Slut Girl Ch. 10

Story Info
Sayoko tracks Emi down.
3.4k words
4.75
16.7k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on the manga of the same name by Isutoshi Ihsa, with all respect towards the original. Sorry about the long absence!

*

"Okay... hair and glasses like this?"

Sayoko Bizen scribbled slowly on a sketchpad, drawing a profile face which was starting to look like a thin woman with long wavy hair, and thin glasses. I blinked, watching her as she worked at it with no errors or corrections, and in pen no less!

"Whoa...! Yeah!" I reeled, "I had no idea you could draw. Imagine someone like you—" Sayoko glared.

"Leave it alone, dickweed, and tell me more about this chick. The trick is to overstate anything distinctive." She explained as she continued. I rubbed my chin, thinking carefully as we sat on the floor of my apartment's living room.

"Let's see...her eyes were a little more...catlike..." I watched her carefully as she slimmed her eyes and pointed them out a little. "Slant them up...yeah...smaller glasses, you know...more stylish...and her smile...almost like a smirk..." I racked my brain as I recalled the woman who, just yesterday, had given me a mind-blowing blowjob and tit-fuck and ran off with my cash. Sayoko didn't want her out of jealousy or anger, but the fact she wanted to learn her technique!

Sayoko drew a sly grin on the woman's profile, and I pointed. "There! That's her!" I exclaimed! I was still impressed at Sayoko's skill with a pen. She, however, didn't look proud at all—she was brooding, her eyebrows twitching. She gripped the paper hard.

"Aww, Jesus, not her..." She groaned. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, no... please, not ANOTHER girlfriend...!"

The name is Satoru—if you don't know by now, Sayoko has me totally pussy-whipped, and uses me to crash, taking my cash, kicking my ass, and trashing my apartment in Tokyo. Not that I can complain, since she fucks me blind for rent. She was hunting after the blonde Sex-Goddess that I exclaimed gave a better BJ than her.

Anyway, Sayoko turned, glaring down at her sketch.

"Remember when I had to fuck up those two guys, and I got the drug to do it from a nurse?" I rubbed my chin a little, looking up, remembering the time Sayoko got double-teamed by two hunks only for one of them to try to fuck her up the ass.

"Oh yeah—the time you got it up the ass so hard you couldn't sit down for a week, right?"

The next thing I remember feeling was a hard throbbing in my skull after Sayoko thoroughly pummeled my face to pulp.

"Well, she looks just like this drawing," Sayoko continued, not caring my pain. "I didn't know she was out turning tricks in back alleys, though." I pulled myself to my feet and rubbed my head.

"The woman I was with is a nurse?" I asked. Sayoko pulled a cigarette from the pack she always seemed to have on her and lit it.

"We don't know for sure," she shrugged. That's when my brain kicked back into gear.

"Hey!! Wait a sec!" I blinked.

"What?" Sayoko looked over at me.

"I just remembered something..." My mind returned to the hot jacking that Sex-Goddess was giving me, kissing my neck and ears, almost pushing me over the brink before giving me a grade-A blowjob. "There was this really weird smell mixed in with her sweet perfume...and it DID smell a lot like disinfectant...you know, a hospital smell?" I looked at Sayoko. The chick did smell like sanitizers. Sayoko nodded and pointed to the sketch.

"That cinches it then. This is our girl." I crossed my arms in a huff.

"Boy, that nurse really know how to operate," I griped. "Any guy who meets her will be real glad to play doctor with her! And sorry when they get her bill...I need a better 'health plan'!" I whined. Sayoko was good, but she was a real bitch, too!

We pulled up to the Ohka Hospital in Tokyo in Sayoko's baby, her Galant GTO-MR. We parked, watching the place for a sec, and then Sayoko leaned forward, pointing.

"There! Over there! Is that her?"

"Uhh..." I looked over and, sure enough, there was the blonde bombshell herself, walking out, whistling. "It IS! I'm SURE it's her!" I shouted. The tall woman was wearing a white nurse's skirt, but above it was a black leather corset, accented by an open nurse's jacket.

"Okay, here's the scoop. Her name is Emi...Emi Tanba. I met her when we were both waitresses at this sleazy cocktail bar." Sayoko explained. I glared at Emi as she walked, sauntering along the sidewalk. She did SO not look like a nurse.

"I actually don't know much about her except that she's a total screw-off. I can't BELIEVE she's a nurse, and I NEVER would have guessed she'd be a hooker on the side." Sayoko stared, puffing her cigarette. Whoa, a screw-off by Sayoko's standards—scary!

I got out of the car slowly, holding a suitcase in hand. Sayoko looked at me, staring coolly with her ice-blue eyes under her bleach-blonde hair. "Just follow my plan!" She shouted. I was already shaking.

