Slowly Changing Pt. 02

Story Info
The feminization continues.
2.1k words
4.38
139.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaPenguin
DaPenguin
83 Followers

The second installment into the trans formative story.

*****

It had been three days since my first expedition and not much had happened. I had worn dresses and skirts for the entire time but never had I done much else. Christy had been slightly teasing towards me but in general she only asked me to obey the one rule she gave, "You won't wear any pants unless I say you may." She had not been mean about anything else and no more outings were had, well until she got a text one morning. A guy from the party was wondering if she wanted to hang out this coming friday and if she could bring a friend. I regretted ever going to that party but this was just going to be so embarrassing. I had only left the house a few times these past few days and each time I was extremely self conscious as I was dressed as a girl but I didn't even have any breasts. I kinda looked like an undeveloped teenager and while it should not have bothered me it did.

-------

Only 2 days left till the night I was so dreading and Christy approached me in the living room. I had been watching TV slightly upset over still not having a job. She sat down next to me and once commercials came on she muted the TV and said "Hey that date friday night, I know you have already agreed to go and pretend to be a girl but you are not going to fool many people without at least some padding so um... you mind if we try a few things to see if we can give you slightly better breasts?"

I was slightly startled by this. I was slightly confused as to what she meant by try a few things. I figured padding must be pretty simple but didn't think much into it as I shrugged and nodded. "Sure when do you wanna start?"

She beamed "Why not tomorrow afternoon, I am off work and will be able to look up a few things before we start." She then gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the room. I was oddly happy at the kiss. She was really nice to me and I didn't have a problem dressing like this. It was getting rather comfortable, and it really could not hurt to try to get some breasts. Heck it could be fun...

-------

Christy sat me down in a chair without my shirt or small bra on. She smiled and said "Lets start with something very basic, hold these pads against your nipples." After I held the pads there she tried to position a pushup bra on me but the pads kept slipping out of the cups and it barely even gave me breasts anyway.

She pouted and sighed. "We are going to do something that might hurt a little bit." I cringed at the idea and I then nodded, not that telling her no would have stopped her.

She pulled a few pieces of tape together and asked me to squish my chest together. I did as she asked and then without hesitation she placed a piece of tape between my pushed together pecks. It was odd but it did make a crease down the middle which vaguely resembled breasts. She smiled and placed a few more pieces making sure it was under the sight line. She then struggled to slip the B-Cup push up bra. It was amazing... my previously flat chest looked like they were almost C-Cups.

She then asked me to wear that for the rest of the day so I would be able to bare it without scratching or taking it off. It was not all that bad but I did at times want to take it off because it felt a little tight on my chest.

-------

Later that night Christy smiled and placed her hand on my fake breasts. "You know these are not half bad... you look really good as a girl... almost good enough to taste." She teased as she got very close to my face. I shuddered as she rubbed by breasts. It was oddly arousing. "Now why don't we try this every day till the date and then we can be sure your breasts will be ready for the date, by the way the guys said they were paying so at least it will be a free meal."

-------

It was Friday, the day of the date. I had been dreading this day completely but I didn't have many options as Christy had been 'encouraging' me to get into this date. There was one thing I was glad about though, she let me choose what I wanted to wear so long as it would have been acceptable for a girl.

I chose a rather comfortable dress that was a little tight on me but showed the curves we had been working on so hard and they actually looked rather convincing in this outfit. I was surprised at how much I was looking like a girl. She then pulled out a pair of 2 inch red heels and I slipped them on.

-----

Even as Christy's date was almost here I was admiring Christy's handy work as I looked at how womanly I looked. It was surprising and I could not believe it had been only a few weeks ago when I was living on my own and had my own house, and now I was my friend's roommate and passing as a sister.

The boys rolled up in a rather nice car and we both walked out. I had known we needed to look good but I didn't know where we would be going, it was suppose to be a surprise Christy said.

The boy sitting in the passenger seat was rather rude and he constantly hit on me. I could not believe that he was the one I got stuck with while Christy got the owner of such a sweet ride. If I could ever be rich enough to own something like this then I would just be ecstatic.

After a few minutes of rude comments and idle chatter we rolled up, to a club. I could barely believe it, this was one of the hot spots in the town and I was stuck being a girl here.

Surprisingly we all got past security with no problem and they each paid or cover charges and for our first drinks. I sadly didn't get to choose what I got and they got me a really girly drink. I reluctantly took a sip and despite my original thoughts I was pleasantly surprised by how good it tasted.

The night went along uneventful and unchanging for awhile until about my fifth drink. Christy had gotten slightly drunk already and we had found a seat with our two dates. We had been drinking for awhile now and I was starting to get tipsy myself also. We were asking random questions of each other when one of them asked me if I had ever kissed a girl. I nodded not remembering that it would have been abnormal for me to have, but this gave them all a rather diabolical idea. John the guy with Christy dared her to give my lips a try and before I could protest I felt her body pressing up against me as she kissed me and I almost fell over and out of my chair. She then began to straddle my lap as she began to make out with me.

After a few moments of this kissing John thought it was really hot and so did that pig of a person Justin. I was breathing heavy right after Christy had made out with me and I had gotten incredibly hard. I didn't know what had gotten into her but I absolutely loved it, I wanted her so badly but was to scared. I turned bright red in the face and then Christy went over to a garbage can and began to vomit.

This was my chance. I rushed over to her side and then John headed over to her as well and realized she had far too much to drink. I suggested that we head back home and John agreed to it. He headed over to Justin and they talked and argued for a few minutes before he came over and headed to the car with me and Christy. "Hey John isn't Justin coming with us?" I asked.

John shook his head "No he is being a prick, said he ain't leaving without a girl who will put out and to use his words 'It's obvious that that girl ain't gunna fuck' so he is not going to leave." John then helped her into the back and I slipped in with her.

John smiled as he dropped us off at her house and said "Just make sure she knows I had a good time." Then he drove off. I helped her into the house and laid her down on the couch and found myself a nightie to sleep in.

-------

Saturday morning I woke up early with a slight hangover but nothing compared to Christy's hangover. I went downstairs and made a light breakfast and took a plate of bacon, eggs and a pancake out to Christy and set it on the coffee table. I gently rocked her waking her up.

Christy woke up and rubbed her head. "Oh wow what happened last night?" She then had a look of pure surprise. "Oh my head hurts..." She then rubbed her head and relaxed. "I need to rest. Oh... breakfast, thanks. You know you really are a sweetie." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Apparently she didn't remember what she did. Well it was all for the best, after all I didn't want things to be weird between us.

She rested for several hours after eating and then called me to the living room. I came into the room and she said "You know I am feeling a bit better and I feel like after such a lovely time last night you deserve some clothes of your own. Why not take you to the mall and lets get you a small wardrobe to call your own."

Slightly surprised by this I nod. "Sure that works I guess. Um... do you mean girl or..." At that she put her finger over my mouth and hushed me. "That is a secret." She said quietly.

-------

Another trip to the mall in women's clothing. It was becoming clear to me that I might not ever wear boy clothes again, but then again... was that so bad? I was kinda growing use to girl clothes and to tell the truth, the looks I got from people kinda made me like them. I kept getting glanced at by guys and some girls as well.

Surprisingly Christy lead me straight into a store I never imagined I would be buying anything from, well atleast not for myself, Victoria Secret. I walked into the store and immediately turned red as Christy led me straight into the lingerie section. She told me to take my time and find something that I really liked. I managed to find two pairs of panties. One pair was a satin pink panty with lace trim and the other was stupidly a lacy black panty which was almost completely see through everywhere except the crotch region.

Next she ushered me over to their more normal clothing section and I found myself surrounded by some of the most attractive, effeminate clothing I had seen in a long while. What drew me the most was a black pencil skirt that looked so sleek and shiny. Christy smiled and pulled it right off and held it up to me. "This would suit you perfectly. Go try it on and these five things." She said handing me two dresses, two tops and one other skirt. I tried on each one showing Christy and she approved them all. It was slightly embarrassing but I was enjoying it nonetheless.

After trying on the clothes and her paying for them we headed over to a shoe store. She said that any good lady's wardrobe was not complete without at least three pairs of shoes. We headed into a row of shelves and on each side of me was women's shoes and each pair looked more uncomfortable than the last. She instructed me to pick out several that matched my outfits. I looked through the shoes and pulled out a few pairs that looked right. She looked them over and put them all back. "Really one inch heels? I think we can do better." She smiled and pulled off several heels of her own choosing. I grimaced at the height of one of the heels. It looked a good four and a half or five inches.

I was happy for the generosity of Christy but it did slightly worry me that she had a huge smile on her way back home.

DaPenguin
DaPenguin
83 Followers