Slut Mommie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers

"Really Mom….you would let anybody see you do this?" He was exited looking at me like a kid about to get a treat.

"Oh god baby yes….don't you realize….I love you….and…..and I'll do anything for you…..anything" Oh god this could lead me into so much trouble, I thought, but I loved it….I loved being so close to my son and being his…..slut.

"Uhmmm….I will remember this you know…..and I have your promise right?.....Anything?"

"Anything……" I looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"But it's getting late, and we should get going, it's dark already"

I reached out for my panties and sweater, but my son held my hand.

"Mom, could you go out there like this….wearing what you're wearing" God he was such a little pervert, I thought.

I looked at him almost saying no but stopped myself. Didn't I just say I would do anything? Oh god, my top would not contain my large tits, I would show them walking out but my skirt should effectively hide my ass. I looked over at Tommy, my son was watching me, judging…..trying to see how far I would go. Ok……no problem….I gathered my courage and stood up.

"You ready handsome?" I asked and grabbed his hand.

He got out of the booth holding my panties and sweater in the other hand, visible to everyone and pulled me behind him. I looked down at my tits and saw that my nipples were exposed, the tiny blouse unable to cover anything. Further I saw my skirt riding high, higher than usual. We were almost to the main part of the bar, it was my last chance to pull my skirt down and……..I didn't…….I walked out there led by my son…..looking like a slut exposed for anyone.

I immediately saw looks, guys looking at us….at me, shocked and pleased to see me that way. I heard whistles and comments…..rude comments that any other day would make me cringe and slap the person that was saying it. But today…….I loved it….the more looks….the more whistles……the ruder comments about my body I got……the sexier I walked. By the time we reached the door I was walking on stiff legs with my hips swaying back and forth and…..oh yeah……I managed to reach behind me and pull my skirt over my ass exposing it. That's when the whole bar erupted in whistles and yells.

We walked outside and I pulled Tommy to me.

"Tommy…we better get out of here quick" Looking at him I saw that he had the same thing in mind.

We were parked just on the other side of the street so we ran to the car and got inside. As Tommy pulled away, I saw three or four men burst out of the bar looking around. I was scared but exited at the same time, thinking about what would have happened if they would have caught up to us.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers