Slut Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Satoru gets more than he bargained for.
2.7k words
4.44
23.4k
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 2: Sayoko Puts Out

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

*

Within a few days of moving to Tokyo from the boonies, I was blown away by the number of flyers I got for telephone sex, adult videos, 'massage' outcalls, and other semi-porn shoved into my mailbox nightly.

My name is Satoru Hisoka. I moved here to relocate after being promoted at work. I lived in a nice apartment in the Green Heights Maruyama complex, alone. That was my problem; I was 23, and still a virgin. I know, you don't have to tell me it's pathetic. But I was totally depraved of sex and I needed some bad, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to 'take the challenge' and call one of these sex lines. I was nervous, but I was determined to get some tonight.

After finally getting through their voicemail to an actual person, I managed to calmly give them my address and get a confirmation. I was calling one of the less raunchy lines; something generic about 'refreshing the body and the mind.' I figured it would be fine.

Of course, as soon as I hung up the phone, I went nuts. A real girl was coming! Just to fuck me! I was ecstatic; until I realized that some of my friends told me about some of the times they'd called; the girls were old and flabby and were just plain awful. On top of that, what if some big-ass bouncer came over and robbed me of my cash? I'm no bodybuilder. Hell, I'm pretty skinny and lanky compared to most guys. Let's just say I wasn't one of the ones who liked going to gym class.

"Fuck it!" I cried. "Gotta get ready!" I ran about my messy apartment, frantically. "Tissue paper, check! Condoms, check! Hide the dirty magazines, check! Brushed teeth, check! Shower, check!" I was preparing myself way too much. I was stressed out. I figured I'd jack off for a bit to get my edge off.

Unfortunately, that plan backfired. I cranked out five orgasms and collapsed on my couch, falling asleep.

I woke up from a frightening dream of being mugged to hear the sound of my door being banged on pretty loudly. I jumped to my feet and checked my watch.

"Holy shit, I've been asleep for three hours!" I said. "I wonder if they're always this late." I went to the door and opened it slowly. Boy was I in for a surprise.

"Yo, kiddo," she said. "You the geek who called?" She stood a tall 5' 10", wearing a broad white business coat over a tight leather tank-top. She had a short leather skirt on, too. Her hair was silvery with straight bangs that hung thinly across her face. Her eyes were a piercing crystal blue, with lipstick to match. Her skin was tanned and perfect. A cigarette hung from her mouth. Her breasts looked firm, and I guessed they were a good D cup. I was flabbergasted. It showed on my face.

"Guess not, huh," she said. Turning to the side she flipped out a cell phone and speed-dialed her boss. "Sayoko here. You gave me the wrong apartment number again, shit for brains," she complained. I jumped.

"No! No! It's here! It's here!" I shouted. I wasn't about to have my fair leave on me! She looked at me, flipping off her cell.

"You sure?" she asked. I nodded profusely.

"Of c-c-course!" I studdered. She was a grade-A babe! She shrugged and we went in. "Come on in. It's a bit messy," I stammered. She arched a thin brow.

"It's a stinkin' pit," she grumbled. "You just move in or something?" I blushed a bit. She was close to the mark. I wasn't the most organized guy. I hoped it wouldn't affect her performance! She didn't seem to care after the initial impression, so she clunked down a huge black briefcase, which I noticed in her hand for the first time.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"My equipment, whaddaya think?" She asked, as if it were nothing. I was surprised. What kind of equipment do they use in this business? Did I really want to know? I was afraid I was getting in over my head, or even worse she was going to pull a gun and rob me. Of course, she didn't do that, but what she did do nearly blew my socks off.

"Okay kiddo, let's get it on," she said seductively, slipping off her coat. My cock nearly jumped outta my pants. She was a fuckin' mega babe! Her breasts were barely contained by her tiny leather top, with her firm nipples poking out. I was wrong; she was a DD, at least! Her skirt was small and leather, with thong straps hanging on her hips. She wore dark hose with no garters and I swear I could see her muff in her thong from the bottom of her tiny skirt.

How lucky I was! My first time ever and I'm gonna get fucked by a super-mega-hot-shit-babe! It must have been god's gift to the caring compassionate guy I was!! I nearly came in my pants at the prospect! Unfortunately, my racing mind was interrupted by a kick to the head. I flew back onto the couch.

"What the fuck is your problem? Lie on theeffin' couch!" she yelled. I was ecstatic!

