Sloop to Immortality

Story Info
A love that lasts two lifetimes.
2k words
4.44
21.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mDyne
mDyne
5 Followers

Rainy grew up on Martha's Island off the coast of Maine. His parents owned a marina; he'd been around boats his whole life. He'd had some hard times, as is common with many a young man, but he'd grown up, and women found him attractive.

Emily had a hard time not staring at Rainy. Her parents kept a boat at the Marina, and Rainy worked there. He saw her too, and when he looked she didn't turn away, but he thought she'd be unreachable. He also though she was ravishingly cute; he had a hard time acting natural when she watched him.

Emily got tired of watching and she went to her folks boat a Saturday her parents wouldn't be around. She saw him coming; she went to meet him. "Hi," she said. "I'm Emily."

"Hi, I'm Rainy."

What a beautiful smile he has, Emily thought. "My folks think you're nice... I do too. Would you like to take me sailing?"

"You bet," Rainy said.

"Oh goody, I'll get my things. Shall I bring a bathing suit?"

Rainy couldn't pass up that opportunity. Emily is her name, in a bathing suit. "Sure, but the water's cold."

"Not too cold for me, on a hot day. Do you have a boat?"

"Rainy laughed. How many boats do you want? Let's take that little sloop down the end there, it belongs to my parents."

"Great, I'll be ready in fifteen minutes."

Rainy couldn't believe she was interested in him; boy is she nice; she has all the right curves, just like that sloop but much more delicious. He threw his suit and a pile of towels in a duffel, and he made sandwiches and took a gallon of juice.

They left at noon; it was sunny, hot, and windy, and they motored out the channel and set sail. By two o'clock they anchored in Skettle's cove with two other boats not far off. They shared sandwiches, and drinks, and were ready to swim. Rainy went into the cabin first. He came out in his skimpy Speedo suit, and he began to slip on a wet-suit but not before Emily caught a look between his legs. Oh she thought, I really shouldn't, it's way too soon, but wouldn't I like to; oh yes; and she remembered what she brought, and said to herself 'I'm bad, I'm really bad,' and she started becoming aroused, and biting her lip in consternation. Better get my suit on and get in the water and cool off she thought.

They swam until Emily got cold, they climbed onto the boat and Rainy peeled off his suit. His penis and scrotum were shriveled like dried peas; Emily's nipples were swollen like ripe cherries. He looked at them, looked up at her. She looked down, then at him, and she shrugged and put her hands up to say, 'hey, what can I do?'

They toweled off and Emily wrapped a towel around her waist and sat beside him while they warmed themselves. He raised his arm over her shoulders, but before he touched he asked, "okay?" She nodded yes, and leaned her head on him while he held her. In a while he moved sideways, and pulled her over and laid her head in his lap. She curled up on the seat, and rested on him, and he took his strong fingers and gently kneaded the muscles in her neck. He was trying hard to suppress an erection; it wasn't easy; he loved the feel of what he was doing and didn't want to stop. With the matter of fact way she'd handled her nipples he didn't think she'd mind, so he lifted her head and he reached into his bathing suit and adjusted his penis so it pointed up with room to grow. She watched him, and then she put her head back in his lap, and nestled her ear onto him and felt her womanliness having its effect.

He stroked her arm, barely touching; her hairs transmitted electric impulses to the endings of her nerves. "Oooh" she said, and she tightened her fingers above his knee.

"It's getting late," Rainy said. "We'll have to go soon."

"Can we sail at night," she asked?

"If we're careful rounding the point. The shoaling sands are long spider-fingers that'll ground a boat, and hold it? Will your parents worry?"

"I live with my girlfriend, and it's Saturday night."

Rainy didn't know how far she wanted to go, and he didn't care. I'm having the nicest time I've ever had he thought, and I'm not going to spoil it. She'll tell me what she wants.

"I'm going to use the head," she said, and she went into the cabin. She came out and sat next to Rainy. She slid an arm behind his waist and he put his arm around her shoulders. She looked at him, then down, and she pushed aside the towel wrapped around her and showed him her hip. She had nothing on underneath.

"I don't have any birth control," he said.

"I'm really bad," she said. "I didn't know if I should bring it, I didn't want to allow myself so soon, but I'm glad I did. I hope you won't think badly of me. I brought," she said in a whisper, "my diaphragm."

"You're naughty," Rainy said, "but thank you."

"You'll thank me more in a little while."

"Can I take the towel off?"

"Let's wait till those other boats leave. I don't want them to see me," but Emily stood up in front of Rainy and put her hands on him and bent over. She pushed her shoulders forward so the cups of her top bowed out and he could see in. Her watched her breasts rise and fall as she breathed; he longed to suck her nipples, which were still aroused.

"Emily I'm dying, can we go inside?"

"That would be nice," she said. "Wait here while I put my diaphragm in, and get dressed."

"Get dressed," Rainy asked?

"Would you mind undressing me? I'd like that."

"Oooh you tease."

"Do you like being teased?"

"I love it, if I'm not going to be hurt in the end."

"I won't hurt you."

"You know what I really like?"

"Tell me."

"When you touch me, it feels great, but I really like touching you. If I can undress you, and caress you while you lay there, I'd be in heaven."

"That works for me." Emily stood and pulled Rainy up and she wrapped her arms around him, and he did the same, and they kissed; long, longingly and lovingly. "I'll be just a minute," she said.

"I'm not going anywhere."

When she called Rainy came to her. She was lying face down, dressed in jeans and a shirt. She had made up the birth with sheets, and covered them with fluffy bath towels. She had a pillow under her chest so her face was off the mattress.

Rainy touched her gently; her eyes were closed. He turned her over and undid the first button of her shirt, and he saw she had her bra on. One by one he undid each button, but he kept her shirt closed, and he watched while she breathed, deeply and evenly. Then he unwrapped her shirt and looked at the pretty gift she had given him. His penis was tall and proud, and starting to ache.

Rainy rolled her on her front, and scratched her scalp, and played with her ears, and kissed inside them, and straddled her and started kneading her neck and working his way down her shoulder blades. "I'm going to take your bra off," he said.

"Mmm." Emily was in another world and could barely talk. He opened her bra and placed an arm under her, below her breasts, and he lifted her and slid her bra off her chest, and she moved her arms so he could take it off completely. He peaked at her pretty breasts as he lowered her, and then he spread oil on his hands and he worked it into her skin from neck to sacrum, and along each arm and between each finger, intertwining hers with his.

He reached under her and unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them off from the cuffs. She lay there naked except for a string bikini. He removed her underpants, and he could see the grotto between her legs, and the tufts and swirls of hair that hid there. She was glowing and gorgeous.

Rainy spread more oil and massaged her buttocks and down each leg. "That tickles," she said. Rainy spread her legs, her smell wafted and incited primitive compulsions, and he kneeled between them and lay with his hard penis in the soft cleft between her buttocks, and stimulated them both by sliding up and down her oily skin. He laid his weight on her and kissed her temples, her cheeks, her eyelids; and she turned and kissed him with her lips.

"You can massage my front now," she said.

"Your wish is my command."

He rolled her over and made her comfortable. She still had her eyes closed. She was the most luscious and beautiful sight he had ever seen. He straddled her waist and moved forward with his weight on his knees. He put his hands to her face and caressed her cheeks and neck; his forearms barely grazed and teased her nipples; they were too sensitive yet for more. "Oh please," she said, "oh please."

Rainy opened her legs and got between them, and fit the tip of his penis to the hot wet opening of her vagina. He pushed the tip into her, and he lay on her yet keeping his penis in situ, and he buried his face in her neck, and then his penis, lovingly, all the way, and they rested for a moment in the heaven of their embrace.

The swells in the cove were kisses to the sloop, and every little kiss of that great ocean that spawned us all rocked inside her. "Oh, oh, oh," she squealed, "oh, oh;" she couldn't stand the exquisiteness of that hard penis, his hard penis, the hard penis of this nice man Rainy resting inside her, and the curve at its root spreading her labia and nestling and pressing her clitoris... "Oh, oh, oh," she began the spasms of her contractions, and Rainy felt them, and heard her little yips and yells as she came in buckets and floods and torrents amidst a forest of thrashing, and sounds of wild animals.

He kissed her as she traveled her orgasm, and he felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

Emily held him from moving, and he waited while she recovered, and when she signaled she was ready he proceeded, slowly at first, then faster, and faster yet, until he was a mighty piston traveling man's path to immortality; and then, for that timeless moment, that exquisite timeless moment just before, that just before, that just before, and then he too exploded in hot pulsing streams of semen and release, and he too had salty tears falling from his eyes, and they fell on Emily... And as they rested he suckled those nipples he so wanted to before, and later they made love slowly, so slowly, and so tenderly, they formed a lover's bond that lasted two lifetimes.

They set sail for home before daybreak. It was cold, and Emily hid beneath Rainy's jacket, her hand inside his shirt against his heart, and he kissed her hair and his kisses sent shivers down her spine. They watched the harbor lights approach as their day ended; as their future had just begun.

Many many years later, when they died, they died within a week of each other. Emily was eighty-eight; Rainy was ninety. Near the end they watched the harbor lights again, for the last time, as they sat together on a sloop anchored off the shore. Their children spread their ashes in Skettle's cove.

mDyne
mDyne
5 Followers