Slightly, Once Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"Mark my words. She wants in your pants. Horny as a heifer, as we say on the farm."

"Not gonna happen."

"Are you and Kim that tight?"

"Yeah, we are. She's incredibly special."

"Well, son, I think you're about to be tested."

I fell asleep with a guilty fantasy of sliding my fucktube up Cindy's hot snatch from behind, grabbing hands full of her delightful, tight dancer's ass. My cock was incredibly hard, and I struggled to keep from beating off. This was not good.

Kim and I didn't see much of each other in the following days. Freshman orientation, buying books, Kim's informal workouts with the team, and team meals. I was getting to know the guys on my floor, and learning my way around campus. I had to navigate parking permits and residents' lots. Plenty of paperwork for the scholarship, which somehow I hadn't completed beforehand.

When classes started a few days later, we got even busier. I liked my classes, especially the freshman writing class. I found that I liked to write. I felt I was going to crumble under the amount of reading and homework. But I liked it.

When Kim and I did see each other, it was after Kim's workouts, when I got to practice my massage skills. I'd sit on her bed, and she would lie on her tummy and put her legs in my lap. I would work her leg muscles, feeling their tightness, and rub and dig fingers in ways I thought would feel good. I apparently was gaining skill, and was rewarded with sighs, moans and soft sounds.

Cindy was usually there, either reading on her bed or at her desk. I found that I could read and massage at the same time. Kim would read or copy lecture notes. Usually, however, she could do homework for a while, but then I would feel her legs go dead, and I would find her sound asleep. Basketball was grueling.

"I wish I had someone to massage my legs," Cindy ventured one night after Kim had fallen asleep. "Dance rehearsals are killers, too."

Kim didn't budge. "I suppose I could try it," I said uncertainly.

"Would you?" She said quietly, but brightly, "I just drool watching you work on Kim's legs." She bounced from her chair to the bed. "Come on! Let's try!"

I gently disengaged the long legs on my lap, and slipped out of bed to join Cindy. She lay on her stomach and stretched her legs across my lap, a pillow under her tummy, pert ass seeming to offer itself to me. Tight chocolate brown shorts. Quite the package.

I gingerly started to massage her calves, reveling in the soft skin and firm muscle. Cindy moaned and wriggled a little. Tough to take, fellow guys, when an ass that fine wiggles inches from your hands. I resisted a prurient urge to squeeze those cheeks.

"Harder," she said. I dug in, and gave her the full treatment. Lower calves, working higher, the backs of her knees, and then up to her thighs. Her thighs were really tight, and I spent a long time working on them. Lower thighs, moving to upper thighs. As I moved up even higher, she spread her legs to give me better access. She encouraged me with soft, approving sounds. Spread legs. She couldn't see me gaze longingly at her snatch. I was working her inner thighs, inches away from heaven. I caught a musky smell, and was immediately hard. No, that's not true. I had been hard for almost the entire time.

"You're turning me into Jello," she said contentedly.

"That's the whole idea," I said, proud about the compliment.

"You can do this to me anytime," she said.

"I should go into business massaging pretty girls' legs," I said.

She rolled over and looked back at me. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course," I said, all of a sudden a little nervous. "I think you're, well, beautiful."

"What do you like best?" She said, clearly amused.

"About you? I think your eyes are incredible. I've always been an eye man, I guess. I love Kim's eyes. I love how blue they are, and how expressive they are. I can always tell what she's feeling by the look in her eyes."

She sat up and moved in close. "What do you see in my eyes?" she asked, and the world balanced on the head of a pin. I was holding my breath. Her eyes were very, very close. Very, very alluring. Almost as close as our lips. I felt her breath on my lips. Warm, inviting. This was not good.

" I don't know," I said, and it seemed a fog lifted. Sanity restored, or maybe not. "I don't know you well enough yet, to read what is in your eyes."

"Well," she said. "I'm patient. Sort of."

I bid her good night, threw a blanket over Kim, and beat a hasty retreat. It felt like a narrow escape.

Brian was in good humor when I told him about it. "You could have fucked her right there with Kim in the room. I know it. You at least could have gotten a mouthful of tit and a blowjob."

I didn't want that, though. I was loyal to Kim, and still deeply in love with her. But Cindy did evoke a lustful response in me. I fell asleep with another fantasy about her -- wrists tied to the bed above her, with me fucking her senseless, a lusty look in those incredible grey eyes. My erection was so powerful it hurt.

