Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned into Laura's ear. "Don't worry. They're clean."

Ginge grunted a staccato series of "ugh .. ugh .. ugh" noises and added his bitter cocktail to the mix inside Laura's cunt. Everybody applauded.

Unlike Ginge, Cole took his time. All three guys squatted down and pulled opened Laura's puffy labial curtains, fingering the creamy stream oozing out.

"Hey man, that's one messy pussy you guys left me." Cole moaned.

His accent was recognisably Caribbean. He shucked down his over-sized jeans. Cole was a mini cab driver, mid-forties, big bellied and divorced.

Laura's head turned to Sam and her mouth opened wide.

'No', she whispered.

Sam frowned. "Yes? Do you have anything to say?"

Cole began taking up position, his big palms on Laura's knees. An undeniable aroma of marijuana and sweat made Sam sniff.

"Please ..." Laura murmured.

"What?"

"Not ... he's ..."

"Yes." Sam replied soothingly. "He is. And he's a good friend of mine too. I hope you're not a racist, as well as a slut?"

Cole took his time, chuckling, very slowly easing his meat inside Laura's soaking cunt, making her feel every inch.

"Aaah ..."

Sam couldn't tell if the wailing sound was excitement or anguish.

Not that it mattered now. She picked up the camera and focused tight on Laura's blindfolded face, taking proof of the lack of resistance, the acceptance, the slow arch of her neck in response to Cole's thrusting hips.

Sam smiled inwardly and thought of Chris tied upstairs, maybe still flexing his cock up and down. Training it for what? She looked around the room. At Tim and Ginge, swigging bottles of beer, leering at the action. At Cole's big sweaty frame, humping away.

And finally, down at Laura. Such a cute slut. Her dark hair was mussed and tied in the blindfold, her pretty green eyes were covered. But her head was turned towards Sam, her lips open, Cole's dark face licking her neck. Her big tits were pressed flat under him and her knees were high, as she readied herself to accept a third load deep inside her.

Yes, at last, the scene was set!