Slut Life Continues

Story Info
Married slut discovers Husbands Cuckold tendencies and takes
6.3k words
4.15
82.5k
47
6

Part 37 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

I'm meeting up with Mac later, my friend, my Pimp, my lover, my bull stud and my sexual confidante, where we'll be out and about for roughly an hour then back home to the luxury of my bedroom for some serious sexual antics while a selective small audience watches my sexual devouring.

I'm standing here waiting for Mac to pick me up, dressed just as he instructed for our night of sexual mayhem.

Silver strappy spiked high heel shoes, silver shiny latex tiny bikini with tie sides, a pair of Black opera gloves and covered by a long black soft leather Mac.

The bikini bottoms are so small and tight you can visibly see the shape and contours of my shaved pussy.

It barely covers my pussy lips and I think with just a little movement this thing will part my lips very easily and rub deliciously against my clitoris.

I have a shiny silver camel toe my husband is desperate to touch but for it's out of bounds.

The bikini top is little more than two thin silver triangles which barely cover my newly pierced nipples and almost hold up my firm jutting breasts.

I looked at my reflection for some time in the mirror and it may be conceited but I do look incredibly hot.

The whole outfit and my curvy figure aroused even myself, and at this moment my sexual desire is burning.

Mac told me that we are to go into a supermarket where I am to do some discrete flashing, then we are to go to some rough dive bar where I'm to do some more flashing, then get very daring as we leave the dive.

Then finally I'm to sit in the car without the coat on, wearing only my racy outfit with most of my naked body on full display for the journey back to my house, where I will get out of my car wearing my thong bikini, gloves and high heels, then go into the house where Mac will fuck me in front of Jim in the lounge then will take my ass later in my marital bed!

The exhibitionist in me is loving this, as is the sub in me.

Jim is enjoying the cuckold aspect so much in fact that he has been sporting a hard on since well before I got ready.

He watched me shower earlier as I teased him what I was going to do this evening with Mac and what I was going to let him do to me.

Jim has been begging to fuck me all day but I wouldn't even let him touch me. I've been tormenting him sexually all day, which means sexually tormenting me also.

Even more so when I shaved my pussy in front of him and told him how Macs cock would be sliding in and out of my pussylips, riding my pussy and coming deep inside me.

I drove him insane when I let him help me with my enema.

I let Jim slide the nozzle inside my ass as the warm liquid poured inside my asshole.

I kept the liquid inside for one full minute, then I let the liquid evacuate.

I dried my cleansed ass and I exposed my gaping asshole and told Jim that Mac loves to fuck my clean tight hole.

Pre cum was oozing out of Jim's cock and I instructed him that he wasn't to cum as he needed to save it up for me until Mac had finished with my body later.

Jim was allowed to place some anal lube on his finger and make sure my asshole was fully lubed.

His next task was to get me ready and tie me into the tiny shiny bikini, though I made him take his time and make sure the camel-toe was nice and defined for my lover.

I informed Jim that it wouldn't just be me him and Mac that I'd also invited one of the neighbours along.

Jim froze with fear and asked who I'd invited.

I reassured him that the invitee had seen me naked with Mac and had slipped a finger inside me and was sworn to secrecy.

Jim had no clue who else would be attending and I would not reveal my victim, thus tormenting my hubby just a little more.

I'd actually invited Dave our neighbour.

I told him yesterday to come along, but insisted that he can't fuck me, but I will gave him a blow job and I'll swallow his cum!

I'd invited him over yesterday on the pretence of doing an odd job for me.

Dave's face was a picture when I opened my front door.

I was dressed in a really short tight clingy dress with no underwear underneath, thrusting my full breasts and ample hips out toward him. I invited him into the lounge and seated him on the sofa.

I sat on the chair opposite.

I began to detail him about what was planned and that he could take part but that there were ground rules as previously stated.

I began crossing and uncrossing my legs during our conversation exposing my bald pussy to Dave throughout.

When he agreed to my rules for the evening I got up and escorted him to the door.

My tight clinging dress had ridden up my thighs somewhat, almost exposing my pussylips.

Before I opened the door I stroked his crotch and his cock grew rapidly and I have to admit it seemed a fairly impressive package.

Smiling at him as I rubbed his cock, Dave asked if he could touch me and I said we'll see how the night goes, but he was allowed to take some photographs as long as he kept them to himself.

Dave nodded in agreement and shakily brushed his hand over my breast sheathed in the shiny tight dress.

My nipple pinged to attention as his shaking hand caressed my breast.

My mouth opened slightly as my glossed lips parted and a soft moan emanated from my made up lips.

His hand moved tentatively down the strained fabric of the dress and smoothed over my pussy mound.

The hairless mound rested in his palm as he gently stroked my shaved slit.

My dress rode up due to its tightness exposing my smooth crack to Dave's hands as he slid a finger in my slit, titillating my opening delightfully.

"You want to fuck this pussy don't you?" I teased

Nodding his head he stuck a second finger inside me.

I began to rock slowly on his strong hand as he began to bring me off. His fingers wiggled inside me deliciously as his other hand pawed my breast.

Dave was quite skilled in this and I decided that at a later date I would fuck Dave one day whilst Jim is at work.

"Imagine your fingers are your cock inside my tight pussy!" I insisted.

Dave brought me to a delicious orgasm and I gave him a soft tongued kiss with his finger still inside my dripping pussy.

"You'll enjoy it even more tomorrow night. Be here for 9:00pm as that's when the fucking starts!"

"I can't wait!" Dave said "Would you model for my camera club?" he enquired and without pausing he continued "We'll pay you well!" He exclaimed

"Tell you what Dave, one day next week I'll model for you in some stockings and erotic underwear and we'll do some nude shots. How does that sound?" I encouraged already planning to fuck Dave next week.

"It sounds like heaven!" he smiled coyly

"And if I turn out to be a sexy model I'll pose for your camera club. Who knows we may even have a little party afterwards!" I teased.

Sliding his fingers out of my hole, he kissed me gently then scurried to his house to obviously bring himself off.

Aroused and contented I closed the door thinking Dave could be a very handy obedient cock to have around.

I was still reminiscing about Dave as Jim began pacing the floor with anticipation, awaiting Mac to pull up and take me on our sexual escapade.

I opened my coat giving Jim one last look of my smooth taut body, framed in the tiny silver bikini as we heard a car pull up outside our drive.

Mac gave one toot of the horn as I gave Jim a peck on the cheek and made my way to the door. Opening the door I saw that night had fallen on this cool autumn evening.

I brazenly slid the coat off my shoulders and walked to Macs car in just my gloves and bikini.

My breasts and hips swayed as the bikini bottoms began to separate my ever swelling pussylips. My nipples were straining against the thin silver fabric, outlining their prominent shape with the pierced bolts.

Mac smiled at my bravado then looked stunned as I scooped my tits out of the silver triangles.

The cool night air and my state of arousal stiffened my nipples to full tension as the cold air enthused through the metal piercings.

I opened Mac's passenger door, placed my coat on the seat and clambered seductively into the car in my state of dress or rather state of undress.

Mac leant forward and gave me a soft tender kiss.

"You look even better than I imagined!" Mac complimented.

"Glad you like and you know me, I'm only too happy to oblige. I've invited my neighbour Dave round when we get back to mine, but Jim has no idea!"

"Poor Jim, he has to watch his wife get fucked by strangers and now the neighbour is in on the act. Will he fuck you also?"

"I promised him a blowjob, but if he behaves himself or rather doesn't behave himself, I might just have to get double teamed!"

"Well your ass is mine but I won't object to him having a go on your pussy!"

"Why don't you fuck my ass and Dave fuck my pussy while I torment Jim!"

"I think that, sounds good plus we won't let Jim touch you or allow him to touch himself!"

"That sounds really cruel and a lot of fun. Poor Jim is going to get tormented to death tonight I'm that horny!"

Mac pulled the thin strap of silver material between my slit till it rubbed against my clitoris, exposing my hood. I panted involuntarily as he moved the material back and forth over my clit, gently rotating my hips, enjoying the materials sexual contact.

"You're such a slut!" Mac smiled as he brought me to orgasm.

"Yes and I'm your slut!" I panted.

Putting his car into gear he drove away from my house and out of my street.

As my orgasm waned

I placed my high heeled feet on his dashboard and opened my legs as wide as the car would allow. The silver strand of material had disappeared inside my cunt now and was playing havoc with my clitoris.

I reclined the passenger seat slightly and arched my back, thrusting my almost covered breasts skywards.

Mac placed his masculine hand on my outer thigh and deftly stroked my smooth glossy leg. His fingers gently brushed my outer thigh making their way to my inner thigh.

I prised my legs a little further open, tilting my body toward him to give him access to my silver sheathed slit.

His fingers stroked my clitoris over the flimsy covering material as my hips slowly rotated to his trembling fingers.

He removed his hand as he placed it on his indicator stick and turned into what turned out to be a Sainsbury's Supermarket car park.

Parking his car almost at the door he said

"Get your coat on and we'll pop in for a few bottles of wine and a little bit of flashing perhaps!"

I placed my gloved arms inside the leather coat and did up the top two buttons.

My cleavage thrust upward in the leather confines as I opened the door placing a silver high heel onto the pavement.

Getting out of the car I turned the collar on the leather coat upwards and headed toward the entrance closely followed by Mac.

Once inside the door Mac handed me a twenty pound note.

"For the wine and anything else that catches your eye!"

We walked into the store and the first section was fruit and vegetables. I smiled as I picked up a nice long cucumber.

Gliding my gloved hand up and down the length of the cucumber, Mac smiled at me suggestively. I looked over at what appeared to be the straightest bunch of Bananas I'd ever seen.

Scooping up the bunch of bright yellow cocks, I placed them in my basket along with the cucumber.

We moved along to the wines and spirits and picked up two cheap bottles of white wine.

As we passed the toiletries section I noticed a family sized bottle of Baby oil and placed it into the basket.

We headed to the check outs to pay for these and lo and behold there was a young student type guy working the checkout. I placed the articles on his conveyor belt and moved level with him.

"Do you need any help with the packing?" The young guy asked.

I undid the two buttons on the coat and leant forward slightly exposing my almost naked form.

"I do like to be helped getting my stuff packed!" I teased "That would be delightful!" I softly said to the young man.

His faced blushed and his hands began to tremble as he swiped the goods and placed them in the bag all the while sneaking glances at my partially clad body.

It was at this point that he realised that the goods going into the carrier bag were all of a sexual nature.

His face went purple!

I thanked him ever so seductively for packing the bags and handed the money over to him.

As he turned away from me to open his cash register, I pulled my tits out of the bikini top, exposing my erect pierced nipples.

He looked up to give me my change and his chin almost hit the floor.

He placed the money into my gloved hand as he stared at my erect nipples.

Putting the money in my pocket, I blew him a kiss and thanked him. Picking up the bag, I closed my coat and headed to the exit. Mac was smiling behind me and said.

"That guy almost lost his load you teased him so brilliantly!"

"I'm so horny after that!" I stated.

There was an older guy working at the exit, greeting people as they came in to the store.

As I approached him my coat fell open, showing my exposed breasts and almost covered shaved pussy.

The older guy looked at my display and smiled.

"Thanking you for shopping at Sainsbury's. Please call again!" he smiled

I actually blushed slightly as I winked at him and made my way out of the exit, ensuring he got a good ogle of my body. As I left the entrance I turned toward the older guy and opened my coat fully and gave him a long hard look at my almost there silver bikini. I swayed my hips and felt my breasts jiggle as I blew him a kiss and went on my way.

Mac was roaring with laughter as we made our way back to the car.

As I climbed into the passenger seat I could feel the rush of adrenalin coursing through my body.

"Are you ready for the next phase?" Mac questioned.

"I'm ready for some cock!"

"There'll be plenty of cock for you before the night is over!"

"Bring it on!" I panted almost breathless with sexual excitement.

Mac laughed as he drove his car away from the supermarket and headed out toward the docks area of town.

After about five minutes Mac's car pulled up outside the Crown and Anchor, easily one of the sleaziest bars on the dockside which was notorious for Hookers and Strippers.

Mac parked the car and we both got out of the vehicle and headed into the dive bar.

My coat was fully buttoned as we went up to the bar.

Mac ordered a Gin and Tonic for me and a soft drink for himself.

We took our seats on the high bar stools which were positioned around some column tables.

Mac placed the drinks on the table as I clambered onto the bar stool, revealing my long legs and a copious amount of silver bikini gusset.

Including Mac and me, there were ten customers in the dimly lit bar.

Nine of which were fairly drunk lowlife types, and one obvious hooker, who appeared to be drowning her sorrows.

The place didn't excite me in any shape or form, and the thought of giving this crowd a sexual display was not really appealing.

Just as I resigned the fact that my flashing opportunities would be somewhat limited, the doors burst open and my luck changed instantly.

Four very good looking guys with what looked like very fit bodies walked in.

I licked my lips at the prospect of teasing and flashing these four, when one of them went straight up to Mac and high fived him.

"You're fucking spot on, this chick is incredibly sexy!" he said pointing at me.

One of the other guys placed his hands on my waist and lifted me clear off the bar stool, holding me above his head.

As he placed my feet on the floor, my coat buttons popped open revealing my silver clad breasts and pussy mound.

My almost naked body was being held close to the lifting guys body.

I could feel the hardness of his body and the ever hardening of his prominent cock.

His hands were around my naked waist as I smiled at him with a slight licking of my lips.

I placed my hands on his rock hard chest and turned my head toward Mac.

"These are some of my drinking buddies I thought I would invite along tonight as a surprise!"He smiled.

I thought I would have been a little angry at least, but the guy holding my waist now had relocated his hand inside my tiny bikini bottoms and was stroking my hairless slit.

I gazed into his eyes with my lust filled pupils dilating.

He was separating my pussylips and slowly inserting his finger inside me in front of the whole bar.

The guy then held his other hand to my right breast and began to manipulate my hard nipple.

I found myself involuntarily slowly thrusting at his probing finger.

Mac stood behind me and whispered in my ear that he will introduce the guys when we get in the car and head back to my house for some fun.

Jim's head will explode when he sees these guys rock up to fuck me.

I was scooped out of the bar as the guys all scrambled into Macs car.

Mr finger who it turns out was called Ged, grabbed me to sit on his knee in the back.

I lifted my coat so my almost naked backside would take pride of place on his denim clad lap.

Squirming on his lap I pulled the door to close it and Mac sped off.

Ged wasted no time at all putting one hand on my mound and one hand on my breast.

He kissed my neck softly as he whispered in my ear that all of the guys were looking forward to fucking a slut like me whilst my wimp husband watched.

I squirmed on his fingers, moaning with a burning desire to be fucked by these guys and an unbelievable urge to thrash about on their cocks while my husband could only watch and observe.

I came very vocally as Ged fingered me and I noticed a few more hands were now joining in working me over.

Even the guy in the front passenger seat had turn around and was sliding a finger into my ass.

The guy in the middle had my head held back as he kissed me as his left hand took over from Ged's.

My legs were being held wide open by Ged as the strings of my bikini bottoms were untied and removed completely exposing my shaved pussy to the gang of four.

"Mac, you're a good friend for letting us lot fuck this hot bitch!" said the guy in the front seat.

"Wait till you feel how tight and silky smooth that pussy is when you're fucking it and remember the rules guys, no cumming inside her pussy tonight, she loves the taste of spunk!" Mac re-assured them.

With that Ged unzipped his fly and got his fairly large cock out of its denim clad restraint.

Pulling my legs toward him, he slipped his cock straight into my very hot and wet slutty pussy.

The guy near the other passenger door moved my face toward his crotch and my lips met his already revealed erection.

Here I was in the back of Macs car with a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth.

My coat was removed from my body and the bikini top was whisked away to reveal my ample curves to the strangers.

Ged's cock was fucking me slowly, which encouraged me to suck the guys cock very slowly and tremendously sluttily.

The guy in the middle was playing with my breasts when the proceedings were suddenly interrupted as we had arrived at my house.

"Fucking hell Mac, this is one seriously hot slut. How did you pull this?"

"I didn't! This slut asked me to fuck her and would I fuck while her husband watches! It doesn't get much better than this!"

I took the cock out of my mouth, but still impaled on Ged's cock, I spun on his cock so my legs were now dangling out of the opened door. The guys were getting out of the car, coming round to my door and saw me impaled on Ged's cock.

Ged held me close to him and said

"Your old man is gonna be ok with us lot fucking you isn't he!"

"He is going to love it almost as much as me!" I purred and stroked Ged's face "Plus another friend will be joining us!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers
12