Sloppy Seconds Ch. 03

Story Info
The harvest.
5.9k words
4.6
140.3k
93
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: The Harvest

You've read the first two episodes of this grand adventure of mine, the attempt to attain a long-lived fantasy of mine, to see my pretty little wife Erin being fucked by another man while I watched. We advanced from fantasizing about it together, to her having had sex with our closest male friend and then delivering me a hot creampie--and one of the most intense fucks of my life. Now we were about to achieve the ultimate, the full realization of my desire to watch Erin being impaled on another guy's dick.

The vivid memories of Erin's night of passion on our living room couch with our best friend Paul were still crystalline in our minds when two weeks later that summer, we came to the final objective of the game...a group encounter between me, Erin and Paul. Once again, it began innocently enough, and then it took on a life of its own.

I was still involved in doing some renovations to our apartment kitchen. It was summer and warm and humid and it was sticky inside the apartment because I had to have the windows open to allow the dust from my spackling and sawing to escape, some sucked out by a box fan I'd put in one window. I had "volunteered" Paul once again and he was faithfully by my side once more, soaked in perspiration and coated with a crust of damp wallboard compound dust and sawdust. We were consuming beer after beer, but to no effect, we sweat out the beverage as quickly as we consumed it and the alcohol never had a chance to do its work. After two long days and nights, we at last cleaned-up the last of the dust and debris and packed away the tools. A perfect job! Gorgeous new cabinets and sink, stove, and better-than-new walls all prepped for the wallpapering, a job Erin insisted on doing herself.

Mercifully, the humidity had that day begun to diminish. As we finished the cleanup it was almost comfortable in the apartment, even with only that one big fan humming away the interior air. It was late afternoon and Erin was gleefully getting stuff out to make us for supper, on her new kitchen stove and counters. We'd been eating delivery stuff and takeout for a week and a home-cooked meal was going to be a treat and great way to celebrate the job's completion. Mmmmm!! Steaks! Paul and I zipped off the skins on a dozen spuds and then Erin chased us out of her kitchen and told us to get decontaminated in the shower before supper, it would be ready about the time we got done bathing.

Paul and I took turns shaving and showering. He hadn't brought a change of clothing with him, so I gave him a pair of my skivvies and shorts; we were both pretty close in size, except I was taller. We remained with just shorts and briefs and didn't bother with shirt or shoes. The apartment was nice and comfy now and we collapsed into the recliner and couch to await supper, watching some drivel or other on the TV.

Good to her word, Erin served supper within moments of Paul and I flopping into the furniture. We fairly flew to the table when called and tore into the vittles like starving wolves. If it wasn't totally uncouth, we'd have licked the plates clean! It took only minutes to utterly devour everything on the table, barely tasting it I suppose. Erin observed us like a mama bear watching her cubs eat, a slight smile on her face and twinkle in her eye. Now stuffed, Paul and I excused ourselves from the table and waddled back to the living room to once again flump down into the recliner and couch, me of course in the Reclining Throne. Like lords, we didn't even help Erin with clearing the table, but she didn't complain, as she knew we were pretty used-up. Erin did it alone, tossing the settings into the dishwasher and wiping down everything in record time.

Paul and I sat silently in our seats, mindlessly staring at the flickering TV screen with scenes of some battle fought fifty years earlier in France on it, for the umpteenth time. Erin appeared and announced that she was going to hit the shower herself now, she had turned-on the coffee percolator and it would be done shortly, and she was off to the bathroom.

Soon the scent of the female bath ritual began wafting into the living room on the breeze from the open windows. The floral overtones of soap and shampoo mixed with perfumed body washes, and woman. It was stimulating, even to tired old hounds like Paul and me. We both sat lolling on the backs of our chairs, enjoying the assault on our olfactory sensors.

In time the glow in the hallway from the bathroom light went black and my pretty, and sweet-smelling wife padded into the living room in her pastel blue, near-transparent, baby doll nightie. Her firm breast with their pert nipples erects and tenting the nightie top was immediately the center of attention for Paul and me. Erin pretty much strutted into the room and then flopped down on the couch beside Paul and she drew her legs up beneath herself. The motion caused her titties to jiggle and jog and the nipples to become even more pronounced as they poked at the flimsy negligee top.

Erin looked at the TV and screwed-up her face when she saw some history program playing on it. "You guys watching this shit again!? There's gotta be something else on besides Hitler TV!" she exclaimed. Erin took the remote from the tabletop between us and she began flicking through the channel lineup in search of something more appealing to view. At last she stopped and there on the screen was a sub-X skin flick playing on one of the HBO channels. As the set locked onto the channel we could see a cute little gal leaning back on a chair, huge breasts heaving and gleaming with perspiration, legs akimbo, with a guy with his face buried in her sex and laving away at it. The look on the young girl's face was pure ecstasy as her body jumped and quivered when her lover's tongue lapped and titillated her clit, causing her to sigh and gasp, and then grasp the guy's head to draw him in tighter and harder on her pussy. The girl began a rhythmic moaning as she climbed the ladder to release. We sat mesmerized by the images on the screen.

I glanced at Erin and at once took in the nail points her nipples had now become against her nightie. Her eyes were large and almost glazed as her attention was rapped in the sex scene on TV. I also saw her breasts rising and falling with her deep breathing, showing me that what she saw was arousing her; Erin loved having her pussy eaten so. I saw her drop her left hand to her lap where she absentmindedly stroked her mons with her thumb. I looked at Paul and he was locked-in on the action on the TV screen himself, mouth agape. It struck me at that instant, "This is it! Tonight's the night! Tired or not, we're going to do IT tonight!" My own cock jumped at the thought and my pulse began to increase steadily.

I shifted in the recliner and stretched out my legs and adjusted my position to most comfortable. The shorts I wore weren't tight and I reached into them now to adjust my growing dick so he'd be comfortable too. The second I touched it a blurb of precum popped out of the hole onto my thumb. Erin and Paul were staring at the television, so I brought my hand back up and out of my shorts and cleaned the precum off my thumb with my tongue. Erin was getting flushed now, her normally fair coloring getting pink, especially around her neck. I looked past Erin at Paul and I observed his nipples were hard now, and he'd placed his right hand in his lap and he was alternately squeezing and releasing a growing mass in his shorts. His breathing was getting harder now too. "Oooo yeah, this is going to be great!" I thought.

Erin moved her left hand up from her crotch to her right breast now and squeezed it, scratching her stiff nipple with her index finger nail, which nearly made her leap forward off the couch, an audible gasp coming from her, which of course drew Paul's attention to his left, and Erin's entrancing face. Paul took in what Erin was doing and I heard him moan next. Both of them now looked over at me, and all of our eyes locked. I felt like The King! I looked at my life-long friend and my gorgeous wife, both of them very obviously afire with lust, and I smiled with my lips and eyes and just gave a slight nod of my head to show my approval of what I knew was about to transpire. I don't know if I did or not, but at that moment I wished to transmit to my wife all the energy of my love that I was feeling so strongly. Erin smiled back at me and I could see her literally ignite with the fire of passion. She turned toward Paul.

Paul was still looking at me as Erin turned toward him and reached up now from her breast with her left hand and threw her left arm around Paul's neck and drew them both together. Erin attacked Paul's lips like a tiger would a lamb and I almost burst out laughing when I watched as Paul's eyes damn-near popped out of his skull as he stared at me in horror, expecting me to attack him I guess. But I gave Paul the same "go ahead" look I had Erin, and even clarified my approval of the activities by giving Paul the "thumbs up" signal with mine. He stared incredulously at me for a few seconds more, but Erin's urgent assault upon Paul's lips, mouth, and tongue were having their effect, and Paul was melting in sexual heat. He finally closed his eyes and relaxed, laying back and putting his arms about Erin's body, drawing her against him, back and downward onto the couch where they ended with him mostly laying down and Erin atop him.

As I sat in my recliner, the complete voyeur now, my own sexual fires were flaring and my cock was rising to full mast inside my skivvies and shorts. I lay back in the recliner and popped its lever to release the leg support and tilted back to about forty-five degrees and settled into the chair comfortably. I gazed upon the lovers on my couch, one of them my very own beautiful wife, as they animatedly kissed and held one another tightly. I could hear the sounds of wet suction breaking as they tried to consume each other's lips and tongues. Both of them were making little groaning and moaning sounds as their passions rose and the need became urgent; the need of a red-hot, wet pussy to swallow a steel-hard cock. The scene was hotter than any porn flick I ever saw. I slid my right hand into my drawers and grasped my stiffening member and began to squeeze it and slowly stroke myself, which caused an immediate response from my staff, which responded by growing harder and throbbing in my palm and depositing a large drip of precum on the back of my hand. Oh damn, it felt good!

Erin was now moving herself off Paul's chest and against the back of the couch, but still kissing him. I watched her left hand trail down Paul's body and disappear into the waistband of his shorts, and then continue only as a descending lump toward the small mountain now towering in Paul's shorts, his Everest of man meat. I was transfixed as I saw Erin's little hand join with that bulge to make the whole thing grotesquely huge, and then it began to dance with pulse-like movements and I heard Paul let out with, "Arrrggghhh! Oh baby! That feels so good! Stroke me, sweetheart!" And Erin did as she was bidden and I watched her invisible hand inside Paul's pants as it went up and down, wanking Paul's prick. Their kissing intensified as Paul felt his lust explode like an atomic shockwave through his body.

Erin now pulled away from Paul's face and moved hers downward, licking and kissing Paul's naked upper torso as she went, stopping to suck each of his nipples along the way, which made Paul snap his head back against the arm of the couch with a thud as the pleasure overtook him. Erin then continued her travels down over his navel, stopping to stab her hot tongue into it for a few seconds. Then on again toward her chosen destination, Paul's manhood still concealed within his...MY...shorts and skivvies. As Erin's lips and tongue approached the waistband of the shorts and underwear, she merely lifted her left arm straight upward and the elastic slid down as it was pulled away from Paul's belly. A raging, purple-headed, precum-glistening, nine-inch monster leaped out of the pants into the glare of the lamp.

Now I'd been buds with Paul for twenty-five years by now, but never had I seen him with an erection. Pissing alongside me in a urinal in a go-go bar john I'd seen his joystick before, but never "looked" at it, yet now, here it was alive and hungry in my living room and in my wife's hand! His dick was at least two inches longer than my seven-incher, and much thicker at the base, maybe five inches around, and cut like mine. Paul moaned and lay back against the couch arm as Erin slid her little fist up and down Paul's cockstaff, lubricated by his own oils that were literally bubbling out of the hole. Her hand barely went around the monster. I could hear little schlicking sounds as her hand slid over the cock's oily surface. Erin was gazing at this telephone pole with the glazed-over eyes of a woman absolutely consumed by lust and the desire to impale herself on the impossibly thick prod.

Erin's face was red with passion, perspiration now beginning to dampen her brow and around her eyes. She continued slowly stroking Paul's massive cock and then began to move her face toward it as she made eye contact with me and smiled the most wicked smile I'd ever seen. Erin's eyes almost glowed, something like a cat's that is staring at you from a high perch; I'd never seen them look this way or appear so sharply defined around the iris and pupil. She stared at me as she closed-in on her prey, slowly opening her mouth, and then extending her tongue she ran it around the tip and head of Paul's throbbing meat a couple of times and then just like a cat pouncing on a mouse, Erin rose up slightly and tilted her head to the right angle and she gobbled Paul's cock almost entirely in one gulp, locking her lips as best she could around the fatter base of it and then slowly raised her head, dragging her lips up along the tender flesh of Paul's cock, mixing her saliva with his precum juices. The purely erotic scene made my own cock throb and pump a glob of my own oil out and all over my hand, lubricating my own masturbatory ministrations to myself. I stopped and shoved my shorts and briefs off and down my legs, kicking them into the shelf. I stretched out now, spread my legs, and began to stroke my dick slowly, observing that I never, ever felt this hard before...my rod was virtually a piece of sponge-covered wood, and leaking fluids copiously. Erin looked at me and her eyes smiled as she saw my hard-on and me jerking off. I can't define the intense lust I felt as I watched my wife sucking my best friend's massive member as she watched me watching them. I was gushing juice from my cockhead like a mini faucet.

Paul was just lying there and luxuriating in the blowjob he was receiving from my talented little woman. He was gently rubbing Erin's back and then slid his hand down to rub her ass, now almost in his face since Erin turned around to get a good angle of attack on Paul's poker. Paul insinuated his hand beneath the leg band of Erin's nightie pant and undies and he quite obviously hit a sensitive spot, for Erin sort of squeaked and stopped sucking Paul's dick for a second as she let out a low moan, almost a mewling sound, and she rotated her hips, ass, and pussy against Paul's probing hand, and I'm pretty sure the fingers now invading Erin's gash. Erin's face became of mask of utter pleasure, and then she quickly returned to swallowing Paul's cock.

Hearing my wife moan in pleasure sent a wave of electricity through me, and my dick throbbed in appreciation also. Erin's head was now bobbing up and down as Paul's meat plunged-in and slid back out of her mouth, Erin's lips bulging obscenely around the flesh of Paul's stick. I was almost getting carried away with my own dick-cranking I was so excited by the live sex being had before me, my own wife the star!

Paul now grabbed Erin by the hips and lifted her middle so that she was kneeling, her thighs straddling his neck. He pulled aside the leg band of Erin's panties and raised his head and buried his face in Erin's dripping pussy. The moment his face, lips, and tongue found their mark, Erin came up off Paul's cock with this absolutely beautiful look of ecstasy on her face and made a loud gasp, and then a growl as she thrust herself backward upon Paul's invading tongue now scouring her vaginal crevasse. For a moment her eyes half-opened and she looked at me dreamily and mouthed, "I love you," before closing her eyes to concentrate once more on the intense sexual responses her body was making. I could just hear the sound of Paul's slick tongue and lips as he licked and sucked at my wife's labia and clit. Erin shuddered a bit and then grabbed Paul's spike that was still standing beneath her chin and she opened her mouth once more and licked Paul's cockhead like an ice cream cone for a minute, little trails of precum and saliva stringing between her tongue and the crown of the throbbing monster, and then she plunged the beast back down her throat and once again began bobbing up and down on it.

Paul was now in need of burying that ramrod in a hot belly. He actually swung himself off the couch, legs first, and then sat up. He was still eating Erin's juicy twat and she was still going to town on his cock. Paul stood up, bringing Erin with him so that now she was actually upside-down! Paul turned and gently leaned-over and laid Erin down on her back on the couch. Erin disconnected from Paul's cock with a "pop!" and she moaned like a child who had her favorite candy taken from her. Paul wasted no time in getting his shorts and briefs off and kicking them away. He then in the blink of an eye had removed Erin's baby doll nightie, bringing my wife's fantastic female form into full view, breasts tight with sexual tension, nipples hard as acorns, firm round ass. Her entire body was rosy-red with passion's fire. Paul knelt down upon the floor and pivoted Erin so that she was now sitting reclined in the center of the couch. He splayed her legs open and put them with the knees over his shoulders and then dove back into her snatch and ate her like a ravenous animal, loudly licking and sucking at Erin's hot labia and clit. Erin gasped and then let out a yell and locked her legs about Paul's neck as she exploded with her first major orgasm of the night. I could see her ejaculated fluids running down her ass cheeks and dripping onto the couch, mixed with Paul's saliva no doubt. I almost blew my load in my own face at that moment.

That was it for Paul, he had to bury his meat or go mad. He gently placed Erin's butt back down on the wet cushion and took her legs from over his shoulders and let her knees drop to the insides of his elbows. He held Erin's legs in this manner, thighs spread wide. From my vantage point I could see Erin's engorged vulva glistening with the mixture of Paul's saliva and her own oil, the door to heaven gaping open just a bit, throbbing, the scent of sex filling the room. Paul began to walk forward on his knees now, closing the distance between his pulsing cock, which was actually going up and down slightly with each heartbeat, and Erin's waiting sheath. I looked on and had that feeling you get when you watch your team's tight end just about to carry the ball over the goal line for the winning TD. It became like slow motion; Paul's cock closed in steadily and then the very tip contacted Erin's pussy lips and it nudged between them and he paused. I glanced up at my wife's face and she was looking lovingly into Paul's face. Paul did a little wiggling, making his cock slide up and down Erin's gash a bit; bumping her clit and making her jump slightly and moan. Then he moved in just a little closer, drew his hips back, and rotated them forward just so, and his steel shaft once more contacted Erin's opening but began a long, slow insertion of its full length into my wife's waiting womanhood. As Paul was plunging in, Erin looked over at me with a rapturous glow, mouth open, and her eyes slowly rolling back in her head. It seemed like it took Paul five minutes to sink all of his manhood into my wife's belly, but that he did...all of him buried in her to the hilt, and he stopped. I found myself soaked in my own precum now, it was just pouring from me, and I was actually drooling a little too down my chin!

12