Sleepyhead

Story Info
Sleepy in the early hours of a summer morning.
819 words
3.74
14.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... I blink ...

and I'm awake. The cool, grey light of a summer dawn fills the room. I close my eyes again; plenty of time before morning... No, definitely awake.

You lie on the other pillow, a shadow of stubble on your cheeks. Your strong features blurred by sleep, your mouth slack, slightly open. Soft snores greet the dawn. You look so peaceful. I wonder can I do something about that?...

Your body is outlined by the sheet which is all that covers us. I slip carefully down under the sheet. In the dimness you lie exposed. One hand rests by your head the other on your hip. Your chest hair is a soft carpet. My gaze moves down; your belly, not the six-pack you aspire to but trim nontheless, your hips, almost smooth, your thighs, strong, muscled with a colouring of hair. Your sex; a luxuriant bush dark against your skin, your balls lying slack against your thigh, your cock soft, shrunken, sleepy.

I gaze a little longer, then blow, gently. Your breathing hitches, your balls tighten slightly. I pause, waiting as you settle again. I move carefully closer and breathe warm air into your bush around the base of your cock. He stirs ever so slightly; you, sleep on...

My tongue, soft and slack, slides over your tightening ballsack and up your cock. Now you stir. I back off and wait until you settle again.

I come closer again, blowing softly and licking your balls and cock. He swells now and I envelop him with my lips. As my tongue caresses him you jerk but then lie still. You're awake now but pretending to sleep, your breathing artificially even, your body extra still.

I slide my tongue around your cock as he swells in my mouth, my jaw pushed further open as he grows. I pull back and lick along his length. You croon languidly as I take him back in my mouth, sliding slowly down. I pull off and slide back on. Slowly, ever so slowly...

I reach up to tickle your balls, your legs part and I carry on around to your ass sucking on your cock head all the while. You've abandoned all pretense of sleep now, growling and thrusting, your hands in my hair but I can't fit you properly like this...

I push on your hip to roll you onto your back. Now I can move around for a better angle. I swirl my soft tongue around his head and down his length and all over your tight ballsack. You grunt, speechless.

As I take you back into my mouth your hand moves down my back to my ass, your fingers reaching into my cleft. You've always loved my ass in your hands as I suck your cock.

Now I have you as I want you. Your cock pointing straight down my body, my hands gripping your ass and stroking your thighs and balls. We start to play the 'swallow me' game. As I take him in, you thrust and I back off, you pull back and I push on again, your cock filling my mouth, stretching my jaws apart. Now you go still. I start to reach further and take in more cock, you stay still. I pull off and then reach forward again, mouth slack and accepting. Now you thrust - pushing your cock right to the back of my mouth. I know you want me to swallow him but I can't. Not this time - some day my love... I take as much as I can before pulling back. Then I start again; suck, suck, reach, thrust. Your hand caresses my ass, fingering my cleft. You reach further and cup my balls. Mmmm that's nice...

Your breath is coming heavier now. I slow down, real slow. I know you love it slow. I slurp down the length of your cock trying to make my mouth deeper for you. You thrust, I suck. And again, and again...

You gasp, huffing and blowing as your hot semen floods my mouth. I can't help but swallow some, gagging briefly as it catches in my throat. I'm not swallowing it all. 'Share and share alike' remember? I keep sucking while you cum and then slide up your body to kiss you. You open your mouth to me and we share your spunk, your hard tongue eagerly harvesting my slack, soft mouth.

I lie back, jaw aching. 'Oh love', you say reaching over to cup my cheek. I turn and kiss your hand. You stare at me, sated. Your eyelids flutter closed. You mutter softly 'my love' but your words are blurring into the soft rumble of a snore. You're already sleeping again. I gaze at your face softening into slumber. 'My love', I whisper as my eyes grow heavy.

The cool, grey light of a summer dawn fills the room.

...I blink...