Slut For My Wife

Story Info
He does as she says & takes what's cumming to him.
572 words
3.55
144.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife set down the rules long ago. Anything she said goes. She was the boss. I was fine with this. Ok, I had to wear pink panties and other female clothing and had to endure hours of ball stretching just to keep her amused but that was fine. Even when she announced she was going to sleep with other men I was cool. The she brought home Rob.

Rob was her boss and he was a disgusting sleazy guy who everyone hated. Except my wife apparently. That first time he came to the flat he laughed at me in my little apron and pink panties. He smacked my bum playfully, he pinched my nipples. He even groped my cock. He thought it was such fun. Of course, I had to put up with it all. Even when he kept pulling the back of my panties down whenever I walked close to him.

While he was teasing me, Karen, my wife, was busy in the bathroom getting ready. She always took forever when she was going out. Meanwhile Rob was getting bolder. He pulled me onto his lap, held my legs apart and closed his hand around my cock and balls. He mauled me, squeezed me, making me almost cry out in pain. He then laughed and pushed me off. I went about my housework as if nothing had happened.

"He'll give you a blow job if you like Rob," came Karen's voice from the bathroom, "I'll be a while yet."

"I guess you know what to do, cunt," Rob said to me.

I knelt between his legs and pulled his erection out, putting it in my mouth, enjoying the feeling of his hardness against my tongue. He smelt strongly of the day but not unpleasantly. I was all for taking my time but he had different ideas. He grabbed the back of my head and started roughly fucking my face. It wasn't long before he came, gushing into my throat, nearly choking me.

Karen then emerged looking sexy and available and he pushed me away, shoved his cock back into his trousers and stood up. They left together, Rob's hand on Karen's arse.

I had put myself to bed at midnight after finishing my chores and it wasn't until I was asleep that they arrived home. I heard noises in Karen's bedroom, squeaking noises, giggling. Then I heard my door open. It was Rob. He pulled back my covers. I was lying on my stomach, wearing a short camisole that barely covered my bum. His hand ran up the back of my legs to my panties.

"Get rid of them, cunt, I'm gonna fuck you," He snarled at me.

I quickly got rid of my panties and opened my legs for him. He climbed on top of me, poking at my hole, his head pushing harder and harder. He felt lubricated; obviously from Karen. He then punctured me, stretched me, thrust into me. He burnt me. I tried to push back on him but he had me pinned down. He kept pushing, slowly at first but building to a massive climax. I felt his hot semen spurting inside me, felt him slowly shrink, felt him collapse on my back.

He pulled out and left me alone, cum leaking out of me. I knew I couldn't leave my room til 7am, that was the rule so I just lay there and slept.