Slut Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Sayoko has some plans for Satoru.
798 words
4.07
18.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 3: Sayoko On Her Knees

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original. Sorry, no sex in here; part 4 will make up for it!

*

It was summer, alright.

Sayoko Bizen lay back on her hotel lounge chair, taking a long drag of her cigarette. She was tired, hot, and bored as hell. She sighed.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "These hotel pools suck shit! Why can't we go to Hawaii??" she griped. I winced at the comment. She was right the hotel pool sucked, and it was perfect weather for the beach.

"Because I can't afford them, that's why!" I whined. I wasn't made of money!

My name's Satoru; I live alone in my apartment in Tokyo, except when Sayoko shows up. She's a freeloader, that's for sure. But damn, is she hot! She stood up from her chair and stretched, moaning softly. Sayoko was stacked, with 38-DD tits barely covered by a nearly see-thru bikini top and a firm, tanned, athletic body. Her ass, plain for all to see in a black bikini thong, was heaven. She stood tall at 5'10", and her flowing silver hair shadowed her dusky blue eyes. She was a goddess, and my first fuck. That's kinda how we met, oddly enough. Now Sayoko boards with me off and on, coming and going; she pays her half of the rent with the best pussy and blowjobs I'd probably ever get. Problem is, I'm totally her dog because of it.

"It's so fucking...summer," she said grimly, as if it were a bad thing! Seeing Sayoko in her tiny outfit made my cock jump. "It's so...hot," she griped again, sitting down next to me at the table by the pool.

"Yes you are!" I exclaimed. My mind wasn't under control at this point. Sayoko whined and pulled my arm.

"Then gimme money! C'mon! Puh-reeze??" she begged. She was always needing money. She owed so much, I didn't even know the half of it. I called for a beer, ignoring her. When she ran her nails down my arm I rolled my eyes.

"Give me a break, Sayoko," I complained. "Even a resort like this costs the big bucks! Every time you show up, you kill my budget! I'm flat broke!" I explained. She rolled her eyes and pushed me a little as the waiter brought me my beer.

"Aww, poor damn baby! When I visit, you get the Sayoko All-You-Can-Fuck Pussy Buffet. If I was a whore, I'd be a steal!" She said sardonically as the acne-faced waiter handed Sayoko my beer, blushing as he got two eyefuls of her tanned flesh. Sayoko began to drink without question before explaining her reasoning.

"Look, I need the money because a girlfriend is flying in from Australia. I need dough for winin' and dinin' and sightseein' and shit." She said before she chugged my beer, on my tab. I was furious!

"We're not in Beverly Hills, you know! Take her to cheap places like everyone else goes to! Jesus!" I griped. I wasn't in the mood for paying for two girls' tabs! Sayoko was enough for both of us!

"Okay, fine. DON'T loan me any money," she shrugged sarcastically. "I don't HAVE to introduce you to my friend. It's no skin off my nose if you don't want to meet some exotic foreign babe." I didn't believe any of it.

"Why would I want to meet some lardass Aussie chick?" I asked, crossing my arms. Sayoko reached into her bikini and produced a photo, passing it to me.

"Take a look, dumb-ass." She sighed, putting her cigarette back into her mouth.

I took it and looked at her. "A picture isn't going to change my... my..." I trailed off. It was as if time had stopped when I gazed onto the Polaroid. Instantly, my mood changed.

"My wallet is your wallet, how much?" I asked as if it were nothing at all. Sayoko raised a finger.

"Only one thousand smackers!" She winked at me.

The whole reasoning behind my sudden mood swing was obviously the picture. It featured a young, very attractive blonde woman in a blue cap with a matching blue shirt that barely kept in her huge breasts which fell over her folded arms. Her lips were crimson and puckered, and her hair was like the sun. She was amazing! While I stared longingly at the picture, Sayoko leaned into my ear, whispering.

"She's five-nine...natural blonde...bigger tits than mine, like 42-DD!" She exclaimed. At this point my hard-on was in control.

"L-let's see...c-company bonus, or charge it to my credit card...a grand is nothin', nothin' at all..." I whimpered.

Sayoko had me flat broke, yet again. It'd better be worth it!