Slut 101 Ch. 01

Story Info
Elena lets her inner slut out to play.
2.4k words
4.37
36.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm putting my story here because I need some input. I've been writing erotica for a long time, but I've never really let people read it. I know it's not the best out there, but I'd love to have your opinions on how it could improve.

-------

P.S. This story is only the first of a series of them. A teaser, if you will. A cliffhanger.

There will be more, if this one is enjoyed.

It's like foreplay that brings you to the brink of orgasm and back again without ever really giving you release, as far as erotica goes.

You've been warned.

-------

She had agreed to meet him on the terms that it was in a public place and he wouldn't ask her to leave with him. He had agreed to the terms and they set up a meeting in the mall. She was to wear a short skirt and no panties, knee-high boots and a button-up blouse. He said he'd find her and she needn't worry about what he would be wearing. So she did as he asked and found her way to the mall on the day they were supposed to meet, just a few minutes before the time they had arranged to find each other.

She sat on a bench and kept her legs crossed tightly; partly so that no one would be able to look up her skirt and see that she was wearing nothing beneath, and partly so that she could contain her shaking. She was overly excited and nervous and outright scared, but she felt that this was something she wanted to do, was ready to do, was willing to do.

In fact, it was something she needed to do.

----

When he saw her, he almost gasped, he was so delighted. She was so fucking sexy, sitting there timidly in her slutty little skirt and tight blouse. He took in the boots and licked his lips slowly, imagining those boots perched on his shoulders as he...

He shook his head to take his mind off such thoughts. It was much too early in the game to get a hard-on.

He wanted to play this game his way and he wasn't satisfied that she wasn't wearing panties, so he called her cell-phone and watched, just a few feet away, as she opened her messenger bag and pulled it out, answering with a shy whisper: "Hello?"

"Hello, Elena. I see that you've made it here on time, in the clothes I asked for."

Her eyes widened and she looked around, trying to figure out which male in the crowd around her was the one on the phone with her. But the mall was heavily packed and everyone has a cell phone these days. Besides, he was on a pay phone, to ward off her wandering eyes. He had planned this out so perfectly, and he smiled as he watched her look around for him.

"Cat got your tongue?" he teased.

"N-no. I was just.."

"Looking for me?" he queried.

"W-well.. yes. Yes."

"Aw. And you thought you'd find me. What a silly bitch you are."

He could see her blush even from where he was standing and he smirked, pleased with her reactions.

"You are a silly bitch, aren't you, Elena?"

She shook her head, knowing he could see her and he nearly laughed out loud. How fun it would be to break her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear your answer."

"No," she whispered.

"No? We'll see if you change your mind later. Now.. I want to see that pussy of yours exposed. I can't tell if you're wearing panties or not, and I can tell you right now that I'm not even going to bother coming over to you until I know for sure."

Her eyes widened further and she gasped slightly. Her cheeks were flaming and he found himself imagining those cheeks burning red as his cock pulsed inside her and she came forcefully around him.

"B-but.. someone could.. see.." she said hesitantly.

"Why, you're right. Someone other than me might catch a glimpse of your soaking pussy and wonder what's got you all hot and bothered. Why, he might even imagine taking you to his bed and fucking you until you scream his name. He might even imagine tying you up and whipping you as punishment for flaunting your tight little cunt in public. Maybe he'd call you a slut and make you fingerfuck yourself until you cum over and over and sob as you beg him to slam his cock inside you."

He waited for a moment before speaking again, watching as she hung her head, hearing her breath catch in her throat and watching her breasts rise and fall quickly.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he said in a soft voice.

"I.. I don't.. I don't know.." she stammered.

"Yes, you do. You're a little whore. Say it."

"But-"

"But nothing, you little cum-guzzling slut. Tell me what a fucking bitch you are."

She shook her head, half in denial, half in disbelief. There were children around and old couples holding hands.. she couldn't say that. Not here. She wasn't even sure she could find those words in her vocabulary if she were alone in her room.

"If you don't say it, I'll walk away right now. Your denial isn't even worth punishing, you worthless slag."

She was silent, and he watched her stare down at her perfectly crossed legs.

"Your silence is enough of an answer for me," he stated matter-of-factly. "I'm extremely disappointed in you. Goodbye."

At that, he hung up the phone and crossed his arms, watching her as she closed her phone and put it back in her bag. He watched her shoulders rise and fall in a heavy sigh and her pouting lips nearly made him walk over to her for a kiss. But his resolve was strong and he simply made himself visible and watched her with crossed arms and a stern face.

Suddenly, as if realizing she was being watched, she looked up at him, and their eyes locked instantly. He smirked as she questioned him with her hopeful gaze. Then, a resigned look crossed her face and she kept her eyes on his as she slowly uncrossed her legs and spread them, giving him a clear view of her pussy, no panties. He raised his eyebrows at her and she bit her lip and crossed her legs again, shame rising on her cheeks as she realized she had just flashed a complete stranger. He let the shame shroud her and watched with a satisfied smirk as she looked back down at her feet and gathered up her messenger bag. She stood and kept her eyes on the floor as she began to walk away, but he was at her side before she'd gone ten steps, and he grabbed her arm firmly, twirling her around to face him. She gasped and looked up at him with wide, scared eyes.

"What a risk that was," he said softly. "I could have been anyone. You really are a dirty slut."

She bit her lip and lowered her eyes.

"Do you have something you'd like to say to me?" his voice was soft, but firm, like his grip on her arm.

She nodded, still looking down.

"Well?"

"I'm a slut," she whispered.

"I can't hear you."

She looked up at him and spoke again, quietly.

"I'm a.. I'm a slut, sir," she forced out.

"What?" he tilted his head and squinted, faking deafness.

She brought her lips up to his ear and said "I'm a dirty whore. Sir."

He looked down at her and smirked.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Y-you.. "

"I what?"

"You told me to."

"I did? I don't recall."

"But... you did. You did! Just a few moments ago!"

He raised an eyebrow and tightened his grip on her arm.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

She looked down quickly and shook her head.

"Perhaps you're telling me this because you want to be fucked."

He cupped the fingers of his free hand under her chin and tilted her face up so she would look at him.

"Is that it?" he asked quietly.

She nodded.

"Well, what makes you think I want to fuck a dirty whore like you?"

She lowered her eyes again and shrugged slightly.

"God, I bet you'd even bend over and let me slam my cock in your ass, you're so hungry for dick. You would, wouldn't you?"

She shrugged again.

"You'd probably moan like a whore and take it like a bitch. And then you'd get on your knees and suck me off, and swallow every last bit when I cum in your dirty fucking mouth."

He watched with satisfaction as her cheeks flushed red and she rubbed her thighs together.

"Would you let me fuck your ass?" he asked.

She was completely still, so he bent his head, resting his lips on her ear.

"Would you let me fuck your ass?" he breathed hotly into her ear and felt her shudder against him.

She nodded slightly.

"Would you let me fuck your ass?" he asked again, this time pressing his thigh lightly against her crotch. Just enough that she would feel it and not know if it was intentional or an accident.

"Yes," she whispered.

"And you'd swallow all my cum, too, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"And you'd love it, you dirty fucking slut."

"Yes," she said again, and he pulled away with a mocking laugh.

"I wasn't asking. Obviously, you're eager to tell me what dirty things a slut like you would be willing to do."

She blushed and looked down again, and he smiled, pleased, before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the mall and to the parking lot.

As they neared the exit, she looked up at him with wide eyes and said "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't ask me to leave with you."

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at her calmly.

"Did you hear me ask you to leave with me?"

She bit her lip, realizing what a mistake she'd made in her negotiations and he chuckled.

"I'm not holding you that tightly. You want to go with me. You can't fucking wait to see what I'll do next. You're dying to know what kinds of things I have planned for you, Elena."

They walked to his car in silence and he opened the passenger door for her, closing it behind her before walking around to the other side of the car and getting in himself. He put the keys in the ignition and started the car, and without warning, he reached under her skirt and ran two fingers up along her slit.

"You're drenched, you dirty bitch."

He pulled his hand out from between her thighs and her cunt juice was clearly visible on the tips of his middle and forefinger.

"Taste how horny you are," he said as he brought his fingers before her lips.

Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out and licked her arousal from his fingers.

"Good girl. But don't think your submission now is going to get you out of a harsh punishment for your disobedience earlier."

She bit her lip and furrowed her brow, fear showing in her pretty hazel eyes.

"A bitch never gets away with disobeying her superior without punishment. But before we leave, I need you to do something for me," he stated.

"What?" she asked quietly, curious, ready to please him.

"I need you to cum."

She looked at him, confused.

"You heard me, you whore. Two fingers in your cunt. Now."

Biting her lip, she slowly obeyed his command, spreading her legs and easing two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. She cried out as she pushed her fingers inside herself, then began twirling them around sensuously.

"That's right. Show me how you fuck yourself when you're alone at night."

She pulled her fingers out and slid them up against her clit, rubbing it in tight circles as she moaned loudly and thrust her hips against her hand.

"Tell me what a dirty bitch you are," he said quietly.

"I'm a dirty bitch," she said, thrusting her fingers back inside herself with a gasp.

"That's right, you fucking whore. You're my dirty bitch."

"I'm your dirty bitch, sir. I'm a fucking whore for you."

"You want my cock, don't you?"

She nodded.

"I can't fucking hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want your cock."

"How bad do you want it?"

She stopped moving for a second and shyly looked over at him.

"I.. I don't know how to answer," she whispered.

He raised an eyebrow and stared at her.

"Tell me how bad you want my cock," he stated firmly. "And you better start fucking that pussy again before I decide you don't deserve to cum at all, you disobedient little slut."

She bit her lip and thrust her fingers inside herself again.

"Answer my question."

"I want your cock bad. So bad."

"How bad?"

"Really bad."

"How bad?"

"Bad, sir. I want your cock terribly," she forced the words out as she toyed with her clit and closed her eyes with pleasure.

He sucked one finger into his mouth and kept his eyes on her face as he reached over and quickly thrust the tip of it inside her ass.

Her eyes flew open and she arched her back with a loud gasp, rubbing her clit frantically as she moaned and pushed against his finger.

"How bad, you fucking whore. Tell me how bad you want my cock fucking your mouth and your slimy cunt and your tight little ass. Tell me."

She groaned loudly as he began to pull his finger out of her ass before slamming it back in.

"I want your cock more than anything else. I'd do anything to have you fuck me. I want your cock so bad, sir. I want your cock fucking my pussy. I want you to thrust your cock deep inside me. I want to cum around your hard dick over and over again," she cried out, loudly.

At this, he started fucking her quivering ass with his finger, swirling it around inside her, making her gasp and moan. She quickly reached orgasm and as her puckered hole clenched over and over around his finger, he imagined how much better it would feel if it was stretched around his cock as she came.

"Good girl. I knew you wanted my cock."

He removed his finger and started pulling out of the parking lot as though nothing had happened, while she writhed in post-coital bliss, watching him and hoping for any sign of arousal.

But he was completely composed.