Slut For Ugly Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,193 Followers

Piss streamed from his cock splashing into the back of the urinal. The spray was splattering and Nicolle could feel the drops collecting on her face. "Oh yes," she loudly whispered craving what was to come. "Do it." "Give it to me." He quickly repositioned himself aiming downward into her face and then so the flow went into her mouth. It filled up in seconds making a bubbly yellow foam as it overflowed her lips. Then he sprayed down Nicolle's body shooting at her breasts and down onto the floor between her legs soaking her cunt. He finished by going back up to her face again. She was holding her mouth wide open so he could see his hot urine. Then as he watched, Nicolle closed her lips and,... "GULP!!"... she swallowed.

"Fuck, you nasty slut." he yelled out. "You even drink it." "You fuckin' dirty little pisswhore."

Nicolle squinted looking to see knowing how much it excited him. "I want more." "C'mon guys, give it to me." The other two in the rest room seeing what just happened, were more than happy to accommodate Nicolle. "You're the prettiest and filthiest thing I've ever seen," they both excitedly told her. Then they aimed their cocks at Nicolle and both began urinating on her. They showered her for nearly a minute covering her body top to bottom. Together they filled her mouth and again she "gulped," flushing the hot urine into her already cum and piss filled belly. "Mmmmmm, that's good." She began begging. "I love your piss." "More" I want MORE!!!" And they filled her mouth again.

When they finished Nicolle got up. Her hair was soaked and dripping piss down her back. Her whole body had a shiny coat of urine. She walked back out into the next room. The scar-faced guy was there. "How 'bout that assfuck honey." It was obvious Nicolle was not going to get any break. They were going to use her all night long.

He took Nicolle over to the sofa and pushed her down over the arm. Before he walked behind Nicolle, he knelt beside her face. Nicolle looked at his ugly disfigured scarred face with his twisted nose. He was certainly not the man of her dreams. "I'm really going to enjoy this, bitch." "You're so pretty." "But you are just a filthy bitch." Then he leaned over and licked Nicolle's face. "Ouuuuuu fuck!!" "Piss," he commented. "You taste lick piss." Then he spit the bad taste out at Nicolle depositing a big glob of saliva that ran down her cheeks and over her lips. Nicolle couldn't resist licking his spit from her lips and swallowing it. It gave her chills throughout her body knowing that even a cheap slut wouldn't do that.

He stood back up and began jerking his cock. Nicolle glanced up. That six-inch soft cock she saw in the toilet was now a hard massive piece of meat in his hand. It had to be ten inches easily. He walked behind Nicolle. "This may hurt a bit, but you whores like big cocks anyway, right?" And he positioned it on her asshole and lunged forward. "OHHHHHHH, MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" Nicolle SCREAMED when she felt his massive cock ripping into her shithole.

Nicolle's tight little pucker stretched quickly to accommodate his huge cock and she could feel his hard shaft sliding all the way up her anal channel.

He began fucking her ass hard. The pure size of his body made it easy to just stuff the whole thing deep in Nicolle's ass. He didn't last very long. After a few minutes he moaned out. "Oh fuck,... here's it cums..." and he started spurting into her ass, throbbing repeatedly as he filled her rectum with his entire load. When he pulled out he grabbed Nicolle by her wet pissed soaked hair pulling her head up. His dirty soiled cock was right in her face. "Lick this, bitch." "Let me see you suck the taste of your ass off my cock."

"Yes sir," she replied willing to obey anything they asked of her. And she sucked him hungrily into her mouth.

By the time she cleaned him, there was another ready for her ass. The position Nicolle was in, bent over the arm of the sofa looked just so inviting. Her gorgeous ass was up in the air begging for another cock. In fact, she wound up in that position for over an hour, as one after another shot their loads in her ass and cunt.

There was one guy who apparently had an accident some years back. He was missing his right hand. Nicolle looked over her shoulder as he knelt down and placed the stub on the end of his arm up against her cunt. She had been fucked so much, cum was dripping from her hole and running down her legs. Nicolle knew what he was about to do and cried out, "oh my God...Yes...do it." This guy twisted and pushed hard burrowing his stub into Nicolle. He penetrated her cunt forcing his arm into Nicolle's body. "OH, FUCKKK!!!, YESSSS," Nicolle screamed. Her cum filled cunt was stretching so much to take his arm and still he was pushing. He was twisting and grinding his arm stub in Nicolle as he shoved deeper.

"Oh fuck, don't stop." "Don't stop." Nicolle was screaming at him not to stop, because he was getting her off. She had never felt anything like this.

