Slut Goes on a Night Out

Story Info
What I like on a night out, a sexy outfit, dance or two & cum.
1.2k words
4.16
51.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have left a few details out like hair colour and breast size, just so you can use your imagination to make me your dream slut. I mean girl.

intro:

Hello I am Emily, I am now 21 but since I was 15 I discovered I love to be a sticky gooey mess. I started to go to night clubs drinking and dancing when I was 18. When I'm drinking my pussy rules me, I become a depraved and desperate, a teasing beast. So I don't drink too much so I can keep some control. I love to go out wearing a short skirt, white tank top, thin bra to show off my tits and a tight thong, usually a size too small. makes me tingle before I even go out. Feeling the thin soft fabric of my panties between my ass cheeks then cupping my pussy. The material barley covering my lips and running into my crack showing off my camel toe. I like the pressure holding everything in, The risk of some1 seeing up my skirt and seeing a wet spot on my panties, or the "embarrassing" camel toe that so many guys love to see.

I love to tease a guy or a few different ones in a night. I love knowing I made them hard, especially when they are trying to hide or make the erection go away so I just try harder. I treat it as a game to see how long it takes then to concede defeat and let there cock get hard. after dancing and grinding with him, getting him excited if I am lucky, witch is not every time. I will find a guy that will have a nice thick cock. Feeling it trapped inside his trousers pulsing as I rub my body against him makes me so wet. After a few songs though I usually loose track of time I will let him feel my tits through my top, they take this as a cue to run there hand down and try to then slide it up my skirt to my soaking aching cunt; but I never let them touch it while we are dancing. When my juice is running down my leg and I can't take any more. I ask him a question and the answer is almost always yes!

he will let me guide him to a dark place in the club or even the toilets, any where a bit quite where the security won't catch us. I make him sit down, tell him to get his cock out and I rub my wet panty covered pussy against him, against his hot member making sure it is as hard as possible. I want it in my hand, I love the feeling of a cock in my hand holding them feeling them throb at the touch of my small soft hands. It takes all the will power I have not to grab it; I pull my thong to the side for him, the air hitting my hot cunt is enough to bring me right to the edge.

I love to feel used so I don't touch his cock and get him to put it in me. As it slides through the entrance to my desperate quivering hole. I'll fuck him bare back. I love the rush and the feel of the hot skin on a strangers cock slowly pushing past my lips. I start cumming as soon as his head is in feeling it pressing against the sides. When he is in all the way, I fuck him as hard and fast as I can. I do not care how long he lasts. I just want cum inside me. I try to be quiet but if we are in the toilets the others can always hear me. My hot cunt and juice running out of me onto there balls makes them cum quickly every time and I love it. As soon as he stops cumming I stand up, I pull my thong back over my fanny, and let the cum and the juice run into my panties. I'll keep the guy with me. waiting for my poor panties to over flow and feel our mixed juice run down my leg. I'll keep dancing and grinding to make him hard again. usually I end up struggling to keep my lips inside my panties they get so swollen and sensitive. I am so much hornier after having a quickly and I become so desperate, I need more but I love the pain of anticipation as my cunt literally aches for more attention.

Dancing while feeling hard cock pressed against me again just after my pussy has been pumped full of sperm makes me cum, I try to hide it from him. I almost cum any time he touches me after (and they always do) slide there hand to my shaved pussy, I can't let him have too much control over me I move there hand never letting them finger me. That hole is only for cock on these nights. sometimes they will want to go again in the club or outside, frustrating them I always wait till I get home.

Well, after I get a pussy full of cum in the club, my panties have over flown with a mix of both our cum and my poor pussy lips are so swollen and wet that at least on of them slips out from my thong and I have to keep slipping it back in.

I don't care who sees me doing it by now, I love telling the guy what I am doing. It should humiliate me when this happens... sometimes people see me adjusting my cunt back into my underwear. It adds to the excitement with something so filthy happening to my fanny, when it really should be a private moment. The thick sweet sex goo runs down me legs and when it reaches my foot on both of my legs I know it is time to leave. When I am wearing heels it's OK, and I like the cum juices between my toes and under my foot. but when I wear my knee high boots it takes so much longer to get inside them, there is usually a good dollop slipping down the outside. It feels like a waist seeing it land on the floor when I need it on my leg. Waiting for it to make it to my feet it is like a torture.

I stay a short taxi ride away form a few nightclubs. So we taxi it back to mine. I usually try to sit so the driver can look in the mirror and see up my skirt. (in black cab this is always possible) the smell of my sex fills the car pretty quickly. Sometimes I need to make a little adjustment under my skirt. Sometimes this takes a little longer than it should when the driver is watching. When we get to mine I keep teasing him we stand in the hallway stand up against a wall I tell him to hold onto the empty shelf I got put up just for these moments. making out for a bit touching him telling him filthy things I know he wants to hear from a 1 night stand. then I tell him there are 2 rules; the thong stays on and he must cum in my pussy. Everything else is up to him...