Sleepover with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry licked her cum covered lips. "Mmmm... it's so warm and salty. Come on boys! Cover me! Cover my face and my tits in cum!"

"Oh my god! Here it comes!" yelled Zac as he felt his climax build up.

"On my tits baby! Come all over these tits!" she said as she grabbed her tits and held them up for Zac.

He sprayed his cum all over her neck then aimed down at her tits. He sprayed about six long streams of cum all over the beautiful tits of his friend's mother.

Jim and Oliver both erupted at the same time sending shots flying all over her. Jim covered her face even more. And Oliver went for her tits. She was starting to shine in cum. Ryan was the only one left. Sherry opened her eyes a little bit to see who was left.

"Ohh Ryan honey! Cum in my mouth baby!" she said then opened her mouth wide for her son to shoot his load.

He couldn't hold out any longer and put the tip of his cock in his mother's mouth. When she felt it she sealed her lips around it and started sucking lightly. His cock erupted into her mouth furiously, sending shots of cum down her throat. She swallowed as quick as she could but it was too much for her. Cum started dripping down the sides of her mouth and leaked down onto her tits. When he was finished, he too went and sat down on the sofa, tired and spent.

They all looked at the woman in front of them covered in cum. She looked amazing like that. Some of the boys were started to grow hard again as they watched her clean the cum from her eyes with a finger to open her eyes. She stuck that finger in her mouth and sucked it clean and swallowed the mixed cum.

"Oh I have never had so much cum on me in my entire life! Thank you boys! This is incredible!" she said looking down at her cum soaked tits.

"Thank you Mrs. Davis! That was awesome!" said Zac.

"Yeah I really enjoyed that mom!" said a jittery Ryan.

They boys stripped their shirts off and sat around for a while. Sherry went upstairs to go get the boys some drinks. She came back downstairs with a tray with iced teas with her face and tits still covered in the now drying cum. The boys all sat on the sofa completely naked and once again with hard erections.

"Here you go boys." she said while handing them their drinks.

She put the empty tray down on the coffee table and stood facing the boys again in front of the sofa. She looked at their boners while they drank their iced teas and stared at her body. She turned around and grabbed the waistband of her panties and slowly and teasingly pulled it down to expose her now coverless ass. She pulled them all the way down to her ankles and showed the boys her clean shaved pussy and puckered asshole.

She then laid on the floor facing them, spread her legs and began playing with herself. She rubbed her fingers along the lips of her pussy and played with her sensitive clit. The boys all watched intently while finishing up their drinks.

Once they finished up and put their glasses down, they started stroking their erections again. Sherry felt overcome with eroticism.

"I just can't take it anymore. I have to do something with you guys now!" she said as she got up and approached Ryan.

She kneeled down in front of him and he spread his legs for her. She crawled up and in one fluid and quick motion she engulfed his entire eight inches into her throat.

"Oh fuck!" yelled out Ryan in pleasure.

She pulled back up for air after staying there for a few seconds.

"Oh you guys can feel me up if you'd like. Go nuts!" she told the guys.

All six of them stood up and hands immediately started roaming her body. Hand grabbed her breasts, her ass, her legs, and even her pussy. She grabbed the first two cocks she could reach which belonged to Jim and Erik. She stroked them as ten hands were all over her. She got on her knees suddenly. The first cock that came up to her face was Oliver. She grabbed it with one hand and guided it towards her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and started bobbing her head up and down his shaft with her mouth. She licked the underside of his cock. She seemed a very skilled cocksucker. Hands continued to roam her body.

She suddenly felt someone pressing their erection into the lips of her pussy. She put her hands on the ground and pushed her ass back towards the cock behind her. Oliver sat down on the sofa in front of Sherry and she continued to suck on his cock. The cock behind her pushed slowly passed the lips of her pussy and the entire head was buried into her. It slowly inched into her. It seemed to go on forever until finally she felt the pubic hair on the cheeks of her shapely ass. Erik and Jim sat on either side of Oliver who was getting his cock sucked. Sherry immediately brought a hand to each cock and started stoking them.

She stopped sucking on Oliver for one moment to turn around and see who was fucking her. To her surprise, Ryan was there drilling his cock in and out of his mother's tight pussy. It was heaven for him. She felt so good wrapped around his cock so tightly.

"Oh baby that's it! Don't stop it's so good! Fuck your mother honey! She needs it!" she yelled at her son.

She went back to sucking on Oliver and stroking Erik and Jim. Zac laid down underneath her and began to suck and feel her big dangling tits. Her back was getting tired so she decided to change positions. She positioned Zac on the floor on his back. She climbed on top of him and inched her pussy slowly down over his cock. She moaned softly. Ryan and Erik were now standing in front of her and she started to suck their cocks switching from one to the other sucking them with skill. Jim and Oliver went on either side of her and Sherry reached up to grab their erections and started stroking them.

She wildly sucked two cocks, stroked to cocks, and rode another. She was moaning and groaning around the cock in her mouth. She popped it out of her mouth to talk.

"Ohh shit!! This is amazing! I'm gunna fucking cum!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" she yelled furiously as she climaxed intensely over the cock buried in her pussy.

Zac couldn't hold out any longer and shot streams of cum deep into her pussy which intensified the wild horny mother's climax. She fell down on top of Zac and breathed heavily.

"Ohh I haven't cum so hard in my life! Thank you boys so much! You guys can sleepover whenever you want as long as you do this for me every time." said a heavily breathing Sherry.

She got up off the softening cock and sat down on the sofa looking at the four still hard horny guys and Zac who was beginning to get hard again.

"You guys are just too much!" she giggled.

She guided Erik to lie down on the floor on his back. She had her back towards him and grabbed his cock and guided it into her sopping pussy. She bounced up and down on it a few times watching the four other boys play with their hard cocks in front of her watching as her tits flopped up and down on her chest. She sat up a bit and pulled the cock out of her vagina.

"Okay the cock is nice and wet now. You ready for this Erik?" she asked him as she pressed his erection into her asshole.

She lowered herself very slowly. She felt a bit of pain as his cock spread her asshole more and more as it went in. Finally the head popped in. She then lowered herself onto his lap and had his entire cock shoved deep into her bowels. She laid her back down on Erik's chest and spread her legs as far as they would go. She smiled at the boys while they stared at her in shock. They were amazed. She grabbed her tits with her free hands and kneaded them, making the scene before them just a little more erotic.

"Ryan, honey, come fuck my pussy again with that big cock of yours!" she urged her son.

Ryan, without thought, got down onto his knees and quickly got into position between Erik's and his mother's legs. He guided his cock to the entrance of his mother's pussy and quickly inserted it all the way and began to thrust in and out.

"Ohh yeah!! That's so good!! Keep doing that boys!! NNNAARRGGHH!!!" she screamed.

She made very unladylike noises and grunts.

"I want more cock!" she yelled.

The three other boys quickly went into action. Oliver decided to climb on the woman's chest and guided his cock in between her massive melons that still had the cum on them from earlier. He squeezed her tits roughly around his cock and began to guide back and forth. Zac and Jim kneeled down on either side of the cock hungry woman before them and she quickly turned her head to one side and started slurping on Jim's cock.

She grunted loudly around his cock as he began to fuck her mouth roughly causing her to gag and cough loudly. She switched over to Zac and sucked his cock the best she could. This position was a bit awkward for her. Her neck started to hurt from sucking the cocks to the left and right of her face. She then rested her head on Erik's should who continued to fuck her ass. She reached up and grabbed the two cocks near her face. After a few minutes of this wild fuck, it seemed everyone came at the same time. Ryan filled her pussy with more cum, Erik shot his load deep into the woman's ass, Oliver came all over her face and tits, and Jim and Zac completely covered her face again with warm fresh cum. When all of this happened, Sherry lost it.

"WAAAARRGGGGHHH!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! OH MY GOD!! HUUUHHH FUCK!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs in ecstasy.

"Holy shit! That was hardest I have ever come! Oh I love you boys so much! Thank you thank you thank you!"

She climbed off everybody fell on the couch and fell asleep, naked and covered in cum. The boys all stood naked in the basement living room and looked at each other. Nobody was able to say anything about what just happened so they all just smiled. They gathered their sleeping bags and fell asleep on the living room floor. They all slept like babies that night after the wild fuck.

Sherry slowly began to open her eyes. She was jolted a bit when she found that the five horny boys were playing with their hard cocks as they watched her beautiful naked body.

"Oh good morning boys. I would love to fuck you all again but my entire body is completely sore. I don't think I can handle it. Even my jaw is a bit sore. Why don't you guys just give me a little cum shower?" she suggested happily.

She got on her knees in front of them and they all guided their cocks near her face. In no time at all, all five boys erupted at just about the same time. Each one shot stream after stream of cum onto her beautiful face. She was completely soaked and reeked of cum and sweat.

"Okay boys. Thanks for all the fun. You guys can spend the night here every weekend when my husband is away on business." she said looking forward to many nights of wild fucking.

From then on, everything was quite different. Ryan was fucking his mother regularly around the house when his father wasn't around. And his friends did spend a night there every single weekend that his Mr. Davis was away on business. Sherry Davis was loving every second of all of it.

12