Slightly, Once Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

I cupped the bottom of her breast, nipple poking out. I softly kissed it, and Kim groaned and pulled my head closer. I took it into my mouth and sucked, and she cried out. I licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue. I swirled my tongue around it, then I sucked it deep again.

"Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop!"

I was pleased to obey, continuing my sucking. I took more of her into my mouth. I kissed and licked her entire breast – the top, the underside. I moved to give equal treatment to the other one.

"I can't believe how good you make me feel!" she cried. She pulled my head to her chest, begging for more.

We continued for a while, but it was early December, and the car was getting chilly. I kissed her lips and gave one last full massage to both her breasts, and then struggled, successful finally, to rebutton her shirt. Kim watched me struggle, amused.

"Time to go," I said.

Her eyes pouted. "I suppose so," she said sadly. "When can we do this again?" She asked brightly.

"Not soon enough. I'll call you."

"OK. Thanks for a wonderful evening of new experiences," she said.

"Thank you, sweet lady," I replied, remembering how good she tasted. At the door, she went up on tippy-toes for one last kiss.

Christmas was upon us. I shopped and shopped for the perfect gift. I spent more money than I could afford, but I was completely smitten, and wanted our first Christmas to be special.

We were on the phone. "Can you come over Christmas Eve? My parents will be gone until after the midnight service and I want to make you dinner."

"Sure. I'd love to. Can we give presents?"

"Yeah. Sounds good. Be here by six?"

"A date."

I arrived on time, roses and presents in hand. She squealed when she saw the roses, and took them into the kitchen to put them in a vase. Dinner was lovely – she was a promising cook, valuing fresh ingredients, not easy to find in Midwestern grocery stores in the winter of 1972-73. She wore a simple teal v-necked sweater and jeans, and furry slippers. From her poking nipples I could tell she wore no bra. Her hair was tied back. No makeup that I could discern, but she never really needed any. She was elegant and lovely, as always.

After dinner, we settled in on the sofa with tea. She opened my presents – a necklace, matching earrings, and perfume. She cried. She actually cried. "Oh, Dave, they're beautiful! Help me put on the necklace!" She turned, holding it behind her head so I could fasten the clasp. She swapped her earrings for my pair. Then she sampled the perfume, spraying a little on her wrist and taking a light sniff. "It's lovely," she said, tears running down her cheek. "Will you find it irresistible?"

"You don't need perfume to be irresistible," I said. She wiped the tears and blew her nose.

"We have a long evening together ahead of us," she said.

"I want it to be special."

"Me, too. Dave?" She almost looked uncomfortable.

"What, Kim?"

"Dave, would you be interested in being even less of a gentleman tonight?" She faced me on the sofa, legs tucked and her head leaning on her hand. Her smile carried mischief. She toyed with the necklace.

"Uh, what did you have in mind?" I stuttered. She could still make me nervous at the drop of a word.

I thought I saw just a little disappointment. "Oh, never mind," she said dismissively. She inched closer and kissed me softly. I took her in my arms and responded. We kissed and kissed, tongues getting a happy workout. She was so beautiful.

Just as I was going to move my hand to her breast, her hand came off my neck and slowly started to travel down my chest, to my belt. My breathing almost stopped. Was she doing what I think she was? Her hand continued to travel southward until it came to rest on one very hard cock. She squeezed it gently and began to rub its length through my jeans. I could feel her smiling with my lips as we kissed. For my part, I moaned.

"I remember the Homecoming dance," she whispered in my ear. I could hear the smile. "All those slow dances pressed up against you, feeling this."

"I'm so embarrassed," I said, lowering my gaze.

"Don't be. I took it as a compliment. I've also taken it as a compliment that as long as we have dated, you've never tried to push your advantage. You have always treated me with so much respect. That means a lot to me."

"Kim, you have come to mean a lot to me. At the same time, you intimidate me, and I'm afraid to screw things up and lose you. It would break my heart."

"It would be completely impossible," she said.

"Thank you for saying that," I said.

"Well, then, now that we have that out of the way, can we pick up where we left off?" She raised her eyebrows as she looked deeply into my eyes. She was still stroking my rod. Her hand went to my belt, and a little clumsily she loosened it, which caused her to giggle. She unsnapped my pants, and slowly pulled down the zipper. Her eyes started to, well, smolder is the only way I can describe it. She was staring at me while she lowered the zipper. I was just focusing on the feeling, and the incredibly sexy sound my zipper seemed to make.

