Slut Academy

Story Info
Jean is trained to be a slut.
2.2k words
4.07
196.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BangerBoy
BangerBoy
21 Followers

Jean felt a little scared. It had been two years since she had started dating black men exclusively. Now her boyfriend had talked her to into taking it one step further. She was going to a school to learn about as he said "the culture."

"This will complete you," Bill, her boyfriend, said. Jean's lover was a six-foot, four-inch black stud that Jean had been living with. She left her white wimp husband two years ago. What Jean especially did not miss was her ex's four-inch pecker. She blinked and put the wimp out of her mind.

"I've got to focus on the next month," she thought to herself. Bill did not exactly tell her what "The Academy" would do for her other than she would fully understand when she "graduated". She trusted Bill, who told her to abstain from fucking for two weeks before going to The Academy". She would do anything to get his nine-inch cock in her pussy. She tried to think about what it would be like when she returned. How their first love session would be when she got back. Jean had come to love black cocks. She had fucked 30 black men in the past two years.

As the black limousine rolled along the narrow tree-lined road, she and Bill began passionate kissing. As their tongues were locked in the dance of love, Bill's hands roamed freely over her body. Jean was blonde measuring 34C-24-35. Her skin was pale white and struck a remarkable contrast against Bill's black skin. She felt his hand roam down to her short skirt. She instinctively opened her knees to allow her lover to probe her pussy.

"Not now," he said. She remembered Bill's words two weeks ago. "You must abstain from sex for two weeks before going to The Academy.". It had been a miserable two weeks. All Bill would do was to allow her to suck his long, black uncut cock. Jean was so hot she could scream!

Slowly the limo pulled to a stop. Jean had been too busy and too concentrating all her attentions to Bill to know where she was. She had no idea how long she had been driving. It was night and she could barely make out the dark mansion.

"We're here," Bill said. The door swung open, and Bill nudged her out. She walked through a door and was met by a tall black man. Without speaking, he led her down a long hallway, up a staircase, and into a spacious bedroom. Jean suddenly realized that Bill was no longer with her.

"You will be staying here," the man said. "Take your clothes off. We will come and get you." He voice was not kind. He turned and left the room. Jean slowly looked around. She remembered her promise to Bill to stay for the full month. Little did she know it would be more like three months of training ahead of her?

"One month seems like an awful long time," she thought. Jean was sitting on the bed naked when the door opened. A stocky built black man named BM stood at the door and motioned for Jean to come to him. He then escorted her down the hallway, down more stairs, and through another door. A naked black man was sitting in a leather chair in the corner stroking a massive cock. Jean's escort placed a hand on her back and forced her to kneel. Then she was spun around forced down on all fours with her ass pointing to the naked black man.

"My name is Maurice," the man said. "I will be directing your total blackening while here at The Academy," he said. Maurice placed himself directly behind Jean and guided his 10-inch cock in Jean's cunt. There was no foreplay. No kissing. No cuddling -- just raw sex. Jean felt Maurice's cock burrowing deep within her cunt. "Oh! It felt good, too," she thought. Jean had been without out black cock for two weeks. She needed it. Already her cunt was getting wet and stretched by Maurice's black tool. She could feel the massive fuck stick moving in and out. She felt Maurice pulled out and flipped her over on her back, then spread her legs and layed down on top. His sperm rod entered her hungry cunt as his mouth covered her lips. As his cock began moving in and out, Jean could feel his tongue snake past her lips and down her throat. Soon their tongues were locked in the dance of passionate love making. The first of Jean's trembling orgasms began to sweep over her. Her cunt began to tighten around Maurice's massive black tool causing his hot seed to spew out of his cock. Jean could feel the hot cum splashing against her cunt walls. The feeling pushed her over the edge to a newer and bigger BIG O! Maurice stood still with his cock deep in Jean's cunt. Her cunt was hungrily milking his cock for black baby making sperm.

"You've got potential, bitch," Maurice said. "Now suck this dick, slut!" Maurice pulled his cock out and positioned Jean on her knees, allowing her to cock his black manhood. "That's right, cunt. Suck that cock head. Now let's see how deep you can go. Taste that pussy juice mixed with my black love lotion," Maurice said. He placed his hand on the back of Jean's head and pushed. She felt his cock slide over her tongue and down her throat. She began to gag, but she was determined to show her black lover that she could take it all. Slowly, she could feel the black meat sliding down her gullet. She could feel the meat going in and out. His balls were slapping against her chin. Jean suddenly fell over the edge in a deep, face-fucked orgasm. As Maurice pulled his cock out, Jean passed out.

When Jean returned her room, she was spent. He pussy was red and slightly sore. She lay on the bed glowing in a black cock induced slut love for Maurice. She wondered what tomorrow would bring to her training at The Academy. She fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

The next morning BM escorted her to the training room where she met a tall handsome black man named, Jim. He explained that he would be her personal trainer. He then began a four-hour series of workouts to increase her stamina and cunt tightness. Next she visited the Academy's cosmetologist, who explained how to apply make up to highlight her eyes, lips, and aureoles. A dance instructor outlined a series of classes for her. Classes continued to 5 p.m. when she was led tack to her room to shower and prepare for the evening's black fuck training.

Promptly at seven o'clock, BM led Jean to the training room where Maurice and three black studs were sitting in chairs stroking their cocks. She stopped in the center of the room. The three men quickly surrounded her and started to admire and touch her body. Jean felt one man start to feel and admire her tits. His finger traced circles around her hard nipples. Another man squeezed her butt and ran his finger in the crack of her ass. She felt the third man's hand probe her cunt and slip past her labia's and dive into her deep, now wet love tunnel. She felt Maurice's lips cover her mouth and his tongue probed her. Instinctively, Jean reached for a hard cock and started stroking. She could feel the room spinning and her knees were growing weak. She moaned as the feeling of arousal came over her. Black hands roamed freely over her body and probed all of her deep recesses. When Maurice broke the kiss, Jean began to moan with pleasure. This was the first experience with group sex and feeling she had ever experienced. She felt an orgasm sweep over her body as a hand began to slowly, gently rub her clitoris.

"This bitch is hot," Maurice said. She felt him pushing her to her knees. Four black cocks awaited her hungry mouth. Jean's senses were at a much heightened state. She could taste the pre-cum as it oozed from each cock as the sucked them in turn. The sucking continued until Maurice lay down on his back, pulled her over on him, and inserted his cock in her cunt. Behind her, Jean felt three pairs of hands exploring all parts of her body. She pressed her lips to Maurice's mouth and began to passionately kiss him as his cock began slowly slide in and out. Jean shuttered and felt her second orgasm of the evening sweep over her.

She felt two hands on both sides of her butt and cold oil ooze down her ass crack. Next she felt a finger tip probe her ass. She had routinely had anal sex with her black lovers, but never had she fucked two men at the same time. This was all new to her, and her body was telling her it was wonderful. Two fingers replaced the one in her tight sphincter. She could feel the black male probing and twisting his hand slightly as he worked the fingers in and out. Now Jean felt a third finger join the first two in her ass.

Jean broke the kiss with Maurice and looked up and stared at a black cock only an inch from her mouth. "Suck this, bitch," the man said.

Jean's lips encircled the black fuck pole. Immediately, the cock lurched forward and slipped over her tongue and plunged down her throat. Suppressing the gag reflex, she let the black cock slide deep down her throat. Instinctively, her throat muscles relaxed and then contracted to put pressure on the love member in her neck. In. Out. In. Out. "Oh! Oh! This is the best yet," she thought as another trembling orgasm swept over her. She felt her cunt squirt all over Maurice's piston-ing cock in her cunt.

As she regained her senses, Jean felt the nudge of a black cock trying to enter her ass. Never had Jean been double penetrated. She was trembling as she anticipated the magic black pole poised at her ass. With a gentle nudge, Jean felt her sphincter give way to allow another love tool inside her deep rectum. She felt the in and out of the black sperm hose. Jean felt another orgasm. With a cock in her throat, cunt, and ass, Jean felt the most fulfilling experience of her life.

Jean heard Maurice yell "AH FUCK," as a load of cum flooded into her cunt. She could feel spurt after spurt of hot, black baby making semen flooding into her hungry womb and then began to seep out around his cock. Meanwhile, the cock in her throat began to swell and pulse as the hot love fluid started spurting out of the end of her oral lover's cock. Jean did not have to swallow. It was already down her throat when the flood started. As he withdrew, Jean started sucking the last wad. She savored the taste before swallowing it.

After every man had three cum loads injected into Jean's cunt, ass, and throat, they all collapsed into a heap. Finally, Maurice sat her down on a stool. He placed a leather collar with a ring on it around her neck. He then attached a chain to the collar.

"Hear this, Bitch!" Maurice said. "From this night on, you are a black cock slut whore. You will do everything and anything your black master tells you to do. You will do it without question," he said. "First you will fuck only black men. You will fuck any black man who wants to take you. You will fuck bareback. This means you will stop taking contraceptives of any kind. You will allow your black lovers to fuck you bareback in any orifice they want. You will continue to wear this collar for your black master. Do you understand that?" Maurice said

"Yes!" Jean said eagerly. Now she knew what The Academy was all about. She felt eager to accept her new life as a black fuck whore, willing to do anything her black men wanted. In the ensuing weeks, Jean's was fucked by up to 10 black men every night. She was tattooed. A tribal weave adorned her back just above her ass. A floral pattern was printed on the inside of each thigh. A barbed wire weave encircled both arms. Black tattoo ink highlighted below both eyes. Her lips were tattooed permanently red and collagen injections filled them out to receive black cock. Her breasts were enlarged to 34DD. When she stood with her back to facing her black lover, he could see the outside of both tits. A golden stud and three rings pierce her tongue. Her nipples received rings with a chain to dangle between them. Each of her labia received three rings in which Maurice placed a special ring with the markings of The Academy.

She dances nude one night a week before hundreds of howling black studs. After she dances, she goes out to be fucked by the highest bidder. She was a professional black cock slut whore now.

Two months after Jean entered The Academy, her periods stopped. The Academy doctor confirmed she was pregnant and would deliver a black baby. After three months, Jean returned to her boyfriend, Bill. Ten months after entering The Academy, she delivered a beautiful black baby.

BangerBoy
BangerBoy
21 Followers