Slut Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
Satoru decides to follow a sign.
2.5k words
4.33
25.3k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Girl 9: Sayoko Goes Shopping

After an extended absence, Slut Girl is back! This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original.

*

"Hurry up, lazy ass!" Sayoko Bizen barked back at me, glaring through her cool sunglasses as we walked down the streets of Tokyo. I huffed after her, panting and wheezing, carrying at least six bags filled to the brim with clothes, makeup, and shoes.

"Jesus, boss! Help me carry some of your stuff, then! My arms are breaking!" I cried out; it did nothing to help.

"Here I was, so nice and did all of my shopping without using ANY of your money, and THIS is how you talk to me?" She shot back at me, pulling off her glasses and puffing on her cigarette, which she always had. I grit my teeth. There was some real Sayoko thinking for you.

"Besides," she continued, reasoning with her 'flawless' logic, "look at the guys on this street staring—they're so fucking jealous!" This was very true; guys were shooting looks back at Sayoko as she passed. Why should they? She was 5'10", bleach blonde, tanned perfect skin, D cup breasts, fine ass, and the knowledge of how to fuck guys inside-out. "Those guys would KILL to be with a hot babe like me." I looked back at them.

'As if they're not staring because of how you're dressed...' I thought to myself. Sayoko was in leather boots, tight purple spandex pants that accented her firm legs and ass, a leather jacket, and a lace push-up mid-riffed top.

The name's Satoru. If you're joining my story at this point, you're better off going back to my previous encounters with the mega-hot-shit-slut-babe that is Sayoko Bizen. Needless to say, I'm totally pussy-whipped by her.

"If you're THAT damn tired, park your butt on that bench there," Sayoko pointed to a bench in the center median of the market. "I'm gonna scope out the shops next street over." I shrugged.

"Sure, knock yourself out."

"I'll be back in an hour," she looked at me, pointing, pressing my shirt. "be here!"

I sat down, releasing her stuffed baggage with a sigh and pulling a beer from one of them. My dogs were definitely barking. Sayoko was a shopping animal! We'd been walking since the morning, and it was already past noon!

As I sat, sipping my beer, I noticed some fat guy holding up a sign. I thought little of it at first, but when I got to see it, my eyes widened.

The sign had a scantily-clad blonde woman surrounded by hearts on it. Above her read '30 minutes, 50 bucks! No hidden charges! Extras available! ORGAZMO!'

What? An ad for sex? Well, why not? My cock stirred at the idea, but as soon as it had I chuckled to myself, hitting my head.

"No way! What am I thinking?" I reasoned. "I don't need to pay for sex, I've got Sayoko!" True, Sayoko may have been raping my wallet on a regular basis, eating my food, using up my water and electricity, and not to mention being a real bitch sometimes, but boy, did she give a helluva fuck! She used her pussy and mouth to pay her half of the rent.

But as I sat there, thinking about the hour I had to kill, I pulled out my wallet. Today Sayoko had spared my cash, so I had the money to blow. I figured, what the hell. It was only half an hour and I hadn't gotten any from Sayoko since the night before. I pulled up all of the bags in my arms and haggered over.

"Uh, hey...so...where is it?" I whispered. The guy just pointed to a back alley nearby.

"Down that alley, bud."

I walked down there to see Orgazmo, a 'gentlemen's club'. They were hiring, and were open. Checking the prices, it was only fifty bucks to get in. But hey, I had a wallet full of cash and my cock was stirring.

"Sayoko's the hottest babe ever—she is! But I want to know what other women are like! It's tragic I'd cheat on her, b-but...this is how men are! And am I not a man?" I asked myself, my Excuse-O-Matic running in full capacity.

I was about to head in when I saw a slender hand poke out from behind the building, a soft voice calling to me. "Psst! Over here!" I blinked and peeked over. "Psst! C'mere, kid!" The soft voice called to me again. Before I could react the hand grabbed me and yanked me in!

"Shshh, quiet!" The soft voice called to me, the hand clasping my mouth soft and smelling of sterile soap. The woman holding me was a bit taller than me, and when I got a good look, she was a strawberry blonde with thin glasses, wearing a business blouse that revealed her gorgeous cleavage, her legs creamy and like white satin. She smiled slyly at me, sitting me down in the alley, getting onto her knees in her heels.