Admitting, finally, that I knew where this was going in the short term, I took my hand that wasn't around her, spread my jeans, and pulled down my underwear, exposing my cock to the cool air. Immediately, her hand wrapped around it and I almost came. From basketball, her hands weren't soft, but her fingers were long and thin, and her touch was gentle. She wrapped around me just below the helmet, and firmed her grip just a little. I moaned and slouched a little. Her grip loosened and she began to feel my cock all over – the head, the length of the shaft, my ball sac. Her light touch of exploration felt so wonderful. We resumed kissing while she explored. I was breathing hard.

"Tell me what feels good," she whispered. "I've never held one before. I'm not sure what you'd like."

"Mmm," I said. It was almost a purr. "Stroke me full length, grip me firmly below the head and stroke. It all feels good. I've never had anyone do this to me."

She did what I described, stroking my length with long, soft strokes. She gave me short, firm strokes. It was all so incredibly exciting. Being 18, the inevitable came sooner than I would have liked. It was good that she held me vertically, as ropes of sperm jetted almost a foot in the air. She screamed, giggled, and squeezed me.

"Kim, that was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me," I said.

"You're welcome," she said, eyes bright.

"Um, well. I'm not quite sure how to ask this, but what, um, can I do for you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. With that, she stood up, and in one motion pulled the sweater over her head to expose her lovely breasts. She then quickly stripped off her jeans and panties. She ditched the slippers as the jeans came off. She was completely naked. She sat down beside me. The cool air and her arousal had her nipples hard. Her tummy was flat, with little ripples of her abs. I could see her trimmed pubic hair. Her legs were so long, so beautiful.

"I want to feel your hands and your lips all over me. I want you to caress every inch of my body."

Stunned, nevertheless I went to work, starting with some deep, deep kissing. My hand roamed to her shoulders and down to her breasts. I fondled them, caressed them, squeezed them. I rubbed her nipples and squeezed them. She moaned and squirmed and kissed me harder.

My hands worked down to the side of her tummy. She had the most wonderful tummy in the world – firm, well-muscled, without an inch of jiggle. I tickled her navel. She giggled, and proceeded to plant an incredible kiss on my lips, tongue practically ramming down my throat. Her breathing was rough. My hands moved to her hips, down her thighs.

She broke our kiss. "Take off all your clothes and lie here with me. I want to feel your skin against my skin."

I stood and took off my shirt while she pulled my pants, already partway down, the rest of the way. I stepped out of my shoes and pants. I was naked except for my socks. Kim lay back on the sofa and beckoned me with her arms. She stole a peek at my cock, which was hard again.

I tucked in, putting an arm under her neck, and held her close. I could feel her soft, cool skin against me. Feel her taut nipples against my chest. She wrapped her top leg around me, and I found my hard cock resting against her stomach. She put her arms around my neck, pulled me even closer, and we resumed some delightful kissing.

I moved a hand to her head, and caressed her. I kissed her jaw line, and tongued her ear. She shivered. "Look at me," she laughed. "You gave me goose bumps!"

"Sorry!"

"No," she said mischievously, "I like it."

My hand roamed down her side, stopping to rub her shoulder a little, then to feel the side of her breast, then to feel her waist and where her hip intersected with it. One long stroke took me down the outside of her leg, all the way to her knee, and then back up again. We kept kissing. I spent some time caressing her breast, pinching her nipple, which made her sigh and wriggle against me. She moved her hips, rubbing my cock against her belly. My hand worked down her side again. This time, when I reached her knee, she lifted up her leg, bending it at the knee.

She looked at me. "Take the hint," she whispered.

I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh behind her knee and, slowly, ever so slowly, brought my hand up, stopping to caress and squeeze the muscle that now stood out with her leg raised. Soon, I was poised very near her pussy, hesitating, not quite sure what to do next. I never had a chance. Without warning, she scootched down, and my hand suddenly cupped her, my fingers between her legs on her outer lips. She sighed.

"Rub me there, please."

I pressed my hand. I rubbed my fingers on her outer lips. I could feel wetness. I stroked her, and she moved her hips against me. We kissed passionately. She worked her tongue deep inside my mouth. I established a rhythm of rubbing, and she rocked harder against me. Her hand came down and gripped my shaft. She started stroking me in the same rhythm as she was rubbing against my hand.

"Oh, oh, Dave, that feels so good!"

"Kim, I can't believe this."

My finger found its way between her lips, and I stuck it in as deeply as I could, pretending that it was a cock fucking her. Her breathing came harder, and she bucked faster.

"Oh, Dave, that's so good!"

We rubbed and stroked. Suddenly, Kim arched her back, pressing my finger even deeper, and she cried out. She bucked and bucked in a hard orgasm. After a minute, she came down.

"Whew!" she said, as she looked at me, eyes gentle. "I've never felt anything like that before!"

"I've never done anything like that before," I said. "Did you like it?"

"Now that," she said, interrupting herself by kissing my nose. "Is the silliest question I've ever heard." She kissed me on the lips, but kept her tongue to herself. Then she kissed my neck, and then my chest, and slowly worked her way down my stomach with a multitude of light, soft kisses. She took my cock in her hand, and softly kissed the tip. Her tongue came out, and she started at the base and licked the entire length. When she got to the top, she took my purple head into her mouth. I felt her tongue on the underside, where, I learned quickly, I was most sensitive. Her cheeks sucked in as she sucked, closing her mouth's flesh, conforming to the shape of my penis. She came off with a pop.

"I don't really know what to do," she said, with a passing concern moving across her face. "I'm just imagining how it would feel to you, and what would feel good."

"It feels incredible," I said.

"Good! Well, back to it!" And her mouth engulfed me, taking almost half my length in one swift move. She started to pump me with her mouth, holding the base of my shaft, making sure her tongue had firm contact with my flesh.

She moved to take me deeper, and I watched my cock slowly disappear into her mouth. She came off and panted. "I think I know what to do!" And she dropped down, took my cock all the way, nose tickling my pubic hair. She rose up and came off, and did it again. She set up a rhythm of slowly taking me all the way into her mouth and coming off. She was fucking me with her mouth slowly, intensely, passionately. I couldn't believe how it felt.

After a few minutes, she held my head in her mouth, and circled my shaft with her thumb and index finger. With firm pressure, she stroked me with her hand while holding me in her mouth. The feeling was incredible, and it took me over the top, sperm bubbling up from my balls.

"Kim, I'm going to cum!" I cried.

She held firm, and squeezed me tighter with her fingers as she stroked. This time, I arched off the sofa and exploded into her mouth. As I spurted, she continued her stroking, and I felt her tongue caressing me, felt her lips on my shaft, felt myself filling her mouth with jism.

Finally, I finished spurting. Kim came off my cock and licked her lips. She smiled brightly. "Pretty good with the gag reflex, huh?"

"Thank you, Kim" was all I could muster.

"Cuddle me," she said, nestling into me, and holding me close.

We must have dozed for a little while. I awoke, happy now, in retrospect, that I was 18. I was hard again. Kim felt me hard against her tummy, and purred.

"Come here," she said, moving a leg under me and pulling me on top of her. I found myself on top of her, between her legs, my dick resting on her stomach. Her arms were around my neck.

"Make love to me," she said, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I said, once again nervous at the drop of a word.

She looked at me, a tear forming in the corner of her eye, and nodded once.

"Um, not quite yet," I stammered. "There's something I want to try."

"What's that?"

"I'll show you." With that, I kissed her, no tongue, and then began to slowly kiss my way down her body. Her neck, shoulders, the tops of her breasts. I spent a long time kissing her nipples, sucking them, biting them ever-so-gently with my teeth.

Then, further down to kiss her magnificent tummy. "Kim, I'm just trying to imagine, like you before, what would feel good to you," I said.

She purred. "So far, you're doing just fine. It feels wonderful and you're turning me on so much!" She put her hands on my head and pulled me back to her tummy.

With that, I tongued her navel and she wriggled and giggled. "No fair! I compliment you and you tickle me?"

"Sorry. Your belly-button was just too irresistible." I resumed kissing, and ran my tongue around her tummy.

"Umm, that's more like it!"

I continued slowly, painfully slowly, to work my way down. Finally, I could bury my lips in her fur. I nestled my lips into her pubic hair, and kissed. I spread her legs and put them up on my shoulders as I made one last move down. Her glistening pussy was now right I front of my face. I wrapped my arms around her legs and massaged the tops of her thighs. I kissed and nipped the inside of her legs, and inhaled the scent of her arousal. She started to writhe just a little, as my lips continued to tease her.

"Please, Dave," she said breathlessly. "Stop torturing me!" She put her hands on either side of my head and moved me forward. I stuck out my tongue and made contact with her lips. I burrowed my face into her snatch.

"Aaaaiiiiyeee!" she screamed. "Oh, yes, Dave! Oh yes!" She ground her hips into my face.

I discovered that I really liked oral sex. I set to work licking and nipping her lips. I stuck my tongue out and pretended that it was a penis, thrusting it in and out between her lips, loving the taste. Kim responded to my motions and pulled me closer. I flattened my tongue and licked up, attacking her clit. Kim screamed, arched her back, and covered my face with her moistness as she came hard.

"Oh, God, Dave, that's so good!"

I raised my head. "Would you like more? This is really fun!" I said.

She laughed a deep, throaty laugh. "Don't let me stop you!"

I resumed eating her out. I kissed her thighs, I licked and sucked and nibbled. I sucked her clit, and was rewarded with another huge orgasm.

"I don't think I can take much more," she moaned.

"But I don't want to stop!" I said, and dove to lick her lips again.

She pulled my head in. "Then don't!"

I moved my hands up to cover her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. This caused her to moan and writhe with renewed fervor.

"Dave! Dave! I'm cummmmming!" She pressed her pussy into my face and again I was rewarded with a flow of orgasmic juices. My face was soaked, but I didn't care.

She held out her arms. "Come here. Hold me." I moved up, my torso between her legs, which she wrapped around me, ankles on the backs of my knees. My incredibly hard cock pinned between our tummies.

Kim said, "I need to kiss you!"

"I'm a wet mess." I replied.

"I don't care." She pulled me to her and her tongue attacked my mouth. We kissed passionately, not breaking for a long time.

"I never believed I could feel this way!" Kim exclaimed. "I feel like I'm on fire! And every time you made me come, I thought the fire would be put out, but instead, it just felt hotter!" She kissed me deeply again.

She looked at me deeply. "Make love to me, Dave. Make me your woman. Complete me."

I don't know where my presence of mind came from. Yes I do. Fear. "Is it safe?"

Her smile was warm. "Yes, to make a long story short. It's safe. I shouldn't even bleed, and we won't make a baby."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked. Still nervous.

Her eyes sparkled. She reached between us and took my shaft, guiding it to her opening. I felt my helmet against the moistness of her lips, parting them just slightly. She scootched and my head was inside, wet and warm. It was a heavenly feeling.

Her arms held me tight. "Don't make me do all the work."

Obligingly, I moved forward and my cock penetrated her about half way. I pulled back to where just the head was inside, and moved forward, burying myself a little deeper. Back out, and then back in, all the way, my entire length filling her up. Her legs wrapped up high around my waist, and she moved her hips against me. I responded and we set up a rhythm of slow strokes. We kissed and she was almost an animal, her passion expressing itself with her tongue.

And with her hips. I was stroking firmly, but she was giving as good as she was getting. Her breathing started to come hard, and matched her movements. She was fast climbing towards a powerful orgasm. We bucked. I thrust, she thrust back. Our bodies worked together as if we had been doing this all our lives. Our kissed were deep. Our tongues wrestled. We held each other close.

She broke our kiss. She came. She arched her back and screamed, almost bucking me off the couch. Her body spasmed, and I could feel her pussy as it contracted around my cock, squeezing me tightly with her muscles. I couldn't believe how it felt. She was out of control, writhing in ecstasy as her climax rippled through her. She hugged me tight, and I felt her sobbing.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at her.

She smiled through tears. "I never expected the first time I made love to be so wonderful, so exciting." She kissed me, with a big smack. And she laughed brightly. I looked down at her, long hair disheveled, sweaty. Radiant.

I smiled, happy that I could make this beautiful woman happy. But I was hard as a rock, and truth be told, almost a little uncomfortable being so aroused. "Thank you. But are we done?"

Her eyes went all gentle, her arms wrapped around my neck. She shook her head, once, wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, and slowly started to move against my cock.

I matched her movements. We were slow, now. My strokes were long, and I could feel every inch of my cock working in and out of her. We held each other close, and I nuzzled her ear with my nose. I tongued her ear, and she giggled. "Goosebumps!" she cried. I smiled and kept on doing it. Her movements became more urgent. Her breathing ragged.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers