Sleeping

Story Info
The second in our continuing journal of our encounters
1.2k words
3.79
78.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers

My wife and I decided to do a little showing off last night to a friend of ours that had come over to watch some fights that I had Tivo'd. We agreed that it would be fun to try and that it would be easiest on our friend, Caleb, if we did it in an interesting way.

While we were watching the fights, my wife came into the living room and gave me a kiss good night, letting me know that she was taking an Ambien to help her sleep, of course she didn't actually take the Ambien but it was necessary for our deception. She came in wearing very short shorts and a tight yoga top with no bra. I could see Caleb stealing glances at her chest as her breasts are quite large and her nipples were quite well defined through the shirt. I said good night and we went back to watching the fights.

I made a comment after a few minutes about how the Ambien put her out and I couldn't wake her for hours, I even made some comment about how much of a bummer it was when I was horny as I couldn't wake her up to play. After the fights were over, Caleb asked if I had any good porn as his wife won't allow him to have any and he knows that my wife is cool with it and we always have something good.

I put on a video I'd found that had a couple of guys stripping and screwing a woman who was asleep (I'm always amazed by the fact that in these videos the woman doesn't wake up but it able to actively give oral). We watched for about then minutes when I paused the video and said that I had "come up with an idea". I told him that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of actually tag-teaming my wife while she was in an Ambien induced coma but that I'd love to show her off a bit. Caleb stammered and blushed but after a few minutes he admitted that it would be way hot.

I told Caleb that I'd be right back, I just wanted to check if she was asleep yet and I went up to our bedroom. My wife was waiting for me as we had arranged before Caleb came over. I told her we were on and she quickly shed her shorts and pretended to be asleep on top of the covers wearing her yoga shirt and a pair of teal lacy panties.

I came back downstairs and led Caleb up to the bedroom, he was quite nervous so I went into the room and lifted her arm a couple of times, allowing it to fall back to the bed. "She's totally out, when she takes Ambien she's gone for at least six hours" I told him. He came into the room and stood next to the bed looking down at her. I spread her legs apart and pushed her panties aside and encouraged him to take a look.

My wife is a natural red head and she shaves her pubic area down so that there is only a small, short tuft of red-orange hair about an inch above her clit. I spread her lips apart with my hands and gently inserted a finger into her and she became almost instantly wet. I then lifted her yoga shirt up, exposing her breasts, the nipples were already hard and standing at attention.

I leaned down and ran my tongue around her left nipple and invited Caleb to try the right side, he said he didn't feel comfortable with that as he was afraid that I'd get pissed or that she'd wake up. I told him that I'd never done anything like this before but that my wife and I had fantasized about having a threesome with another guy (Of course we have shown off many times in many venues, but this was the first time we pretended she was asleep so it wasn't technically a lie). He tentatively started to rib her right breast with his hand and I gently removed her panties and spread her legs apart. I went down on her while Caleb began playing with both of her tits. My wife responds vocally to pleasure and I thought Caleb was going to jump out of his skin when she began moaning softly. I assured him that she was asleep and that there was no chance she'd wake up.

I went back to work on her and peered up to see that Caleb had removed his cock and was stroking it with one hand while playing with my wife's breasts with the other. I withdrew and, while telling him again that I didn't think we could fuck her like this, retrieved one of my wife's dildos from her drawer. This particular one is flesh-toned and about 8 inches long and very thick. I handed it to him and told him that while I didn't want him to put his dick in her that he could us that on her. I sat back on the other side of the bed and watched as Caleb, tentatively at first, placed the dildo at the entrance to my wife's pussy. He slowly pushed it in and was greeted with a sharp intake of breath and a soft moaning from my wife. He began moving it in and out and after a few minutes, she actually had an orgasm (I thought she was going to forget that she was supposed to be asleep).

Caleb removed the dildo and said he really wished he could fuck her, I knew he was fishing, hoping that I would say yes. I told him that I wouldn't feel right about it and that instead, he should take her hand and he could jerk himself off with it. He didn't need to have that offered twice and he placed her hand around his shaft and began stroking with it. He very quickly began to breath heavier and asked with a hint of panic in his eyes about where he should cum. I told him to cum on her tits and that I'd make sure she was cleaned up so that she wouldn't know anything in the morning.

In less than two minutes, Caleb began to shower my "sleeping" wife with thick jets of his cum, most of it landed on her chest but one stream splashed across her chin and lips. Caleb pulled his pants back up and we walked out of the bedroom and downstairs.

He asked me about our fantasy of having a threesome and I hedged a bit saying that I was still working on my wife about actually going through with it. He thanked me and promised to keep it a secret. On the way out the door he turned back and asked me to let him know when my wife would be taking another Ambien.

I returned upstairs to find my wife sitting up with her eyes open, all of Caleb's cum was still on her including the stream that went up her chin and crossed her lips. When I came back into the room she smiled and licked the cum from around her lips. I brought her a washcloth and she wiped herself down.

I removed her shirt completely and we had some very hot sex while fantasizing about Caleb in a threesome with us and how we would pull it off. It gave us some ideas and maybe we'll try them out the next time he comes over to watch the fights.

MCTX
MCTX
16 Followers