Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Busboy fucks a woman after watching her get fucked.
1.3k words
3.85
99.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KristinW
KristinW
15 Followers

It was only supposed to be a short break, just a chance to step outside and get some air, he had even brought a plastic garbage can out with him so that it would still be considered working. The last thing the busboy had expected when he slide into the alley was to see a woman on her knees sucking a guy off, with the top of her dress down, exposing her swollen tits in the more lighted part of the alley way.

He had fully intended to turn around and go back inside, right until the guy grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. Transfixed on the site he stepped closer, making sure to stay in the shadows as he watched the guy's dick force its way between the pink lips.

He started to harden as he imaged how those lips would feel around his cock. He wouldn't be a nice as the other man, who pulled back when she started to gag. No, he would force his cock deeper enjoying the feeling of her throat tightening if he had her on his knees before him.

Leaning against the wall he watched the man drag her to the dumpster and deposit her on top, before exposing her ass and pussy. Giving in to the temptation he slide his pants open and started to stroke himself as he watched the other man bury his cock into her pussy. The slut jerked at the abrupt penetration, her breasts heaving up and down.

While he didn't have a great view of her pussy thanks to the man buried inside of her fucking her hard, he was content to watch her tits jiggle with each thrust as he stroked himself.

Fortunately he was close enough to hear the man tell her he was going to fuck her ass and he enjoyed the site of the slut's eyes widening before she whimpered at the intrusion.

He would bet money that her little hole was tight as hell; it was easy to tell by her expression and the little moans of pained pleasure, not to mention how long it took the guy to fuck her open, that she wasn't use to having something so large up her ass. He doubted she had ever done more then play with herself with a finger or two. God, the things he could do to a whore like that.

The other man didn't last long fucking her ass. When he pulled back the busboy could see the cum dripping from her ass, even in the dark alley way. He smirked as the man tossed the underwear at her face before turning.

The slut lay there legs still spread, her holes gaping open, practically begging for a cock to fuck them. The busboy grinned to himself, quietly stepping closer, it was only fair after all if the slut took care of his current problem, after all she was responsible for it.

Taking off his apron he stepped between her legs and before she had registered his presence he had hoist her legs over his shoulders, spreading her open wide. Grabbing the underwear he shoved it into her mouth, before using the apron to tie her hands together as she started to jerk away.

Satisfied he had her right where he wanted her he proceeded to press his neglected cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes widen in shock as he fucked her hard. At first she struggled against him, but it wasn't long before she was arching into him as he buried himself into her dripping heat.

He didn't spend long fucking her that way though. He had other plans, ones that included the tight ass. Once he was sure she wasn't going to make a run for it he pulled back. Smirking at her startled expression he yanked her down and dragged her over to the plastic trash can.

Using a foot he knocked the thing over and adjusted until it lay on its side, before forcing the slut to her knees before it. Quickly he untied her hands and retied them behind her, before pushing her forward until she was on her knees, bent over the can, face pressed against the alley road, ass in the air.

"Your ass is still dripping from that guy's load," he told her as he rubbed his cock against her ass, "Don't worry though, I'm going to violate your ass so hard that you will feeling it for weeks and every time you sit down you will remember how my cock felt buried in your ass."

With that he drove his length into her ass, enjoying the feel of the wet warmth that squeezed his cock tightly. Not bothering to give her time to adjust he set a brutal pace, hands gripping her waist hard enough to leave bruises. Despite the fact that she had just been fucked, she was still tight as hell, confirming his theory that she wasn't use to taking it up the ass, that knowledge made him pound her harder, his balls slapping her ass.

It wasn't long before he felt his balls tighten, pulling out he gripped his cock and stroked, twice, before he shot his load all over her ass and pussy.

"Up slut," he said, dragging her back up, ignoring how she winced. In a few seconds he had her on her knees before him, hands still tied behind her back. She blinked up at him confused and slightly out of it.

"You didn't think we were done did you?" he asked, as he grabbed his cock, stroking it, to get his point across before he, rubbed the tip against one of her nipples, leaving a glistening trail where it touched. H

Grinning he grabbed her tits hard and slide his cock between them. As he fucked her jugs, his dick started to harden again; it wasn't long before it was fully erect. He pulled the panties from her mouth, somewhat surprised that they had survived this long.

Bring his cock to her mouth he traced her lips, before slapping her face with his dick. He repeated the action several times, before burying his hands in her hair and pulling her faced down to his penis.

"Lick it clean," he command, his eyed glued to her face as she opened her mouth and licked him clean, tongue wiping away the cum from both his load and the guy before him.

"Open wide," he murmured, pressing his dick to her lips. She complied and he slid into her mouth. For a moment he just stood there, enjoying the feel. However he had a promise to fulfill, even if it was only to himself.

Holding her head tightly so she couldn't jerk away, he pulled out and slammed back in, until his balls brushed her face. He felt her gag slightly on the length and he repeated the motion, his pace increasing, until, her throat tightened around. It felt amazing around his cock, the other man was a fool to pull back while she was gagging. Spurred on by the feel of her chocking on his cock he fucked her mouth even harder until he was about to explode. At last he pulled back and shot trails of cum all over her tits and face. Fully spent he reached down and grabbed the front of her dress and wiped his dick clean, before releasing her.

She slumped to the ground, ass exposed. Carelessly he untied her hands and took the apron. Leaving her dripping in cum on the ground he righted the trash can.

"Come by any night, I'll have a load or two waiting for you." He told her as he tossed the trash bag. Grinning to himself he went back in the restaurant.

KristinW
KristinW
15 Followers