"But I'm not ready yet...my heart's going a-pitter and a-patter!" I giggled. I wasn't thinking with my brain at this point. She rolled her eyes and handed me what looked like a metal helmet with lightbulbs coming out, complete with goggles and a heavy headset.

"First, put this on," she ordered. I shyed away.

"But I've never used sex toys before—I'm so embarrassed!" I was acting like a school girl! She could tell, and she wasn't pleased. She shoved the contraption onto my head and turned it on. It was dark and made a weird noise, but oddly relaxing.

"There. Pretty good, huh? Calms ya down, right?" She asked. She was right. I soon became one with the universe as the machine sent vibrations throughout my skull, the goggles flashing a rainbow of colors into my eyes. What kind of sex toy is this? She took it off and extended a hand.

"Great. Done. That'll be three hundred bucks," she demanded coldly. I was still in that euphoria, so I began to reach for my wallet when my hard-on reminded me of my predicament.

"Hey!" I shouted, pointing at her. "What kind of joke is this? You think I'm a total idiot?" I snarled. She sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

"Fuckin' figures. I had a bad feeling about you." She rolled her eyes, sitting down. "Look, kiddo—did you even READ the flyer?" she asked. I cocked a brow and grabbed it.

The flyer had a picture of two hot looking chicks on it, though not nearly as hot as the girl staring hard at me. It mentioned an 'Outcall service' with 'the latest biofeedback technology' to 'refresh your body and mind.' It said it was 'the ultimate cure for stress and fatigue' from 'the Research Center for Virtual Therapy.' It wasn't a porno ad at all! It was a virtual therapy outcall flyer!

"'Virtual therapy,' huh?" I asked. She nodded.

"Uh huh. It's this New-Age scam company a friend of a friend of mine runs," she confessed. Then she pulled in close, staring me down evilly. "And where the fuck does it say anything about 'massage' or 'sex services,' huh? It says 'biofeedback.'" She growled. I trembled at her bitchiness. "You saw that line about 'outcall services,' and confused it with all those sex ads, right? Am I right, kiddo?" She sneered.

I was shocked. She was totally right. I'd made a huge fucking mistake. She sighed and lit her cigarette, taking a long drag and looking at the flyer.

"Maybe I shouldn't say this, but shit...it's pretty obvious you just fell off the turnip truck, but I'm fuckin' amazed even some back woods hick'd fall for this cheap-ass bullshit." I fell to my knees, forehead on the floor. I was crushed. "Sorry. Hey, I think it's a crappy racket too...but like, I got these massive credit-card debts, see? I can't be picky. I'm doing this now, but I used to be an executive secretary!" She declared. It was true. She used to work for a high-end company, but her horny and ugly little boss made a scene and she just had to leave. She tried to explain, but I wasn't listening. I was sobbing.

"I saved and saved for this day! God is dead!" I cried. She sighed and rolled her eyes again, kicking me hard.

"Jesus Christ, be a fuckin' man, kiddo! You got ripped! Deal with it! Shit," she grumbled as I writhed under her high-heeled shoe. It didn't help. "Okay, okay...fuck, ya pathetic worm. I'll put out for ya just this once, okay?" She turned her back to me. I didn't believe her.

"To tell you the truth, it's embarrassing to be working for these rip-off artists, I need to do something to...I dunno, lighten my karmic load, or some such shit." I sobbed.

"No, please...no more lies. Just leave me alone." I cried. She grinned and pulled her skirt up, grabbing her thong and sliding it off in one clean pull.

"You call this a lie, country boy?" She asked seductively. I blinked. Hot damn! She had the finest ass I'd ever seen! I mean, I'd seen a lot in pornos, but this was the real deal. She grabbed me and laid me on the couch. My cock immediately got hard, but I was having second thoughts.

"Are you sure? I mean, are you 'really, truly, honestly, for sure' sure??" I stammered. She grumbled.

"Shit, first he wants a piece of ass, then he doesn't! A hick like you oughtta know the old saying about looking a gift blowjob in the mouth! Or something like that..." I began to feel bad.

"But gee. For a girl who isn't in the 'jizz-biz' to do this...I mean, it's real nice of you to offer, but..." I tried so hard to come up with an excuse as she pulled down my slacks and rubbed my hardened cock through my boxers.

"Yeah? Well, this guy here sure as shit can!" she declared. I blushed.

"Yeah... heh... kinda outta my control..." I melted. She laid me back and began to kiss my chest gently.

