Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
An erotic experiment pushes the boundaries of marriage.
1.5k words
4.13
46.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

This is an entry in the Nude Day Contest, but it's not a Nude Day story. Contest rules suggest exhibitionism or public nudity as acceptable themes, so I thought I'd write a little piece about an experiment from my second marriage. (We are no longer married.) If you're going to vote, please read clear to the end. Thank you for stopping by.

Sleeping beauty (An erotic experiment pushes the boundaries of marriage.)

"Are you sure about this?" Harley asked, scratching at his scraggly beard. "What if she wakes up?"

"Dude," I reassured him, "my wife can sleep through a hurricane."

"And she's gonna be naked? No ratty old T-shirt? No panties?"

"Bare-assed naked, 365 nights a year."

As I lead Harley down the hall, I couldn't help but wonder if I was making a horrible mistake. Is it normal, letting some loser you used to know from work see your wife naked? Of course not. Why was I doing it? I was asking myself that very question, standing there in the doorway, blocking Harley's view.

"Dude!" Harley whispered, trying to peek over my shoulder, "you promised."

"And you promised not to tell, right?" That was the important part. My wife is a public school teacher. She can't afford any kind of scandal that could threaten her job security, especially now that my unemployment benefits have expired and I still can't find a job.

"I promise," Harley whispered.

Against my better judgment, Harley and I entered the bedroom. Adjusting to the dim light cast by the tiffany lamp, we found my wife lying on her side, her long black hair splayed on the pillow like an ink spill from an artist's pen. Her alabaster back was half hidden under the sheet, the curve of her body swooping down from her shoulders like a roller coaster bottoming out at her waist and then climbing back up at her hips.

The smell of Zest soap hung like a wispy cloud over the bed. Silently, I lifted the sheet and slowly pulled it down her languid form. From our vantage point, we could see her right breast cradled in the crook of her arm, the pink nipple soft and supple looking. As the sheet slithered lower, Harley let out a raspy gasp. One more little tug and her naked ass was showing, porcelain white and glassy smooth. She was in a relaxed fetal position, revealing her anus and the back of her puffy pussy.

As we tiptoed to the end of the bed, I took a deep breath, and with one final flick of my wrist, removed the last corner of the sheet from her beautiful body. Now we could see everything. Her labia appeared to be protruding from between her legs, almost as if her shaved sex was two sizes too large for her body. With her slit smooth and pink, the twin mounds all puffy and round, it looked like her whole body had been Photoshopped to perfection. Even her anus looked impeccable, like it had never been utilized for it's intended purpose.

Standing at the end of the bed, we could smell her sex; a rich animal odor tinged with something sweet, like candy. I crouched down for a better view, letting Harley know he could do the same. From this new vantage point, we could see that her slit was glistening wet, like a woman's mouth when she licks her lips before a kiss.

As we stood back up, I could see Harley readjusting his dick, aiming his hard-on out the side of his shorts, no doubt. Of course I was sickened by the thought of this loser scumbag having any sort of intimate relationship with my wife, but that was not the plan - at least not yet.

As we crept to the other side of the bed, Harley feasted his eyes on my wife's perfect tits. They're not large by any means, but they are proportioned in such a way that when you see them from the side, they appear to be slightly pointed, but when you see them from the front, they're more roundish. I admit, when I first met her, it was her tits that infatuated me, but as I got to know her, I realized there was much more to this lovely woman than just her amazing body.

Staring down at her angelic face, so peaceful, so innocent, I was struck with a profound feeling of loss, knowing that what I was about to do would change us forever. Letting out a quiet sigh, I reached out and gave her shoulder a tender nudge. As if in slow motion, she rolled over onto her back, her right arm flopping to her side, her soft breasts sliding across her chest searching for their new center of gravity.

She was lying still now, her right tit settled with its rapidly-puckering nipple aimed directly at the ceiling, her left one pointing off to the side, which was a common sight for me, since that's the one I woke up next to every morning. While Harley stared, I crept back to the foot of the bed to make further adjustments.

Meg's left leg was bent at the knee, but her right one was straight, affording a less than ideal view of her beautiful cunt. Carefully, with a gentle and loving touch, I pulled her right knee up and out, opening her up as if she was beckoning me to make love. Suddenly, Harley was at the foot of the bed next to me, his mouth hanging open, his breath raspy, almost as if he was snoring. We stared at my wife's pussy for a long time. It was totally exposed now, the lips pursed, the hood over her clit revealing the tiniest hint of her shiny red bud.

With my last ounce of resolve, I leaned on the bed with one hand and then reached up with two fingers to nudge her labia open. She flinched when I touched her, and her breathing changed, becoming sporadic, labored. By this time, Harley had given up on hiding his hard-on. It was as obvious as if he had stuffed a pistol in his pocket.

"Oh fuck," he whispered. "You are one lucky motherfucker." He pressed his hand against the bulge in his pants, contracting his body as if he had to take a crap. "I've got to get home and fuck the old lady," he moaned. "This is too much."

We stood there for a few more moments, luxuriating in my wife's innocent, unspoiled beauty, and then we left, creeping through the house in silence. On the one hand, I felt like a total sleezebag pulling a stunt like this. What kind of jerk invites another man into his house to spy on his wife while she's sleeping? On the other hand, I had this giddy feeling, like when you're a kid and you make it past the cash register at the corner store with a pack of stolen gum in your pocket. Yes, I had gotten away with doing something very bad, but was it worth it?

When we got to the front door, Harley turned to shake my hand. "I've got to hand it to you Jeff, that was better than my wildest dreams. You've got yourself one fine bitch there."

I bristled at the "bitch" remark, suddenly feeling quite protective of my precious Meg, but what could I do? The offer had been made to Harley, and he had accepted it. It was now time to deal with the consequences. I watched as he pulled a wrinkled twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and dropped it in my hand. Was a ruined marriage worth twenty dollars? I would soon find out.

The second Harley's car door slammed shut, I hurried back through the house, anxious to get to the bedroom, and yet dreading what I would find there. At this point I was certain I had screwed up, big time, but we all have to learn the hard way, don't we? I reached the door, took a deep breath, and strolled in.

"Oh God Jeff," Meg moaned, "that was so hot!" Her legs were spread wide, one hand on her mound, the other with two fingers jammed into her cunt. "When you touched my pussy, I almost lost it."

"That's how you wanted it, right?" I asked, hoping I'd handled the situation to her satisfaction.

"You did good, honey," she sighed, her hips rising and falling in a slow steady rhythm. "Now, come fuck me?" She closed her eyes and moaned the way she does right before she cums.

As I whipped off my jeans, I couldn't shake the pang in the pit of my stomach. Had Meg's little plan been a mistake? And what would happen next time? Or the time after that? Would it escalate to the point where other men would be fucking her while I watched?

Shaking off my crippling doubts, I climbed between her legs and shoved my dick into her welcoming pussy. At least there, buried deep inside her, I could pretend our love was safe and sound.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers