Slut in Training

Story Info
An exploration into submission.
3.3k words
4.31
89.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As instructed, I arrive at your door precisely on time, acutely aware of the dildo squeezed tight into my wet cunt. Without a word you open the door and gesture me inside, a knowing smile on your face. You immediately press me against the wall, pinning my arms over my head, staring into my eyes the entire time. While one hand secures my hands on the wall, your other reaches slowly under my skirt, pushing my legs apart. I feel your fingers lightly trace up my thigh and brush my closely trimmed pubic hair. You part my pussy lips, feeling for the presence of the dildo.

"Good," you say, slowly rocking and twisting the pink toy. "Only a slut would go out in public with no panties and a dildo in her cunt. Only a slut would get so wet being so nasty. Are you a slut?"

My nod only makes you laugh. "No you're not. You want to be, but you don't know how. You're tired of being such a good girl all the time, aren't you? You want me to teach you how to be a slut, don't you?"

"Yes," I whisper. "I want to be your slut."

"We have a lot of work to do." Your hand is still playing with the dildo inside me and I moan. "You have a very hard time letting yourself go, giving yourself over to someone else, don't you?"

Again I nod.

"You crave submission and pleasure and pain, so mixed together that you can't tell them apart. You need that, don't you?"

My breathing is ragged. "Yes," I beg. Now you are pumping the dildo rhythmically deep in my pussy. "Yes, yes, please."

"Do not move a muscle, and don't let the dildo fall out, or I'll have to punish you."

You release my hands and let go of the toy while you reach for something. It's a leather collar and you secure it around my neck, using the metal leash to pull me away from the wall and into your bedroom. You place cuffs on my wrists and ankles.

"Take your shirt off." Somewhat self-consciously I comply. "Hmmm, such nice breasts for me to play with." With the back of one hand, you stroke each one, making lazy circles around each nipple. "Do you want me to touch your nipples?"

"Yes," I manage.

"You'll have to earn that, along with every other pleasure you might experience today."

I feel confused and disappointed but I try to show no expression as I look away. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." Your voice is stricter now and I swing my gaze back to your face. You pull my skirt down and tell me to take off my shoes. I glance down as I do, and immediately realize I have made a mistake.

"Did I tell you that you could look away? No, I didn't. Bend over and look at me through your legs."

Your face registers no emotion as the first slap lands on my ass. I feel my skin burn as the slaps continue, on both sides, harder now. I am crying out now with each smack, trying to breathe between each stroke, feeling tears start to well up in my eyes. Then you stop and your hand gently caresses my burning skin and I find myself grateful for this touch.

"Stand up and turn around to face me." I do and you say, "That is what happens when you don't obey me. I will punish you every time you don't do what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now to continue your training. A good slut needs to be able to suck cock deep in her throat." And with that you reach into a large bag on the bed and pull out an enormous black dildo. It's so huge that I fight a rising panic. There is no way that I can take something that big in either my mouth or anywhere else, for that matter. I struggle to keep my gaze on you as you rub it against my face and my breasts. "Lick it," you order, and I do, tentatively running my tongue over its rubbery surface.

"Lick it like you crave it." I lick harder and faster, feeling it grow slick with my saliva. "That's better, but still not how a real slut would do it. Move your tongue around more, tease it at the tip, suck the skin between your lips. Savor it." You watch me intently as my experimenting tongue moves in circles, probing and darting and then in long, languorous strokes over the whole length of it, over and over. "Yes, much better. We'll make a slut out of you yet. Now it's time to suck a cock deep in your throat."

"Lay down on your back," you order as you pull the leash toward the bed. "Slide down, more, more," you urge, until I find my head tilted back over the edge. My heart is pounding as I dread the overwhelming intrusion of the enormous phallus. Then unexpectedly you reach down and withdraw the dildo from my pussy. "Nice and juicy," you comment as you tease my lips with it. Tasting my own salty wetness is more erotic than I could have imagined.

"Now relax and breathe while I fuck your mouth." And with that you slip the dildo past my lips, over my tongue, toward the back of my throat. I start to gag and you whisper, "Relax. Keep breathing. Relax," as you stroke my face and throat gently. "Now suck it hard and deep." I manage to keep breathing as you rock the rubber cock back and forth in my mouth, my lips tight around it. "Good girl. That's my sexy slut," you encourage before you slowly slide it out. I breathe heavily before you fill my mouth once again.

"What a good cocksucker you are; you look so nasty with this enormous cock between your sexy lips." You are taking such delight in fucking me this way, murmuring encouragement as you slide the dildo in and out of my mouth, "Suck it, baby. Suck it hard. That's it. Take it all. Take everything I can give you."

I want to take it all the way into my throat; I want to please you, but tears spring to my eyes as I fight not to gag. "Yes, that's how a good slut does it," you murmur as you gently lick the last of my salty cum from my lips. I feel so pleased to be a good slut for you and I moan when you slip your tongue into my mouth and tell me to suck on it.

I'm not ready to stop when you pull away and tell me to roll over and kneel on the bed. My breasts sway as I wait for what is next. You reach into your bag and pull out several sets of clamps attached by a shiny silver chain. You stroke and tug at one nipple and then slip one of the clamps onto it, slowly releasing it until I cry out from the searing pain. You then slide your hand between my thighs, onto my sopping cunt where your fingertips gently explore my silky wetness. Despite the throbbing in my nipple, I moan with pleasure at your touch. Then I feel you attach the clamp on the other end of the chain onto my pussy lip, so that my nipple and cunt are connected by the swinging silver chain.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes," I whisper again.

"Good. Then let's do it again." And you repeat the process, connecting my other nipple to the other side of my pussy. Any movement of the chain intensifies both the throbbing and the sexual ripples just above my cunt.

"Don't move," you command, and I stay as still as I possibly can. I hear you open a bottle and pour something into your hand, and then I feel you rub slick, cool lube between my ass cheeks. "That's a good girl, nice and still." Now your fingers are slipping deeper into my crack, up and down, up and down until I feel one fingertip just at the edge of my puckered asshole. "You know I'll have to punish you if you move, don't you?"

I manage to murmur, "Yes," and I close my eyes.

"Good. It's not that I want to punish you, it's just that I may need to to ensure that we make you into the nasty little slut that you so desire to be." Your fingertip is stroking around and around my tight little opening and despite my embarrassment, it feels good. I want to sway my hips but I keep still to avoid being punished.

"Sluts like to take it up the ass." And with that you slowly slide your fingertip into my nastiest hole, just the tip until I relax, and then more and more, deeper and deeper until your entire finger is buried inside me. I breathe heavily as my muscles adjust to the unfamiliar sensation.

"Sluts like to be fucked in the ass." Now your finger is pulling back, almost all of the way out. This time I feel you stroking the inside of this passage, rubbing first along the front and then turning your hand to stroke the back. In and out, back and front, your exquisite rhythm is driving me wild. My moans and whimpers are loud now and I think I will scream if I can't move soon.

You laugh softly. "I think the nasty slut in you likes this. Let's see if she also likes this." You slip your finger out entirely and the empty sensation makes me moan in frustration. "Oh there's more where that came from, don't worry." More rustling in your black bag of tricks and then I feel you press something hard and plastic along my crack, moving it up and down, obviously lubing it up. I feel its tip at my hole and you tease me before you start to insert it. I can't help clenching my muscles as it starts its way inside. "Relax, breathe, just relax," you urge until I do. It feels good, but tighter than your finger did. Suddenly I feel it settle into place and I know you're finished.

You lay down on the bed and idly swing one of the silver chains with your finger. The throbbing intensifies for a few seconds. Then you swing the other chain. "You can move now but I want you to stay in that position."

Gratefully I shift my weight a bit, thoughtlessly causing the clamps to swing and I realize that being able to move is not exactly the treat that I thought it would be.

"OK, time for the next lesson. Good sluts know how to talk dirty, too. I think we should practice that for a while." I watch as you pull a book out of your bag, and can tell by a quick glance at the cover that it is full of erotic photographs.

"I'm going to open this book to one of my favorite pages and then you're going to describe what you see, and I want you to use the dirtiest, nastiest words you can think of. I want you to turn me on with your filthy, sexy talk." And you flip through the pages until you find the picture that you're looking for and you set it just below me.

I look down and I don't know where to begin. You swat my ass with your hand. "I said to describe what you see. Now."

"Uh, it's a picture of a penis"

You tug on one of the dangling chains and I cry out. "I said nasty, dirty talk. I'm going to pull on these chains each time you're not as nasty as I want you to be. And when I like what you say, I'll let you know that, too."

I nod. "Um, there's a huge cock nice and shiny like it's just been licked or been in a pussy, and he's putting it into, I mean he's fucking a pussy, a cunt that's been shaved, completely shaved and the pussy is pink and glistening and there's another woman who's licking his balls, sucking one of them deep into her mouth, and she's fingering the cunt, I guess the clit, of the woman being fucked."

"Very nice, slut," you coax as you stroke my cunt, like the woman in the picture. "Tell me how that picture makes you feel."

"I wish I were in that picture." Your hand feels so good I would say anything to keep you stroking me.

"Which woman do you want to be?"

I'm so distracted, but I try to answer. "Um, first I would want to be the one licking his balls and then I would want to change places and be the one getting fucked and fingered."

"Would you like to lick her pussy?"

I'm embarrassed to admit that, yes, I would love to plunge my face into that beautiful, pink cunt so I say, "Well, that's not in the picture."

Immediately your hand leaves my cunt and tugs on both chains. "Oww," I cry out.

"I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. Now tell me, would you like to lick her pussy?"

"Yes," I whisper. "I want to lick her pussy."

"Tell me how you would lick her."

Still staring at the photograph, I say, "Um, I would start at the top of her pussy lips, just where they start to separate. Then I would nibble and suck each lip, all the way to the back. I would put a pillow under her hips so I could reach all the way back."

Your hand has returned to my cunt and is teasing my pussy lips while I talk about hers.

"Uh, then I would go back to the top and work my way down through her wet cunt, oh god, that feels so good, um, I wouldn't lick her clit right away. I would go around it, to tease her and keep licking all the way to her asshole, and then I would flick my tongue at her puckered little hole"

Now you are playing with the butt plug, rotating it around, tugging slightly on it.

"I, oh god, I would lick my way back to the middle of her cunt and plunge my tongue inside her"

I can feel your fingers trailing upward and then I feel you slip one, then another finger inside me and then you are fucking and stroking my cunt like you fingered my ass earlier.

I'm moaning and moving my hips and I don't care if the chains pull on my nipples; it feels good and I need more and more of this. I am desperate to keep your hand moving.

"I, uh, I would, I fuck her pussy with my tongue, rubbing my face against her wet cunt as I went deeper and deeper inside her. Oh god, yes, please, yes, that is so good, um, then when her hips were bucking up and down and she was begging me to suck her little pearl, I would, I would finally, um, I would brush my tongue over her clit, oh god, yes, over my clit, I mean over her clit, slowly, softly, and she would moan for more and I would tease her, oh please, yes, like that, I would tease her like that and I would take her hard little clit between my lips and suck it into my mouth, roll it between my lips, oh my god, yes, please, yes, that's how I would do it, stroking her clit with my tongue, teasing her and then, jesus, yes, I would start to lick her with that rhythm, just exactly like that, slowly up and down and in little circles, oh my god, yes, up and down, yes"

Now your finger is making soft little circles around my clit and I can barely talk, and I can feel my nipples throbbing and sending little jolts of electricity to my cunt and my ass feels so tight and nasty and your hand, your hand keeps giving me what I crave more than anything right now.

"She's begging me to make her cum so I keep up my licking, nice and steady, making her clit harder and harder, drawing it out so she will cum hard, cum so hard she'll scream"

"Do you want to cum?"

"Oh god, yes, please, please, I want to cum."

"Beg me for it."

"Yes, I'll beg for it, I'll do anything, please make me cum, please oh god, yes, please don't stop, I'll do anything, OH GOD, yes"

You are tugging at the nipple clamps with one hand while you stroke my pussy with the other. "The pain makes the pleasure stronger, doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, I need this, I need this, I need to cum, please may I cum, please oh god, make me cum, please, I'm begging you to let me cum, please, OH GOD, YES, YES, YES, I'M GOING TO CUM, I'M GOING TO CUM, PLEASE, AAAAHHHHHH, YES, YES, AAAAHHHHHHHHH GOD"

You continue stroking as I buck and moan and scream until I finally collapse against the bed, panting and spent. I feel you gently remove the clamps and I cry out as pain surges into each nipple. You press the palms of your hands firmly over my breasts to contain the throbbing pain and after a minute or so the pain eases and my breathing starts to return to normal. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, not because I am sad but because my body needs to release my emotions in every way it can.

Your erection has been huge all this time and you decide to satisfy your hunger. Quickly slipping a condom on, you kneel between my legs and guide them over your shoulders. Your hard cock slips into my cunt effortlessly and now you concentrate only on your pleasure after having satisfied me so completely. Deep, firm strokes plunge inside my pussy and I feel your balls slap against my wetness. I am looking you in the eye and willing you to cum inside me so deeply and so hard that you cry out as I had. I squeeze my cunt around your cock and thrust back in time to your rhythm. Your grip on my legs is harder now as you pump wildly, panting and groaning as your eyes bore into mine. "Your cunt is mine, I'm going to cum in my cunt," you grunt as your final thrusting strokes drive you to the ultimate release.

"Yes, my cunt belongs to you," I murmur as your body tenses and your hot cum shoots from your cock. You collapse next to me, eyes closed, panting as I had done just minutes before. We hold each other until your breathing slows and then you give me one last wicked smile.

Carefully you reach down and remove the condom filled with your creamy cum. You reach for a small saucer on the table next to the bed and slowly empty the contents of the condom onto it.

"The last thing you're going to do is beg me to let you lap up my cum from this plate."

I smile, luxuriating in how grateful and satisfied I feel. "Am I worthy of your cum? May I please lap up your glorious cum?"

And with a smile you place the saucer in front of me, and kneeling on all fours, like a grateful kitten I lick and lick until every precious drop is gone.