Slut for a Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter dominates mature mother.
6.1k words
4.56
96.8k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

It was me who was knocking on the door this time and it was Sally who opened it. She welcomed me in to her smart suburban home and led me through to the living room where her daughter, Nicola, was waiting. Only a few days earlier they had both been kneeling at my feet, naked, with my cum dripping from their faces after the best blowjob I had ever had.

Even then, kneeling beside her naked mother, I saw something in her face that told me Nicola was not used to being the submissive one in any sort of relationship. I took her though to another room, leaving Sally on her knees, and asked her what was going on. She hesitated at first but then told me the full story.

"I've lusted after my mother ever since I knew what lust was," she admitted. "I've always wanted to see what lay beneath the respectable image of wife and mother that she has always shown to the world. I've suspected for a long time that there was more going on than she was ready to admit to but never knew how to raise the subject. Then when she told me what had happened with you I know this could my chance."

This was the last thing I had expected but we discussed exactly what she wanted to do with the older woman waiting for us in the next room and today was to be the culmination of that plan.

Nicola indicated that I should sit beside her on the couch while Sally was told to stand in front of us.

"Mother, I've always known you were secretly a slut in saint's clothing and the things you have been getting up to with Sandy prove this. Well, your sins have caught you out and now you will have to pay the price for your indiscretions. You no longer have just a Master but a Mistress too. I will be giving the orders today and Sandy will be recording everything we do. I'm not even going to ask you if you agree because I know you crave being ordered around. Today we will find out just how far you are prepared to go. Turn around."

I could see that Sally was tempted to disobey but one glare from her daughter was enough to change her mind and she did as she had been told. I was busy meanwhile making sure my camera was in working order, ready to record every single moment of what promised to be a wondrous day.

"Lift up your skirt."

Sally could feel herself getting quite warm between her thighs but, even more, she could feel her face burning with embarrassment as she prepared to expose herself to her daughter and her boss. She had already done so, and so much more, but here, in her own home, it somehow seemed worse, more wicked, more depraved, more deliciously sinful. She leaned forward to grasp the hem of her skirt and grasped the hem, pulling it up as instructed. It wasn't easy: although her skirt was of a respectable length as always, it was quite tight. She had to wiggle her bottom a bit as she pulled it up her legs, up over her smooth thighs, up until her bottom was revealed to her new Mistress and her Master.

It was such a beautiful sight. She was wearing stockings (as she had been instructed to do by Nicola) which were held up by a black lace garter belt with matching lace knickers. Everyone in the room knew her bum was one of her most enticing features and her lacy knickers presented her round cheeks in a very sensual manner.

"Bend over," was the next command from the couch.

It had been a long time since Sally had been asked to do this by her husband. He used to love the way she would flirtatiously lean forward, showing off her bottom, then smile back at him. But this was the first time she had done so in front of her daughter and the last thing she felt like doing was smiling. The pose seemed to accentuate her cheeks even more and she could feel her knickers pulling tight around them. The cheeks on her face were bright red.

"You know what to do, mother. Pull them down."

Taking a deep breath, she awkwardly threw her skirt up and over her back then reached behind herself to pull down her knickers. Even though she had known what was coming, she couldn't believe her daughter was making her perform like this. Because there was no other word for it; Nicola was forcing her mother to "perform" like a cheap slut and Sally knew that anyone who looked closely at the crotch of her knickers would know exactly how much she was secretly enjoying it.

She took hold of her knickers' waistband and slowly, slowly, slid them down. She didn't know why she was doing it like that but she hoped her audience of two were enjoying it.

I, of course, certainly was enjoying it, putting down the camera for a minute to enjoy the sight of Sally's backside being revealed. I knew how this must be making her feel but I suspected she would be enjoying it almost as much as I was, even if she would never admit it to herself. As her knickers came further down, I picked up the camera again, my cock beginning to stir as the crack between her cheeks was fully exposed.

"Stop there, mother."

Sally struggled to stay bent over but did as she was told. Her daughter's next instruction, however, made her face burn even brighter.

