Slips Of The Tongue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers

"Mmm, you're so bad Domenique." Whispered Gwen as she plunged her own fingers deep inside her pussy, "I want to lick your dirty face. I want to taste my ass on your lips. Mmmmm; oh, yes, I want to do it for you baby. I want to do you front and back. Please baby, can I?"

Gwen felt Domenique pull away. Removing her fingers, Gwen raised her head, and then crawled around to face her lover. She watched as Domenique flung the clothes from her body. Gwen took off her sweater and tossed it aside, and eyed Domenique's perfect B breasts and brownish pink nipples. An instant later, the two women had joined once more, breasts smothering breasts, arms embracing, fingers caressing, pussy juices intermingling and mouths devouring, their palettes filled with the aromas of Gwen's sweet ass.

Then the briefest of pauses; Domenique pulling away to pluck a wipe or two from their container, cleaning her face, tossing them aside, and then reaching for her wine. She drank. She offered her glass to Gwen, and she too drank. The glass then emptied, Domenique returned it to the end table, and then drove herself back against Gwen. They fell together, rolled and crawled upon each other's flesh, kissing, licking and sucking inch after smooth, humid inch until they lay on their sides; face to pussy and pussy to face. One to the other, Domenique and Gwen hummed, whispered and cooed, their tongues lapping, driving coaxing each other's clits to stiffen, harder and harder until their pussies quaked, bringing each other to blissful delight. Domenique wagged her tongue ravenously against Gwen's hot red nub and drilled it into her sopping hole. Gwen sped furious laps against Domenique's long clit, and sucked it down like the little cock it wanted to be. Together they came, small jets of cream shooting against each others faces and into their mouths. Still they ate each other's morsels, tireless in their desire to make up for the whole week of waiting.

"Gwen! Domenique whimpered suddenly, "Gwen baby! Please eat my ass now. Do it baby please!"

Gwen obliged; easing her body forward, leaning in, stretching her long tongue until it found Domenique's luscious pink hole. Gwen gripped her cheeks tight as she drove her hard tongue into her lover's asshole, the ends of her long hair slick with sweat, saliva and pussy juice. Deeper Gwen drove her tongue, not at all hard enough to breach Domenique's sphincter. But Gwen wanted to ensure that her lover would feel as much as she could, so she dunked her fingers into Domenique's dripping pussy, withdrew her drenched fingers, and then plunged them into the woman's anus. Slowly, Gwen worked one long finger passed the tight ring of muscle, then another, and then proceeded to fuck Domenique's ass as she'd fucked hers; driving, pumping them deeper and faster. They grunted and moaned together like animals, their fluids puddling on the rug beneath them, their ecstasy culminating for the third time between them; a final duet of shuddering shrieks and howls.

For a time they panted, their breaths coming fast. Then they parted slightly, to lay on their backs and bask in the euphoria of their after glow. Still, their breaths rushed hoarsely from their aching lips until the ringing of the door bell rendered them both instantly silent. Neither spoke or moved. Again, it rang.

"Are you expecting somebody?" asked Gwen as she raised herself to a sitting position.

"Uh, no." Domenique answered as she herself rose to sit, wrapping her arms around her knees.

It was only about half past nine, but anyone Domenique knew would have called ahead. Her apartment was the first floor of a two family walk up, so it could be anyone outside her door. The neighborhood wasn't too bad, though home invasions were on the rise, and nothing she felt prepared enough for. The bell was rung a third time. Domenique and Gwen glanced at each other, exchanging looks of concern.

Domenique reached for her pants. She wriggled into them, and then threw on Gwen's sweater. Getting quickly to her feet, she stepped quietly down the short hall to the front door. Gwen, clutching Domenique's blouse against her chest, followed, but remained just around the end of the hallway, peeking from behind the corner. She watched as Domenique peered from the eye hole. Domenique then turned to face her and shrugged. Gwen shrugged in kind, her eyes widening, and then gestured her chin toward the aluminum bat leaning beside the front door. Domenique reached for it and frowned, wishing that the bat was actually a gun. But it was all she had, so she gripped it firmly in her left hand as she undid the three locks of her door. Domenique opened it wide, flicked on the porch light and peered through the dirty glass of the storm door. Then, angered at being disturbed and frustrated with having been made afraid, she disengaged the storm door's lock and flung it open. Domenique looked left and right, and saw not a soul. Then she looked down, her eyes drawn by a soft white glow. She paused.

"What is it?" hissed Gwen from down the hall.

Gwen stared as Domenique dropped to take something from below the base of the door. A moment later, the doors locked and the bat returned, Domenique approached Gwen, an arrangement of flowers cradled in her arms.

"Odd hour for a flower delivery, don't you think?" Gwen intoned as she tossed Domenique's blouse back into the living room.

"Yep." Domenique replied as she unwrapped the flowers.

She pulled back the tissues, and exposed the usual leafy greens, baby's breath and three healthy white roses. Two of the roses were picture perfect, their petals unfurled and glistening with droplets of condensation. The third, though appearing just as healthy, was still closed. Gwen took the bundle, glanced at Domenique, and then began searching for a note. Finding nothing, she peered into Domenique's eyes.

"Who could this be from?" asked Gwen.

"Isn't it obvious?" answered Domenique as she took the roses and headed for the kitchen, "There from someone who would like to join us."

"Join us?" repeated Gwen as she turned to look at the door.

She stared for a moment, imagining someone waiting on the other side; amorphous women, men, naked fleshy forms without distinction, disembodied ghosts that morphed finally into Domenique; amazingly beautiful, wonderfully engaging, intense, sexy as fuck all and much, much too perfect to share with anyone.

Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers
12