Slow Submission

Story Info
She succumb to the pleasure of pain.
944 words
3.93
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking around my room I didn't see you standing outside watching me quietly, your eyes intent on the smooth curves, and soft skin of my breasts. All you want is my body and there is nothing that I can do to stop you. The closer you come to the house the more you want me and as you knock on the door it scares me as I pull on a tank top and answer it smiling. I notice a lustful look in your eyes as I greet you and without a word you turn me around putting your arm around my waist and close the door whispering how long you've wanted this; your hand slowly traveling to my breasts squeezing and caressing gently.

This is what you have wanted for so long. My body in your hands squirming underneath you it was something you could now feel instead of just imagining. You knew now that as I stood there against you I was choosing between you and my own will. It was a choice that you knew I had to make. Someday I would decide whether to let someone else decide what I needed. You had been watching me for so long now that you knew when my decision had been made I was yours and there was nothing my body could do, my mind had given in to your control. Feeling your hands, breath and body helped me make a decision. There was nothing I could do now, I was yours.

My scared and wanting body, fighting to choose whether to succumb or fight against you, your hand still around my waist u pull my shirt off as I whimper and hear you speak softly, your breath against my ear, licking it teasing me with the gentle pleasure of your tongue telling me what a good girl I am and how proud you are that I'm not struggling. You promise you will be gentle but I'm not afraid because I can tell by your gentle touches that you will give me more pleasure than I hoped for.

As you let go of me to walk around and look at me kissing me gently on my lips, all over my throat and down slowly to my stomach making me sigh and moan with pleasure. Kissing down to my pants and undoing them pushing them down slowly as I undo my bra letting it fall, as your mouth comes up to take a nipple between your lips making me moan and close my eyes. Slowly your strong arms lie me down on the couch and you straddle my body looking at me as I quietly beg you to fuck me and give me so much more pleasure. You smile pulling your shirt off and stand up pushing your pants and boxers down then spreading my legs slowly teasing me with your cock putting it at the entrance of my pussy pushing slowly in then out, my voice lustful as I beg you to fuck me harder. You smile and push deep and fast into my pussy making me cry out and gasp, slowly panting as you pump your throbbing cock slowly in and out of me making me whimper and moan loudly, begging for more.

Begging is what you were waiting for. You wanted me to beg for your cock before I was allowed to feel anything more. While I lay there underneath you I had to wait until you were ready and willing to give me anything more then a slow rhythm. While I lay there I couldn't think of anything but your cock. I needed your cock now and there was nothing I could do to get it unless I obeyed every order. Your voice controlled every muscle and you took the pleasure in watching me making your decision as to whether or not I should be allowed to enjoy your cock.

As you lean down and whisper you speed up making me moan louder. Your voice husky and lustful as you ask me if I enjoy being your slut, if I enjoy getting fucked slowly and teasingly making me move fast against you thrusting hard against your hips. I cry out loudly cumming, my hips bucking against you as I pant, body trembling under yours. The grin on your face wicked as you hiss into my ear; you like that slut don't you? You like me using you slowly making you cum, your mine now you've succumbed to me sweetheart. As I slowly nod you smile and start pounding your cock into me hard making me cry out. Pumping furiously as you groan and then push deep moaning loudly as you pump all your cum into my red swollen pussy and slump down as we both calm down, our skin glistening sweat on our bodies.

The smile on your face is priceless as you lift yourself up and pull your cock out of me making me groan and arch my back, all you do is smile and say you'll see me tomorrow leaving me there laying quietly on the couch as you kiss my forehead and lay a blanket over my tired body. Kissing me again you stroke my hair softly as I curl up and you sit watching me fall asleep slowly, as I close my eyes you walk to the door blowing me a kiss and locking the door as you grab the extra key. You knew now what I needed and what I would do for you. The control was in your hands and I would happily give it to you for anything you would give to me.