"You weren't really going to that 'Bore-Gazmo' dump, were you? All that first fifty bucks does is get you in the door, my dear! It IS your money to throw away, but...you could stay here and play with ME instead!" she reasoned. I raised my palms.

"N-no way, lady! I don't do women I meet on the street!" I reasoned back, shaking a little. She only smirked.

"Afraid of catching something from a freelancer, hmm?" She asked slyly. "You don't have to worry about me—I'm not a regular 'working girl', it's just that I ran short on cash while I was shopping." She moved closer to me, sliding her hands around my waist and pulling me over slowly.

"I'd just maxed out my last credit card when I found a suit to DIE for! I bet it won't be there tomorrow, so I HAVE to get it today!" She explained, all the while planting butterfly kisses along my neck, cheeks, and ears. "Sooo, you help me, and I'll help you. How about it?" She nipped my ear teasingly, her hands reaching down and squeezing my ass and rubbing my cock through my jeans slowly. "Those massage parlor pooches can't hold a candle to me!" I was at her mercy!

"Just check THESE out, kiddo!" She licked her rose-colored lips as she opened her blouse, her perfectly white, creamy DD tits bouncing out, her nipples already hard. I nearly stumbled back—just looking at those tits! Ugh! It made my cock jump to full power.

She seemed to notice immediately as she reached down and started to unzip my pants. "Mmm? That feels like a big 'yes'...!" I gasped, looking around nervously.

"W-wait a sec! Here? Now?!"

"Don't worrr-ree..." she cooed as she pulled my stiff cock from my slacks and knelt down, licking my hard shaft slowly, her soft, clean hands fondling my tense balls. I groaned and leaned back; then suddenly I felt her middle finger from the hand cupping my balls running slowly along my asshole just as she started jacking my cock furiously. My face contorted as pleasure ran through waves in my body, public alley or not. She then opened my shirt, still jerking my cock, licking up my chest with a soft velvet tongue.

"Service with...a...smile!" She whispered huskily. "Pretty good, isn't it? Ready to cream in your jeans already, aren't you?" Hell yes I was!

"Hang on—don't come yet!" She cried, thrusting her bosom to my lips, her tits filling my mouth. "This is just the appetizer!" She leaned over me as she expertly worked my throbbing cock; I saw out of the corner of my eye her skirt was hiking up, and she had an ass just as perfect as her tits, which were filling my face. I instinctively reached up and squeezed her tits with one hand as I devoured the other, licking and sucking hard.

"Go ahead and touch me, honey!" She urged. My other hand slid down her skirt. "Mm...yes...r-right there..." she moaned. My hand expected to work around things, but as she moved closer and I grabbed her ass, I realized she didn't have panties.

"N-no panties? And you... you're..."

"Yep! I'm shaved..." she was, as my fingers found the hot folds of her wet pussy, they were smooth and just as silky as the rest of her flesh. "Feels good, doesn't it? All slick and smooth..."

As she jerked my cock, her tits in my face, my fingers probing her cunt, I realized how amazing she smelled; so clean and fresh. She started to flood me with sensual kisses along my neck and chest, stroking my cock hard and slow. She returned her hand to cup my balls, and resumed her probing of my ass, slowly dipping the tip of her middle finger in to stimulate me even further to the brink. I was gasping and breathing hard, and she only smiled sinfully.

"Oh my. Are you getting close? Got a sensitive ass, mm?" She asked, pulling back, holding my cock like a precious treasure, smiling up at me. "Hold back just a little longer, hon...you've only experienced my fingers...and they're the opening act for my mouth!"

Taking my cock and moving her ruby lips to it, she slowly slipped it in, her mouth like warm velvet as she engulfed it, deep-throating my shaft and giving me (one of) the best goddamn blowjobs I'd ever get in my life. She sucked hard, slurping nastily. It was purely awesome, and I could hardly breathe! I arched my back, holding my head, straining to last. Oh my god! Her lips were so sweet, her tongue outrageous—she hit every pressure point, every tender spot on my cock! As if that weren't enough, her expert hands attacked my chest, my ass, and even my nipples again and again, stroking my ears, talking with her sexy, husky voice! Sayoko was a babe, but she was a pure Sex Goddess!

She moaned, sucking my cock hard, popping it out of her mouth to lick and suck down the underside of my shaft, then licking my balls, jacking my aching cock hard.

"You on the edge, hon...?" She asked teasingly. "Then come for me, baby! Come HARD for me!" I gasped, and as if she had sensed the rush of cum that was going to erupt, she devoured my cock, pistoning her hot mouth up and down my shaft, draining me as I shuddered, grabbing her head, fucking her mouth, coming hard. I filled up her mouth and she swallowed almost all of it, a little spurting out along her lips. She moaned long and low, her fine ass sticking in the air as she drank me dry.

But she wasn't done there! She deep-throated me again and sucked hard, licking me clean, licking her lips and getting every last bit of cum. It was incredible! Paradisio!

"I can tell you liked that, hon." She whispered, licking the tender head to my cock, nearly spent. "You know, you're kinda cute. I like you..." she whispered, looking up to me with her cat-like eyes.

"So... I'll give you a free titty-fucking!" She exclaimed, sliding her soft satin tits around my quickly-hardening cock.

"Oh, YEAHH!!"

It was more than an hour after we were done; she'd drained me again and kept on for a little while longer before draining my wallet dry. Sayoko Bizen, on the other hand, was standing by the bench she'd told me to sit at, having drained through several cigarette butts (and just dropping them at her feet, might I add), her arms crossed.

"That fucker! I told him to wait! Where's he wandered off to now?" She snarled. I was in euphoria after I was done, empty-wallet or not. I lugged back all of the baggage to see Sayoko standing there, looking pissed. "Ah-ha!"

"Where the fuck have you been?" She glared at me. "You've got real balls to keep me waiting!" I winced.

"S-sorry..."

She lowered her gaze and pulled up an open palm. "I'm feeling generous today, though, so I guess I won't kick your ass. But—" (there was always a but) "I need some dough. Spot me a few bucks, okay? I grit my teeth, glaring at her.

"C'mon—I know you've got three-hundred, you cheap butt!" She smiled, grabbing my wallet. I cried out for her to stop, but she blinked and wiggled the empty wallet between her fingers.

"Satoruuu, baby..." she sang slowly, "Why's your widdle wallet empty...?" I was bursting my brain, my Excuse-O-Matic not ready to cover an awesome pair of blowjobs from that goddess in the alleyway.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU GOT A BLOWJOB IN THE ALLEY WITH SOME SLUT AND SHE BOOSTED ALL OUR MONEY?!" Sayoko screamed, nearly the entire market turning and looking.

"A little louder, boss. The people in the next block couldn't—" My retort was interrupted as Sayoko socked me hard in the back of my head.

"I don't give a SHIT who hears!" She snarled. I backed up from her as she leaned in on me, raising my hands.

"Okay, fine! I did get a blowjob! BUT!!" I declared, "Three hundred bucks.. seemed like a steal—and I didn't even fuck her! Yes!! She was THAT GOOD! I achieved blowjob nirvana! I died and went to heaven!" I proclaimed, dreaming of her hot inviting mouth and her perfect technique. I expected my ass to be handed to me at the next moment, but Sayoko only paused.

"You did, huh?" She asked. "She was better than me?" I shrugged, nodding.

"Abso-tively! NO comparison!"

The next thing I saw was the pavement being covered in my own blood leaking from my nose as I lay face down on the ground. She'd even knocked off a shoe.

"Someone who gives better head than me?" She winced, rolling her eyes under a furrowed brow. "Damn. I have to know who this is!"

Meanwhile, Emi Tanba, the woman who'd just janked me three-hundred bucks for BJ-heaven, smiled smugly to herself as she looked at the wad of my cash in her hand. She giggled softly to herself.

"He had more on him than I expected! This is enough and then some!" She smiled as she ran back into the clothing store to buy the impressive suit she saw in the store window, the whole reason she ran me for tricks.

"NOOO! It's s-s-SOLD?!" She shrieked at the attendant in the store.

"Y-yes...just a few minutes ago, in fact. T-to a very flashy lady..." The attendant stammered as Emi grinded her teeth.

'Bitch! Cunt! Whore! You bought my outfit! I will FIND you and I will KILL you!' She thought to herself, crushing the cash in her hand.

Sayoko shook me again as I lay on the street.

"C'mon!! Wha'd she look like? Tell me!!" She growled. "Shit, maybe I hit him too hard... WAKE UP, YOU PUSSY!" Yelled the aforementioned bitch, Sayoko, with the aforementioned outfit in her bag nearby.