Slut Ginger's First BBC And DP

Story Info
I arrange for my slut ginger to get a BBC and DP.
1.3k words
3.75
99k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(ginger gets her first black cock, and her first double penetration) - one week after she became an ass slut

I arranged on Friday afternoon for my slut ginger to meet a friend of mine "Jae", who is a early 30s black guy, about 6'2, 190lbs, and a professional in sales. He has what he claims is a 9 inch by 7 inch around cock - and after seeing it in action today "up close and personal", so to speak, I don't doubt him.

ginger and I met Jae at a sleazy motel on El Camino Real on the Peninsula. I told Jae ahead of time that she wanted to be treated like a whore. ginger and I were already in the room when Jae arrived. I had ginger sit in a chair against the wall, wearing her soft black leather miniskirt, thigh high black stockings, 5 inch black patent stiletto heels, and a white blouse that covered her half-cup bra.

Jae walked in, and greeted us. I said - "Here's the whore I was telling you about - do you have the money?"

Jae grinned and gave me 2 dollars into my hand, and went over to ginger. "Hey, are you for me?" and then kneeled in front of her, spread her legs, and started to lick her pussy.

I came over and unbuttoned her blouse and started twisting her tits. "Do you like him, slut? Are you going to show him a good time - he paid a whole $2 for you." ginger moaned and squirmed, and pleaded with me to let her cum. When I finally did, she squirted all over the chair.

I told Jae that we should get undressed, and put the slut on the bed to get fucked by his big cock. He pulled off his clothes, and stood in front of ginger, who was still sitting in the chair, and had her suck his cock.

We put her on her stomach on the bed. Jae rolled on a condom, got behind her, and pulled her ass up in the air. She was dripping wet, and I grabbed his cock to place it at her entrance, and then put my hand underneath her to rub her clit.

He began to push his cock in, and she started saying "It's so big... I don't know... Please slow down..."and finally "Yellow" – our code word for stopping what we are doing to give her a break.

I told him to take it a bit slower, and then asked her if she was going to be a good slut and take his big black cock up her lily white pussy. She moaned, and asked him to "please fuck me – slowly".

Jae began pushing in and out, slowly, and eventually worked his entire cock in to her. I told her she was a good slut, and gave her permission to cum. From that point on she was literally cumming almost non-stop, screaming for Jae to fuck her harder, telling us how great it felt, how she had never felt anything like that before.

"You're a black cock slut now, baby" I said.

I asked Jae to stop, and had him get on the bed on his back. I ordered ginger to get on top of him and to ride his cock. As she did this, Jae started twisting and playing with her nipples, and I greased up her ass. After working 3 fingers into her, I got behind her, pushed her head to Jae's chest, and slowly worked my cock into her ass – her first DP. I was moving in and out, Jae was basically holding his cock in her pussy, and when she came, she squirted so hard that she soaked both of us, and squeezed her pussy and ass muscles so hard she pushed both of us out of her holes.

I got up, and told her to get off Jae, on her hands and knees, and told her it was time for he ass to be stretched by a big black cock. "I'm not sure if I can take it, Sir".

"Sure you can, slut – Jae is going to turn you into a real ass whore." It took a few minutes, but Jae eventually got his cock in her ass, and started fucking her. I got under her on my back, and started licking her pussy, while ginger sucked my cock.

After a while it got so intense for her that I had to take my cock out of her mouth because I was afraid she was going to bite it off. So, I got out from under her, and had her get on her back. Jae got between her legs as I held them up towards her head, and pushed his cock back into her ass. He began moving faster and faster, and ginger began moaning and begging "fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard".

"Do you like it, baby? You're a real ass whore now. Next time I'll ask Jae to bring some of his friends – you have some friends that would like to fuck a cheating white wife, don't you Jae?"

"Oh yeah, I've could bring at least 3 friends who'd love to fuck this tight pussy and ass." With that, ginger came again – this time squirting non-stop for at least 10 seconds all over Jae and the bed – and Jae grunted and came in his condom.

ginger also wanted to see two guys play sexually. So, I got on my back, and had her suck my cock and lick my balls and ass. I called Jae over to the head of the bed, and started sucking his cock while ginger watched.

ginger got so turned on she started playing with herself and moaning. She had wanted to try to be fucked while the man fucking her was getting fucked, so I told her to lube up my ass and stretch it out with her fingers.

After she got three in and was fucking my ass, I pulled her down on her stomach and got behind her, and began fucking her pussy. Jae rolled on a condom, and got behind me and worked his huge cock into my ass. Once he was in, he began slamming into me, which pushed me into ginger. We did this for a few minutes, and then I leaned over and whispered in her ear "do you want to watch his big black cock go up my ass so you can see what it looked like while you got ass-fucked?" She came immediately, squirting all over the bed and me again.

I pulled out, got on my back, and had Jae get between my legs. He slid his cock into my ass as ginger sucked my cock and played with my balls - watching his 9 inch cock ream my white ass. Jae held my legs up and fucked me while she sucked my cock, and then I pulled her over my face so I could lick her pussy while I was being fucked and she was sucking my cock. I swear she began to cum continuously, and squirted so much that I couldn't keep up drinking down her cum.

I told Jae to "fuck my ass hard", and he began slamming into me as ginger was squirting all over my face. I started to cum into her mouth, and she took my first load, and then pulled off and let my cum shoot wildly all over her face.

After Jae left to go back to work, ginger lay on her back on the bed, and I played with ginger's pussy, which was slick and dripping. "Guess where I have to go after this?" she said. "A Christian church weekend getaway for women."

I laughed and said "I guess you'll have lots to ask for repentance for then, won't you!"