"S-sure...why not...? I don't want my ass kicked again today..." I stumbled toward Emi, nervous as hell. Sayoko buried her face in her hands on the car wheel, watching me intently.

'I don't give a shit what Emi does in her spare time,' she thought to herself, 'but if she's got such great technique, I've gotta check it out.'

I came within eyeshot of her and gave a cheesy smile, waving. "Oh, HIII! Imagine meeting you here!" I called to her. She looked over, blinking.

"Oh...? Er...who are you?" She asked, smiling just as cheesy back to me, putting a finger on her cheek. Just about what I figured from her.

"Come on, it's me!" I pointed at myself in mock-gladness. "You showed me a really great time in town just yesterday!" She blinked under her glasses, putting her hands to her mouth.

"Oh my gawd! H-how did you know where to find me? Are you a stalker??" She asked, pulling away a little. I eased up, trying to reason with her, still nervous as hell.

"N-not at all! Just out for a walk! Yeah, ha, ha...a walk!" I ad-libbed, terribly. She glared at me sidelong.

"Sure you were. Look kid, you were just a few minutes of fun. That's all. Nothing more, period." She didn't seem to believe the story either, but she wasn't totally lost. I smiled apologetically and wrung my hands together.

"Okay, sure, b-but I can't get your beauty and your...uh...talent off my mind!" I exclaimed. God that sounded pathetic. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet, exposing some cash that Sayoko had lent me for bait; Emi had stolen all of mine for the next two weeks. "I've got money, see?"

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME, KID! THAT WAS A FASHION EMERGENCY! GET THAT SHIT STRAIGHT!" Emi snarled, pointing down at me, making me cringe. "IF YOU THINK I WAS SELLING MY BODY, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!" Well, she was selling her mouth and her tits!

"Then h-how about this?" I stammered, pulling up the suitcase I'd brought with me. Emi arched a thin brow.

"W-what is it?" She blinked. I opened it up slowly, revealing a fine burgundy business suit, remembering Sayoko's drill for plan B.

'Emi's a total clothes horse. I'll give you some threads I'm sure she'll fall for. If flashing cash bombs, reel her in with the designer goods.' I was hoping Sayoko's plan worked!

"I, uh, I got some things I thought would look great on you..." I almost whispered. Emi blinked and gasped in surprise, grabbing the suit.

"H-holy shit!! M-my suit! My suit that I wanted to get that day and it was GONE!" She gasped, pulling it to her quickly. She paused and looked back at me, whispering.

"Um...so...what's the deal?" She bargained. I rolled my eyes, looking back, whispering just as curtly.

"Same as last time, and straight trade...okay?" I dealed. She laughed and spun around with her new suit.

"Happy happy joy joy!! I'll do anything! Anything!" She exclaimed. I grimaced.

'Hah!' I expected her to laugh. 'How do you know what I liked? I don't believe this is a simple coincidence!' But no. It didn't even occur to ask! So much for my carefully rehearsed reply.

Inside the Ohka hospital, things were going as normal among the doctors, nurses, and patients—except for one storage room.

"Hng!" Emi moaned cutely as she thrust her hips back to meet my hard cock, sliding into her folds like cold steel into a reactor. She reached back and pulled me closer, squeezing my ass, moaning high and smiling as I fondled her huge tits, fucking my solid cock earnestly. We hadn't even bothered to fully undress—she just slid my pants to my ankles, her panties to her knees, and let me bang her doggie-style on a covered table. Goddamn it was hot!

The problem is, we were doing it in a public place, and that gave me goosebumps on the back of my neck.

"Uh...w-why did we have to use the hospital?" I asked between thrusts. "Wouldn't a hotel be more private? Mmh!" Emi squealed and thrust back onto my shaft.

"Don't—Ahn!—Worry! I always use this room," She replied as I fucked her tight cunt, squeezing her soft orbs of flesh.

"Huh? 'always'?!" I asked, grunting. She moaned and arched back.

"Ahh! Ahhhm!! Y-you young guys are always... nnn... ready!" She sighed, gripping the sheets. Her cunt was tightening, and I knew I couldn't take much more of the bliss induced from this Sex-Goddess's honey-pot.

Outside, Sayoko peeked in on us to see how we were doing, trailing us after she saw us go inside.

"U-usually I have to f-fuck wrinkly old farts and... nn!... porky doctors." Emi continued, riding my cock for all it was worth. I blinked.

"What?! You're screwing all the doctors?!" I asked, surprised. Sayoko sneered, thinking differently.

'You conniving cunt! That's how you got to be a nurse—you fucked your way in! Figures!' she thought to herself. I on the meantime was straining against all will to keep from coming, letting it last a little longer—Emi was milking me hard though, moaning and whining with each thrust.

"nn—ahh! Ah! Oh! So good!" She squealed. Sayoko groaned.

'Satoru, you moron! Get out of the fucking way! If you're boning her, how can I see her technique?' She grumbled to herself. I pushed Emi down on the table, grabbed her hips, and thrust in deep as I came hard, filling her tight cunt with my hot cum, groaning.

"N-no! Too soon!" She cried. I wasn't a record-holder in stamina, what could I do? She was too good! She only grinned at me as I pounded her, straining to hold back. "Well, I bet I can get you up again! You're young!" She giggled to herself. That was the only advantage I had; she definitely knew how to turn me on.

Little did I know Sayoko was kneeling by the door, watching through the crack, urging us on as I fucked Emi raw and came deep inside her hot cunt. She turned and knelt, licking and sucking and stroking me to full rigidity in record time.

"Ooh! Your cock is so big and hard!" She teased, half to turn me on and half to amuse her, "I'll never be able to do an old guy again! Hmm," she moaned, looking up at me in her spectacles. "This is turning me on! Stay awhile, 'kay honey?" She invited. I didn't have much choice as she threw me back on the examination bed and slowly eased her dripping pussy to my lips, taking my cock and licking the head furiously as she pumped the shaft. I gripped her ass and ate her eagerly, shivering. She was damn good. And for good reason; she was cooing and whimpering, looking back at me, half breathing her words. "Ohh, yeeeah! Right there, right there! You're so good, babe!" She squealed.

Meanwhile, Sayoko was watching intensely, writing down notes on a pad. "I seeee. Porn video dialogue to heighten the mood... very good... nonstop tonguing and stroking... damn, she is a master," she grumbled. If only I knew!

Now Emi had had enough oral. She leaned back and raised her heeled-feet high, spreading her legs. I accepted her invitation and began to pound her hard on the table, making her scream. "Ah! Yah! So good!! Harder!" She thrashed as her creamy tits bounced with our rhythm. She arched her back as I grit my teeth, my cock pumping relentlessly inside her.

"Shit," Sayoko griped, hunching her shoulders. "Now I'm turned on." She was soaking wet! She looked around instinctively for a room of her own to finish up in, when she saw two white figures down the hall approaching.

I was too busy fucking as if my life depended on it. She gripped me with her thighs as I fucked her harder, and harder, at her urging, her moans and squeals making me shake, when she finally screamed.

"Ah! Ahn! Ahh!! I'm.. COMING!!" She shivered.

"SO ARE TWO OTHER NURSES! HIDE!!" Sayoko burst in, making my dick shrivel instantly and making both Emi and my eyes pop out. We scrambled and Sayoko grabbed us, slamming us in a locker with her.

We hunched together in the dark. I could feel Sayoko's hair on my left, and Emi's tit on my right. We heard the nurses come in.

"...and then not a peep!" One cracked. The other giggled.

"Pretty gross though, you think he meant it?" The first asked. The other snickered a little.

"Apparentlyyy... Unf," She sighed, putting something down. "These things are heavy."

"Hey, what's that?" The first asked. I thought we were toast! The first nurse sniffed the air. "Eeuww, it smells kinda rank in here..." Uh oh! No shit! We were fucking like animals!

"Huh?" The other asked. "Aw, it always smells like that, for some reason." No shit! Emi fucked like an animal!

And here I was, crammed in a locker with a nude Emi, her clothes at my feet and her thong on my head. She must've been freaking out over Sayoko! I only hoped they wouldn't scream. Sayoko probably thought it was awkward in the first place.

"Yeah, but it kinda reminds me of something," the first nurse wondered. The three of us jumped. "Like...um...you know... guys'... 'stuff.'"

"EWW! Sachiko! That is so gross!" The second cried as their voices started to move away.

"But it does!"

"C'mon! It's just old disinfectant or something..." Their argument slowly faded after the door closed.

After that, all hell broke loose. The door swung open, Emi kicking and screaming. "All right!! What's SHE doing here?! Spill it, punk!!"

"I've got...uh...morning sickness!" Sayoko excused. "Bad, real bad. Thought you could fix me up with a doctor!" She snickered like a cat. Emi screamed.

"TAKE IT TO SOME BACK ALLEY CHOP SHOP, YOU SLUT!" I was just trying to get out of there and take the soaking thong off my head!

After some time explaining ourselves, sitting on the table with Emi, she laughed and only shook her head. "So that's it! I thought this was fishy, right from the start!" Bullshit! Sayoko and I weren't convinced. Emi leaned in and caressed Sayoko's cheek. Sayoko leaned back, groaning. "Sneaking around like that—you're just too cute, Sayoko! All you had to do was ask me, I would have taught you everything I know!" She cooed. Sayoko looked at me for help. I was confused.

"Yeah, boss! If you guys are friends, why go to all this trouble...?"

"Because Sayoko's just a big silly!" Emi leaned in and softly squeezed Sayoko's tit, leaning closer to her. "Tell you what...I'll ask you next time!" She giggled. Sayoko groaned, looking at me.

"'Cause she's a switch-hitter, dumbass! And I'm not!" She pulled away. I blinked in surprise. Emi was bisexual! That was enough to make my cock stir in my boxers. Emi grabbed at Sayoko's skirt and pulled it away.

"Jee-zus! STOP it Emi!" She growled. Emi only laughed, softly squeezing Sayoko's tits and yanking her thong down.

"Ooh, but, why? C'mon, just for a little bit..." She grabbed Sayoko and flung her down, licking her ear down to her neck. Their legs were entwined, and though Sayoko tried to fight, she only groaned more.

"Rrrg! I knew this would happen!" She flailed. I took my initiative, pulling my boxers away and grabbing Emi, sliding my cock between their pussies.

"Mmmmmmm!!" Emi squealed. "I've always wanted to do it with you, Sayoko!" She giggled, pulling on Sayoko's top. The boss and the sex goddess! Was there anything higher than heaven? I slowly fucked my cock between their two hot pussies. Sayoko was already soaking wet. Emi moaned.

"Awesome!" She cried as she leaned in and started sucking on Sayoko's hardened nipples. "Hmm, how's my technique, Sayoko?" She asked playfully. Sayoko only groaned.

"You're...mnnn," she moaned, "g-good, okay? But I just don't play... ah! On b-both teams..." Emi pulled up and looked back at me.

"Welll...what would help? Oh, I know!" She grinned devilishly. "Satoru, be a dear and fill Sayoko's mouth now, would you?" She asked. I blinked.

"Huh? Sure! Anytime!" I agreed, moving around and putting my pulsing cock in front of her. In her aroused state she took it and began to eagerly suck like the pro I knew her to be.

"I have something I've been saving just for my Sayoko!" She giggled. Emi wandered to a locker and rummaged through it. I arched a brow, looking over, and was surprised when Emi stood up. "Ta-daa!"

"Wow! King Dong!" I gasped. Sayoko looked shocked. Emi stood with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a huge strap-on! But it wasn't just a strap-on, it was a souvenir from Australia—the boomerang! A double-sided strap-on that fucked Emi just as deep as it would fuck Sayoko. It was huge, the biggest cock, false or real, I'd ever seen, and was lined with many bumps.

"Get her hands, Satoru!" Emi cried.

"Hey! Wait! Yeek!" Before Sayoko could escape I grabbed her and pulled her hands over her head, her legs kicking as she lay on her side. Emi grabbed them and moved in for the kill.

"Relax, Sayoko dear, and enjoy it! One, two, three!" Emi counted, and on three she shoved the full length of the huge hard strap-on inside of Sayoko's hot cunt. Sayoko arched back and cried out, still half-struggling.

"Ah-AAHHHNN!!! Oh m-my god!! It's HUGE!" She screamed. I was getting off to this! It was like she was getting raped!

We turned Sayoko onto her knees and Emi began to pound her from behind as Sayoko's quivering lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me as hard as she was being fucked. Emi squealed and moaned with each hard, quick thrust.

"Nn! Nn! Nnh! It's good, isn't it, Sayoko? All these nice bumps, and so BIG, too!" She giggled, squeezing her ass. It was beautiful! Both of them were fucking themselves raw. "Ooh, yes! Yes! I can almost feel you, Sayoko! I could fuck you forever!" She cried. Sayoko's muffled moans and wails only added to the sensations around my cock.

"Aah, the sound of angels...I could get used to this...hnnngh!" I groaned. It was too much, and we wanted more!

It was after sundown when we finally left the hospital. Sayoko looked like she'd been through something, and it sure as hell wasn't something she didn't like, though she didn't look it. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as we walked back to her car.

"Damn, that Emi is whack!" I sighed. "She's wilder than you are, Sayoko!" And that was a bold statement!

Sayoko could only groan. "Yeah...and I couldn't even fucking say no, I owe her so much money!" So, she owed Emi too. Figures. "Damn, my pussy is sore..." She sighed, then shot me a glare, biting down on her cigarette in her mouth. "You got off on watching her do me, didn't you?!" I raised my hands in defense.

"Ah hah hah, heh! N-no! Not at all! Hey, I only came twice!" I stammered. It was true, but then again it was something I would never forget. Sayoko growled and pulled me into a headlock as we got to her car.

"Well you're gonna make it up to me, boy. I need some sexual healing," she sneered, "and that means I come three times, or else!"

"B-but I'm exhausted! That'll kill me! M-mercy, boss!"

*

Next time: Sayoko goes for broke!

Sorry again for the absence. A lot's been going on over here. I'd like some feedback on my series. Next part will come as soon as I have time. ~Ala