Sleeping Suckness

Story Info
Mom loves sucking off sleeping children.
869 words
4.06
344.5k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandor
kandor
687 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wrote another story in this vein, "Mother/Daughter Sleep Suck Attack" that readers really seemed to like; it got a lot of hits and votes, which is appreciated. This story is in same tone, hope you enjoy: Please vote!

Mother just can't help herself with sleeping children.

I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I love sucking my kids off when they sleep.

My name is Mindy, I'm 50-years-old, blonde, very pretty and constantly horny, especially since the divorce. My two kids, Annie, 19, and Bob, 21, are gorgeous, tall, blonde, athletic and prone to drinking too much at parties and coming home smashed, as kids are wont to do.

And this works to my advantage; while they sleep off their drunk, I sexually assault them. Like I said, I can't help myself and they are sooooooooo sexy....

This night they've both come home hammered at 3 a.m. I wait until 4 or so when I can hear them snoring soundly, and sneak into Anne's room. She's fallen asleep on her back as she'd tried to get her panties off; they are bunched around her ankles, her slender, tanned legs spread, her bushy cunny exposed.

I lick my lips and go to work. Kneeling over her legs, I bury my face into the musky warmth of her cunt, my tongue snaking out and dribbling her moist clit. She moans and stirs, but does not wake. I stop, look up at her face, and resume my cunt eating, drilling my tongue into her folds and skewering her mushy hole. Her honey nectar fills my mouth as she wettens under my oral ministrations.

It is a bonus night; cum floods my mouth and I realize Anne had just gotten laid, and more than once. I clench my thighs together in a silent orgasm as I suck the sperm from her cunt, savoring its tartness, feeling the stickiness cling to my teeth, swallowing most and savoring the rest in my mouth. I spit some on her clit and lick it off, then suck the little nub into my mouth, dribbling it with my tongue until my beautiful daughter shudders through a sleepy orgasm, her thighs tightening around my ears. Anne's very much into sports and her involuntarily leg scissors on my head when she comes always hurts in the most sensual way.

She stops coming and her legs loosen and pull away and Anne rolls over restlessly, kicking off her panties, her beautiful white ass now mounded before me. I cannot stop, and slowly insert my face into her meaty orbs, pulling them open with my hand and smelling her tiny asshole. My tongue resumes its feast, poking inside and licking the sweaty oil from her shitchute walls. Then a flood of cum rushes out; she's taken it in the ass tonight, too! I moan involuntarily and attach my mouth to her hairless rectum, gently sucking to vacuum out the seed of whomever put it there, reveling in the tasty mix of sperm and Ann's ass juices. I finger myself madly, cumming quietly, then pull my face from her ass with a moist plop, wetly kissing goodbye each succulent ass cheek - and head for Brad's room.

He is snoring loudly, the blankets cast aside and his ever-hard 9-inch cock sticking out of his boxers. I lie beside him and gently wrap my slender fingers around it, stroking slowly, leaning down to lick the sweat from his hanging nuts that rest on his rugged thighs. I pick up the pace, jacking him harder and more quickly now. He moans, and moans louder still when I run my tongue over the head, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum. I engulf his cock now, moaning to myself as I finger my cunt as I lay on my side, my head bobbing rapidly up and down his prick, my hand stroking it. My tongue bathes the sensitive underside of his prick, bringing him closer to the edge. I feel his nuts tense in my hands and pull free of his prick, letting the thick cap rest on my face as I jerk him. He growls in his sleep and his cock erupts its beautiful load, a thick jet of sperm coating me from my ear to my mouth followed by several others which I aim at every available inch of my face, cumming as I do. His cum is huge and thick and sweet; clumps of it hang from my eyebrows, run down my cheeks, into my mouth, cling to my chin. I am virtually blanketed in my son's hot sperm as I slowly stop jerking his wet prick and lay it gently on his stomach. I run my tongue around my lips, anxious to taste more, and swallow what I find. I use my fingers to scoop up the rest and suck them clean in my mouth, gobbling his load. Smiling, I give him a quick kiss and enjoy a small, unexpected orgasm when I pull away and see a thick strand of his cum cling between our mouths.

I return to bed, sated and anxious for next weekend when I know they'll party again, making them ready for me...

kandor
kandor
687 Followers