Slut Dojo

Story Info
Mysterious man teaches 4 dumb girls a cruel martial art.
2.9k words
3.35
52.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Nicole laughed and hefted her opponent from the ground. "Silly, weak, little bitch," she said with a giggle and crouched down, smashing the other girl's face into the arena's pavement. She did this three times and would've done it a fourth if the judge had not run out and stopped her.

He announce Nicole the winner and she cheered up and jumped up and down, her fellow team-mates congratulating her. The other competitors looked aghast at the four girls, unable to believe this was happening.

Since their entry into the tournament, the Pussycats had won every single fight they had entered into, seemingly emerging unscathed and unhurt from every encounter, crushing their opponents with incredible cruelty. Last year's winner had entered against Nicole in the first round and been thrashed in less than a minute. Then Nicole had smiled and loudly announce, "Come on, I want a real challenge! Don't give me this crap!"After that, the four ladies had gone from strength to strength and it looked like the Women's Division of the fighting tournament was in the bag for them.

Nicole gave a little sigh and nudged the body of the girl lying on the ground and rolled her eyes. "Pathetic," she said sadly and turned to go. Normally the audience would cheer, but they were instead silent, voyeurs to the incredible suffering of the other girls at the hands of this extraordinaly powerful team. A team of medics came forwards and picked up the downed girl on a stretcher, leading her away from treatment. All eyes were on Nicole, however, as she strolled back to her laughing, cheering team-mates, who congratulated her and slapped her on the back. As they agreed with her that that fight had been a waste of time, the four girls looked like a pack of wild beasts, triumphant in their kills.

"And that..." began the announcer, his voice wavering, "... Is the fifteenth consecutive win by the thirteenth team entered into the tournament, the Pussycats. In their first year in the tournament these four... ladies... are cutting a swathe through the competition and look set to take the prize... After this fight, we'll be interviewing the leader of the team, Nicole Smith."

Another two girls strolled out, but little interest was with them as they traded blows. The audience were ravenous to know more about the Pussycats, and the other teams know it. Those that had not already been ruthlessly beaten had defeated looks in their eyes.

Nicole chugged down her water and laughed cruelly, already itching for her next fight. She was a tall, impressive looking girl, with gorgeous tanned skin and long, chestnut-brown hair that hang around her shoulders in silky curls. She was wearing make-up and had thick, red lips almost always broken in a needy pout and mascaraed eyes, which were hooded and dark looking, shining with a mocking, disdainful pleasure. She was well-muscled but her body's most oustanding attributes were her huge, full tits and squishy, jiggly butt. She had luscious long legs, which, along with her silky butt had been shown off many times today in the dozens of kicks she had performed, accentuated by a short, blue skirt that clung tightly to her flared hips and fluttered up at every moment, showing a tight, white thong that clung to her bulging, fat pussy lips and barely covered her arsehole. Over her impressive chest, she wore a white button-up shirt with her midriff and arms exposed, and suspenders attached to her belt, each one stretched to breaking point, but doing a good job of keeping her breasts under control. She wore little black shoes and knee-high socks.

The other three girls were dressed similarly whorishly, each with the same dark, gloating look of malice in their eyes, each with a stupendous body barely contained in tight, slutty clothing. Compared to the tame white gis worn by just about every other girl, they looked like a gang of whores that had become lost in a fighting tournament and had off-handedly decided to crush everyone there.

The current fight ended in an inconsequential win and the announcer spend a few seconds with it before he strolled almost reverantly towards Nicole, clutching his microphone tightly.

"H- Hello," he stammered. Nicole grinned.

"Hi!" she replied, her smile widening, her eyes now full of happiness. She was getting the attention she deserved, why shouldn't she be happy?

The announcer adjusted his glasses. "I ju-just wanted to ask you and your team a few questions, Miss Smith. If th-that's alright?" Nicole nodded, making her tits bounce.

"Well, you've displayed some incredible fighting talent today here, girls. How long have you been on the circuit?"

The girls exchanged glances and Nicole, obviously stupid, scratched her head. "A... A few weeks now, I think!"

There was silence as this sunk in. Nicole's grin grew even wider.

"Weeks!?" spluttered the announcer. "Many of these girls have been practicing for years, and you've crushed them completely! How?"

"We're just lucky, I guess!" giggled Nicole.

"What style do you practice?" he asked.

"Oh, a bit of this, a bit of that. We normally just do whatever seems to work best."

The announcer seemed completely lost for words. He fumbled for his next question, when he realized Nicole's eyes had travelled down to his groin, sizing up the bulge in his trousers, without even seeming to realize she was doing it. His cock had become a little stiff at the sight of these girls, but it was not yet hard enough to betray him. He bet every other man in the stands around the arena was having the same problems. Nicole giggled and whispered to the blonde girl beside her, Candy, "Nrrmmm, it's only a little one..." Candy sighed and rolled her eyes, as if to ask why a man with a small cock would be wasting their time so flagrantly.

Eventually, the announcer asked the question on everyone's mind. "There's got to be something you're not telling us. Some secret to your skill...?"

Nicole looked puzzled and seemed to think this over, slowly, her tiny intelligence not rising to the task well. Eventually, she snapped her fingers. "I think we owe it all to our teacher, Mr. Mills!"

The other girls all nodded excitedly, repeating the name as if it were the answer to everything.

"Mr. Mills?"

"Right, he's our trainer. We probably wouldn't even have entered this stupid tournament if he hadn't asked us to!"

Beside her, Candy giggled, before speaking in a high-pitched, annoying voice. "You tell 'im, girlfriend! Beating people up is fun, but we're sooooo bored, y'know?"

"Ah, well," said the announcer slowly. "I think that concludes my questions..."

He stepped back, eyes trained on the girls, obviously more terrified than he'd ever been in his life. When he made it back to his booth, he finally found himself able to breath again. He took several long gasps and a drink before announcing the next fight.

The next Pussycat to fight was Natasha, a tall, whorish black girl, with all the stereotypical aspects of a negro. She had fat, black lips and curly black hair, and an incredible arse. She wore jean shorts so tiny they looked more like a thong, and long, curly strands of cunthair were just visible, sticking out the sides. She wore a white crop-top which clung to her tightly, cutting her full tits, the nipples hard indents in the nearly see-through fabric.

Her opponent struck a battle stance, while she simply strolled forwards. The other girl directed a punch to Natasha's side, which the black girl shrugged off seemingly without even noticing it, before grabbing her opponent by the hair and lifting her off the ground. With incredible strength, she flexed her muscles and swung the girl up high, before swinging her back down, face first into the mat. There was an incredible crunching sound, before Natasha giggled and hopped back, content with her work. There was a long pause, before the girl lying on the mat lifted her bruised face slowly, eyes shining with hate, raising a hand to try to get back up.

Natasha raised a hand to her mouth and laughed uproariously, before planting her bare foot squarely in the girl's face, flipping her over and landing her on the back. This time, she was out for the count. Natasha yawned and went back to her stand, big breasts swaying.

And so it went on. Eventually, there were no other competitors left and the day's first true fighting occurred, as the four girls squared off against each other. Nicole just barely beat Natasha, while it was clear the preppy Candy and the fourth girl, a violent looking redhead named Cheshire, were inferior, coming third and fourth respectively.

The other competitors, those were able to watch instead of being tended to in the sick bay, regarded the four girls with eyes shining with hatred as they were awarded their prizes. The crowds departed, talking in hushed, afraid voices of the horrors they had witnessed. The four girls took their combined prize money and left the arena, wandering drunkenly down the street, shining with pleasure, congratulating each other of their wins. They bought some fried chicken and ate it in a public park on the grass, celebrating in style. They gorged themselves, smearing the food all down their clothes, before they turned on each other, kissing and groping each other shamelessly, as if too stupid to suspect someone might see them.

Nicole was just pushing Natasha down to the ground, yanking the black girl's cut-offs off while she moaned longingly, when Candy suddenly squealed, "No, we'd better not!"

"And why not?"

Candy showed Nicole her watch. It took the slut a long time to read the numbers, but her eyes suddenly widened. "We'll be late!" she cried out. She jumped up, helping Natasha to her feet, and the girls ran out of the park, taking long, sprinting strides. Eventually, they reached a small, two-storey house out in the suburbs of the city. They stood there for a bit, gasping, heavy chests rising and falling, before they knocked on the door.

As soon as the door was answered, the harsh, cruel looks disappeared from the girl's eyes, to be replaced with complete and total adoration. The man was Mr. Mills and he was their master. He was a tall guy, with big, rippling muscles and thick, black hair that hung loosely about his shoulders. He had a full beard and dark, simmering eyes. His shoulders were immensely broad, his arms long and powerful, he was an absolute giant of a man. Currently, he was wearing a white bathrobe and slippers over his enormous frame.

"Ah, girls," he said in a rich, deep voice. "Come in."

The four girls squealed with joy and raced in, peeling their clothes off without a care in the world. Shirts fell to the ground. Skirts came sliding off. Panties were pulled down milky thighs and complicated bras unclipped by the nearest pair of hands. The four girls lined up in front of Mills, now down to just their shoes. It was a fantastic sight, with four big pairs of breasts all lined up and four quivering, hungry pussies eager for cock. Mills walked up and down the line before he nodded approvingly. "Good... Yes..."

Then, he said, "So, how did it go?"

Nicole punched her fist into her other palm. "We crushed 'em, master!"

"Mmm... Did you remember to bring the prize money?"

"Oh, sir, I might be stupid, but I'm not that stupid," purred Nicole sweetly. She handed him a thick wad of notes, which he stuck in his robe pocket.

"Mmm... You practically lost yo' head when they interviewed yo'," Natasha snidely said. Her accent was thick and she struggled over longer words.

Nicole looked at Natasha, eyes shining angrily. She raised a fist to hit the other girl right in the mouth, before Mills interrupted her, "They interviewed you?"

Nicole's eyes were dragged back to him, shining with joy. "Yes, sir!"

"Hmm... How interesting... Anyway, it doesn't matter for now. Who won?"

"Oh, I did!" squealed Nicole, bouncing on her toes.

"And who came second?"

Natasha grinned. "That'd be me."

He nodded and turned to Candy and Chesire, making little tsk tsk noises. "You girls with just have to try better next time. You're dismissed. Nicole, Natasha?" he said, smiling, holding out his arms. A naked girl grabbed each one like it was a liferaft and looked up at him, pussy's tingling with anticipation. He lead them up to his bedroom and sat down on the bed, undoing his robe and opening it. Both girls gasped when they saw his big, dark cock spring out, cooing over it.

It was a massive tool, at least ten or eleven inches long. It was ridged from top to bottom with long, dark veins and the head was big and fat, glistening with moisture. It looked more like a club than a cock and looked like it would have a similar effect on a woman. He smiled at the girls, who licked their lips. "Come closer."

"Ohhh, sir, it's so big..." moaned Nicole, moving quickly across the room. He laughed.

"You say that every night, Nicole."

"Oh, sirrrrr... I just can't help myself... Mmmm, it looks so good..."

"Mmm... I'm sure that yapping mouth of yours could be put to better use..." he said, smiling. She giggled and she, along with Natasha, fell to their knees in front of him. They both began to lap at his cock with long strokes of their tongues, flicking them over the veins, while looking up to him for signs of approval. The two young girls were lost in the throes of pleasure, grinding their thighs together before they inserted long, slim fingers into their moist slits, touching themselves desperately. Nicole slid up to his head, her prize for coming first, deep-throating the enormous cock long and hard, while Natasha licked at his balls subserviently. Suddenly, he pressed Nicole's head down hard and began to spray long, sticky strands of sperm down her willing throat, grunting and gasping as he unloaded into her. He pushed her away and Natasha eagerly brought her face up, latching onto him as best she could so that she could swallow the rest. What sperm the black tart couldn't catch with her mouth dribbled down her chest and onto her ample tits.

She looked up at him, eyes shining with devoted love, as he smiled down at her. Then he grabbed her by her arm and hauled her onto the bed, tossing her on her back as if she weighed as much as a feather. He climbed between the bitch's widespread legs, which wrapped around his as soon as he was in position. She flexed her thigh muscles with a wanton grunt and, while his cock had only just been entering her pussy, he grunted as the slut forced him to enter her deeper and harder. He thought about slapping her, punishment for her thinking she could make the first move, but he did like enthusiasm in a girl. Nicole came up and sat on the bed beside them, whining like a dog without a bone as she watched the other girl get fucked. She leant down to be able to see her master's cock a bit better, pouting at it and blowing it kisses.

Natasha yowled and threw her head back, screaming in a deep lowing moan as Mills planted a hand on either side of her and began to bang away at her eager cunt. His long shaft filled her tight, young pussy to breaking point and she screamed and wailed as he fucked her. She had her first orgasm less than a minute after he'd started and another came almost directly after, wracking her body with pleasure. After that she didn't come down, her body spasming and kicking as she went from one orgasm to the next. Mills groaned as he sprayed her athletic, hot body full of semen, then pulled out and shot the rest on her belly and tits. She lay on the bed, writhing and groaning, breasts heaving. "Mmmmmooorrreeeeeeee..." she groaned, but he'd already turned his attention to Nicole.

He lay back and the blonde gratefully climbed on top, planting herself on his dick. He felt too tired to work up to another orgasm, so he figured he'd let her do the work. She groaned and bounced up and down on his cock like a beach ball, thrusting her pussy against him, speading it against his firm, muscular body everytime she slammed her soft, round butt against him. She threw her head back and screamed, unable to stop herself as she flew from one orgasm to the other, the feeling of her master's cock throbbing inside her, bloated veins stretching and pleasuring her pussy immensely, better than any vibrator. She groaned and threw her head back, screaming as he began to cum, his cock swelling up with sperm, triggering another set of orgasms in the filthy slut. He shot deep into her, his creamy, ropey sperm dribbling out of her pussy onto his chest. He motioned Natasha over who, dutifully and greedily, licked it up.

Nicole slid off his cock and, slowly, the three of them climbed into bed, Mills lying in the middle with an arm around each girl. They were both facing him, wrapping their thighs around his legs so the still-horny girls could grind their pussies against him, while their breasts rubbed against his arms.

"Mmmm... You did good today, girls... We'll have training tomorrow..."

The girls giggled and moaned, still pleasuring themselves. "Ahh... We can't wait to become even stronger..." moaned Nicole.

"Mmm... You will..." he replied, stroking her pussy tenderly with his thigh. "You'll be the strongest girls in the world by the time I'm done with you..."

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers