Sliding Glass Door

Story Info
Husband catches wife at sliding glass door.
1.6k words
3.92
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your husband just called to let you know he would be home shortly. It's time to take advantage of the fact that you are "home alone". You hurry to your bedroom to get ready for your husband. After dressing, you go back downstairs to wait for him. When you hear the garage door go up you move to the stand in front of the Sliding Glass door. As your husband enters the house, you pretend not to hear him and continue to stare out the door at the inviting waters of the swimming pool.

As your husband enters the kitchen he notices that you are wearing the black halter dress he bought you for your Anniversary. Your hair is pulled back and up leaving your neck exposed. He takes his time crossing through the kitchen as silently as possible, trying to surprise you. What he doesn't know is that you have also planned a surprise.

He reaches his arms around you from behind and pulls you close. As his lips touch your neck, you relax back into his arms. He slowly moves his lips up your neck to brush your earlobe. The tip of his tongue reaches into your ear then gently strokes your inner ear. You push back into him further as a moan of pleasure escapes from your lips. He pushes away from you a little as he kisses his way down your neck to your bare shoulders. He continues to trail kisses across your shoulders, then moves his hands to the back of your neck. He slowly massages your shoulders as he gently kisses your hair.

His hands reach for the fastener at the back of your neck. Since you are still standing in front of the sliding glass door, you reach up to try to take control of his hands. This is one time he is not going to let you get your way. He unhooks the neckline of your dress and lets the ends fall free. Your hands cross in front of you to stop the top of your dress from falling. He gently takes your hands in his and pulls them to your sides as his lips and tongue return to your neck and shoulders.

The top of your dress now falls free. As it does your breasts are exposed to the cold air coming out of the vent below you. You whisper that you want to move away from the door and attempt to step backwards. As you do, he leans into you forcing you forward so that your breasts are now pressed against the door. As they touch the door a strange "rapping" noise is heard. Your husband's hands move around your body to cup your breasts. As his fingertips move toward your nipples, he feels that they are already hard. As he moves to squeeze them, he feels the loops of your nipple jewelry surrounding them and realizes that the jewelry is what was "rapping" against the window.

After teasing your nipples some more, his hands move down your sides toward the hemline of your dress. His hands move from your sides around to the back of your thighs. He slowly moves his hands up the back of your thighs taking the hem of your skirt along with them. His fingertips reach the top of your thighs and start to slide across the silky smooth surface of your panties. As his hands move toward the waistband of your panties, one of his legs moves between yours, forcing them to open slightly.

His fingers are now moving downward with the waistband of your panties. Once your panties travel over your hips they come free from your body, sliding down your legs to pool around your feet. You lift your right foot first and then your left, freeing them from your panties. Your husband reaches down and picks up your panties and as you watch, he brings the crotch to his nose to inhale your scent. As he moves back against you, you feel the steely lump that has filled the front of his pants, due to your scented panties. He is still holding your panties and brings them around to rub against your hard nipples. The touch of your silky panties forces another moan to escape your lips. The cool air blowing up from the vent onto your bareness also adds to your excitement. Some of your excitement escapes your crevice and starts to run down your thighs.

He has kept your bare breasts pressed against the sliding glass door long enough. He reaches around you to take your left hand in his right hand. With a slight tug, you turn to face him. For the first time tonight you are face to face. He takes advantage of the situation and pull your face towards his, softly pressing his lips to yours. He opens his lips and slides his tongue between your lips running the tip of it across the tip of yours. You respond and your tongues dance inside each other's mouth's.

He maneuvers you toward the kitchen table. As the back of your legs comes into contact with the table, he helps you slide up onto it. Your mouth's part and his tongue trails down your neck and then your right breast towards your nipple. He takes your nipple into his mouth and gently sucks on it. Another moan escapes from you as he gently bites down on your nipple. He moves to your left breast and as he starts to suckle that nipple you pull him tighter, urging him to suckle it harder.

He pulls away from your breasts. Kissing you on the lips again, he helps you lay back onto the table. He takes one of your legs in his hand moving toward your foot. As he slides your black sandal off of your foot he follows it with his lips, trailing kisses across the top of your foot. He moves his lips to the bottom of your foot kissing and nipping his way from your heel to your toes. He takes each of your toes into his mouth, running his tongue over and between them then gently sucking them.

His mouth moves from your foot to your ankle and then trails up your leg toward your knee. He stops to lick and suckle the back of your knee and then proceeds upward stopping just short of your crevice. He can see your juices flowing out as your excitement continues to grow. You long for him to touch you there.

He can sense your desire, but decides that you will have to wait a little longer. He backs away and moves toward your other foot. Your other sandal is removed and his lips provide the same treatment to this foot and your painted toes. As he moves up this leg, his free hand moves to tease your nipples once more. When his lips are just short of your crevice, he stops. You push your hips forward hoping to push your crevice against him. He backs away to avoid making contact, He then moves forward to kiss all around your crevice. As you continue to move your hips, struggling to make contact, he moves forward and gently blows on your sensitive button. You take a ragged breath and let out a loud moan.

Suddenly his tongue makes contact with your clit. You push forward forcing his tongue deeper. His tongue slowly probes the inside of your crevice prompting the release of additional juices. He sucks at your crevice drinking as much of your juices as possible. Relishing your scent and the sweetness of your moisture. His tongue moves out of your crevice and the tip of it stokes across your clit. Your body can't wait any longer. It spasms as your first orgasm of the night takes over. Your husband continues to lap at your crevice, savoring the additional juices flowing from you. When you can stand the contact no longer, you push his face away from your crevice and pull his face to yours to give him a kiss.

Holding your husband close, you start to come back to reality. As you recover, you start to get up from the table. Your husband stops you and as your sit on the table he slides your shoes back onto your feet. He helps you stand up and takes you in his arms, hugging you tight to his body as you share a long lingering kiss. He feels one of your hands move to the bulge in his pants. He gently pushes it away and says there will be time for that later. You give him a puzzled look as he turns you around and refastens your dress around your neck.

He takes your hand and starts towards the door to the garage. You ask where your are going. He tells you it is time for dinner. You say you can't go out dressed as you are. You don't have a bra or panties on and your nipples are still being held erect by your jewelry. He says you will just have to trust him. You protest again, but he won't listen. He guides you into the garage and then into the passenger seat of the truck. As the truck pulls out of the garage, you feel the last remnants of your juices flow out of you and onto the skirt of your dress. You hope that the wet spot will have a chance to dry before you have to get out of the truck. You also wonder where your next stop will be.