Slippery Butt Hole

Story Info
Soccer mom is anal-curious.
2.1k words
4.35
419.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you ever think of trying something as dirty as anal sex?"

The question shocked him, particularly since it was being posed by the sweet young soccer mom that he had just been discussing the fine points of team play with. Steve's daughter Samantha and the soccer mom's daughter were on the same team, which played every Thursday evening. Steve had admired the pretty stylishness of the woman, but had never thought he would hear the words "anal sex" coming out of her mouth.

"I, I guess I would consider it," he stammered, "if the circumstances were right." Of course he would consider it, he thought, it was something he fantasized about every time he made love to his attractive, yet strangely inhibited wife.

"You don't look like the type," the mom commented, as she turned to cheer on her daughter as the ball briefly approached her.

"What do you mean by that?" Steve said, his eyes looking at the field but desperately trying to catch a glimpse of the woman standing beside him to see if she was putting him on.

"What I mean is that you seem like a fine gentleman – honest and trustworthy and even a bit hot, in a suburban sort of way, but not at all the type who would go around sticking his dick in women's butt holes."

His cock jumped at her use of such dirty words. He looked around furtively to see if any of the other parents could hear what they were saying, but they were all still actively cheering on their children or occasionally admonishing the referee. Only he and this dirty-mouthed mom were privy to the unusual content of their discussion.

"You might be surprised," he cracked, pleased with the way in which he was hiding his utter shock at the topic under discussion. "My cock has been in many unusual places."

"Then there is more to you than meets the eye," the mom said saucily, as the whistle blew to end the game.

The two parents dutifully marched onto the field to hug their offspring and congratulate them for the effort they had displayed during the game. Steve vowed to find out more about this woman and what would cause her to initiate such a conversation.

On the drive home, and for several hours into the night after he had made uncharacteristically energetic love to his wife, Steve ran over the conversation that he had with this still unnamed woman. He had seen her at several soccer games, always standing off on her own. She wasn't unfriendly, and would always wave, but certainly didn't seem like a flirt. He had never seen her talking to another father, and wondered what it was that made her start up the conversation with him.

Their discussion had started innocently enough, with her talking about what the team needed to do to improve and how soccer was such a good game for promoting team play and sportsmanship. But then, before he knew it, she was talking about how she hadn't had sex for 8 months since her husband had move out and that she would do almost anything to get laid. This comment led to a suitably lusty response from Steve, which after several back and forths between the two led to the query about anal sex.

Steve was still stunned.

The woman was a frosted blonde, with nicely manicured fingernails and a pretty face. She usually wore snug-fitting, faded blue jeans and a brown leather jacket. Her perfume was sweet, but not overpowering, and she smelled great when she was on the upwind side of the sideline. She smelled particularly sweet when she was talking about butt-fucking. Steve vowed to himself that he would find a way to continue their conversation and, who knows, see if she was the type of woman who followed up her dirty talk with dirty action.

It didn't take long for him to follow up on that promise. Their daughters' next soccer game took place on a misty Thursday evening. Steve was there by himself, as usual, while his wife attended to their younger son at home. Most parents retreated to the comfort of their cars while the game carried on, but Steve knew he would never follow up on his dirty conversation if he stayed in his vehicle. He stood by himself at the sideline under an umbrella and, sure enough, was soon joined by the saucy blonde.

"I see that the dirty boy is by himself again tonight," she commented. He was ready this time, and not nearly so taken aback by her words.

"He's by himself because he's ready to call your bluff." He then turned directly towards her and said, "I don't believe that you have ever had a dick up your butt, and I don't think you would ever dare."

It was the mom's turn to be a bit shocked, but she recovered nicely. "You may be right that I have never had a cock in my ass, but I have had my fingers up there. Even my dildo on occasion. You would have to have a pretty large cock to match my dildo."

Steve had never had any complaints about the size of his pole. It wasn't that big in the shower, but it had above average growth potential and always rose to the occasion.

"I'd like to try," was all he could say.

She paused for a moment, eyes intently focused on the field. For a moment Steve thought that she had had second thoughts about this naughty tete-a-tete. Finally, she spoke.

"Our daughters will be safe here for the next 60 minutes," she said. "I am going to go back to my van. I think you should join me so that you don't get too wet."

Steve had noticed that, like many soccer moms, this mystery woman drove a mini-van. However, the windows on her van were darkly tinted, almost opaque, and you couldn't see who was in the vehicle unless the interior lights were on.

"Seems like a good idea", he said, his cock hardening quickly.

They retreated to the darkened van and, as soon as the door was closed and before he could even full seat himself in the passenger's seat, he felt one on those nicely manicured hand undoing his khakis.

"You give me that cock, you fuck-stud, I want it now!" Her tone was insistent and her voice suddenly much throatier than on the sideline. Steve arched his ass so that she could slide his pants down far enough to get her lips around it. He was in heaven.

"My god, you're good," he exclaimed. He meant it, too. He had never experience such a delicious tongue-lashing, as she traced saliva trails up and down his shaft and circled the head of his penis in ever-tightening circles. He noticed that she had worn a skirt rather than the jeans that night and was busily frigging herself with her left hand while she stroked his cock with her right.

"There's lube in the glove box," she gasped between slurps on his tool. "Get it out, and start rubbing it into my butt hole."

She couldn't be serious, he thought, but sure enough there was a sleek bottle of K-Y in the compartment, which he deftly flicked open with a backward motion of his right thumb.

"You will need to get your ass closer to me if you want to poke it with my finger." What the hell, he thought, there was no point in being shy at this point.

She grunted as she got up on her knees and shimmied across the leather seat, all the while keeping his stiff cock gripped between her lips. She ended up in a contorted bent-over position, looking like a mother bird dropping a worm to her chicks, except that the worm was his cock and the nest surrounded his balls. She turned the lower part of her torso 45 degrees in his direction and there it was – the smoothest, tautest, most shapely ass he had ever seen.

Not wanting to lose the moment, he reached with his left hand to spread those luscious ass cheeks and poured a generous amount of lube down the top of the crack. He watched in fascination as the stream of lube passed over the tight brown pucker and continued on to her red fingernails, which continued to handle her cunt from below.

"You better use a lot of lube, "she cried, "because this cock is going to have a hard time getting into my ass!" Steve was pleased that he had bested the dildo.

"Don't worry, I am going to finger-fuck you first so that I get you loosened up a bit." But not too loose, he thought to himself.

He placed the flat part of his middle finger flush against the vixen's asshole, as he had read he should do, and then slowly closed his hand as if making a fist. The action of this motion drove the tip of his finger into her butt, causing her to momentarily gasp. She adjusted quickly and, before renewing her ministrations on his dick, said lustily, "I fuckin' love your finger in my ass."

That was all the encouragement he needed, as he drove his finger home past the first and second knuckles and then all the way to his fist. "Take my finger in you ass, you slut."

He felt her anal veins throbbing on his finger, and was sure he could feel her clenching and unclenching her hole. It was almost more than he could stand. He pulled his finger out with a discernible "pop" and smelled the earthy aroma of her excited bung hole filling the van.

"If we are going to butt fuck, I am going to have to lay this seat back and then do you from the front." He had always pictured that his first anal experience would be in the doggy style position, but there was no way that he was going to be able to carry that out in these tight confines.

"Stop talking about it and just do it."

He needed no more encouragement. He quickly pushed the seat down and pulled her over to his side of the vehicle. He noticed for the first time that she was wearing a flesh-colored thong, which was drenched and had been pulled to one side.

She pulled her knees to her tits, which Steve had been too rushed to deal with, and did a Pilates-style curl of her abdomen to bring her anus up in line with his aching prick. His first two attempts to anally impale the woman were unsuccessful, because of the tightness of her butt and the amount of lube slopping around it. Finally, he steadied himself, positioned the tip of his cock at the desired entrance point, and just slowly allowed the weight of his body to lower itself onto the seat. This drove his cock into the very slippery butt hole.

"UUUUNNNNGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!" came the cry from below, but Steve was too far gone to pull back now. He drove deeper, until there was no more room to go. He was full buried to the hilt in this luscious, lubed ass.

"Hold on for a second," the mom cried, "you're going to split my ass in two!"

Steve did as he was told, until the slowly throbbing rectum began sending him signals that it was ready for some movement. He looked down at the place where his body joined to this woman's. It was the dirtiest thing he had ever seen and he could not believe that he was part of it.

He slowly, and then more quickly, began pumping this tight butt. It was snugger than he could imagine. The mom pulled her fingers from her twat and stuffed them in her own mouth to stop herself from screaming, while reaching around with her other hand to stroke Steve's balls and urge him on.

"The woman is a contortionist," he thought, as he prepared himself for his first anal orgasm. She must have sensed something was afoot, because the wet finger stroking his balls suddenly reached out and penetrated his own ass, creating a double anal effect.

This was more than Steve could handle, and it caused him to immediately shoot his load into the bowels of the blond – pulsing and throbbing for longer than he could ever remember for a single cum.

He slowly withdrew his still hard, glistening cock and realized that he still did not know this woman's name. There was no way he could ask that now.

"You are a butt-slamming bastard," she said, "and I expect you to be at the next soccer game."

Steve smiled, as he rolled to the side and tucked his dick away.

"I'll be there," he said. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."