"Now pull your fat cheeks apart. Let's see what you're trying to hide."

Sally shuddered in embarrassment. She already felt sufficiently humiliated in this position but to have to do as Nicola instructed would be so shameful. No-one had ever looked at her there, not even her husband. He had never suggested it and she had never offered, preferring to think that one part of her body at least was private. Now her own daughter was telling her to show it off.

"Do you need to be reminded who's in charge here, mother?" asked Nicola in a threatening tone that Sally had never heard before.

Before the younger woman could get up from the couch, Sally reached back and spread her cheeks with her hands, at the same time her head lowering in total humiliation. She had never felt so ashamed but she knew that it wasn't just her burning cheeks that were being affected; her pussy was leaking so much that it must have been obvious to her boss and her daughter.

"Very nice, mother. You may stand up now."

Sally was relieved to let go of her cheeks and straighten up. She did, however, wonder what her daughter was going to demand of her next – and she had every right to be worried. She began to pull her knickers up when Nicola stopped her.

"Leave them where they are, mother, and come over here."

Sally let her skirt fall back down and waddled more than walked towards us, trying not to let her knickers fall down around her ankles. Taking little steps, but with her legs wide open to stop her underwear falling down, she eventually stood deferentially in front of us.

"Take a seat, mother."

I got up and Sally smiled in gratitude as if I was offering her my place like a gentleman should. In truth, I knew what was coming next and I wanted the two women to have as much room as possible. I also wanted to be in the best position to record Nicola playing with her mother.

The younger woman slid closer to her mother until their thighs were pressing against each other. I could practically see the heat coming off the sexy mother and daughter and had to readjust my straining cock within the confines of my trousers.

Nicola slowly began to run her fingers up and down her mother's stockings and, as I watched Sally for a reaction, the older woman instinctively moved her legs further apart. I watched further as Nicola pulled her mother's skirt up and moved her hand quickly too the bare skin above Sally's stockings. I knew she would be revelling in the smoothness of her mother's thigh just as I had done only a few days ago.

Not content with that, however, she moved her hand over to her mother's wonderful pussy, found her moist slit and slipped her insistent fingers inside. I knew she would find her mother's juices flowing but I turned my camera to Sally's face again, wanting to record her reaction to having her daughter play with her pussy in front of her boss.

She was doing her best to remain calm and detached but, as her daughter's fingers delved deeper, I heard a small gasp from her mouth and watched as her legs spread just a little wider. Nicola heard it too and smiled.

"You like having my fingers in your cunt, mother, don't you? You like me playing with your wet pussy. Well you don't want too much of a good thing, do you?"

And with that she withdrew her fingers, leaving her mother bereft of the pleasure that had been building nicely deep within. Nicola looked her mother in the eye and brought her sticky fingers to her mouth, then closed her eyes and savoured the taste of the older woman's juices. One by one she licked her fingers clean before opening her eyes and smiling at her mother first, then at me and my camera.

"Time for you to do something for me, mother. Get down on your knees. Time for you to taste me."

I can tell Sally was shocked, although she must have known this was going to happen. Nicola was obviously going to enjoy using her as much as I had and Sally's submissive impulses kicked in again as she slid off the couch and kneeled in front of her daughter.

Nicola beckoned for her to come forward and Sally did as she was instructed, shuffling on her knees. As she did so her daughter lifted her skirt, opened her legs, and the older woman found herself inches from Nicola's knickers. Even I could smell the heady aroma wafting up as I stood over them, armed as ever with my camera.

Nicola put her hand on the back of her mother's head and drew her even closer, placing her mouth just above her pussy, covered by the tiny piece of material that was her thong. Sally knew what was expected of her and began to suck on her daughter's skimpy underwear. I watched, amazed, as, without any further instruction, Sally began to run her tongue up and down her daughter's hidden slit.

Nicola moaned in pleasure as she moved her hips forward and signalled her pleasure at what her mother was doing to her. Just as Sally reached up and pulled her daughter's thong to one side, Nicola stopped her and stood up.

She was still fully dressed and had obviously decided that now was the time to change that. She quickly reached behind her back and opened the button on her waistband before lowering the zip, allowing her skirt to drop to the floor in front of her mother. This was exactly what I wanted as it allowed Sally and myself to get a clear look at the black thong that she had been licking only moments before.

She stood there waiting and her mother eventually realised what was required of her, reaching up her hands and slowly pulling down her daughter's underwear. Nicola's thighs were still close together so, as Sally pulled down her thong, it seemed to slowly peel itself from her daughter's pussy and, as it travelled down her smooth thighs, it turned inside out, revealing a large wet spot that wasn't caused by her mother's tongue.

Nicola sat back down as her mother removed the soaking thong from around her daughter's ankles. She was about to throw it to the side then seemed to hesitate for a moment before raising the tiny garment to her face. I happily watched through the lens of my camera and recorded every minute as Sally first sniffed at her daughter's thong before, even more hesitatingly, stuck out her tongue and lapped the juices from the sodden crotch.

Nicola just smiled as she watched her mother's performance before leaning back and raising her legs, giving both Sally and myself a perfect view of her dripping cunt. Her lips were swollen and Nicola wasted no time before she placed her hand on her mother's head and pulled her forward the last few inches. I was sure I heard a moan from Sally just as her mouth touched her daughter's pussy and she began tasting the younger woman once again.

I had no doubt that Nicola's pussy was the only one her mother had ever tasted and she was by no means an expert. On the other hand, she had rediscovered in my bed what she liked when her pussy was being eaten and seemed to do just what I had done to her before.

With trembling hands, she spread her daughter's lips and licked up and down the inside of them, both women now seeming to enjoy every passing second. Sally lapped at her daughter slowly, lovingly almost, her tongue gently pushing deeper with each lick. I watched as her wet tongue pushed inside Nicola's wet pussy as far as it could go and listened as Nicola's moans of pleasure got louder and louder.

Almost as if she wanted to prolong this experience, Sally withdrew at that point only to have the hand on her head push her insistently forward again, her daughter desperate for release. Sally seemed just as desperate to please her daughter and her tongue began searching again, taking long, long licks of Nicola's pussy, coating itself with her daughter's juices.

Nicola's hips began to rise off the couch but, apart from that, she seemed almost calm, serene even. Her mother obviously had other ideas though and deliberately moved slightly upward, her tongue now attacking Nicola's sensitive clit. The younger woman arched her back and a low groan escaped her lips, just as her mother clamped her lips around that engorged bud.

"Yes, mother, you dirty slut. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

Sally had no intention of stopping but seemed to be spurred on by her daughter calling her a slut. As her tongue continued her attack on her daughter's clit, she easily inserted two fingers deep into Nicola's gaping cunt. It only took a couple of hard thrusts and more frantic tongue flicks to finally do what they both wanted her to do. Nicola's hips were now high off the couch, straining to take her mother deeper before she let out an almighty scream and covered Sally's fingers and chin with an explosion of juices. Her whole body seemed to spasm and the older woman continued to help her daughter to ride the waves of her orgasm until Nicola finally collapsed back on to the couch with a look of absolute bliss on her face.

Sally leaned back on to her heels and watched her daughter recover, a look of satisfaction on her own face, a face that my camera recorded as being covered in the results of Nicola's orgasm. Finally she opened her eyes.

"You did well, my little slut. Now you must attend to your master."

As Sally fell forward on to her hands and began to crawl towards me, fully immersed in her submissive role, Nicola stopped her.

"No, mother; not here. Let's go through to your bedroom."

I thought for a moment that Sally was going to protest before her head dropped once more, she got to her feet, stepped out of her knickers which had fallen to the floor, and led us through to the room, and the bed, that she shared with her husband. Once in the bedroom, she turned to face us. It was time for Nicola to take charge again.

"Time for you to get naked, mother. Take off your blouse. Let's see those big tits again."

Reaching up, Sally began to do as she was told, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. It wasn't a striptease, Sally was too nervous for that but, as Nicola and I sat down on the edge of the bed, I felt my cock throb once more at the thought of seeing this amazing woman nude. When she reached the last button and pulled her blouse open I could see she was wearing a lacy bra to match the lacy knickers that I had picked up on our way through to the bedroom. They were now buried in my pocket for use once I got back home. Sally pulled her arms out of the sleeves and dropped her blouse on the floor.

She stood, trying to hold on to her dignity but Nicola's next instruction caused her to blush anew and hang her head in shame.

"Now the bra, mother."

Reaching behind herself, Sally did as she was told and began to unhook her bra but that wasn't enough for Nicola.

"Look at us while you do it, mother."

Sally was clearly struggling but, after only a moment's hesitation, she lifted her eyes and continued to peel off her bra. Both Nicola and I had seen them before and both of us had lusted after them for a long, long time but to see this modest housewife and mother revealing her breasts in her own bedroom was such a turn on that as I shifted my position to find my cock some room in my trousers, I realised Nicola was also squirming, obviously desperate to get her hands on her mother again.

"You have gorgeous tits, mother. I'm so glad I inherited them from you. I wonder if you like playing with your nipples the way I do. Why don't you try it?"

Again there was a slight hesitation, almost as if Sally wasn't sure what was being asked of her, before she raised her hands to her breasts and began to rub her thumbs over her nipples. I picked up the camera again, sure that I would enjoy watching this scene again and again, especially tonight when I had her knickers wrapped around my cock.

It didn't take long for her nipples to begin to harden and Nicola could wait no longer. Beckoning her mother to come forward, she gently moved Sally's hands aside and replaced them with her own.

"Do you like that, mother?"

"Yes, you know I do." Sally's face was bright red but her breathing was also quickening and Nicola obviously knew how to stimulate her mother.

"You're such a whore, mother, letting your own daughter play with your tits in your own bedroom."

Leaning closer, the younger woman slowly ran her tongue around one of her mother's swollen nipples. When Sally gasped in pleasure, Nicola ran her tongue round once more before sucking her mother's nipple in between her soft lips. Sucking on it as she had done many years ago, she then moved across to the other one and as I recorded the moment my cock practically cried out for release.

As Nicola concentrated on her mother's breasts, I got up and stood behind Sally, slowly lowering the zip on her skirt before pulling it down over her hips until it fell to the floor. .She stood naked before us now, naked except for her stockings and high-heeled shoes, and those were staying where they were. I noticed that Sally's body was almost rigid now as she endured the assault from front and back but I was sure I could soon loosen her up.

As Nicola began to suck harder, practically swallowing half her mother's breast into her mouth, I ran my hands down Sally's back before cupping her round arse cheeks and squeezing them hard. Once again, Sally caught her breath but almost sighed in relief when I moved one hand round to the front and whispered in her ear.

"Open your legs, slut."

As Nicola continued to tongue each of her mother's nipples in turn, alternating that with taking as much of her tits into her mouth as she could, I slid my hand between Sally's slightly parted legs and began to run one finger along the length of her slit. As I pressed harder against her wet lips, she moaned in appreciation and lust, and I could feel the heat from her body and the heat from her pussy.

As one finger became two, I moved round to join Nicola at the front and looked at the poor woman before us, her emotions all over the place but her body wanting even more.

"Do you like us playing with your body, Sally?"

All she could do was bite her bottom lip and nod her head, unable to trust herself to speak. But I wanted to hear her speak.

"Tell me, Sally, what you like."

"I like you touching me there," she managed to whisper.

"Touch you where, Sally? You like me to touch you here? You like me to touch your pussy?"

"Yes." Again, no more than a whisper.

"Say it, Sally; say the words."

"I like you touching my pussy."

Her eyes were fixed shut now, whether from embarrassment or from arousal I wasn't sure but, to reward her, I drove my fingers deep into her wet pussy, drawing out a yelp of pleasure from her.

"Do you want me to stop, Sally? Do you want me to stop playing with your pussy?"

"No, sir. Please don't stop."

"Then beg me, Sally. Tell me what you want me to do."

There was silence in the room for a moment; even Nicola held her breath as she waited for her respectable mother to beg to be finger fucked.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers
12