Slipping Out of Control

Story Info
A young wife is slowly seduced.
2.8k words
3.91
247.1k
50
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty-four years old when all of this started. My husband and I had gotten married at twenty for me, and twenty-one for him. At the time we had just found out we were pregnant. I ended up losing the baby right after the wedding and we never tried again. Electing to really get our lives together before starting a family. I worked full time and my husband part time while going through school. He got his degree and a decent job, and then it was my turn.

I started classes at the local university. My husband's new job covered both of our previous jobs, but I felt I needed to bring in something. I had been the main contributor for almost four years and really needed to still help. While traveling from class to class I saw an ad for a resident supervisor. It was partially pay and partially credit, so I headed over to the work-study office and inquired.

The woman who headed up work-studies seemed a little reluctant to tell me about the position, and then she saw my wedding band and recanted a little.

"I'm sorry I was so curt at first. The position is to supervise three nights a week, but it's a subsidized off campus house. All boys." She said matter of factly. We've been going without a supervisor on the three nights when the one that lives there is out. He goes home from Thursday to Monday, one of the parents complained of a 'lack-of-supervision' so by university policy we have to supply a paid watchdog. Not that I think anything would happen, but I'd be reluctant to put a young girl in a house with eight young men." The woman smiled. "Then I saw your ring, you look so young, but your application says you're almost twenty-five. Your probably the best candidate, in fact the only candidate who's inquired."

I thought about what she had said. I'm kind of little at five foot two, and my face is a little young looking. I might as well add that I have dark blonde hair and a 36c chest for all you men out there who are reading this now. I wondered if it would be a good idea to be in a house alone with several young men. The work-study lady interrupted me.

"You're required to be there from nine PM until six AM, I know it's a long night, but it's just to enforce the no drinking, or drugs rules. Basically your sit at a desk in the common room and do your homework, if the boys need anything they tell you and you either fix it or put a call in to the university. Because its been a tough job to fill the dean authorized me to pay you twelve dollars an hour, and with three nine hour nights that'll work out to almost two-hundred fifty dollars before taxes, not bad alone, plus you get three credits, and a thousand dollars applied against your financial aid or student account." She finished her sales pitch. "Are you still interested?"

My husband worked Friday and Saturday usually, and had Sunday and Monday off. If I slept from six to noon or so we could still have an evening before work, and I'd get credit, money off my bill, and paid. I decided it couldn't hurt to try.

"I'll give it a go." I said. She smiled at me and I filled out my paperwork. My first day was Thursday and it was Monday. I told my husband about the job and he seemed excited for me, knowing how I wanted to contribute.

"Hey a couple hundred extra a week, we'll be sitting pretty." He said and wished me luck. "Should I call you a nanny now?" He laughed. I had left out the all male nature of the dorm house.

Thursday rolled around and I got dressed for work. I dressed very conservatively. Khaki slacks and a plain full button collared blouse. I drove over to the house and parked in the driveway. When I rang the bell a young man of eighteen or nineteen answered and I introduced myself. He had been expecting me. It was only eight-thirty I wanted to be early for my first night to get situated. He showed me around. The dorm consisted of a common room with a large desk and a table with study lamps. Pizza boxes were piled high on the table, and there were empty soda cans and full ashtrays everywhere. The center door off the common room led to a kitchen with two small 3/4 baths off it. The kitchen was equally messy. One either side of the common room was a short hall with a double room on each side of it.

"I'm Jamie." I said trying to sound friendly and official it came out stupid.

"I'm Jeff I'm the only one home right now." Jeff the young man said. "Sorry about the mess, we're pretty much slobs." He looked me over a little bit, I took it in stride. "Mike is our head guy the other four days, so he won't really be here when you are. One guy went home for the semester, and two of the other guys pretty much live at their girlfriend's dorms on campus. So that leaves Brett, Kyle and Andrew. They usually get in between midnight and one, they all work weekends. Except Kyle he's almost always out though. I gotta' go study, but I'll probably see you later. Make yourself at home, if you get hungry there are a bunch of menus in your desk." Jeff stalked off down the hall on the left and into his room. I set my book bag down on the desk chair and against my better judgment started cleaning.

I was startled by the door as I packed the last clean soda can into a large green trash bag. The kitchen was a far cry from spotless, but I had emptied al the ashtrays, put all the trash out in the dumpster, cleaned out the fridge of everything growing or bad, and gotten all the empties bagged up, if one of them wouldn't return them maybe I would, there had to be twenty plus dollars worth.

"Hey." Another twentyish boy said shrugging off his baseball cap onto a hook in the doorway. "I'm Brett." I glanced at the clock, it was only eleven thirty. "It was slow, I got out early. I'm starving, I'm gonna order a sub you want anything?" My stomach was growling.

"Yeah." I answered. "I'll have a steak and cheese with green peppers."

"Small or Large?" Brett asked.

"Large, and get me a sprite." I added.

"You didn't have to clean you know." Brett said as he picked up the phone and dialed.

"I slept in to be ready for a long night so I had to do something, besides SOMEONE had to." I said. Brett looked down acknowledging that I was right. He ordered a large pizza loaded and my sub and a couple of two liters, one sprite one coke and hung up. He then tossed a twenty on my desk and headed for the bathroom.

"We always give the guy at least three." Brett said as the bathroom door shut. I heard the shower come on and sat at the desk for the first time since I had been there. I got out some required reading and began to nose through it.

A few minutes later the bathroom opened and Brett strolled out. I glanced up from my book and quickly looked away. He was wearing a skimpy threadbare towel wrapped tightly around his waist. His chest was still wet and really well toned. A tiny tuft of black curly hair stuck up from the towel edge, and the towel itself bulged from his crotch.

"Oh sorry." Brett said, we're all guys here so we don't usually pay much attention. "Don't worry about it though I'm not bashful, but I'll try not to do it again. He headed to his room and I couldn't resist a quick glance up at his young really toned behind. If it's there you might as well sneak a peek I thought. A moment later the doorbell rang and I answered it. The food came to just over twenty dollars and I through a five in for my sub and had the guy keep the change. He looked surprised to see me answer the door. I figured these guys HAD to be regulars.

Brett came out of his room a moment later just as I unwrapped my sub. He grabbed a slice of pizza and slid a chair from the table over to my desk. He was wearing boxer shorts and a light sweatshirt, and I could smell the shower coming off of him. He asked me what I was studying he asked about my husband. We talked and compared class loads. The conversation was really civil and friendly. He asked how long I'd been married how being married was. He was nineteen. I asked if he had a girlfriend. He laughed and said no. I asked what was so funny. He apologized and said it was the running joke, I goaded him into explaining and regretted it when I had.

"Mike calls us the blister crew. Me Andrew and Jeff. We don't really date much, too busy I guess, but he gives us crap about taking long showers and stuff, all joking!" Brett said and was actually blushing a little. We continued talking and Andrew came home.

"Wow!" He exclaimed upon coming in. "He was looking at me."

"What?" I asked indignantly.

"This place is clean." He said after pausing. He grabbed a slice of Brett's pizza and headed straight for the shower. Brett continued to talk to me. We got to talking about exes and actually touched on a risqué subject or two. Andrew came out of the bathroom also wearing a too small towel. He came right over and grabbed another slice of pizza.

He jumped into the conversation without inhibition and before long Jeff had emerged from his room and ordered more food. We talked for HOURS, these guys were night owls. Kyle never did come home. Andrew eventually got dressed. I have to admit being a little disappointed, they were all pretty well built.

We had just started playing cards at five AM, all four of us. We were playing for various potato chips. As six rolled around the three boys were getting bolder in their little comments and the evening had definitely taken a sexually tense theme. I began to wonder if one woman could watch over and chat with a bunch of guys without there being awkward sexuality. Finally Andrew made a pitch to me.

"It's almost six and you've gotta' go." He said, "One more hand, if you win we'll by dinner all weekend, if we win you wear something sexy tonight." Andrew said. We were all a little tired and laughed at the comment.

"We'll see." I said.

"C'mon you've gotta' say yes or no before we deal." Andrew said.

"I’m not gonna' wear anything sexy!" I laughed. "This is my job, and I'm married."

"Besides, she doesn't NEED to wear anything sexy." Brett chimed in. I blushed at the compliment.

"C'mon it's not like your cheating on your husband just a skirt or something." Andrew pressed. Knowing most of my attire was a lot more contemporary than my present outfit I agreed. How would he know what I meant by sexy.

"Alright!" Andrew said and dealt, I lost and smiled it was six o'clock.

"See you at nine." I said smiling.

My husband was at work when I woke up and I wandered the house. I thought about the night before and how much those boys had looked at me. I thought of them in their towels and the line was first stepped over. I got out my vibrator and masturbated to the image of Brett in his tiny wet towel. For the rest of the day the thoughts circulated in my head. I had dinner with my husband and then got dressed for work. I wore a comfy pair of stretch work our pants that hug EVERY curve, and a snug summery tank top. Then I threw a sweatshirt on that covered my tight clad bum and my tight clad bosom.

Only Jeff was home and he greeted me with great anticipation. He noticed the pants, and said 'nice legs!' I couldn't concentrate on my homework and finally at midnight Andrew and Brett came home. When they got there Jeff quickly stumbled out of his room.

"The pants?" Andrew said he sounded disappointed. "The sweatshirt covers all the good stuff."

"This isn't sexy enough for you?" I asked coyly. They laughed, but were clearly bummed. They each headed for separate showers. Once the water was running I worked up my courage and shrugged off the sweatshirt. I looked down at my chest, you could see my black bra through the tan material of the stretchy tank top, and even through the bra my nipples were at attention from THE attention. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but it seemed harmless enough. When they came out again those damn little towels and I asked them what they wanted for supper, menu and phone in hand, It was barely an instant when the bulges in the towels began to shift and stir.

"You." Andrew said smiling.

"Stick to the menu." I commanded sternly and laughed. We ordered two pizzas, and more soda. They hurried to their rooms and came out VERY quickly. They were both wearing shorts and just being in the room with me seemed to make them hard. Brett blushed and apologized when I caught him adjusting himself. The food came and Jeff came out. We sat around my desk gabbing some more. When I got up to use the bathroom I felt all three sets of eyes on my ass. I had to wear a thong with these pants or the panty-line was atrocious. We ended up playing cards again. I turned down strip poker a dozen times.

Again four AM rolled around. I was beginning to get tired. As I got tired they invited me to Brett’s room where there was a TV and a couch. Brett's roommate had left for the semester and his normally double room was now a single. We went to watch a movie.

I sat in the middle of the couch Brett on one side of me, Andrew on the other. Jeff curled at all our feet. Brett threw in a movie he had rented, some sappy action movie. I soon found myself dozing. When I woke up it was late in the morning. Brett was asleep in his bed. I groggily got up and headed out to my desk. On it was pictures of me sleeping. They had been printed off a computer.

"You are so hot!" -Andrew was written on one on them. It was a close-up of the crotch of my pants a camel toe VERY prominent. Andrew came out of his room as I gathered up my bag.

"Hey sleepy head." He said. "I hope you don't mind." I was a little upset.

"Why did you take pictures of me?" I demanded angrily.

"It's not every day a hot girl falls asleep on your couch, I wanted to 'capture' the moment." Andrew said.

"Well get rid of the pictures, I could get in trouble." I said.

"I know, that's why I was going to ask you to dress sexy again tonight." Andrew said.

"What are you saying?!" I demanded.

"Nothing, if your gonna' get in trouble you might as well get in trouble. Besides it's just for fun anyway. I bet we can get a better picture tonight." Andrew said.

"Don't count on it." I said.

"Well at least we'll always have these. Besides I saw you checking us out last night, you knew you were getting us hot and bothered, the least you can do is keep it up, maybe give us some good material for the shower. This is a good job right? Might as well stick with it and have some fun too?" Andrew said. "So we'll see you tonight? It's a Sunday you can't quit anyway. I dare you to wear something not just tight, but skimpy. You'd look so hot, and I won't send ANYONE these pictures."

I went home my husband was at work, it was after all only Saturday. Don't ask me why, but when it came time to dress instead of typing a letter of resignation I began looking for something revealing. That however will be a tale for the next chapter.