Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
He loves taking his wife after she has been used.
3.1k words
4.43
174k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is just something so sexy about a woman who has just been thoroughly fucked, especially my wife. Her tousled hair. Her smeared makeup. The flush on her cheeks, upper chest, ass and thighs. Her red swollen lips, nipples and labia. A man’s cum dripping from her still stretched and gaping womanhood. There are few things that get me more aroused than being able to drink in this image. As you can imagine, when I am with a woman who is bold and wanton enough to let me have my way, I can go long into the night pleasuring her and taking my pleasure from her.

I tell you this to explain the point of this story. My wife and I have been married just over two years and we are more fascinated and deeply in lust with one another than we were on our wedding night. It shows no signs of diminishing only accelerating.

I met my wife about three years ago while I was still working part time as a bouncer at a place called Heels. Heels is what it seems like. It is referred to in the phone book as a gentleman’s club. Some gentlemen, it is located in one of the rougher sections of Syracuse, NY.

For those of you not acquainted with Syracuse, it is populated with juice bars. This is place where you can spend $5 for a coke or orange juice and watch a woman take off all her clothes. For a buck or two, she will spread her legs and flash her pussy or wiggle her bare ass in your face. It is not such a bad place.

I have spent the last ten years working in Heels, saving money. I was saving to open the dojo that I currently run. In general it is a pretty good job as bouncer’s jobs go and I have had a few. No drunks, so there is usually no one foolish enough to challenge the bouncers and the guys are more often than not distracted by the pussy in their face.

I was paid a salary and tipped by the dancers. I treated the women with respect and tried to let them earn a living while keeping the creeps off them. Occasionally one of the dancers would get the chance to fuck or blow a high roller for good profit. I looked out for them and made sure they weren’t interrupted. If they were being bothered by someone they didn’t like or wasn’t willing to help their profit line, I showed him the door. I even ran a class for both the bouncers and dancers in some of the more subtle arts of self defense and crowd control.

Three years a go, a young girl walked through the door. She was a tall, willowy redhead, both a bit naïve and used at the same time. She had been on the streets for a short while, trying to earn a living but decided that the club might be an easier route. Jerry, the owner, was impressed with her and it was apparent that she could make quite a bit of money for everyone. She had a leach of a boyfriend, read that pimp, to scare off but she demonstrated that she was well worth the effort both with her earning potential and as a friend.

Roni and I quickly became friends and we spent much of our break time talking about ourselves and our dreams and life in general. At first I thought this was just because she felt safe with me and perhaps thought she owed me something for scaring off the leach. I wouldn’t have thought that a sexy, twenty-one year old woman like Roni would want to spend that much time with a less than pleasant appearing brute like me but it turned out that we liked one another quite a lot and truly enjoyed each other’s company.

Soon we were dating. Roni often worried about what I thought of her past but I would remind her that I knew most everything and I was more interested in her as a person than what choices she was forced to make.

A bit more about Roni’s appearance: She was tall with shapely long legs and a fabulous ass. Her tits were not particularly large but they were capped with dark pink, puffy nipples that about half their volume. Her lips, her labia and her ass pucker were the same color as her nipples. This was all emphasized by the milky whiteness of her skin. There was a smattering of freckles on her face and upper chest. Her hair was shoulder length and curly, flaming red in color. She shaved her pubic hair into a lightening bolt pointing down to her clit not only to stimulate the customers but to show everyone that the color was natural. Oddly enough she wasn’t particularly pretty. She looked plain in the same way that actresses and models do when you see less than flattering pictures of them on the tabloid covers. Made up for the stage, she was stunning.

The feature that attracted me the most was her thighs or at least the area between them. She had wide hips which looked so good swaying back and forth as she walked in heels. Her firm thighs were quite slim and when she stood in front of you on the stage, you could see all the way up to her pink pussy lips even before she spread her legs. Whenever I had this view, I got an instant hard-on.

Despite the age difference and the beauty and the beast theme, sex was very good and we got along wonderfully. I was a happy man when Roni answered my proposal by saying, “Of course, I’ll marry you. What took you so long?”

The wedding and the reception were a bit on the wild side since nearly all of the guests were people that we knew from the club. I cut down to part time so I could finally start my dojo and Roni kept dancing because she like showing off and it excited me to see her on stage.

About a year ago, Roni noticed that I really got turned on when she gave me a good look at her after we had made love. She started making sure that I noticed. Hair wildly mussed, she smiling at me with smeared lipstick and cum, pushing her swollen nipples up at my face and spreading her legs wide so that I could see my cum as it drooled from her gaping pussy lips. After this our sex was even more intense. We weren’t making love, we were fucking, mating as only wild beasts can. On nights when we didn’t need the sleep, we would continue fucking throughout the night, licking hungrily at each other’s messy parts and plunging into and onto one another with reckless abandon. I couldn’t tell you who loved it more. The flood gates had opened for both of us.

She enjoyed my response so much that she made it part of her routine. She went up on stage with her hair tousled wildly, makeup smeared and her pussy well fucked with a large dildo or me if I got the chance. The guys ate it up and she made tons of money both stage dancing and in the private lap dances.

Last month, I got a call from Jerry who has become a good friend and business partner. We swapped minor partnerships in each other’s business.

“Ross, I’m not sure how to say this so… Oh, Hell! Roni has been meeting with one of the customers after hours for the past couple of weeks. They screw in his car in the parking lot before she goes home. I didn’t want to tell you but I’m worried. Your both my friends and he is the type that he just might wind up hurting her. I didn’t break it up because I didn’t want her to know that I know. Sorry, bud.”

“I’ll take care of it Jerry. Just call me the next time he shows up at the club.”

“Hey, no trouble, man. Nothing out of line.”

“I won’t hurt him any more than I have to, Jerry.”

“Okay, I’ll call.”

Our sex had been so good recently that I was shocked. I had to sit down and sort out the situation in my head. I said nothing to Roni. I carried on as if everything was normal and I was surprised at how easy it was. I am so in love with her and so taken by her that I didn’t really care if she was seeing someone else as long as she came back home to me. I would never have guessed it.

Over the next week sex seemed even more intense. We simply couldn’t get enough of one another. I knew that Roni hadn’t seen this guy again simply because Jerry would have called and told me but the image of her fucking him stirred me and excited me to no end. She seemed even more intent of showing herself off and letting me see what a “bad girl” she could be. We were hardly able to get any sleep at all.

The fateful call came.

“Ross, he’s here.”

I came down to the club and walked in the private entrance. From Jerry’s office, you could see everything going on inside. Jerry pointed the guy out to me.

“At about quarter to two he will head out to his car, parked on the far corner of the lot. When she is done changing and all the other girls have left, she heads out there to him.”

“Thanks, Jerry. I promise no more trouble than necessary.”

I waited for Roni to walk out the private entrance after all the other dancers left. Sure enough, she made a beeline for the car in the far corner of the lot. She just opened the door and got in, no hesitation. I came prepared and watched them through a pair of binoculars. The lot was just lit well enough for me to get a good idea of what was going on.

Roni moved into the back seat of the car, followed by her new found friend. She wasted no time, just unzipped his pants and began to suck his cock. I thought, “Enough is enough!” and I began walking out to the car.

As I neared the car, I froze. I could see Roni voraciously sucking on his cock. I was hot with anger and arousal. I have never seen Roni having sex with anyone but me. I was making my cock as hard as steel and causing a tent in my pants. I continued watching as she pushed the guy back and mounted him.

She didn’t seem interested in him in the least, just his cock. She just wanted his hard cock deep inside of her. I continued watching as she rode him mercilessly, wildly, bucking and thrusting on him as she moaned and wailed. God help me but she looked so sexy, so hot as she did this.

Soon they were both moaning and shouting and he thrust up into her and unloaded all of his cum deep into her greedy hole. Roni wasted no time in dismounting him and got out of the car, with her clothing and hair disheveled, her makeup smeared. Seeing her look so used and well fucked made my cock was throb and drool in my pants.

As he got out of the car, I walked up to him and he asked, “What do you want?”

Roni muttered, “Oh, shit!”

I just kept walking. The guy reached out to fend me off but I simply grabbed his arm and locked it so that any movement would cause him pain.

“You just fucked my wife. If you don’t leave now, I will put you in traction.”

I let go and he jumped into his car and roared out of the lot, never looking back, no concern for Roni in the least. I gently took hold of Roni’s arm and walked her back to the club.

“What’s going to happen, Ross?”

“We need to talk, Roni.”

Once inside, I flipped on the house lights and Roni walked over to the main stage. She sat perched on the edge. As I walked over to her, she noticed the big bulge in my pants and she smiled naughtily at me. As I stood in front of her, her hand moved to my hard cock and began stroking its length.

“Roni, I…”

“I know, Ross, I have a lot to explain.”

Her hand never stopped teasing my throbbing cock. I couldn’t help but stare at her. She looked so sexy, so desirable.

“Ross, I have always liked fucking strangers. That is why my jerk of a boyfriend could get me to turn tricks for him. I loved fucking all the different guys. I have tried so hard to control myself since I met you but I can’t. I need to fuck men I don’t know. I can’t explain it and I can’t help it. I’m sorry but you have to admit it turns you on. You love fucking me when I looked used. You are so hard now and you were just as hard in the parking lot. Did watching me suck and fuck him get you really aroused?”

Yes Roni, it did. I have been hard ever since I watched the two of you.”

Roni’s smile became absolutely wicked as she put both hands on my chest and pushed me back into one of the stage side swivel chairs.

“I am going to put on a show for you. Just for you. It will really get you hot.”

She leaned forward and kissed me hard. As our tongues wrestled, I could taste the faint traces of his cum still in Roni’s mouth. It made my cock pulse even more. Roni spread her legs wide and let me look at her used pussy. I could see the sticky, slippery cum ooze from her well fucked hole. She noticed where I was looking and then used one finger under my chin to pull my face up to hers. With a quick kiss on the lips she got up and walked across the stage.

The stage lights flashed on and the music started. Still dressed in her fucking clothes, she began a dance routine. Roni pulled her tits out of her blouse and lifted her skirt above her ass and she danced for me. Her wild hair and smeared makeup made her look even hotter. Her dance was wildly exciting and suggestive. She mimed fucking and sucking cock. She acted as if her pussy and her ass were being licked. She slowly moved closer and closer to me and my ringside seat.

By the time the third song started, she was standing directly in front of me. I could clearly see her messy, leaking pussy dripping onto the stage and her used, fucked look. I couldn’t sit still any longer. As I stood up, Roni, knelt before me on her hands and knees, shaking her ass in my face.

She looked over her shoulder, back at me and told me, “Lick me, Ross. Lick me, baby. Lick his cum from my pussy.”

No longer able to resist, I leaned forward and began licking her pussy. I was a starving animal. I couldn’t get enough of her used pussy or the jizz leaking from it. She immediately began pushing her pussy back into my face and bucking her hips. Roni was moaning and writhing on the stage floor as she came on my tongue and all over my face.

Her arms buckled and she collapsed face down on the stage with her ass sticking up and swinging back and forth.

“Fuck me, baby! Fuck my messy, used pussy! Fuck me with some other man’s cum in my pussy, Ross!”

I climbed on the stage and unzipped my pants.

“I am going to fuck your used pussy, Roni. I am going to fuck it like an animal.”

I knelt behind her and plunged into the sopping, messy hole. All the way, no preliminaries, no gentleness. She moaned in delight and began writhing and then wailing as I gripped her wide hips and pounded her. My balls slapped her clit and my hips caused ripples to move up her firm ass as I pounded into her.

“Fuck me, Ross! Pound me hard and deep! Shoot your cum in my used pussy, baby!”

I could only grunt and scream as I thrust into her for the last time and pumped her pussy to overflowing with my sticky cum.

I collapsed back on the stage, trying to catch my breath and my sexy, little wife crawled over to me. She took my semi-hard and messy cock in her hand. She rubbed the slippery cum all over the tip causing me to harden a bit and with another wicked smile, told me, “You're not done yet, baby. I want to suck your big cock now.”

Her head descended to my cock. She kissed it and licked the mess off her lips. Her tongue began its teasing dance up and down the length. At the top of each lick she would engulf me and slide down and then suck back up. She repeated this over and over. Tongue dance and suck, tongue dance and suck until I was ready to cum once again.

I started to warn her, “Roni, I’m going to cum!”

She stopped only for a moment to look up into my eyes and tell me, “That’s the whole idea, big guy.”

Her hot, wet mouth engulfed my cock once again and listened to me moan.

“Watch me, Ross. Watch me make you cum.”

Her tongue began working on the sensitive underside of my cock head. Slowly at first but soon faster and faster. With a bellow, I shot my cum. It fountained straight up into the air and cascaded down over her flashing tongue and lips. My cum was all over her lips, tongue and my still hard cock. Roni made a sticky mess with her tongue as she spread my cum all over. She pulled her mouth away from my manhood and gooey strings of my cum stretched between her lips and tongue and my cock.

She pulled me up to a sitting position next to her and with a messy smile, smeared my cum all over her lips with her tongue. She kissed me deep and we shared my cum off her tongue and pressed our sticky messy lips together. As Roni broke the kiss, she whispered into my ear, “My pussy is really messy and overflowing with your cum, big guy. So you want to fuck me again?”

She didn’t wait for an answer, she simply pulled me on top of her and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel the messy heat of her pussy with my cock head…