Slut for a Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers

And then I knew I was there. I wanted to cum now, wanted to release my cum deep into her bowels. I felt my legs stiffen and just stopped, letting it rise up from my balls, bursting from my cock deep into her arse. I'm sure she must have felt me twitching deep inside her as I emptied myself into her bowels, spurting again and again and again. I could feel her squeezing me, squeezing every last drop out of me.

Eventually, I fell forward on top of her, exhausted, satisfied and well and truly fucked. It had felt so good. I suppose it would have been even better if I had lasted longer but nothing could take away from what she had given me. I smiled at her, leaned down and kissed her then slowly pulled my cock out, pulling out being a lot easier than pushing in had been but not half as pleasurable. Her hole stayed open just for a moment as my cum leaked out before it slowly shut again and no-one would ever have known if it wasn't for those droplets of my white spunk.

I lay down beside her and she sheepishly smiled at me before realising it was time to go.

"Do you mind if I have a shower?"

"Of course I mind. You can travel home covered in cum like the whore you are."

"But I came on the bus, sir, I can't go home like this."

"Oh, yes, you can and you will. And tomorrow you will tell me all about it when you come to work."

"Yes, sir," she hung her head as she left my bedroom. After a short while she knocked on my door and entered on my call.

"I can't find my knickers, sir. I can't go home without them."

"Then you should have thought of that, Sally, before you decided to act like a slut. Your knickers are mine now and I shall be sniffing them for a long time to come."

Once more she hung her head and her face blushed red again. As she was about to leave the room a new thought seemed to enter her mind and she stepped back in.

"Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

"Next time bring your daughter."

The look of shock and lust which flashed across her face made my balls tingle and my cock start to stiffen all over again. She practically ran out of the room and out of my house, once again outwardly the respectable married woman but I'm sure whoever was lucky enough to be sitting next to her on the bus would be able to smell exactly what she was and what had been up to that day

0131aj
0131aj
1,146 Followers
12