Then Nicolle felt his arm hitting far up inside her body as if a massive probe was entering her womb. She looked back and saw his arm buried in her fuckhole up to his elbow. "Oh my God..." "Oh Fuck!!..." She cried out in disbelief. But it felt so good. He began wiggling his arm back and forth in a fucking motion and she could feel that big stub poking so deep in her cunt.

"C'mon slut." "We want to see you cum," he ordered. And he jabbed that stub in harder making Nicolle thrash about and beg like an out of control whore.

"FUCCKKK!!!!" "FUCCKKKK!!!!" OHHH!! YESSS!! FUCKKK...MEE!!!"

He was shoving his arm back and forth through her cunt over and over literally pounding her deep and hard while she begged for more.

"Do you like that you little bitch?" "Want it harder?" He screamed.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"..... "OHHHHH, FUCCCKKKKKK!!!!....YESSSSSSSS," Nicolle yelled out losing control of any dignity she may have had left.

"HARDER!!!" "I WANT IT HARDER!!" "OH YES..., FUCK MY CUNT!!!" "DEEP!!!"

"PLEASE..., MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMM!!!" "MAKE ME CUM LIKE A FILTHY WHORE!!!"

"OHHHHHH,... PLEASEEEEEEE!!!...."

The feeling was building inside Nicolle fast. She knew she was going to cum and cum hard in front of them. Then he gave her a few fast hard arm fucks. It felt to Nicolle like he pushed that hard bone stub up inside her belly. And that did it. She lost all control.

"That's it... that's it... "Oh fuck!!! "FUCKKKK,... I'm cummmming......"

"OH YES.....I'm cummming....."

"AAAaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh Fuuuuuuccccccckckkkkk!!!!!"

Her orgasm was so intense and body wrenching, that while she was cumming, she was humping herself on his arm. She was fucking her own cunt on his stub trying to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. She thrashed and twisted her body giving these guys a display of how a slut totally loses herself. And if that feeling wasn't enough for Nicolle, she screamed at the top of her lungs when he quickly withdrew his arm, leaving her vaginal cavity feel so empty so quickly. Her orgasm actually intensified sending electric shock waves throughout her body.

It was just Nicolle moaning and screaming and breathing heavy for a long time as they watched.

"Oh fuck!!!"... "Fuckkkk!!!!".... "Oh Fuck me!!"... "Fuck me!!"...

"I'm such a slut!!"... "A dirty whore!!"... "Ohhh!!"... "Ohhh!"...

When she finally recovered and calmed down, her anal buttfucking attack continued. They gave her no chance to rest. They used her ass literally until she became numb. Her body ultimately was lying there over the sofa like a piece meat. She just grunted as their cocks bottomed out inside her ass. Occasionally she would attempt looking over her shoulder to see who was fucking her; was he ugly, old, black or just a fat dirty man. Her tight anal hole was loose as each cock was easily slipping right in now. Her ass had become nothing more than a mass of used fucked flesh.

By the time the last one was done using her, cum was seeping from her anal hole and running down her legs. One of the black guys grabbed a glass and held it by her asshole catching the cum as it spilled from her overfilled butt. "Push it out," he ordered. I could see he wanted Nicolle to expel the cum from her ass. "C'mon, let's see that cum." Nicolle was exhausted but tried emptying some from her ass. Some sperm plopped out in the glass. Nicolle was trying to work more out of her ass when suddenly air escaped from her rectum and a huge flow of cum followed. It actually poured from her rectum covering the bottom of the glass. Over the next couple minutes Nicolle pushed and managed to empty her hot cum flooded bowels. There was quite a bit in the glass too, not just some drops. Nicolle sat up looking completely exhausted. She looked at the glass and grabbed it. With a big smile and looking at everyone who had just fucked her ass, she placed the glass to her lips and drank. "Mmmmm," Nicolle moaned out. "That's tastes so fuckin' dirty."

The night ended, or should I say morning by now, with Nicolle spread-eagled on the coffee table. Everyone took one last turn. For many of them this was the third or fourth time cumming on or in Nicolle. She was double teamed most of the time with one cumming in her mouth while another pumped her cunt full of sperm until they were all done.

Nicolle didn't even take time to wash up. She put on her skirt and mesh top over the film of cum and piss covering her body. I noticed how much she reeked of sex when we got outside. We walked a couple blocks until we could catch a cab back home. On the way she asked, "fuck me when we get home... Please."

---------------------------

Well, you would think the story ends here. But I know Nicolle all too well. She will want more.

**to be continued**

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,193 Followers
12