Sleepover Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers

Unable to wait any longer I beckoned them both over to me and I stood in front of them. Both Laura and Abby knelt in front of me and began to lick at my now rock hard cock. They took it in turns to suck my length. One would suck my cock whilst the other sucked my balls and then vice versa they would swap until I just had to fuck their pussies.

"On your hands and knees girls, I want to fuck you both from behind," I ordered.

"Yes Stuart! Treat us like the horny little sluts we are," Cried Abby.

"Yes dad, make me your little cum slut tonight," Laura pleaded.

That was all the encouragement I needed as I knelt behind Abby and slowly slid my tool deep inside her wanton little hole. Her pussy gripped my pole tightly as I began fucking her hot little fuck hole.

"Fuck me Stuart. Fuck me long and hard. I want your cock deep in my slutty little cunt. Oh Laura, your dads cock feels so good fucking my pussy."

"Fuck her dad. Make her cum all over your cock. But don't cum yet, I want you inside of me first. Fuck my little slut friend long and deep."

I was only to happy to comply and furiously began fucking Abby's little hole, pulling almost all the way out before plunging the end of my cock back deep inside Abby's pussy. At the same time I slid two fingers up and down between the cheeks of Laura's arse and stroked her pussy lips before sliding my fingers between her lips and began finger fucking her in rhythm to my strokes inside Laura's cunt. The walls of her cunt expertly massaged my dick until I felt them tighten around my length as Abby built up to another orgasm. It didn't take long before my furious fucking sent Abby over the edge once more.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me Stuart. Fuck my cunt while I cum all over your big cock. Oh I feel like such a slut cumming on your big, hard dick."

How I didn't cum myself I don't know but making good use of my rampant penis I knelt behind Laura and replaced my fingers with my cock and fed my pole into my step daughters waiting pussy. As before I also began playing with Abby's sopping wet pussy, teasing her to new heights of pleasure.

"Oh baby, I can't believe that I'm fucking your hot little cunt," I told Laura as I plunged my length deep inside her.

"Yes Stuart mum would freak if she came in now!" Laura giggled, "But I don't care! I just want to feel your manhood fucking my wanton little pussy. I want to cum all over your dick. Fuck my cunt daddy and make me cum."

"Yeah Stuart Fuck her little cunt hard and fast," urged Abby as my fingers gently played with her snatch. "Play with my arsehole as well Stuart, use my cum to play with my butt."

Immediately I wetted my fingers with their cum and began playing with both girls sexy little arseholes whilst my cock continued to invade Laura's twat.

"Yeah finger my butt Stuart. I want to feel what its like to have my arse fucked," Abby demanded.

So there I was Fucking my stepdaughter rigorously whilst fucking both their tight little arses with my fingers. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again. Almost immediately after I also felt Laura's cunt grip my cock like a vice as she also neared her own orgasm.

"Oh god daddy, I'm gonna cum all over your nice big cock. My slutty little cunt is gonna cover your dick with my love juices. Push your cock deep inside me now and leave it there. I want you as deep as you can go when I cum," begged Laura.

With that I plunged as deep as I could inside her wonderful warm fuck hole and stayed there until I felt wave after wave of cum flood over my length as Laura cried out in ecstasy.

"Yes daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh god yes. My cunt feels so fucking good!"

I could stand it no longer and knew that I was about to cum. I slid my fingers from out of their butts and told them that I was going to cum.

"Cum on our faces Stuart," Abby asked, "Please! I want you sperm on my face and in my mouth!"

"Mmm me too," Laura added, "Cum on our faces daddy. Let us taste your jizz."

How could I refuse?! I stood up whilst they both knelt in front of me with their eager mouths open and waiting for my load. I began stroking my cock until I felt my sperm flood up the length of my tool. I aimed at both their faces as the first spurts of hot cum squirted from the end of my cock. In barely a few seconds my cum covered their glowing faces and trickled into their mouths. I collapsed almost straight away afterwards as they turned to one another and began kissing with their cum filled mouths until they both swallowed my semen and laid down either side of me.

"Oh fuck girls. That was the most amazing time of my life!" I managed to stammer.

"Oh mine too," Agreed Abby, "you are a wonderful fuck Stuart, don't you think so Laura?"

"Mmmm yes. I can see why Mum loves fucking you Stu. I'll be jealous of her every time I think of the two of you together."

"Well who knows what the future brings..." I said, "Maybe someday another opportunity will arise!"

"I hope so," Laura smiled, " At least now you won't tell mum about Abby and me!"

"That's true!" I laughed.

"We had better get cleaned up now before Suzy gets home," Abby said, "We'd never explain ourselves if we got caught in this situation!"

"Ok, C'mon Abby lets have a shower before bed. See ya tomorrow Stu," said Laura.

"Bye Stu," Purred Abby.

Then the girls both gave me a long lingering kiss before gathering their nightclothes and slipped out of the door.

I lay there for a few minutes just smiling to myself at how much fun that had been and wondered if I would ever be able to top that experience. Little did I know that the weekend would throw up even more surprises and that another unforgettable experience was on its way.

looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers
12