Slut for a Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers

"Well, we'll see. Now you know what happens to sluts who disobey me. Sluts who please me, however, can expect to me rewarded."

I felt her flinch at being called a "slut" but that was nothing to how she reacted when I slipped my hand between her thighs and finally brought it to her soaking pussy. Sliding just one finger up and down her wet slit, I easily slid inside. When I brought my finger out and coated her sensitive clit with her own juices she couldn't stop from moaning in pleasure.

Without any instruction from me, she was sliding back and forth across my lap, seemingly trying to reach my swollen cock with her equally engorged clit. I could have allowed her some release at that point but it would be all the better if I made her wait so I lifted her off my lap and stood her in front of me.

While she was still feeling sorry for herself, I decided it was time to finally see her totally naked. Standing closely behind her, so that she could feel my cock pressing against her punished bottom, I pulled her camisole up over her back, over her head and, as she lowered her arms, let it slide to the floor. Walking round her, savouring every inch of her luscious body, I smiled at the sight of her round breasts. Her nipples were already hard and it certainly wasn't cold in the room.

She had endured her punishment better than I thought she would; now it was time for some pleasure. I stepped in front of her and lifted her chin to kiss her on the lips. She responded in kind and pressed herself against me, willing to be taken, desperate to feel like a woman. I eased my right hand between us and allowed it to slide down between her still open legs. Lightly running my finger along her slit I could feel just how wet she was; her juices coated my finger immediately.

Without a word, I slipped my finger inside and pressed my palm against her. Our tongues danced with each other as I buried my finger deeper until I found her g-spot and she trembled so violently I thought she was going to cum on the spot. As she tried to open her legs further to allow me more room, she found that she was restricted still by the knickers around her knees but I still managed to slide another finger in and to massage her special place in a way it had never been massaged before. She was moaning into my mouth as she became brave and reached down herself to trace the length of my hard cock, straining as it was within the confines of my trousers. I thought one or both of us was likely to cum where we stood and that wasn't the plan so I eased my fingers from her, leaving her with an empty pussy and a forlorn look on her face.

"Please, sir!"

"Please what, Sally?"

She blushed anew as she forced herself to say the words.

"I need you. I need you inside me."

"All in good time, my little whore. Follow me to the bedroom. You can lose your knickers and stockings now but I think you should follow me on your hands and knees."

She was so far gone in her lust, so desperate to have her pussy filled, so desperate to cum that she didn't hesitate. She allowed her knickers to fall to the floor, pushed her stockings down her smooth legs as fast as she could before dropping to her hands and knees, looking up at me expectantly. I smiled at her, crouched down, picked up her knickers that I had pretended had offended me so much and inhaled her scent from the crotch. I think that caused her to blush even more than she had done to that point, especially when I looked at her and said,

"You really are a slut, Sally, aren't you. Your knickers are soaking. I think it's time we did something about rewarding you. Follow me."

With that I turned and walked through to my bedroom, not waiting for to follow, never in any doubt that she would.

A few moments ahead of her, I took the opportunity to strip off. As she nervously pushed open my bedroom door and entered on her hands and knees the first thing she saw was my erect cock. She gasped as she again realised that it was erect just for her and that very soon she would be taken by only the second man in her life. I was sure she was wondering if it would be different from how it used to be with her husband but, as she was still crawling, as she had just been spanked for the first time ever, I was equally sure that she knew it was going to be very different. And she was right.

"Climb on to my bed, Sally."

Tearing her eyes away from my naked body, she did as she is told and lay down, naked, trembling in lust and anticipation.

"Move into the middle."

Again she did so without hesitation, sure that she was on familiar ground, even if the surroundings were new to her. She was so wrong.

Climbing on to the bed, I kneeled between her legs which she opened freely to accommodate me. Leaning over her, but without touching her, I slid my hand under the pillows and retrieved the blindfold I had secreted there earlier. Looking scared once more, she complied as I told her to lift her head and fit the black velvet mask over, blocking out her vision entirely before adjusting the strap at the back.

Taking her left hand in mine, I raised it and stretched it out until it was in line with the silk scarf I had tied to the headboard before she arrived. Unable to see what I was doing, she flinched when I grab her arm firmly and secured her by the wrist to the headboard.

