicest things, and you kiss better than any guy could that I've ever kissed before! What the fuck was wrong with her?"

"Guess I'm the wrong color and am just too successful with my company. I heard she married that gang-bangin' biker shithead! But enough about her." I gave her a light kiss on the forehead and then started clearing the table. I washed while she dried and in no time the kitchen was presentable again.

I finished rinsing the sink as Angie dried the last item and put it away. "This was nice," she said as her hands snaked around me and she hugged her body tight to me from behind. I felt her place her turned head against my back while her body molded into me from head to toe. I tried to dry my hands while she intensified her hug, then she sighed and released her hold while stepping back a bit.

I turned to look at her and gave her a smile. "You okay sis?"

'Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that this is how I imagined my life with Rick would be. You know, working together having intimate moments like that one. The closest he gets to helping around the house is when he 'empties' a few beer bottles! I don't suppose there's any way to do a brain swap between you two! Didn't think so."

The rest of the day was pretty normal although I did notice she was much more 'touchy-feely' than normal. We checked on her house to see how far along the crew was at remodeling it. Not very, it seemed. I treated her to dinner out and then we rented a DVD to watch. I figured we'd get a new release but she opted for her favorite, "Sleepless in Seattle".

It didn't take long before Angie moved over by me and snuggled up tight against me. "I hope you don't mind, I just like being close like this." I shrugged while hoping my sister fucking cock wouldn't get riled up and stand at attention. I was doing pretty good when she said, "I need to lie down." Then she quickly stretched out beside me with her head on my lap. "Thanks bro, this is nice."

Well shit, that makes it impossible to tell her 'NO'; not after that smile and five word sentence! It got worse when she pulled her hand up and put it under her head and right on my inner thigh. Just over half way through the movie Angie complained about her hand falling asleep, then she repositioned which put her fingers right on top of my cock where it lay along side my thigh. OH SHIT! Now what do I do? Figuring if I mentioned it to her she would be embarrassed to tears I tried to ignore it. By the end of the movie my hard cock was straining against my blue jeans as her fingers traced back and forth on me.

Just as the movie ended Angie softly asked, "Are you ready for bed now honey?"

'Honey'? Where did that come from, I wondered. Somehow I managed to speak saying, "Umm, yeah, I think I am, Sis."

The instant I said sis she shot upright and looked at my face. "Oh my GOD!" she cried out as her eyes flitted to her hand on my cock then back at my eyes. "Wh...wh...why didn't you say I was um...shit," just then she realized her hand was still on my cock and yanked it from me. "Dave, you should have told me...said something!"

"I'm sorry sis, but I didn't want you to get embarrassed -- like you are now -- and I figured you would move your hand before the movie ended! Guess that plan was a mistake and I'm so sorry sis."

"You're sorry! I'M the one who should be SORRY! Hell I'm practically jerking off my brother so I'm the one who should be sorry!"

By then she had gotten up and was standing in front of me. I stood up saying, "Okay Angie, both of us are sorry...case closed. I still love you so how about a goodnight hug." Then I stepped closer and took her into my arms pulling her close in a brotherly type hug. She wrapped hers around me and pulled us tight together. Unfortunately that pressed my bulge right into her pussy area and she quickly stepped back with a gasp.

"OH SHIT!" she croaked out. "Dammit, there I go again!" Her eyes flicked downward and then back up to mine as she said, "Even though I already told you this earlier today, that is one mighty fine package you've got down there. And I am REALLY sorry to have hugged you like that."

"Well, embarrassing as this is, I suppose there could be more of these moments to come since you will be living here for some time now. The time estimate for your repairs was over four months right?" Sis nodded her head so I went on, "We'll get past this spot, believe me sis."

"Yeah, I guess you are right," she said as I hoped I just might be. I gave her a kiss on her forehead then we went about our end of day rituals. Within 45 minutes both of us were in bed where I lay not knowing whether I hoped she slept the night away in her bed, or longed for her to wander into my room and fuck the shit out of us both in her sleep. SHIT! I couldn't believe I was actually really hoping for the latter to happen! I cussed myself mentally and eventually went to sleep. Eight hours later I awoke to my alarm going off, surprised to have been alone the entire night.

********

Things were 'normal' the next five days as my sister only did small sleep walking trips. Both times I was up late figuring bids for my company and ended up carefully guiding her back to her bed after letting her wander for a bit. When I arrived home Friday night Angie was on the phone talking with Rick about the mess at their house. He still had at least two more weeks before he could return home and she was not happy about it. To help make her feel better I took her out for dinner and drinks. It worked as her mood was considerably better when we got back to my house.

Angie pleaded with me to play one game of Cribbage with her, then piled on a load of crap when she managed to skunk me soundly. I challenged her to another and this time only lost by 29 points. Not being a fool I didn't ask for a third game. By then it was almost midnight so we both headed off to bed.

I awoke at about 2:30 to the sound of Angie's voice saying, "Oh god Rick, I need you so much."

I nearly spoke out but just then her incredible pussy slipped around and then fully down onto my rock hard cock. Both of us moaned together as my tip pressed tightly against her deepest wall. She paused for just a couple of seconds before her hips began slowly moving nearly all the way up my shaft before reversing and pushing down onto me again as she buried my shaft fully within her. My larger brain once more thought 'Shit this is SO WRONG...I have got to stop her.' At the same time she slowly sped up her movements as my smaller brain thought, 'Holy fuck she feels so GOOD around me!'

Less than three minutes into her riding me I knew my smaller brain had won. Her pussy felt too damned good to even think again about stopping her. If it's to hell I go for this then I'll pack my bags when she's done! With that thought behind me my hips started thrusting powerfully up into her in time with her movements. No more than ten minutes after my sister began fucking me she cried out in release as her first climax pummeled her body.

As she came Angie flung her head back and cried out nonsensical sounds that wavered in time with our hip movements. Her hips tried to stop moving but mine kept pumping into her and soon she joined me in search of her second orgasm.

My sister had started this round in the typical cowgirl position, her eyes staring blankly at my wall. Mere moments after her climax was over she eased around into the reverse cowgirl position and began fucking my granite pillar harder than any previous time. My hands grabbed onto her hips as I thought my brother-in-law had to be insane to be gone for so long when his wife could fuck so wantonly.

Not even ten minutes later my balls rumbled before my cock erupted into her vagina with my largest load ever, an incredible eight long powerful ropes of sperm. As I grunted in climax Angie screamed out "Oh my god I'm cumming! Do it! Do it! Oh god Rick I want your cum!" Fuck! There was that name again...the name I was growing to hate more than anything else on earth.

Our climaxes ended together and I pulled a moaning Angie back down onto me, her back on my chest, then I rolled us over making her gasp softly. Gripping her hips I pulled both of us into the doggie position and began pounding my cock into her with everything I had. "Oh my god, yes, oh god this feels so good," she said as I moved my right leg up and placed that foot on the bed. Now I was on one knee and one foot in a position that seemed to allow even more of my eight inches to enter her! "Oh that's it!" she gasped out nearly instantly. Her body was pounding back onto me in perfect time with my own thrusts and my own moans were close to drowning out hers.

I could tell she was getting close once more so I snaked my hand around her and began working her clit with gusto. Just a few moments later her head flung back as she cried out, "Oh that's the spot! RIGHT FUCKING THERE! Oh my god I'm CUMMMMMINNGGG! Oh god Rick, I'm cumming so damned hard!" There's that fucking name again! My hips slammed into her trying to drive my cock head right out her mouth. My sister's hands slipped from beneath her and she fell onto her face as her orgasm roared onward.

"OH JEEZ...OH JEEZ...OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE!" she cried out as her fingers dug into the sheets. Her voice turned to a low rumble and mere sounds came from her for about a minute. Then she suddenly pushed back up onto her arms while her hips shot back at me driving my cock further into a woman's body than it had ever been before! "OH MY GOD HIT IT! POUND MY PUSSY! RIGHT THERE OHGODDON'TSTOPDON'TFUCKINGSTOP!!!!" she loudly cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I was thinking maybe I should let my balls catch up with her when she cried out once more, "Oh god it's so good! Oh god Rick, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" The instant I heard that fucking name again I knew I just HAD to keep going! With my hips slamming powerfully into her my sister's climax roared on and on. Finally with a huge piercing cry she shook hard and fell forward pulling completely off of me.

Keeping my legs out of the way I eased her over onto her back then slammed my cock into her with all my might making her groan "Oh god baby, fuck me! Fuck me Rick and make me cum again." BAM! My hips powered into her at the mention of his name. This was instantly followed by BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM! On and on my hips shot forward into her moving her body up the bed until her head thumped against my headboard.

I gripped around her thighs and pulled her with me as I waddled back down the bed, each of these movements making her groan in shock. My little head had made up his mind...when he was finished her body would be completely wasted and full of cum! After about five minutes a small climax rolled through her, but my prick wanted more. I was looking straight down into her blank eyes as my hips pushed her closer and closer to a monumental climax.

My balls were once more reaching their breaking point and I wanted us to peak together. I changed my angle just a bit and with my first thrust she lurched in response. I moved my right hand to her clit once more then dipped down and latched onto her left nipple, slurping and nibbling on it voraciously.

Angie wrapped her arms tightly around me as her pussy clamped onto my cock like a vise. "Oh god Angie," I moaned into her tit as my balls erupted like a sperm volcano shooting blast after white hot blast of cum into her.

"Oh my god I'm cumming again! Oh god give it to me! Fuck me Dave and give me your cum! Oh fuck me god it's so good!" She continued crying out while my larger brain tried to recall what she had said. Just then another rope shot into her and she cried out, "Oh god yes, give it ALL to me Dave...I want your cum so bad!"

My hips nearly stopped as I lifted up and looked into her clear eyes. "Angie? You're awake?!"

"YES! God damn it fuck me! Don't stop on me now! Oh please Dave....oh god yes!"

My hips resumed their hard pummeling of her super tight cunt as our climaxes roared right back to their level before I heard my name. My name? She sure didn't go nuts like I had expected when she woke up. 'Oh fuck it,' I thought, 'we can talk this out later.' I grabbed her legs and shoved them way back up past her head and became a battering ram into her upturned pussy.

"Holy shit yesssssssssssss! Oh my god I LOVE YOUR COCK!" Her eyes locked onto mine as my hips were pounding straight down into her upturned pussy. Incredibly she somehow managed to pump her hips up at me to intensify both of our sensations. Her fingers dug into my biceps as her eyes bugged out when her climax erupted into the hardest she had ever experienced!

"OH MY GOD I LOVE MY BROTHER! I LOVE FUCKING MY BROTHER! OH MY GOD DON'T STOP I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" she screamed at the top of her lungs while her pussy spasmed around my purple invader. We grunted and groaned together as our intense climaxes finally came to a conclusion. My hips slowed and finally stopped with my cock as deep inside of her as I could get.

Angie had pulled us into a super tight hug so I waited for her to release me so I could look into her eyes as I asked, "Holy shit Angie, are you okay? Are you okay with us doing this?"

"Oh you wonderful man you...of course I'm okay with this! Why do you think I did it?"

"But.......I thought you were sleep walking then ended up sleep...um...fucking. No way did I want to wake you and have you go crazy like you did when you were a kid."

She laughed then kissed me quickly before saying, "I was counting on that! I've wanted you to make love to me for so long, and I was so damned jealous when Meg would tell me how good you were. Damn she pissed me off when she cheated on you!"

"But..."

"So I tried faking it when I poured the milk through my hand, and you were totally convinced! The first time I climbed onto you I thought I had found nirvana. I had to call out Rick's name so you would think I believed I was fucking him, even though he has never came close to making love to me like you have."

"But..."

"I didn't think I would ever let on that I knew who I was fucking, but tonight you were making me cum so incredibly hard that I just HAD to call out your name! I hope you don't hate me now."

I looked down at her worried face and asked, "Can I talk now?" She nodded yes so I went on, "I could never hate you! I'm surprised that you did this on purpose, but I think I can understand why. I think from now on you should just sleep with me unless Rick -- god I really HATE that name now -- is here. So my brother raping sister, are you done for the night or can you go a bit longer?"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers