Slips and Girdles

Story Info
Girlfriend's mom wears slip & girdle; gets a special gift.
8.9k words
4.53
150.7k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in 1967 that I originally developed a life long affinity for silk. This was due in part to two people that my affinity was preserved for the rest of my life. I'm not sure why, but the love and appeal for the feel of it is ingrained within me now.


As a kid I got replacement blankies when I had to go to my grandmas for an overnight stay. My real blanket, a soft cotton blend, had a three inch lace trim around the perimeter. I fiddled with that when I was young for as long as I can remember. Once I was a little older I was weaned away from it forever, so I thought.

But when I went to Grandma's, she'd happily pull a half or full length slip out and let me feel one and eventually I'd suck my thumb and wiggle my fingers through one of them. Hence, I was a happy, happy boy since I had a replacement blankie. I'd look at her and smile forever.

Of course I grew up but my passion for slips never would. In truth before I really grew up, I snuck into my mom's room since she wore them too, got in her dresser drawers, and pulled one or two out. I'd sit on her bed and play with them forever until I was caught.

She'd laugh, go get my old blanket, and say "You can have this back; it's better for you." She smiled and put hers away. There I sat on her bed with my blankie, and when she walked out, I'd pull one or two slips out again, and go sit on my own bed rubbing it all over my face and arms.

No I am not gay. I simply developed a passion for silk, especially silk slips. For the most part I thought those days were long gone. Times change and most people do too. I grew up and started dating girls. Girls usually didn't wear slips back then, unless it was a big formal affair.

In high school, I was a premier football player. Besides that, I was a goal oriented person. Additionally, I was very upbeat and an amicable guy. I liked all sorts of people and I was well liked by them too. My girlfriend's mom loved those qualities in me

My girlfriend, Lisa Parker and her twin brother James were my closest friends. In addition to that, their mom Mary Parker and her husband welcomed me into their home more then any other human being other then Lisa's friends, but I believe I was liked a lot more then anyone else. Mrs. Parker was always on display; she was one who wore her silk belongings. It was evident, but she was a class act too we always thought.

Mary Parker always let it be known she 'liked' me a lot. When I stopped in, I got a Kings welcome. I always received hugs from her. Lisa never thought it was strange. It was Mrs. Parker's style. She was a unique woman. I began to understand her over the course of a few years. In those years, we developed a very special relationship. The relationship was a unique one.

Mary Parker was a woman who was liked by everyone she came in touch with. She was a lively, vivacious, warm, and loving human being. She was a woman beyond our time back then because of things people wouldn't ever think of doing. However it's because she also lived a double life which for the majority didn't exist as it does to day.

As exciting and as ahead of her time as she was, Mary Parker was conservative publicly. As I mentioned, she lived somewhat of a double life. Mary delved into a subculture if you will of what was considered erotic pleasure.

Without the internet, she sought out the subculture she was intrigued by. She had a distinct passion for loving and more specifically, lust filled relationships and these weren't with grown men her age.

I don't know if her husband Gil fit into the picture at all, but I doubted it. I learned later on in life, after marrying Lisa, her daughter, about the subculture she was involved with. Never in a million years would I have thought she participated in anything like that.

Let me tell you this. Mary Parker loved young men. She craved and desired the presence and sexual interaction with a young man. I happened to be her idea of an ideal young man. Once she was ready for me, I was her prey. Actually I became a willing prey for 7 wonderful erotic and sex filled years. Why and how was because she loved her silk undergarments and guess what, I did too. I still did years later.

How did she know I loved them? Because I accidentally let on that I loved them. I told her the deep secrets of my past. She fell in love with the fact that I did also. Back then it was still customary to wear longer dresses with silk slips underneath and they made a woman feel like a woman during that period of time.

Mary invited me over one day after football. It was supposed to be a tow-a-day. Lisa and James were out of town visiting campuses for two days with Mr. Parker. I was going the following week to do the same.

It was Friday and I remember the day well. The heat index soared to 110 degrees. The two-a-day for that day was called off. I showered twice afterwards. I didn't want to smell like a buffalo once I arrived at her house.

I told my mom I was meeting friends after practice and we were going to hang out. I told her I'd call her later. She really didn't care. The day was mine. The day was ours. However, I surprised Mary because I arrived early. She hadn't even taken a shower. When I got there I knocked and she was sweating too because air conditioning wasn't what it was then like it is today.

Even though she perspired, she still was an amazing looking woman. Mary could go through a war zone and still come out looking sexier then ever! Coming to the door she wore a pair of Capri type pants which fit her lithe slender figure and made an declaration that she was still young, full of life, and as agile as she was 15 years ago.

I agreed wholeheartedly! Her top was a sleeveless blouse. It was very lightweight button down top that looked too small, but very fine on her. It was almost too small. It was Lisa's but Lisa never wore it because it was too big for her. Mary assumed ownership and wore it proudly. Mary looked fit and lively in it.

I could see her white bra through it and that's how thin it actually was. I recognized it right away as being Lisa's and remember Lisa never liking it. It's because boys could see her bra through it. I could see her bra through it. I remember telling Lisa it was fine. I always tried to tell her it was fine. Still she wouldn't wear it.

Looking at Mary as she approached the door was like watching a princess entering a room. She was beautiful, graceful, and classy. Her hair was free flowing too. It was light and sandy brown. It was silky. She was a gazelle; sleek and limber as she walked to the front door.

Upon opening it, I saw the sweat pouring down from her temples and neck. Her top was partially wet. I saw her bra inside her the cutoff sleeves. Her tits were awesome because they were bigger in size! They seemed perfect as they were pert for her mature stature.

Now mind you, I was beginning to realize she couldn't be 30 years old as I once thought a while back. Considering she had an older daughter, in college, it was impossible. Regardless her figure and looks led me to believe she was about 30, so I left it at that.

Finally she opened her door and greeted me. "Hi Robbie, it's great that you came over to help me out. I want to finish up my housework" and she said a few other things. I stared at her outfit "By the way, why are you here so early honey?"

I told her hi with my broad confident smile. Again, I checked her out in her cute suburban outfit. She watched my eyes fade away from her face as I checked out her slim agile figure. When my eyes returned to hers, she had a grand old look on her and her soft eyes were twinkling. That said to me "I'm glad I meet your approval."

"Come on in, it is too hot outside; you look like you took a shower already right?" She knew the routine because James did the same thing. "It's a little cooler in here until you start working but I don't want to bother you with anything too difficult, but can I ask you a favor or two?"

I told her sure I would because I liked her very much. She asked me to carry down a few boxes from her bedroom while she showered and two baskets of laundry in her laundry room which were in the basement. I followed her up to her bedroom, she showed me the boxes, told me where to put them, and as I picked them up, she started to unbutton her blouse but stepped in the bathroom too quickly before I could see anything; she closed the door behind her.

I made quick work of it all. As I did, I thought about her in her shower as she shampooed and washed her slender, curvy, and limber physique.

"Stop that" I told myself. "Stop it right now! She would get upset if I ever thought about her that way. Why am I here anyways? Oh yeah, she wanted me to bring up those baskets."

I carried the boxes to the garage and went down to the basement. I picked up one basket and as I carried it up, I looked at it closely.

"Oh my freakin god" I exclaimed! "The laundry basket is full of her slips! There has to be at least umm" but then I stopped, put it down, and looked at it all. I discovered there were about 10 of her slips. "Oh my freaking god, my freakin god" I said to myself again.

It was like a fantasy come true almost! Slips, half slips, full slips, and all of them were silky. Some of the slips were peach, or pink or white and one was black even. "Oh my fucking god" I said aloud. She was upstairs drying her hair and getting dressed. I carried it up and went back to get the other basket. "Ohhh shit! Ohh freaking shit" I said as I looked at the second one.

There were about five girdles in that basket. I stared at the basket. Then I did the unthinkable! I picked two of them up and looked at them. And again I did the unthinkable! I rubbed my face with them! Yes i did, I rubbed and rubbed my face with them!

I looked at them a little more and then this tingling impulse hit me. As I felt them and the smooth material ran across my face, a feeling riveted all over me.

"Whoa man shit put them down! Put them down!" But I didn't and I rubbed my cheeks again with her girdles. "Ohhh yeah" I said aloud!

"Ohhh yeah man, I sure do love her tastes in, in, umm whatever they're called! Ohhh yeah, I sure do! You bet your sweet ass slips I do Mrs. P!" I looked into the air as if I was looking towards her room and I smiled.

Carrying the basket up, it obviously took me longer then usual. Half way to the stairs leading to her bedroom, I heard my name called out. "Robbie, is everything okay dear? Is everything alright honey? Do you need help with anything?"

I told her I was fine but as I began to respond to her, I paused first. I told her "I'm fine." I turned the corner and as I was about to face the stairs going up to her room, I saw something white. It was Mrs. P's backside nut in a full length slip. I only saw the very back of it and nothing else.

"Go on, get up there, and see what she's wearing Rob" I told myself. "Come on get upstairs" I demanded of myself.

Taking two stairs at a time, I was building up a sweat on the hot humid day. Granted it was cooler in the house, but it was still humid, so I perspired some. Down at her room, she stood there smack dab in front of me. She startled the heck out of me.

"Robbie, what do you think honey. I'm having one of those days." Yes she was; she was standing in front of me wearing nothing but a bra and underwear underneath a shear full length slip.

Mary grabbed my soul, twisted it inside out, and I was hers forever!

I gawked at her lithe figure and her fine, fuller breasts! Mary turned sideways for me to gawk more at them. She wasn't just a vision, Mary was a glorious prophecy! I was apart of that too.

She turned her head my direction. She saw my eyes gazing upon her while my jaw gaped open! Instantly, I transported back another time, but only for a moment.

Something changed all of a sudden and I felt like a man. No longer did I feel like I did when I was young. I sensed my manhood became of age. A rush of erotic, exciting chaos splashed me everywhere! My cock became hard. I wanted her to know it too!

She stood in front of me holding two really cool summer dresses. Each had shoulder straps. I wondered how they actually looked on her for a moment. Most of my thoughts took me to a period in my life where I sat feeling those silk slips between my fingers. I remembered that exciting feeling from yesteryear, only now that feeling was a grown up feeling. That feeling was made up of emotions which made me horny! I wanted her and me to experience that 'mature' exciting moment together.

Ironically she asked "Are you alright with me like this honey?" I didn't hear the question right away. "Robbie honey, are you alright with me dressed like this?"

"Oh uhh yes Mrs. P, yeah sure I am" and I closed my eyes for a second but I nodded my head no and opened them back up. I could feel my cock tingle, grow, and scream for my hand or hers! I don't know for sure, but I heard 'screaming.'

"Oh, no you aren't" she retorted. "I should be ashamed of myself for assuming I can walk around this way in front of you. I'm not thinking straight at all! I'm sorry I put you in such a predicament."

"Oh no, don't worry" I said coming to my senses finally. I've seen my umm well I've seen my mom in slips before and I've done laundry too. I've had to separate lots of those things so I'm completely fine with you in your umm" but all of a sudden my voice trailed off; my thoughts drifted to possibilities which were beyond scolding.

"What were you going to say" she asked me as she sat down on her bed laying the two dresses on her lap and her slip covered tits and cleavage staring at me.

I gawked at them again. I gawked at her, but I gawked at her tits and cleavage again. They were so perfect. Her tits were not humongous. They were your full-sized classic looking tits!

I was a wreck. I wanted her. No, actually I wanted to feel her slip. I wanted to feel her body but by way of her slip. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Then I wondered "Is she wearing one of those girdles underneath?" I had to know! I wanted to know. It was tearing me up inside and I craved feeling that lithe shape of hers as well as seeing what she looked liked underneath in her girdle.

Quickly she put on a dress maybe thinking she was inappropriately dressed.

"No, nooo don't do that; god don't put it on" I said to myself. "Shit, now she won't do anything with me! We won't do anything at all. I'm sure of it."

Smiling, she warmly said to me "Let's go downstairs so I can get us something to eat. We can talk about you and other things, alright Robbie" and her loving twinkle I've been so fond of for many years appeared as we walked out of the room.

Sitting down in the kitchen her dress she had was appealing. A tuft of cleavage was showing and gave me a sense this woman was intentionally flirting with me. Then she said some interesting. "I don't like this dress that much; I don't understand why I keep putting it back on." She dropped the subject for the time being.

She switched subjects and asked me "What is it you really like about Lisa?" We discussed Lisa and why I liked her. She asked me a variety of questions. Then she asked me the big one.

"So should I assume from rumors I've heard that you and Lisa have had sex together or should I say made love?"

"What rumors is she talking about" I asked myself. "Pardon me, what are you referring to" I asked her. "What rumors are you talking about Mrs. P" as she began blindsiding me about my true 'gift' I have.

Yes I have a gift. It is a unique gift which nobody I know has. At several parties this past year, I put my 'gift' on display and a number of times at each of those parties too. In the 70's, there was no internet; it did not exist as it does these days. How Mary found out I wasn't sure at first. Eventually she told me how.

"What about you and Lisa, have you two made love honey? I really don't care, but knowing, well it makes life interesting to me" and along came that sweet twinkle in her eyes. Joining the twinkle was her crushing smile which melted me inside. She stared me straight in the face and I was forever committed to telling her whatever it was she wanted to know when and if she asked me!

"To be honest Mrs. P, she and I have never had sex. To be truthful with you, we've goofed around, but that's it; cross my heart, hope to die. That's the god's honest truth."

"Good sweetheart because that is exactly what she told me too. Can I tell you something without you misunderstanding what I'm about to say?" I said sure because I felt relieved by her response.

"Robbie Pallone, I love you from the bottom of my heart! You are one very special young man Robbie and I will always cherish who you are."

Mrs. P sat smack dab in front of me across the table staring me straight in the eye and she smiled that same warm smile she was gifted with.

"Are there other girls you like too" she asked.

I told her the truth "But not like I love Lisa" I said.

"Then dear let me tell you some things I like about men. I love" and she went into a long list of things which fit me perfectly, "and you fit right into all of those categories. That's why I love that you and Lisa are a couple, I suppose. She makes you happy and you make her happy."

But I want to give you a word of advice. Robbie, cut your hair. It's too shaggy for my tastes. It's unbecoming honey."

I told her I would for her sake but I don't know why I said I would. I finally smiled earnestly. She said she could cut it if I wanted her to and I told her "Sure why not. I'm not against you doing me" which was an odd way of saying it and I added "Heck it's free isn't it?"

She laughed but hesitated, and finally said "Yeah maybe, but maybe not." I wondered what she meant. She added "I have to tell you something Robbie. Well actually I have two things I'd love to tell you." I asked her what. She said I was getting the haircut first.

We went down to the laundry room. She told me to remove my shirt. "Of course then it will all slide into your pants and that'll be a sight soon enough. It will become another problem" she said. "But we can deal with that as well."

She began cutting my hair with clippers she had. Her hands felt really nice while running through my hair. It turned out really nice.

As she cut it we talked. Mary finally brought up the subject close to my heart.

There were a few minutes of silence before she did. In a soft relaxed tone of voice she remarked "You absolutely love silk don't you Robbie or should I say silk slips?"

My head whipped around! I looked at her awkwardly but I was in shock too. She discovered my deepest darkest secret. I had an affinity for silk slips which was so insurmountable nobody could break me of my passion for them.

"Honey it is so wonderful that you do. It's perfectly fine to me you have a passion like that for them. I love the man who has an affinity for them. It's slowly becoming a lost passion. I miss a man who loves them like they should be appreciated."

Then I heard this deep almost satisfying intake of air; there was a soothing release afterwards. I felt that breath of air she let out cross over the top of my scalp. I smiled once I felt her breath.

"Yes I do Mrs. P" I admitted to her with a satisfied relief someone knew. I love them so much and it is hard to explain why I do. There is a reason why though."

She asked me to explain, so I did.

"So there you have it. From my grandma, to my mom, to nowadays, I sneak them into my bedroom so I could feel them sometimes late at night, and in fact" but then I clammed up. I stopped short of telling her about the stuff I do secretly once in a while since I'm older. "That's it in a nutshell."

Out of nowhere she spoke up and boldly said "Oooooooohh ooooohh Robbie, do tell me what you were going to say earlier before you paused. What was it you did in the recesses of a late night?"