"Just lie back and enjoy it kiddo. Keep whining and I might change my mind." She assured me. I was past the point of complaint as she took out my cock and began to stroke it slowly. "It's your first time, right? Well, leave it to me." She cooed, straddling my chest, lowering her face to examine my shaft. "Hey, hey...you got a pretty decent piece of meat down here. I oughtta be able to deep-throat it, though..." she whispered slyly, her hot breath against my cock's head, already seeping pre-cum. She was right, I guess. I barely managed up to 7.5 inches.

That's when she began to lick me.

Oh god, it was unlike anything. No amount of masturbation or porno would equal what she did. First she slowly licked my shaft, the tip of her tongue flicking along my cock's head, before taking the head into her hot mouth and sucking hard, her head bobbing up and down. Then she took more and more of me inside of her. I was in heaven. She seemed to be explaining her reasoning of a blowjob to me between breaks of hard blowing.

"Virgin dudes are all ready to blow, see? So if you don't bring 'em off once, fast, take the edge off em...there's no way you can get a decent fuck out of it." She told me. She began to swirl her tongue along my shaft as she sucked, begging me. "Come on, kiddo—don't hold back! Gimme that hot cum!"

I complied quickly, as my balls exploded. She gulped my huge orgasm cleanly, taking it all in as she straddled me on the couch. When she finally managed to finish me off, she wiped her mouth.

Jesus, kiddo, how long you been saving up for? That was some big-ass mouthful of cum! Love it! Yum!" She squealed. She was right; I'd pretty much been saving up for 23 years for a girl, so it's no surprise I blew a huge load. She looked at me and blinked. I was still just as hard as before. I mean, who wouldn't be? She was fucking hot! "Awesome! I love you young dudes—check it out! Still hard as a rock! In that case..." she got up and pulled off her skirt, lifting up her top. She was stacked!

"Let's get right to the main course!" She shouted, laying back on the couch with her legs spread wide, giving me a full view of her dripping pussy. I stood there, flabbergasted.

"Um... don't just sit there, you dumb fuck! This could get embarrassing..." she sighed as she lay there, spread eagle. Obeying her orders, I leapt upon her. She rolled us over and straddled me as I grabbed her pussy lips and spread them wide as I entered her hot cunt. It felt incredible! She pressed fully onto my shaft quickly and began to ride me good and hard. I was sure I'd died! Her cunt was so hot and wet as she fucked me harder, and harder, moaning and squealing as she did. Her huge 38-DD breasts filling my face, which I licked and sucked hungrily. She looked down at me.

"Mmm...you know, it's b-been a while for me, too...I'm really enjoying this, kiddo! Heh, heh... mmm!!" she moaned again, pounding my cock on the couch. "How about you? Ya like it, babe?" She whispered, her hot breath on my ear.

I was about to cum. She was fucking me so good! "G-g-gonna... cum..." I managed to groan.

"Hey! Not so fast, buddy!" She snarled, then went back to cooing seductively at me. "Tell ya what... you hold back 'til I get off, and I'll let ya blow your load into my cunt! I should be safe today..." She bargained. I couldn't say no to this chance, so I nodded quickly as she began to fuck me even harder and faster! "But I'm tellin' ya, kid—I better cum like a fuckin' freight train or YOUR ASS IS GRASS!" She pounded me mercilessly, our thighs slapping together nastily. I couldn't take it any more.

I came just as hard as before, writhing underneath her as she came herself, biting her lip. Her cunt was so hot! I was jello. She collapsed onto me and smiled.

"Hot damn," she said. "You're better than I thought." She grinned and grabbed me, pulling me to my bedroom. "The name's Sayoko, by the way," she winked.

She totally ignored the calls from her company, and kept on going...and going...and going! Until the sun came up. It was incredible. I was bone-dry by the time she finished, and she was still as hot as ever!

"Guess I'll get my ass fired again," she told me, "but at least I feel better! Gotta go look for work, now, though...dammit. Aw fuck, something'll come up!" She declared as she dressed. Then she was gone.

I felt pretty bad about her losing her job—it was partly my fault, after all. I spent the whole day worrying about her, too. But what could I do?

Just then, I heard the doorbell. I rushed over and answered it, and my jaw dropped.

It was Sayoko, in the same outfit, carrying two heavy briefcases and looking plumb tired. "Sorry, kiddo. Nothin' came up, so I'll be crashin' with you for a while. I'll fuck ya whenever you want for my share of the rent and food and shit. Oh yeah, I got loan sharks out for my blood too. And you wouldn't dump your first fuck, wouldja? Wouldja??" She asked, looking at me innocently. I slapped my forehead.

"Don't tell me...you planned to do this, didn't you??"