Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Bev explores her sexuality with David and Gladys.
3.3k words
4.17
19.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

David carried on his affair with Lucy and his wife Bev was actually glad that he had settled down with one young lady for a change instead of doing all the sleeping around. She thought that it was safer all round and he seemed contented and because of this she was getting plenty of opportunities to masturbate as he regaled her with stories of what they had done and where they had done it and the risks they had taken.

In fact it did wonders for their marriage and they had started to have sex again and were enjoying experimenting with things like they used to when they were first married. She would masturbate for him whenever he asked. She would try out new positions and had even begun to enjoy anal sex. In fact on all fours was her favourite position whether she was being fucked in her cunt or her arse because she got to play with her breasts and her clit all at the same time so she could double her orgasm. Life was good all round.

One day David came home and found his wife crying on the sofa. He had just fucked Lucy but it was obvious now was not the time to be telling Bev about it. He immediately put down his bag and walked over to the couch where she was sat and put his arm around her and allowed her to cry on his shoulder. She seemed to cry forever but in reality it was probably only for about ten minutes then she managed to compose herself.

"I would like to chat to you but I would rather do it after we have had something to eat and drink and I have had a bath."

I looked at her and I said.

"That's fine darling."

With that she got up and began to make dinner for them. She found a nice bottle of wine and opened it to let it breathe and continued doing what she was doing. She made David a nice steak with roast potatoes and vegetables. They sat in the kitchen and just chatted about nothing. They drank a couple of glasses of wine and finished up what they were eating. They tidied up and then they took another bottle of wine and retired to the lounge.

Bev made herself comfortable with her glass of wine and drained half of it and then she went for her bath. She was gone for about half an hour and when she came she looked absolutely stunning to David. She had slipped into a silk negligee and matching wrap and sat back down on the sofa. She picked up her glass of wine and took another gulp and then she began to speak.

"I got spanked today David and I enjoyed it and worst of all it was administered by a woman." Bev said.

David perked up suddenly interested. Both of them had discussed bringing another woman into their relationship in the past but Bev had always said that she could not go with a woman and so David had put that idea on the back-burner and had thought that he might try it with Lucy someday. He had not forgotten however that she had got her way with a threesome with two men and he wanted his payback on that but for now he wanted to hear about today.

"So tell me what happened." He lovingly said as he began to get an erection.

Bev took another gulp of wine and then she began to speak.

"Well I got a new secretary this week because my regular girl has gone on maternity leave. I met her on Monday and she introduced herself as Gladys. I looked at her. She was of Afro Caribbean descent and she was built on the large side but she seemed to be good at what she was doing so I did not think anything about it until today. I had been having a bad day. I had run into a traffic jam on the way to work and then I could not find a parking space so by the time I got to my desk I was running about twenty minutes late and like you I hate to be late."

"I managed to drink a quick coffee as I wrote some memos that I would need Gladys to type up for me. When I was finished I was well and truly flustered and just dropped the memos on Gladys's desk and did not think any more about it. My first lesson was shite and at the end of it I had to go outside to compose myself. I did better the rest of the morning but I was glad to see lunchtime. I was eating my sandwich when I heard Gladys come in."

"Some days she works mornings and others she works afternoons and this was an afternoon day. Thankfully I did not have any lessons that afternoon so I was able to plan my next day's lectures and also do some of my Masters work. I was engrossed in what I was doing when my office door just burst open and in stormed Gladys. She slammed the door behind her and I did not see her lock it."

"She suddenly came out with a right verbal tirade."

"What the fuck is this?" She said waving several pieces of paper in the air.

"You expect me to type this up for you? Well I tell you what missy if you can fucking read it then I will type it up."

"With that she took the papers and threw them at me. They flew all over my office and I had to get up to pick them up. When I had picked them up I was stood in front of my desk. Suddenly Gladys said."

"Just stand there and read them missy."

"For some reason and do not ask me why but I did as she told me to. I stood in front of my desk and read the memos that I had written that morning and I could not understand a word that I had written. I had been in that much of a hurry that what I scrawled made no sense at all. I could now understand why Gladys could not write them up. I began to apologise to her when she said."

"I do not fucking want your apologies. I want something decent that I can type up and I am going to sit here and watch you write them up again."

"I heard the tone in her voice and I could tell that she really was not going to go anywhere until I had re-written the memos. I went back round to my desk and sat down in my chair and under the gaze of Gladys I began to re-write the memos. It took me a while because I had to remember what they were about in the first place and then find the relevant paperwork to add the quotations that I had used. When I was finished I handed them back to Gladys. I watched with apprehension as she re-read them and then she said."

"That is much better missy now at least I can do some work but first of all I have to punish you for giving me that first piece of sloppy shit. Get your arse over here."

"I just stood up from my desk and walked towards her. I knew that I was still in trouble with her and expected a lecture on how she wanted a better standard of work and in the future she would refuse to type things up If she could not read them. Instead she reached out a hand and grabbed me by the hand and put me over her lap. I tried to struggle to get free but she was so strong and I am so slight that I had no chance."

"Now then missy what would you do to one of your students if they handed in a piece of work like that to you."

"At first I would give them an F and then I would call them to my office and I would punish them."

"What do you prefer as a mode of punishment?" She asked.

"I like to put them over my knee and spank them." I said.

"Do you think that I should do that to you?" Said Gladys.

"Yes Gladys I do. " I replied.

"Good I am glad that is your answer.

"I just laid there across her lap and waited for the punishment to come. This was ridiculous I thought I am a grown up woman and I am over the lap of another woman about to be punished because I did some bad writing. At that moment I thought I knew how my students felt and yet strangely I was aroused. I had never been in a situation like this before."

"Suddenly I felt Gladys reach round and under my lap and pop the button on my trousers and pull down the zipper. She managed to pull my trousers off and I was now laid there with just my knickers and pop socks covering my lower half. I must have looked like a complete idiot and if anyone walked in boy would I be the butt of many a joke."

"She kept on warming me up for my punishment by caressing the material of my knickers and that was doing nothing for my arousal. This was so wrong. Women did not do this to me. She caressed me up and down and I began to tingle all over and this was not good. Next she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my knickers and began to pull them down. I thought that she would just pull them off enough so that she could strike my bare cheeks but she pulled them all the way off and dropped them onto the floor."

"Finally for Gladys I was ready for my punishment. I knew that it was coming but I did not know when. Suddenly there was a swish through the air and the Smack. I let out a scream and she just laughed in my face."

"That is just the first one missy. Five more to go."

"The tears had begun to run down my face but Gladys did not seem to care. She pulled back her hand and administered the further five smacks. I was In floods of tears and the pain that was searing through my buttocks was something that I had never experienced before. She pushed me off her lap and there was a big wet patch on the front of her skirt. I had actually cumm whilst she was spanking me."

Gladys looked down at me on the floor and said to me.

"Masturbate for me bitch."

"I looked at her for a moment and then I touched myself. I was so wet. I was as wet as I usually am after I have had a really good masturbatory session and even then I thought there was more than that. I found that I did what she told me to do. I stuck my fingers into my pussy and began to masturbate myself. "

"I was suddenly unaware of Gladys being there and began to finger my pussy furiously I was that aroused. I managed to find my clit and began to rub it with my thumb. I was humping on my hand. I looked up and saw that Gladys had hitched her skirt up and was masturbating in time with me. She saw me looking at her and said.

"Go on bitch fuck yourself."

"This just turned me on even more and suddenly I was not doing it for me. I was doing my favourite hobby for another woman and she was quite obviously enjoying herself from the noise she was making. She was like grunting as she fingered herself. I could take it no more and I came all over my office floor and she also came and dripped loads of cumm juice onto the carpet. The room reeked of sex. She pulled her knickers back up and unlocked the door and went to leave the office. As she turned to leave she said.

"Dress yourself bitch."

"With that she left me alone half naked on the floor of my office. I licked my fingers clean and got dressed and tried to go back to my work. I could not concentrate on anything so decided to take some time owing. I packed up my bag, put on my coat and left the office. As I passed Gladys's desk she stopped me and handed me a card with a telephone number on it."

"That is my mobile number. We need to chat. I am here for the next six months and things need to change but we will chat when you call me."

I managed to drive home with shaky hands and this is how you found me.

David had listened intently and was totally intrigued with what had happened. This could open up another side to their sexual relationship. He poured Bev another glass of wine and then it was his turn to talk.

"How are you feeling now?" David said.

"I am feeling horny." She said.

"Would you like to fuck Bev?" David asked.

"Fuck me now David." Bev said.

David quickly stripped off his clothes and then he got hold of Bev. He stood her up and slipped her wrap off and then he removed her negligee. Naked he turned her round and saw that her arse was still red from the spanking.

"Does it still hurt slut." He said.

"Yes it still stings Sir." She replied.

This was something that she had started to call him recently and he liked it. He was not being subtle tonight because he could tell that she was turned on.

"Where do you want my dick?" He asked

"In my cunt." She said.

He bent her over the arm of the sofa and parted her cheeks. He stuck his finger into her pussy and felt her wetness she was absolutely soaking wet and in definite need of a good fuck. He inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. She was writhing on the sofa and she was holding her breasts. She had her nipples and was rubbing them between her fingers and thumb and stretching them out and then letting them go.

"Are you sure you want to be fucked by my cock or do you want my fingers Bev?" David asked.

"I want both of them." She screamed.

David moved his fingers in and out of her pussy. She was screeching in orgasm after orgasm and he thought that she was going to collapse. He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean and then he took his cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy and then David just slammed his cock into her. She let out a scream in delight and said.

"Fuck me David fuck me."

David slammed deep into her and then he used long deep strokes to take her over the edge several times and Bev was crying in pleasure. She was really hot tonight and he knew why and that was good for David. She was entering a new stage of her life and he was going to go along with her and that could be only be good for them.

When he felt that he was on the verge of cumming he stopped and withdrew from her. She screamed in frustration but David had other ideas. He picked her head up and said rub your clit for me and make yourself cumm again. Obediently she laid down on the sofa and began to furiously wank her clit.

She went through orgasm after orgasm and David stood and straddled her. He took his cock in his hands and began to wank it. He instructed her to open her eyes and look at him. She did as she was told and watched him as he wanked his cock. David took aim and came onto her face. He managed to hit her in the eye and then he covered her face in her cumm. He watched as she tried to lick it all up. She reached with her fingers and pulled the cumm out of her eyes and licked it off her fingers.

"I love you David you mucky bastard." She said.

"I love you too Bev my little slut." He said.

As Bev sat up David said to her.

"You can sit there naked tonight."

"Yes Sir." She replied.

He watched as she reached down and took hold of her glass of wine. David sat there and then he stood up to join his wife. They chatted for a bit and then David said.

"Go and get the laptop."

Bev looked at him strangely but she got off of the sofa and went and fetched the laptop. He watched as she switched it on. It was a bit old and took a while to warm up but eventually the screen flickered into life. David took it from her and typed in his password. He did not care that she knew what sites he visited but he was caring enough not to want to look at what she liked. His screen flashed up and was immediately filled with a naked picture of Bev. He loved to look at that picture.

He handed the computer after her and said.

"Go onto the internet and put in naked fat looking women. Bev looked at him and was intrigued at what his plan was for the night ahead. She checked the clock it was still half past seven and they had already consumed a couple of bottles of wine and yet David went to the kitchen and got another bottle of wine and uncorked it. He topped her glass up and handed it to her as she scrolled the internet looking for the sites that David had told her to find. Eventually she found a site that looked interesting and opened it up.

She looked at the pictures and began to get aroused again. David could tell from where he was sat that she was getting horny again because her nipples were stood on end and she had put own her wine glass. Absently she began to touch her herself. She must have found a particularly good site because she put the computer down next to her and began to masturbate.

David began to stroke his cock and watched her. Eventually she closed her eyes and went into her own little world. David got up and went and sat next to her. He picked up the computer and looked at the site she was looking at. It was a sight of naked fat black women in several sexual positions. In some they were alone and in others they were with white women. In those they were fucking and in others they were doing more extreme things and David could tell why she was aroused.

He watched as she began to cumm again and then she looked at David and said.

"I need to go and make a couple of phone calls."

She got up and disappeared into the kitchen and she was gone for about ten minutes and then she came back in and said.

"I have rung work and told them I am not going to work tomorrow and I have also asked Gladys to come over if that is alright David."

"It is okay as long as I get to join in." He replied.

"I would not have it any other way." She said and bent down and kissed him passionately.

Together they laid down on the sofa and waited for the doorbell to ring.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers