Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very available," Rod replied, "in fact she's working her way up to ten for today and with the seven of you she'll be right there."

"Oh my God." Kris muttered under her breath while she squeezed his hand.

"You guys got some place we can take her and see to it she lives up to this?" he lifted her top a bit to reveal the new item she wore.

"Nice," one of the other guys said with a smile.

Another guy added, "We can go to my place...fuck her in the garage."

"Sounds good to me." Rod was in total agreement.

"What's under the skirt sexy?" the first guy asked.

"Give em' a peek." Rod urged her.

She really didn't need to be talked into anything. All thoughts of resisting anything or ant sense of propriety had departed her when she'd first said yes to even coming out here. She lifted her skirt and the five very aroused men standing around her got a peek at a very nice little pussy. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she had a sly smile that only added to her sexuality.

Ten minutes later two cars and the motorcycle were pulling into a driveway as the garage door raised up.

Nick,the guy that owned the house ushered everyone in before pushing the button by the door to lower it again. "Ain't that bad is it?" he asked in reference to the surroundings. "we can fuck here as long as we want to."

Kris was already dropping to her knees to take the first cock produced. It was Eric, the second guy that had spoken up back at the mall. The other three were Don, Dan and Paul. All of them were in various stages of arousal but it was Eric that took the lead.

"Mmmf," Kris gurgled gratefully around a mouthful of thick cock.

Nick came over and eased her sideways to a sofa just a few inches from where she was kneeling. He got her to it and twisted her up onto it sideways. He lifted her skirt and as if they were spring loaded her legs fell wide open. Her glistening pussy nearly called out to him as he fumbled to open his pants up. Once he was open and had his cock out it was as if it had a mind of its own. Pressing against her he entered her unresisting hole, plunging all the way to his balls in the snug wet slit.

A soft moan escaped her lips, still wrapped around the mouthful of cock she happily sucked.

Nicks hips moved in a smooth rhythm, fucking the eager honey pot deep with every stroke. He clutched at her hips, grinding and smashing his balls against her clit and his breathing deepened. His left hand moved over her wriggling ass and his thumb lingered on her tight little asshole. She shivered a bit as he pressed, testing the resistance. When he found none he knew it was a sure thing and he withdrew from her dripping pussy and pressed his throbbing cock into her ass.

Kris whimpered just enough to let him know that she liked it and he picked up speed. The change in sensation on his stiff cock was more that he was prepared for and he lasted little more than a minute in her ass before he was grunting and spewing his thick load up inside of her.

"Oh yeah dude, cum in that sluts ass," Paul was praising Nick from the near sidelines as he jacked his own swollen and throbbing cock, "fill her right up."

Nicks hips were slammed up against her as the last spurts entered her and he bit his lower lip to suppress a moan of his own. "Fuckin sexy ass slut.." he agreed with no one in particular.

As he slipped out Paul wasted no time in taking his place. His cock slipped eagerly into her ass churning the cum out in a squishy sounding flood, "Oh yeah baby, that looks fucking hot as hell," he was determined to outlast his buddy and gave her a small smack on the ass to prove it, "you like that cock in your ass don't you baby?"

Kris slipped her mouth off of the cock she was sucking and gave a gasping reply, "Fuck yes...and I need a cock in my pussy too....please fuck my pussy too."

Don stepped up like a batter taking his place. His pants were on the floor and his cock was thrusting out in front of him like a happy flag pole and Paul helped Kris rise up enough so he could slip beneath her. Holding her waist while she guided herself down onto his cock he was soon deeply inside of her sauce oozing snatch.

"Ooo," was all she could moan ass he opened her mouth up again to resume sucking her treat.

Dan, the remaining participant was busily jacking his cock and nearing the group. "Move, move," he snorted and he grasped her head, turning her face to his approach. Just as he neared her he began to spurt but he increased his grip. "suck it...suck it,"

Kris opened her mouth wide and began bobbing her head around in an effort to catch every jetting squirt of cum headed in her direction. Finally her mouth closed over the bulb shaped head of his meat and he released it letting himself empty into her hungry mouth completely. When she pulled away there was only a stray droplet on her upper lip and having swallowed everything else she darted her practiced tongue out and licked that away as well.

The intense feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other through the thin wall of flesh that separated the inside of her pussy and asshole proved to be the undoing of both Don and Paul at nearly the same instant. They both started slamming into her in unison and she shuddered with her own impending orgasm. The three of them reached their peak within seconds of each other and Kris was nearly scooted right off of the couch they were fucking her on.

Eric held her pretty head, proud of himself for outlasting his buddies and started to fuck her mouth with a slow deliberate motion. His buddies were untangling themselves from the girl and each other while he leaned his head back and closed his eyes..."Mmm, fuck yeah," he he managed to puff out. His legs trembled and he shot a geyser of cum against the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat.

She gulped three or four times and finally managed to swallow everything he'd given her and when she turned her head to Rod she saw that he had dropped his pants too. His boots came off and his jeans went flying as he tossed her onto her back and lifted her legs straight up. Looking down she caught a quick glimpse of his fat cock just as it entered her and he grunted with deep satisfaction.

"Oh God, finally!" she moaned with undisguised gratitude, "I thought you were never gonna fuck me."

He held her legs high and worked her pussy over for fifteen minutes before he slipped out and guided it into her soft asshole.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck it good," she gasped, "fuck it good."

He pumped her ass, driving deep into her and feeling every bit of the sex heat she was storing up build up like an explosion. His cum began to spurt into her and he spilled it out, grasping his cock at the last moment before he was fully finished. He pulled out and moved up, pushing his throbbing cock head to her lips. She opened wide and took his remaining load on her tongue and into her mouth.

"That's a good slut," he smiled at her, "that's a very good slut."

She wrapped her lips fully around his still stiff member and sensuously slurped the remaining cum off of his cock, winking as she did, "I am a good slut ain't I," she cooed, "I'm gonna be a slut from now on."

12