Slirpuff Answered

Story Info
Another view of Loving Wife stories.
1.2k words
4.3
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slirpuff had an essay titled Please Tell Me They're Not Real in which he reviewed the many variations of loving wife stories and his objections to them. I would like to present another perspective for comparison. Not saying that I am right or that he is wrong, just something else to consider.

But first, a little bit about me so you can understand where I am coming from. Like Slirpuff, I too am middle aged, married for the second time, and generally consider myself open to a wide variety of experiences, but at the same time, willing to say "no" to things that I am not interested in.

I am not wimpy, having served my country in two different branches of special ops. In my younger days, I was given the nickname "Mule" partly for my ability to carry the M-60 machinegun, my aid bag and the PRC-77 radio in my rucksack, and partly because of the size of my sexual organ. It's not that I am particularly long, (in fact, I am only about 7 ½" when measured from the pubic bone to the tip) but I am rather big around. Think grab a beer bottle, then add an inch of space larger in circumference.

Some men think that it is what they would want. Let me tell you there are problems when you are too big around versus too long. First, forget about virgins, Or rather, forget that they would ever be willing to follow through no matter how much prep you give them. Anal sex is out of the question as well, and blowjobs can only last until the woman gets lockjaw. Also if I have been away from my wife for some time, it still takes a while to stretch her out to accommodate me. The longer the separation, the greater the desire, the more time you have to wait. Yes, women can stretch out, and no, they don't stay that stretched out afterwards, but it can still be painful for me as well if we are going too quick. And it really is a sexual turn off for me when my partner starts to scream and cry in pain. Just not a sadist I guess.

Now for the ironic part: Like I said, I am on my second marriage, but my first wife whom I loved, had an abnormally small vagina. Making love to her almost always involved the missionary position so she could set how deep and fast I would go until I orgasmed, then lying on top of her while she rubbed her clit until she came. She could only have one orgasm at a time, because her pussy shrank when she would cum, and God help us if she came before I could get into her. Then I was blocked out for the night.

It wasn't that she was a prude, she actually got off on light bondage and exhibitionism. She came from a very conservative background, and I was willing to explore different things with her to help her in overcoming her inhibitions. We actually did have sex in parking lots, or in the forests of Europe when we were stationed there.

But the thing that changed us was when I came home from work and she told me that one of my friends had hit on her. Now I could have been upset, but she felt flattered, so I decided to see where she wanted to go with it. She told me that she was interested, and I thought that maybe with another guy, she could actually have wild physical sex like we wanted to but never could. Also, I figured that if she could get laid by someone else, then so could I. I did give her permission, and the next time that I was on duty, he came over and the two of them fucked. (By the way, it's not a good idea to fuck around on a buddy when he has access to lots of guns, unless you are absolutely sure that it's okay.) When I got home, I had my wife tell me about it, while I was fucking her. I was almost out of control for most of it, and really wanted to reestablish that it was my pussy that he had fucked, and I was reclaiming it. We did this several more times until her death. Her pussy never did expand, and while she was able to have more physical sex with her partners than me, we did love each other, and I always got the last fuck.

While my wife had several lovers over that time, I had only a couple outside of the marriage fucks, and they were less than impressive. I still loved my wife. It's not that I felt like I was a wimp, first off, I could kick any guy's ass, and second, my dick still went places that theirs couldn't. But what it did open, was an increase in her sexuality. The confidence she received from having men who wanted her made her even more attractive to me. Especially since I was the one she went home with. It's that increase in sexuality that I enjoy and wish that more women had.

When I was young, my step sister told me that girls were just as horny as boys. Bullshit! If they were, we would all be constantly fucking and nothing would ever get done. Not that there's anything wrong about that. But women are not as horny (as a rule) as guys. We guys need to spend time wooing, cajoling, begging, pleading, lying, whatever it takes to try and get the woman to be horny enough to want to have sex with us. Guys are expected to be ready at a moment to satisfy a woman, and luckily, most of us are gentlemen enough to assist a lady in need. But it is still a rarity to find a woman who is just out and out our equal in horniness. Women who only want to fuck for the sake of fucking, Not to increase their chances at a long term relationship, better financial positions or any other ancillary reason. But women who just want to wrap their legs around a hard dick and live in the moment of a rolling orgasm that starts at one end of the body, rolls to the other and then returns over and over again.

The best stories that capture the essence of such a woman were written by Shooter3704, who no longer writes for Literotica. But his female characters almost always had full command of their sexuality and made demands of the men to have their needs filled. But at the same time, the men were confident enough to let the women have their needs sated in whatever way they wanted, and again, knowing that when it was over, the woman always came back to their male partner.

Like Slirpuff, I don't really understand the full "dominant alpha black male" stuff that some writers like to use, but I do understand and appreciate horny women. And I will never understand the homosexual aspects of when a wife's lover forces the husband to do things that he doesn't want to do. To each his own, I guess. Like I said, I don't understand it, won't do it, and would stare just out of curiosity, but it is not erotic.

But stories that show a woman exploring her full range of sexuality, which includes multiple orgasms even if with multiple partners, I really do enjoy. Keep em coming folks.