On the other hand, it was almost like Kim had a line of guys following her. She clearly captured the hearts of many, many young men on campus. She was always laughing and charming, but untouchable, which I think made it worse for her cadre. She was a little embarrassed by it all.

We had basically no private time. I was unwilling to ask Brian to leave, and apparently Kim felt the same, since evenings were usually studying and massaging with Cindy there, which was fine, basically, but frustrating. Sometimes I would massage Cindy's legs, too.

One night, while working on the front of one leg, with Cindy on her back, her other one moved and her foot rubbed my crotch. I was instantly erect, and she felt it. Again, not true, dammit. I was already hard, having my hands all over her lovely legs.

"Mmm." She purred, and those eyes looked straight at me. "So I do have an effect on you."

I was embarrassed. "Cindy, please stop,"

"But you seem to like it." She teased.

"That's not the point."

"I think it's precisely the point." She sat up and pressed close, her lovely breasts poking my arm. "You must be frustrated by now. You come here and massage Kim, and she falls asleep. I'll bet you're really horny, and this would seem to prove it." Her hand rested on my bulge, and I had to admit that it felt good. Really good. Her eyes were inches from mine and they were huge, grey, and smoldering. I felt her breath on my lips. Not good.

Kim stirred, and Cindy's hand came away. I jumped up, hastily covered Kim with the blanket, mumbled good-by and went out the door.

Cindy caught me in the hallway, a hand on my shoulder. I turned and she reached up on tippy-toes to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Dave, I want you. More than anything. Take me outside, we'll find some bushes to hide in, and I'll love you like you've never been loved."

I considered that carefully, given that she didn't know the details of my love life. But if she was right, 'like never before' would really be something. Fantasies leapt to mind. I felt her body press -- firm breasts, tummy against my bulge, thighs. My hands were still at my sides. While they had not responded, she could clearly feel my rock-hardness, and rubbed her tummy against it.

"You want this," she said, with incredible sexiness in her voice. "I can tell. He wants it." One hand went between us and squeezed. My knees felt weak.

Gaining at least a minimum of control, I removed her hand. "I won't deny that you are beautiful, sweet, and incredibly sexy," I said. "And I mean that. But my heart belongs to your roommate, and so no matter how much fun you and I would have, I won't betray her trust." I took her head and kissed the top of it. "But thank you. You flatter me. No other girl except Kim has ever shown me this much attention."

Cindy looked disappointed, and a little hurt. "Other girls are idiots," she said. "You're the only one to ever get away from me...so far," She turned and moved...Cindy didn't walk, she moved. An urge to run up behind her and rip off her tight shorts was tough to resist, but I did. Barely. She disappeared into their room, door closing quietly.

Brian guffawed. "You're going to fuck her! I know it! And son, she is going to take you for a RIDE!"

I felt awful. And not a little conflicted.

Kim was struggling with basketball. "They're so fast! And quick!" She said of her teammates. "I feel like I'm always a step late. They're also so smart, and have such a good court sense. And so physical! I get knocked on my butt at least twice a practice. I feel like a big, goofy beginner."

There was little I could say. Basketball at this level was beyond my expertise. There had been a time when I could offer suggestions, but no longer. I did have a thought.

"Have you gotten to know any of the guys on the men's team?" I said. "I wonder if any of them would be willing to work with you?" It seemed to me that the men played at a level even above the women, and some pointers might help. And men played differently from women, so a guy might have insights that one of her coaches might not have.

"That's brilliant!" Kim cried, and I earned a hug. "I know just the guy! I'll ask him tomorrow."

So, if a six-foot, gorgeous blonde asked if you'd spend a little time gong one-on-one, would you say no? Kim immediately had a tutor/coach. As tired as they both were after their practices, they'd spend about a half-hour a day working out. He taught her better ways to set picks, roll, move off picks to get free, block out for rebounds, contest the physicality, and more. While these things sound basic, there's an entirely different level at which they can be learned and used. This guy, a possible All-American, on one of the best teams in the country, was ideal. Kim made great strides, and her mood lightened, if her fatigue wasn't lessened.

I was at her room, chatting with Cindy waiting for her one evening just before supper. It was always felt dangerous being alone with Cindy, but she hadn't tried to come on to me since that once. I think she had given up.

Kim burst in the door, crying hysterically.

"Kim, what's wrong?" I was immediately panicked. I had never seen her this way. I moved to take her in my arms, but she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed.

Panic really set in now. Cindy took her by the hands. "Calm down, sweetie! What happened?"

Kim cried and sniffed and burst out in tears again.

"Come on," Cindy said softly. "Tell us what's going on."

"It's Trey," Her tutor. "He had different ideas about what we were doing."

"What do you mean, different ideas?" I said.

"Well, he thought that by approaching him for help, I was coming on to him, which wasn't it at all. He finally got frustrated today."

Now I was getting mad. "What do you mean, frustrated? What happened?"

"He, he tried to take advantage of me," Kim fell into sobbing.

"You mean, he tried to rape you?" I said, now furious.

"I guess so," she said.

"What did he do?" Asked Cindy.

"He followed me into the locker room. He pressed me up against the lockers and started kissing me. When I fought, he grabbed my wrists and held them against the lockers while he kissed my neck. He was so strong! I couldn't fight free!"

"Is there more?" asked Cindy. "It will help to talk about it."

"He took both my hands above my head in one of his, and felt my breasts with the other one. He went up under my shirt and under my bra. Then he stuck his hand down my shorts and into my panties. Oh, God! I couldn't fight him! Then, he pulled down his shorts and took his cock out of his jockstrap. It was hard, and huge."

Cindy squirmed. I think she liked it. I, on the other hand, was almost out of control with fury.

"Is there more?" Cindy asked.

"He stroked his cock, and told me I was going to get what I deserved for teasing him all this time. I didn't tease him! Never! He reached for my shorts to pull them down. That's when I let him have it."

"Let him have it?" My turn to ask a question.

"I kneed him in the nuts with everything I had," Kim said, with unbelievable intensity.

"And what happened?" Cindy asked. For my part, I felt his pain, even though I hated the motherfucker.

"I left him on the floor holding himself," Kim said, with not a little grim satisfaction.

"You've got to report it. He ought to go to jail," I said.

"No, I can't," she said.

"Why not? He tried to rape you!"

"Because he's who he is. The guys on the team are untouchable, and he's more untouchable than just about anyone else." Kim sighed a resigned sigh. "That's just the way things work. But after that knee, I don't think he'll bother me, and he won't tell anyone either."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Think he wants everyone to know he got decked by a girl? Then everyone would start asking why, and he'd look like a jerk. No, it's over."

We all looked at each other, dumbly.

"Kim, what do you need right now?" I asked.

"I need a shower, and to be left alone."

"I'm worried about you," I said, stinging a little from the rejection. Cindy saw it.

"Come on, Dave," said Cindy, taking my hand. "Let's go get dinner, and give Kim some space. Is it OK if I take your boyfriend out to dinner in the dining hall? Pretty fancy!"

Kim laughed as she wiped tears from her face. "Sure. But no poaching!"

Cindy and I left for the dining hall. Duke had pretty good food, for college. Most of the time we could actually tell what we were eating. Not tonight, though. Mystery Meat lived up to its reputation for inscrutability. We ate and talked about Kim.

"It's going to take her a long time to get over this," she asserted.

"What can I do to help?"

"Just don't push things," Cindy said. "You've got to let her come to you in her own time."

"Her own time?" I said. "We haven't had our own time since school started, much less her having her own time."

"You're feeling pretty lonely, aren't you," She took my hand under the table.

"Yeah, I guess so," I admitted. "The summer was so wonderful, when we had so much time together."

"Did you make love a lot?" Cindy's eyes were afire, and she moved closer.

"We did," I admitted, never thinking that I would discuss anything like this with anyone. But Cindy made me feel so comfortable.

"Did you enjoy it? Was it as wonderful as you had fantasized?"

"That, and more."

She squirmed in the seat, and took my hand with both of hers.

"Tell me about the best fuck you two ever had."

"Wow. I'd have to think about that," I paused, as many wonderful memories passed through my brain. "You know, I can't think of any one time that stands out more than another. Sometimes we were gentle, and I love that. Sometimes we were...energetic, and I love that. Basically, I love her, and love to make love to her." I was hard, just with the memories.

"I wish someone felt that way about me," Cindy said. "It sounds so beautiful. I just love to fuck hard, and really throw my body into it. I know my body and know how to use it. But I've never been in love with anyone. Never felt that way. I've never made love. I've just fucked. I would give anything to feel love, and feel loved by someone like you."

I wandered off into fantasyland. She brought me back. My jeans were really uncomfortable. Tight in the crotch area, if you know what I mean.

"Kim has told me a lot about you. Pillow talk, you know. She has loved you more than you know."

"Past tense?" I noticed.

"This has been a real trauma," Cindy said, knowingly. "She may get over it, and she may not. If she doesn't, you can't expect things to be as they were."

"What can I do?"

"Let's take a walk," she said, tugging at my hands.

"In a minute," I said, blushing.

"Why?" She asked.

"I, uh, need to settle down."

My problem occurred to her. "Do you have a boner?" she giggled.

I nodded, slightly, once. She moved in close and whispered in my ear. "I fantasize about your boner. Sometimes at night I finger myself, dreaming that it's you on top of me fucking me. I've had some of the best orgasms ever imagining what it's like to have your cock inside me. It takes everything I have to keep quiet and not wake Kim when I cum."

Now, this was quite an admission. And it sure didn't do anything to fix my aroused state. On the contrary...

"I imagine you sucking my breasts, licking my tummy, and eating my pussy. I imagine you licking my clit and having me explode in your mouth. I clamp my legs around your head and won't let go. You make me cum many times. Then, I go down on you and suck you. I can taste your cock, taste your skin and your sweat. I can't control myself, and I swallow you. I lick the underside. I tickle you with my tongue. Then I take your cock and rub my nipples on it. It makes my nipples hard right now just to think about it. Rub my nipples on your cock and bring you to the edge, it feels so good. Then, I suck you as hard as I can, stroking you with my lips. Finally, I feel it rise and you shoot in my mouth. I take it all and swallow it. Then, feeling you still hard, I climb up and put you inside me. We ride each other, fucking like rabbits. Your cock feels so delicious filling me up. Then I feel you take me by the waist and jam me down and fill me full of your cum." Those grey eyes. Close enough to feel her breath on my lips.

"You can go like that, can't you?" She asked. "You don't need to slow down between times, do you? I can tell." She nodded, knowingly.

I nodded, slightly, once. I was losing and I knew it, and the timing couldn't be worse. God damned testosterone. Cindy was gorgeous, and there was no longer any question that she would be a terrific lay. Fantasies of drilling her with my dick took over. I was sorely tempted to take her in my arms right there and ram my tongue down her throat, just for starters.

The cloud I was in raised just enough for me to see Kim enter the dining hall. Saved by the Belle. I called to her and she came over. Cindy's eyes flashed, but she let go of my hands instantly and said nothing.

Kim took the chair next to mine, and threw her hands around my neck, hugging me tight. "Oh, Dave, I'm so sorry!"

"For what?" I asked, bewildered.

"For before," she burst into tears. "I pushed you away! I actually, physically pushed the love of my life away from me! I'm so sorry, Dave! Will you forgive me?"

I hugged her tight, fully realizing what I had almost just done. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Of course, my love. There's nothing to forgive." I felt Cindy's finger trace a line down my back, out of Kim's sight.

"Can we find a private place?" Kim said, those eyes regaining a little of their brightness. "I need to ravish you."

Well, I was in a pickle. Two incredibly hot babes wanting to wear out my joystick. What to do? Simple. One I loved with all my heart. The other I wanted to just fuck silly. No comparison. Love won.

Then, for some reason, I thought of my roomie. I had an idea. I was about to do him the favor of his life.

Oh, and just so you know, we did find a private place. I was ravished to within an inch of my life. Well no, not really. More to the point, we gently made love with all the tenderness we could muster, given that we were under a big bush in the dark. Kim needed to restore some faith in males by my being tender and loving. She needed to feel safe in my arms, and feel my love expressed with my body. I needed to show love for the woman I nearly betrayed in her time of greatest need. I needed to atone for almost committing an unforgivable sin. I was back on an even keel. Ravished, in a manner of speaking. A form of mutual therapy. I loved every minute of it. When we returned to our rooms, we looked like something the cat dragged in. First Cindy laughed at us.

Then Brian laughed at me. "Well," he said. "You look Well-Fucked. Are you? Who with?"

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers