Sleigh Ride

Story Info
Sexy interlude on a Sleigh in Lapland.
1.2k words
3.95
35.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dashing through the snow on this reindeer sleigh," I sing, off key, improvising the words in my excitement.

Snuggled up beside my husband under soft furs as gentle white flakes flurry around, I feel as if all my Christmases have come at once. It's not every year you win the lottery. It's not very year you get to take your whole family to Lapland.

Even better, the daughter is residing happily with the grandparents, great grandparents and aunties and uncles. Daddy and I have hours and hours of sexy snow time to enjoy. Oh yeah, there are advantages to bringing your whole family away on holiday, even the mother-in-law.

"Yah, yah, yah!" Father Christmas (well he looks like Father Christmas) cries and the reindeer begin to move, pulling the sleigh smoothly behind through the soft, silken snow. I snuggle closer to Jim and squeal excitedly.

"I've always wanted to do this."

Jim smiles at me and gently kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him harder, enjoying the wind whipping past my cheeks. His hands wander (as always) and I feel the soft pressure against my breasts beneath the thick snow coat I wear to protect me from the extreme cold. Brits all think they understand cold. It's not 'til you get to somewhere like Lapland that you realize how mild the weather in Britain actually is.

"In this cold, you're even hotter," he whispers when our lips break. I squeeze his thigh under the furs and he moans appreciatively.

"So are you, sweetie." I smile and slide my hand up his thigh 'til I reach the fastening of his trousers. I slip off my glove and then gently slide down the zip of his pants. My hand squeezes through the aperture and I grasp at the bourgeoning cock beneath.

"Naughty, Naughty," he whispers in my ear, then slips his fingers under the furs, seeking out the waistband of my trousers. His hands slip inside and into my moist, creamy slit as I bite down to hold in a gasping moan of pleasure.

"You're naughtier," I whisper. "I wonder whether Father Christmas there will leave us coal in our stockings on Christmas morning if he catches us at this." We both look up and giggle. Yes, my husband does giggle; it's kinda cute really. The sound means he's genuinely tickled. Well, I do have my fingers on his balls...

"Nah, he'd want to join in." Jim growls in my ear as I wank his cock firmly in my hand. "He'd stop the sleigh and he'd tell you off for being such a naughty little slut." His fingers are dancing between my wet lips, caressing my clit and I'm biting on my lip to contain the cries and sighs I want to release. "And he'd drag you from under these furs and throw you over the side of the sleigh and rip your trousers down."

I can feel his hot cock throbbing in my hand as the cold air whips around my cheeks. My eyes are focused on the pure white canvass of the snowy scene, but my mind is firmly focused on the pleasure brewing between my thighs.

"He'd call you a naughty girl and slap your bum. He'd spank you 'til your ass cheeks glowed hot in this cold air. Then he'd split your juicy buttocks and bury his cock inside your cunt. I'd be in front of you, my cock in your mouth. You'd be taken from both ends, slut. And you'd enjoy being fucked by me and Father Christmas and you'd cream all over everywhere."

I can feel my pussy throbbing and pulsing as the combination of his fingers, his words and the feel of his cock in my hand push me ever closer to orgasm. I want to give him something now, so I take over and begin to whisper dirty little nothings into his ear.

"And when we get back to The Christmas House, he'd get his wife to join in. She's got long, curly red hair and big boobs and home bakery curves you'll just love getting lost in."

I feel his body stiffen as I describe the woman of his dreams, his cock stiffening and oozing in its eagerness to ejaculate.

"She'll come over to you and help you to take your coat off. You'll be pleasantly surprised when she eases her hands under your top and pulls it off you, then unfastens your belt and removes your trousers and boxers. Soon you'll be completely naked and lying on the big fur rug in front of the hot, log fire. Father Christmas will sit on the sofa, tired from a hard day at work as Mrs.Christmas, She introduces herself as Mary, and I strip off. Slowly we'll reveal our milky white, curvy bodies, stripping each other, our hands brushing over each other's skin."

Snow is peppering my cheeks and melting instantly as I'm flushed with sexual arousal, close to coming all over my husband's talented hand.

"Then Mary and I would join you on the rug. We'd rub you from top to toe, up and down your back and over your buttocks and down your legs. Two pairs of soft hands caressing you, breasts whispering over your flesh as we lean over you. Then we'd flip you over. We'd massage your chest and legs, then take it in turns to massage that throbbing cock. I'd let Mrs. Christmas climb onto your cock. She's salivating, yearning to feel it in her hot hole."

His cock is undulating in my hand, his breathing shallow. I can feel him gently pressing up into my flesh. My cunt squeezes in time with my hand as I imagine him buried deep inside me.

"As she rides you," I gasp and pant, leaning closer into his neck, feeling my breath reflecting back to me off his skin, "I lower my hot pussy on to your face. Now you've got hot pussy on your cock and on your face, all you can feel, see, smell and taste is pussy and the air is filled with the panting, moaning and yelling of two hot women coming all over you."

I can feel my orgasm rising as I imagine his tongue lapping at me. He has a strong tongue that knows all my secret, sensitive spots and one of my favourite treats is riding his face, driving his nose and tongue deeper into my intimate folds. I can't stop the feeling that's overwhelming me as his fingers rhythmically rub my clit, as my cunt spasms in orgasm. I bite my lip, holding in the scream, then exhale, quickly continuing the tale as I feel Jim writhe and shake beneath my hand.

"I'd come all over your face. Imagine these juices that are covering your fingers right now trickling over your face as the hot redhead is bouncing and screaming and coming, wrapped firmly round your cock."

I feel his cock throb, swell and spurt warm sticky liquid over my fingers. He groans, and I smile wickedly.

"Merry Christmas, love."

"Merry Christmas," he pants as I re-zip him and settle myself down under the warm rugs, "you pervert."

"You're one to talk. I grin.

"I know. We're made for each other." He kisses me, and I melt in his arms like a snowflake on lusty skin.

"You know, I'm never going to see Santa in the same way every again," I add, chuckling.

"And White Christmas has a whole new kinkier meaning to me now," Jim laughs.

The sexy sleigh ride comes to an end and we run through the snow to our log cabin, to start a new, sexy snow adventure.