Sliver

Story Info
They asked for his help.
3k words
4.42
25.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"It will be fun, Danny!" Caroline told me, as she sensed my hesitation.

Horses. Caroline and her husband Derek had bought a little place out in the country, nothing huge, just a dozen acres. Now they had Horses, and invited me up to go riding.

Derek and I worked together, he was the mill foreman and I worked as the lead mechanic. They were good union jobs, so we were reasonably comfortable.

Derek had managed to get his right hand hung up in the drive gears on the big paper bag machines several years earlier, that wasn't good since he was right handed. At that time he was the lead mechanic and I was one of the helpers.

I was the one that drove him to the local hospital that day, before that we had known each other but couldn't be called close.

After that we did become friends, he appreciated that I was smart enough to grab some ice out of the soda machine and several cans of soda to pack the remains of his hand in.

The doctors managed to reattach most of the pieces but not all, so Derek was left with a fairly unusable hand, but at least he had one.

He had invited me up for dinner as a way of saying thanks, so I met his wife Caroline.

The one thing I would want to say is that I do wish I had seen her first, she was an ever so slightly chubby redhead, with an extremely nice set of knockers on her. Green eyes and freckles, of course.

My own experiences with marriage had been mostly arguments, the first one ended badly and left me broke. Not learning anything from that I met and married again with exactly the same results less than a year later.

Now I was in my early forties, single, and by God I was going to stay that way.

Sometimes a man just hits it off with someone, Derek and Caroline were like that. It was very close to instant fast friends, we were all nearly always doing something for one another.

Derek got promoted to foreman, that meant I became lead man, the nice pay raises helped a lot. That meant some cash for toys.

My toy was a Mitsubishi Eclipse with a tiny little four cylinder engine that I shoved so much pressurized kickapoo joy juice into that it would do the standing start quarter mile in just under 10 seconds.

More than one guy with a monstrous V-8 engine got surprised when the light tripped and they found themselves looking at my tail lights.

Derek and Caroline came to the track a lot to watch me race, one day we were at the Woodburn track and it was hot as holy hell. Caroline had on one of those wrap around stretch type tops and a pair of shorts that I was thinking Derek must have painted on her, good lord did she look hot.

I took on this big Ford 428 in the last round and left him in the dust at first, then he was coming back on me with a roar, I felt the boost seriously kick in and won by about a foot.

That win was a full grand, my biggest and best one to date. Back in the pits Caroline was so excited she started jumping up and down, that was fucking amazing. Her big soft titties were doing impossible things, then she grabbed me and hugged me.

"Uhh...Caroline!" I heard Derek say.

She leaned back with her hands on my shoulders and suddenly it hit me that I was looking at two beautiful bare breasts, she had jumped right out of her top.

"Oh! Shit!" She said, realizing. Then she grabbed the material and jerked it back into place, her face bright red.

Half a dozen guys were standing around, they all let out a roar and a round of applause at that, which got her to grinning. Derek and I teased Caroline all the way home, accusing her of distracting my competition to give me the advantage.

She took it fairly well but was still completely embarrassed.

That evening I took them out to dinner to celebrate, I noticed she kept glancing at me shyly but I had given up on teasing her.

Now she was calling to have me come out and ride one of their Horses.

One thing I was sure of, Horses are bigger than me, stronger than me, and they have a mind of their own. This was something I wasn't real sure of, plus I had never been on one in my life.

But what the hell, the worst that could happen is that I might fall off and get stepped on and killed, which is exactly what I told her.

She just laughed, then told me they were completely gentle.

Yea, sure.

We walked out to the barn, Caroline did most of the work putting the saddle on since Derek had that one bad hand that didn't work real well. He did step up and pop the one Horse with his knee to get it to blow, the instant the saddle hit it's back it puffed itself up as big as it could get.

Caroline gave a yank on the straps at the same time.

"Got him!" She grinned at me. Then she went over and hopped up on the wooden rail fence. I watched her, she had on that same top and shorts she wore at the race track that day a few weeks earlier.

Caroline was fun to watch when she wore outfits like that, her big nipples made very attractive bumps in the cloth. It flashed in my mind to try and come up with some excitement, maybe she would jump up and down again.

"Well, get on." She told me.

"I think I need a crash helmet." I wisecracked.

"Oh, you. Put your left foot in the stirrup and then just swing up." She encouraged.

I did as she suggested, found myself instantly on my back in the dirt. At least I didn't get stepped on and killed, the stupid animal just turned it's head and I swear it grinned at me.

"Hold the reins in your hand, then grab the saddle horn, go ahead." She grinned at me.

I was already wondering what Horse burgers tasted like. But up I went, I managed to get my behind almost settled in the saddle, the damn Horse instantly sidestepped left and off the other side I went.

I pulled my feet back as quickly as I could, but the Horse just stood there smirking.

"Slap him on the ass!" Derek said, barely managing to hide his own grin.

"You guys are trying to get me killed!" I protested.

"Go ahead, show him who is boss!" Caroline said.

I popped the Horse as hard as I could with the flat of my hand, it reared it's head and rolled it's eyes at me but just stood there. I swear to God the thing sighed and then hung it's head.

That time I got on without it fucking with me..

Derek got on the other one and we rode around his fields for a short while, I soon got the hang of steering the thing. I even managed to get it up to a trot, a bit like trying to ride a jack hammer but I figured out how to relax and let my own body move with the horse after managing to fall off just one more time.

Back at the fence, Derek got off so that Caroline could ride. Off we went again, watching her bounce up and down was a kick in the butt. I was trying to keep up just in case her top let go again, but she was way better at riding than me.

I also noticed she was bouncing up and down in the saddle, a couple of naughty thoughts crossed my mind at that.

"I think I know why women like to ride Horses so much!" I wisecracked to Derek as soon as we got back. He just grinned and Caroline blushed.

She handed the reins to Derek, then went over and hopped up astride the wooden fence again.

"OW!" She let out a shriek, suddenly holding herself up off the fence with both hands.

"What's the matter?" Derek asked.

"I got stuck! It hurts!" She moaned. Derek dropped the reins and went over, helping her down.

Looking down, I saw a spot of blood trickling down her thigh. She was holding her groin with both hands.

"Can you put the Horses away, Dan? I need to help her up to the house."

I nodded, not completely sure of what to do. I managed to get the saddles off, the animals weren't sweaty so I figured they would be all right. I led them inside, took out the bit and hung it up. Then I found the hose and refilled the water for them, cut a bale of hay and fed them.

They seemed to be quite content so I walked up to the house. I could hear Caroline and Derek talking in the other room, so I found some juice in the fridge and poured myself a drink.

I barely got sat down when Derek came out.

"We are going to need your help, Dan. This damned hand, I can't...." He looked at me.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Caroline got a sliver, it's pretty large and in a very intimate spot. I told her we should take her in to Portland to emergency but it's 60 miles and we know you were a medic in the navy."

"Hell, that was almost 20 years ago."

"You don't forget that stuff." He said.

"I can try, but? Do I need a needle or something?" I asked him.

"No, but the way it is stuck in there, you will need to...reach in to push it up enough to get hold of it. I tried to but.." He held up his hand, his index finger was rigid, I knew he couldn't grip or do much with it.

Derek was also a bit red faced.

"Inside? Oh, man." I said.

"Yea, I know. She is pretty uncomfortable, it's hurting her. Please?"

"OK." I sighed.

We went into the bedroom, Caroline was lying there on her side, her face screwed up. She had a towel laid across her lower body.

"OK. Where is it?" I asked her.

She reached down and lifted the towel, turning her face away. Looking down, I saw a mass of pubic hair and a hint of her outer lips. She lay there with her face turned to the side, flushed bright red.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. But I need to look to see what to do, can you..open?"

Caroline sighed, opened her legs wide. This spread her completely, she lifted the back of her hand to her mouth and giggled. Looking down, I could see what Derek meant. A thin sliver of wood had somehow embedded itself right alongside her vagina.

"Man, that is in there, isn't it?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt as much now. Can you get it out?"

"OK. I will need some Alcohol, and some clean towels."

Derek went to retrieve the items, Caroline turned her head and looked at me. She still had her left knee way off to the side.

"This is so embarrassing!" She said. I noticed she didn't really look all that embarrassed, though.

"I guess it's a good thing we are friends, huh?" I said.

She smiled and turned her head away, then she giggled again. Just then Derek came back, handed me a small bottle. He also had a tube of antibiotic ointment.

I sat down on the bed, leaned forward and first tried to grasp the very tip of the sliver of wood with no success.

"Got some tweezers?" I asked Derek.

"In the drawer by the sink in the bathroom, honey." Caroline said. He left to go get them and was back in seconds. I could see there was no way in hell I was going to get a grip on the little piece of wood, it was just under the skin. There was a tiny spot of blood, it had already stopped bleeding, so I put a bit of alcohol on some tissue and washed the spot.

"Does that sting?" I asked, noticing her eyes were squeezed shut. She shook her head no.

"OK. I think I need to slide my finger in there and push the piece back, see if I can grab it with the tweezers."

"God!" She let out a little shudder.

"Sorry." I reached out with my left hand and slid my finger inside her, feeling for the end of the sliver. It took a few seconds, then her body dampened and that made it easier. She gave out a small gasp.

"Does that hurt?" I asked again.

"No. It's..." Then she squeezed her eyes shut again.

"I can't watch this!" Derek exclaimed, he turned and left.

"Sorry!" I called after him.

Feeling some more, I felt the tip of the piece underneath her inner skin, it had nearly penetrated but felt like a lump. I pulled back gently, causing the piece to bulge outwards. Reaching down with the tweezers, I grasped the piece and it slid right out. It was easily an inch long and half as big around as a pencil.

"Wow, that must have hurt like hell!" I said, looking at the piece trapped in the tweezers.

"It did, especially at first." She said.

Then she giggled again, I looked down at her. I still had my finger inside her, then I felt her inner muscles clamp down.

"Do you plan on just leaving your finger in there?" She said, then she started laughing.

"OH, God! I am sorry." I quickly pulled my hand back. She closed her legs and sat up, looking at me.

"Don't be, That was starting to feel good." She whispered.

It was my turn to blush at that.

I reached for the tube of antibiotic ointment, handed it to her.

"You will need to apply some of this to the wound, it's not real bad but we don't want you to get an infection, OK?"

"You do it, please." She smiled, leaning back and opening her legs again. Taking a deep breath, I put a dollop of the lotion on my finger and rubbed it onto her. Her hips bucked up when I did that.

Then I got up quickly. She still lay there with her legs wide open. I managed to look away for a second but my eyes were drawn right back to her. She had a smile on her face.

"For a few days, you probably should not wear anything tight fitting, let air in so that can heal." I told her.

"You mean no underwear, right?" She asked.

"Probably you shouldn't."

"OK. I run around with no panties on most of the time anyway." She gave me another sly smile.

That was another revelation I didn't know about.

She sat up, swinging her legs out over the side. I left the room, went out into the living room. Derek was watching TV, so I sat down.

"Did you get it out?" He asked.

"Yes, it was actually pretty easy with the tweezers, she will be fine in a day or two." I said.

"Well, now you have seen all of Caroline." He said.

"Yea, I guess so. She is pretty, you are one lucky guy."

"Yes, I sure am. So what did you think?"

"Think? About what?" I asked.

"Her pussy. She has nice big fat lips, did you like seeing her like that?" Derek had a really odd look on his face.

"What? I wasn't even thinking about that, I wanted to help her. I had to do what I had to do."

"We have done things, you know."

"Done things?"

"Yes, like that time at the track? Caroline practiced until she got so she could get her titties out like that. You know, an accident?"

"Really?"

"Yes, but she never let anyone see her..pussy before. I am glad it was you, Dan."

I just looked at him, confused.

"Well, what did you think?" He pressed.

"Caroline is one beautiful woman, Derek. You should be proud." That was the best I could come up with, he was surprising me.

"We have talked. But we didn't know how to approach anything with you. This was just an accident, but..it was perfect."

"Oh. I think I understand. Why did you leave the room, then?"

"I didn't think you would do anything with me right there." He said.

"I didn't...I wouldn't do anything. She was hurting, I just wanted to help her."

"What are you guys talking about?" Caroline walked in and sat down. She had on one of Derek's shirts, just a couple of buttons done up.

"We were talking about you, and how beautiful you are, honey." He told her.

"Why, thank you! I left off my underwear like you told me to, Danny." She beamed.

"Hey, how about I make us some dinner? You can stay for dinner, right Danny?"

"Sure, I love your cooking." I told her, almost grateful for the change of subject. She got up and headed for the kitchen, she stopped in the doorway and looked back.

"In fact, why don't you spend the night, you should apply some more of that medicine later on, OK?"

For a moment I started to say that she could easily do that herself.

"OK. Glad to!" I told her.

She grinned and went on into the kitchen.

I looked over at my friend, he looked back at me. Then he smiled.

"Just touch, looking. OK?"

"OK." I told him, looking forward to it.

What the hell, why not?

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers