Sleepyhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok hun," I replied for the both of us, "Come give us a kiss."

Emily shot me a severe look, as if I had just sealed our fate. We would certainly be caught now. I let my fingers go back to work soothing Emily's clit. She responded by attempting to writhe away.

Stacey walked over to our side and leaned down to kiss Em. After a quick peck on the cheek she moved up to me, letting her braless boobs flop into Em's face; I gave Em's clit another gentle roll and she moaned into her daughter's breasts. Stacey pressed her boobs further into Emily's face as she kissed me on the lips. After kissing for a bit too long Stacey deftly slipped her tongue into my mouth. I reached up and caressed her chin; Stacey withdrew and tongued my thumb, gently sucking on it for a moment before standing back up. Stacey pulled her boobs out of Emily's face, allowing her to see again.

Now I sat bewildered. My mind reeled as my cock throbbed deep inside Emily, having just been frenched by our stunning daughter.

"Night!" Stacey called.

Stacey's ass wiggled gingerly as her footsteps faded upstairs. Emily snapped her head to look at me—

"What was that, Jack!?" Emily demanded.

"Calm down babe," With my best poker face I wondered what Emily saw.

"Why'd you call her over here?"

"We always kiss goodnight. It'd be more suspicious if I hadn't!" I leaned down to kiss Emily, who immediately pulled away.

"No!" Emily commanded as she started to stand up. I slammed her right back onto my shaft. Emily's frustration at not being able to unseat herself began to show.

"Unh! J-Jack... you're twisted," Emily stammered as I slid her up and down my cock several more times.

"Uh huh. And you love me."

"I do. But you're in time out."

Emily twisted to the right to get her feet on the floor but I caught her ankle and kept spinning her until she had done a 180 and was straddling me. A wave of pleasure rippled down her face.

"No..." she meekly called out while leaning over and resting her forehead on mine.

I lifted her hips slightly; holding her in place I began pumping up into her. My cock was soaked in her juices and making loud sloshing sounds with each stroke. I could feel her using her legs to bounce herself now; I let her take over the pace and used my free hands to roughly grab her breasts and rub her clit. Within a few minutes I felt her pussy contracting around my cock again; the extra pressure sent me over the top, erupting a large load deep into her womb. Emily shuddered and collapsed, letting out a visceral moan. I slowed the rhythm, gradually milking the last bits of cum into my wife.

"Bad Jack," she whispered.

We laid there in an exhausted heap, slowly drifting to sleep until awoken by the post game show.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Let's go to bed."

"Mm-hmm."


Stacey's Gambit

Our old Victorian home sits upon a small hill and clearing looking over the driveway and yard. Over the last few years I've renovated most of the house. Three stories plus an attic is a lot for a family of three, but we love the charm of the house and have enjoyed fixing it up as time goes on.

Emily headed for the stairs and I did a circle around the first floor to ensure everything was buttoned up. I turned off the TV and set the night light to the kitchen; the basement and garage doors were locked; I walked through the dining room and den and then back to the front foyer where I could see the TV room. Satisfied we were secure I locked the deadbolt and headed upstairs.

I got to the second floor landing and scanned around briefly. The stairs opened into a large room sectioned off by a bar, pool table, arcade games and dart board. To the right we had a study and library that could be turned into overflow rooms for parties. Nothing seemed out of place so I continued upstairs.

As I got to the third floor I could see Stacey had left her door cracked; I looked toward my bedroom and could hear Emily in the shower. Turning back towards Stacey's room I crept over to the door and peered in.

I could only see her shadow from the bathroom. I heard the swishing of her brushing her teeth and paused for a moment, staring blankly into her room as I mulled the evening over—her skimpy shorts, tight shirts... tonguing me while I laid under my wife and masturbating on the stairs.

I snapped to when I saw her shadow as it led her body back into the room. I took a soft step back into the comfort of the dark hall before I let out a gasp.

My little girl was topless; her breasts were beautiful.

Her perfect teenage boobs jiggled as she moved around the room—still brushing her teeth. I watched her body as she basked in the yellow glow from the bathroom. Her tits were enormous on her tiny frame, each one a perky melon begging to be suckled. Her brown nipples were rock hard little buttons that looked absolutely delicious. I felt my cock swelling again; I haven't seen my baby nude since I was changing her diapers; I knew Stace was a beautiful young lady, but I never saw her as a teenage bombshell—until now.

She disappeared into the bathroom again; I strained my eyes and ears to the doorway; I heard her spit and rinse and slam her cabinet shut.

I immediately snapped back to attention—what was I doing? Spying on my own daughter?

Feeling the bulge in my pants I moved away from the door and headed to my room. I can't believe I was allowing myself to lust after my daughter—my pride and joy, my baby girl. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and entered my room.

Em was standing at the edge of the bed nearest me with her back towards me, drying her hair. The nightstand lamp was still lit and I could see she was in her teal babydoll; the fabric hugged her torso beautifully before flowing loosely down her slender body and bowing out at her ass.

I crept in and quietly shut the door behind me. She didn't seem weary of my presence so I continued sneaking until she was within arm's reach; Looming over her, I paused.

I tackled her to the bed and pinned her face into the comforter. I pressed my covered cock into her delicious ass and slid my body up until I was breathing against her cheek; her hair was still wrapped in her towel when I began nibbling and French kissing her ear, exploring her every inch of her face with my tongue.

Emily giggled and flinched at the playful tickling. She shrugged against me to stop but kept her hands willfully at her sides.

"Love you," I whispered softly, as I continued showering her face in kisses.

"Love you too," she replied into the mattress.

I traced my lips down her neck, pausing to nibble again at her soft skin; God I loved her skin. I withdrew my cock from against her butt as I continued down her back; I framed her waist with my hands and pressed down, rocking her hips up, pushing her ass into my face.

I took a deep breath and savored the smell of her pussy mixed with the faint aroma of her lavender body wash. I slowly began kissing her panty covered pussy—each kiss getting longer and longer until I was frenching her clothed box.

Emily was breathing deeply now, her chest heaving into the mattress as her ass stuck straight up in the air. I pulled her panties down to her knees; I was eye level with her gorgeously waxed pussy. I spread her ass cheeks and brought her within inches of my face. She was slick with anticipation; I resumed slowly kissing her slit with an occasional lick to savor her taste.

Emily pressed back into my face and I began hungrily devouring her soaking wet pussy. With loud slurping and slushing I licked her lips and dribbled her juices. I plunged my tongue as deep as it could go and massaged her clit with my thumb; I loudly slurped her nectar before sloshing and swallowing, still stroking her towards orgasm.

I began tongue fucking her box, allowing thick contrails of squirt and saliva to sag from her cooch. I savored her taste; I pushed my tongue ever deeper and felt her pussy spasm around my face. Emily attempted to slam her legs shut but I pressed into her deeper; I reached around and pulled her hood back to stroke her clit directly.

Emily continued squirming as her orgasms began to roll over her body like tidal waves against the shore. After an eternity of writhing pleasure she began squirting; I hungrily slurped up her quim and let some dribble down my chin.

Emily screamed into the comforter—a cry of ecstasy punctuated with a visceral grunt.

She collapsed to the bed.

I stayed in place for a moment before slowing withdrawing, gently cleaning her with my tongue as I wound down.

"Oh my God Jack," Emily cooed with a smile as she rolled over.

I gave her one last lick from ass to clit before moving up to kiss her.

We held that kiss for a long time, taking an eternity to explore each other's mouths with our tongues. Emily would occasionally suck my tongue in and roll hers around it, fucking it like a small shaft.

I slipped her babydoll straps off to expose her lovely breasts; I broke our kiss to begin working my tongue around her nipples. I caressed each one, alternating my tongue play clockwise and counter-clockwise in predictable patterns.

As I continued to worship her breasts, Emily reached down and sprang my erection from my pajamas. She pulled her hips close to mine, allowing each breast one last nibble before sliding herself down and lining up with my throbbing tip.

Emily spread her legs wide and I let her softly glide my cock into her slit, taking the time to feel the contours of her pussy as my shaft parted her lips.

"Mmph!" she gasped.

I buried my cock to the base and held it there; I watched her eyebrows crinkle as I pressed her into the mattress. I moved my hands to her hips and held her down; she was now helpless against the teasing to follow.

I began to withdraw from her heavenly cunt; Em dug her fingers into my butt in protest as I backed out. At last, when I was all but out, I allowed her to pull me back in; I savored each inch again and again as I slid in and out of her pussy at an agonizing pace.

After what seemed to be an eternity of coating myself in her juices, I withdrew one last time; I pushed her legs down and straddled her chest, resting the tip of my cock on her lips. I made sure her arms were pinned below my shins—

"That ok?"

"Mmmhmm," Emily nodded as she puckered her lips and kissed the underside of my head; she was helplessly pinned below me. She finished her kiss with a tickle from her tongue causing my cock to spasm.

I craned up on the bed and positioned my rod perpendicular to her tiny lips; I gently pushed in and entered her gorgeously warm mouth. She licked her fluids from my cock as I continued to press in; I felt her relaxing to adjust to my girth.

I stopped.

Emily looked up lovingly while I let my cock settle. She continued sloshing my shaft before finally taking a deep breath and sticking her tongue out under my cock.

I supported her neck as she arched it back and closed her eyes.

With my cue I sank past her soft palate; I took in every twinge and allowed the warm sensation of filling my wife's throat to seep in. I pulled out slightly to allow Em to take another breath before pressing back in; I gently caressed her jaw, from ear to chin to lips. She looked up at me patiently as I held my cock in place even longer.

Pulling back once more to let her breathe, I shifted my weight up; as I moved a small ray of light caught my eye. I looked in that direction and saw the night light from the hall—my door was cracked open!

I reflexively sank my cock deep into Em's warm throat; she closed her eyes and gagged—but took it—I reeled towards the light.

I stared back at the door trying to discern a figure: nothing.

Looking down I saw Em's eyes were slammed shut and beginning to tear. I withdrew again and gave her several seconds of air. Reaching over I turned off the nightstand lamp and returned my attention to my wife. I could feel Em's eyes on me, waiting.

I lingered there for another few seconds, feeling the stillness of the air in our room, waiting patiently. I tried with all my might to sense anything wrong, but couldn't. After ages of holding my cock in my wife's loving mouth I was satisfied we were still alone.

I grasped her chin and hair and began rocking into her petite mouth. As I kept her head still I picked up the tempo—changing my incursion from a soft plunge to a deep plow.

I let her arms go free so I could ratchet up for better position and continued pumping my wife's beautiful mouth; each thrust closed her eyes tighter as she let out a desperate gurgle. Her tiny lips wrapped around my shaft; my cock throbbed against her soft palate.

My eyes were now fully adjusted to the dimmer light; from my position I could see her expanding her throat with each thrust, taking me all the way. My cock was pulsing.

Moving still faster I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her slippery throat against my tip. I felt the texture of her tongue on my shaft, her hot saliva dousing my cock. I felt my release coming—still faster—I listened to her soft and frantic gurgling; a shockwave of sedate pleasure overwhelmed me; I let out a shudder and fell over, pressing my wife's face to my shaft.

I gushed my love deep into her throat—Em franticly grabbed at my hips as wave after wave of thick cum spurted into her mouth and coated her throat. Still pumping into her mouth I froze—

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Mom? Dad?"

Oh my god! This can't be happening! My thoughts rang in my head as my cock was still enveloped by my wife's delicious mouth. I fell backwards out of my wife and into our covers. A few drops of cum and spit spurted across the bed; I pulled the comforter tight over my body and snapped towards the door while it crept open.

Stacey poked her head in.

"Mom? I can't sleep," Stacey called out.

Emily and I were a total wreck; we emanated sex that permeated our bed. My pants were still around my knees and Emily's breasts were still out. We both scrambled to look sleepy and understanding. I looked at Em—she was struggling to swallow my massive load and dribbling cum onto her chin.

Back at the door I could just make out Stacey's figure—a bluish silhouette against a black backdrop; I turned on the nightstand and refocused.

Stacey was wearing a sheer pink nightgown. I could easily make out her rock hard nipples—large mauve circles under her silk dress. She began strutting towards us in a long arc ending at the foot of the bed. As she drew closer, it was apparent she was wearing a tiny pink thong under her sheer nightgown—so tiny it hugged her labia into two small lumps. I blinked several times to ensure this teenage vixen was real—

"Can I sleep with you?" Stacey pleaded.

I looked towards Emily who was still attempting to clear her cum coated throat. I kept eye contact with my wife:

"Sure babe?" I heard someone calling out. Emily's eyes grew wide with confusion.

"Jay—" Emily called out, not able to complete her thought.

Stacey sank into the bed and crawled on all fours towards us. Her sheer nightgown drooped, exposing the curves of her melons. She kept her pretty blue eyes fixated on mine while I scrambled to discretely pull up my PJs. Stacey reached us at the pillows and stopped.

"Thanks. Love you so much," She whispered to us both as she kept my eyes locked.

Emily shot me a glare as Stacey curled herself under the comforter between Em and I. Stace wedged herself in until she was snuggled up between us with an arm around Em. I had to wonder if Em got her blouse up...

I took in Stacey's majestic curves once more—her soft cheek that traced to her neck and down her slender body to her toned arms; the rest of her body was hidden beneath the blanket. Her plump ass backed into my crotch; her toned legs wrapped my own.

Reaching behind myself to the lamp I turned it off once more.

After a long while, with Stace still cuddled against her mom, I whispered into the dark.

"Em?" I called out on eggshells.

"Yeah," she lofted back.

"She asleep?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry babe. I panicked when I heard her knock."

"Me too. It's ok."

"That was awesome babe."

"For both of us."

"Good."

"Hun?"

"Yeah?"

"Stacey's hand is on my boob."

I paused while that last bit sank in. Stacey was doing what? I turned towards my beautiful girls; I was now spooning Stacey. I reached towards her arm and let my thumb trace down her shoulder. Her soft skin lead to her hand; my hand soon enveloped Stacey's on top of Em's bare breast.

"Uh... yeah... it is..." I meekly replied

My cock was growing once again. I could feel it beginning to press into Stacey.

"Do you think she saw us?" I continued.

"I'm not sure... I was a bit preoccupied."

I pulled against Stacey's hand harder, bringing her and Emily into me; I pressed my cock into Stacey's tiny nightgown and curled us into one ball. My muscular frame easily wrapped around both my daughter and wife; I silently went to work rubbing Em's breasts with Stacey's hand.

"Stop it," Emily flinched.

I slid my hand back under the sheets to my daughter's tight ass; her skin was almost indiscernible from the silk that covered it. I slipped down her luscious cheeks and slowly rode over top of her legs; I reached Emily's and dipped my hand between her legs.

At first Em remained still—long enough for me to press my fingertips to her crotch—then she bucked; I remained firm on her thigh, pressing up towards my goal; with each inch that I got closer, she held her legs tighter—

"Jack, stop!" Emily yelled in a whisper.

With that I was able to slip my thumb into my wife's tight pussy. I plunged it deep—to the base—and started massaging her clit with my index finger. I gently pulsed my fingers together and massaged Em's g-spot and clit in unison. She writhed under the steady waves of stimulation, attempting to free herself from my grip; each press into her soft pussy weakened her defenses and rocked my daughter's ass into me.

I felt Stace shift under my arm.

Within a moment she was facing me; her arm topped my own and she stared at me through the darkness. I gazed back at her blue silhouette; I could feel her eyes piercing mine.

I continued rubbing my resistant wife towards her climax.

Stacey drew near; I felt her breath on my lips—hot and damp—heaving from her chest to her mouth. My finger was wet with Emily's quim; Stacey tongued my lip before playfully biting it. I pulled Emily closer, sandwiching our soft daughter tightly between us; Stacey began kissing me in earnest. Her soft lips caressed my own and pressed deeply in—two lovers locked in embrace. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and rolled it around much the way Em does—softly caressing each part of my mouth and sloshing her tongue against my own.

I kissed back—passionately. I engorged myself on my daughter's tiny mouth and I finger fucked my wife to orgasm; I could feel Emily bucking around my hand while I frenched my daughter as deeply as I could. Each stroke of my finger was a press of my thumb and a flick of my tongue; I pressed my cock against Stacey against Emily against my hand. I grasped my daughter's head and sucked her mouth as deeply as I could.

Emily began to moan and buck against Stacey; I pulled still harder. Emily grasped my hand begging me to stop; begging me to avoid alerting her daughter.

We already knew.

After a few more moments Emily was shuddering against my hand. Soft wimpers escaped her mouth and I felt her juices cascade down my hand towards the bed; her jerking tremors rippled through the bed. Stacey withdrew her tongue and gave me a few short pecks on the lips and neck.

Emily began to turn towards me; I withdrew my thumb and allowed Em to turnover. Stacey rolled opposite and faced her mom. I grabbed Em's ass and pressed her into my daughter.