"What are you doing?"

"Exactly what you want me to do, my little whore."

She had never been spoken to in these terms before but she knew that was exactly what she was, lying naked in another man's bed, surrendering her body, her self, to him and his desires. She was not yet ready to acknowledge that these were her own desires too. In no time at all I have secured her right arm in identical fashion and she was effectively my prisoner. Would I need to gag her? I didn't think so; besides, I wanted to use her mouth and I wanted her to be free to use it too.

I could smell her arousal and was desperate to taste her but I knew I had to start slowly and so the first thing my mouth touched was her ear. I was sure even she knew the pleasure of feeling a wet tongue explore her there but when I whispered to her exactly where else she was soon to feel my mouth, she shivered.

I kiss my way down her slender neck, small kisses, gentle kisses, but insistent kisses, moving ever closer to my destination. Stopping for a moment to kiss her on the lips, she hungrily responded, desperate for what she wanted, desperate for my cock. She had some time to wait yet.

I licked down and saw her chest rising as her breathing quickened, her breasts inviting, her nipples hard and begging to be sucked. I agreed.

While playing with one, rolling it between my fingers, squeezing it, pinching it almost, I brushed the other with my soft tongue, feeling it harden even more, just as my cock stiffened and throbbed at the same time.

Reluctant to stop sucking on her engorged nipple, I used my right hand to travel further down her body. She knew where I was headed and tried to spread her legs even wider, squirming under the many sensations attacking her body, knowing that even more, even better was to come. I knew she was wet but I couldn't hold off any longer, I had to taste those juices.

Then, as I kissed further down, she seemed to suddenly realise that I was about to make good on my promise and lick her pussy.

"Please, sir. Don't."

I thought she was about to beg not to be teased any further, to beg to be fucked, but no. What she was begging for was something else entirely.

"Please. I've never been kissed there."

"You've never had your pussy eaten?" I asked, incredulously.

"No, sir," she said, blushing beneath her blindfold.

"Not even by your husband?"

"No, sir."

"Well it's going to happen, my little slut. I am going to eat your pussy and I am going to make you cum with my tongue."

She groaned aloud but though she tried to close her legs to escape, there was nothing she could do. I had planned this moment for too long, fantasised about it too often to stop now. Not that I wanted to.

Not wanting to frighten her too much, I gently but firmly eased her legs apart and ran my hands along the smooth, smooth skin of her inner thighs. As she relaxed, I bent down again and repeated this with my tongue and mouth, kissing her where she had never been kissed before. But I was not to be put off for long. It was time to move on to the main course.

I touched her first with a single finger and she flinched as I did so. Sliding along her slit, she was as wet as I knew she would be and I could easily have slid in. The thought of finally being poised inches from her tormented me too much and I could wait no longer. Holding her legs wide to stop her hindering me, I began to kiss and lick all her lips, savouring every moment, every drop that she reluctantly gave. She whimpered with every touch but I knew she was whimpering with desire.

My tongue pressed against her, making her squirm anew; she knew this was not my finger now. She burned with shame and she burned with lust. I could feel the heat from her body, from her pussy as I slid my tongue up to her sensitive clit. She was groaning now, a sound which was music to my ears and just for a second I wondered why any man, any husband would not delight his wife in this way. She surrendered to my touch as I very, very slowly slid my finger down from her lips to her most private place, tickling her, smearing her with her pussy juices. Tense at first, she was unable to do anything but relax as my tongue continues to lap at her clit, and my finger slipped inside.

The thought of my cock replacing my finger made me throb once more but that was for later, much later. For now she was writhing beneath me, giving herself to what she had wanted, what she had needed. Time to deliver on my promises and I went at her clit with a vengeance. Lapping at it with my stiffened tongue, I could feel her orgasm approaching and thought I was going to have to hold her down to stop her from throwing me off.

But we were too close now. Nothing was going to stop me pushing her over the edge. I used my other hand to slide inside her eager pussy once more and easily found her most tender spot, brushing my finger over it, causing her sensations she had never felt before.

With my tongue on her clit a finger on her g-spot and a finger in her arse, she screamed now, screamed as she never had and came like she never had. Her whole body shook, lost in her lust, lost in her ecstasy, as it washed over her again and again and again.

0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers
12