Slut Mommie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers

I was a little scared of what might happen but most of all, I didn't trust myself. What if I took this too far with this nice young girl in front of my son!!!! I could never forgive myself. Deep down I knew that I wanted to try being with another woman, but this was just a girl and my son was standing right there.

"Mom, we came here to buy shoes, so let's just buy shoes. Relax, nothing will happen, it's OK."

The girl came in holding a box of shoes. She put the box down on the floor and knelt in front of me.

"I took a guess at the size of your foot; hope it's the right size."

I watched her as she grabbed my foot, her delicate hand wrapped around my ankle and brought my foot to gently rest on her thighs as she sat there with her legs curled up under her butt. Her touch was already sending shivers up and down my spine. I kept telling myself that it was OK, it was normal; she was just doing her job. The girl looked up at me and smiled with a disarming, innocent smile.

She took my shoe off and took the high heal out of the box. My foot rested cradled between her thighs, inches away from her crotch. She raised my foot up to put the shoe on, as I was doing my best to keep my knees together, after all, I didn't have any panties on, and my sun dress stopped well above my knees.

I followed her every move as she put the shoe on. She would look at my foot but also at me, at my face, than slowly her gaze would go down to my breasts for a brief moment and even lower, to my crotch. At that moment her soft dark eyes widened and her breathing became more labored. The fact that this young girl was looking at me that way was making my own pulse beat faster. I totally forgot about my son standing there, beside us, the girl was taking up my entire world that moment.

"There, what do you think?"

She asked looking at me and gently raised my foot so I could look at the shoe bringing my straightened out leg to her side. The motion separated my knees a bit and I immediately saw her eyes dart down to my crotch. Was she trying to get a peek at me, at that place I tried to keep hidden from her? Jesus no way, she's too young, too...innocent! I slowly fought to bring my knees together wondering if I gave her a peek.

"Uhm nice, how about the other, could you put the other on?"

The other! What was wrong with me? Why didn't I just buy the shoes and get out of there? Oh God, this was so difficult, difficult to control this. She smiled and rested my foot on the floor beside her, at the last moment softly running her hand up my leg to my knee, before reaching to the other side for the box of shoes. This was definitely not an accidental touch; there was something sensual about it, something exiting. I sat there watching her as my own breathing became difficult.

As she grabbed the shoe she scooted up a bit, closer to me, giving me a quick glance. At that moment I was looking at her thighs which were becoming more exposed by her motions, her dress riding up. I could tell she noticed where my eyes were. I tried peeling my eyes away from her nice tanned thighs but it was too late. She grabbed my other foot and brought it up to her lap. In this position I could no longer keep my knees together as the one she was holding rose up higher than the other. My heart was pounding in my chest and my mouth was dry, as this young girl was making me expose myself.

She put the shoe on lifting my foot a bit to do it, her eyes always going up and down my legs, lingering on my crotch from time to time. I couldn't stop this, even if I tried I couldn't. She was so close to me that no matter how much I tried, she was going to get a peek at my pussy. It was so wrong but it was exiting me beyond belief, to know that this young girl could see me was making my pussy hot and wet.

I sat there rigid, unable to move, my knee went up and my dress slid up a bit. I looked down to see my legs apart. I looked at the girl and saw she was looking between them. Oh no...how much was I showing her? She raised my leg up more and to her side; she was now kneeling between my legs with my knees separated with her soft dark eyes wondering all over me.

"Nice shoes, let me stand up and see how they feel," I mumbled giving her a pleading look.

She smiled and let my foot go, I rested it on her other side so that she was still in between my legs. She grabbed onto my knees as if for support and lifted herself up, applying side to side pressure under which my knees uncontrollably separated. My legs spread wide and the girl looked down between them at my wet, hairless pussy. Oh my god, my heart almost jumped out of my chest as my mind registered what I was showing her. I saw her eyes widen and her mouth open, her eyes were glued to my crotch as she slowly straightened her legs, bent over but still held on to my knees, pressuring them apart. I looked over at my son and saw him watching us. I looked back at the girl and saw her lick her dry lips...my god was she thinking about...no it can't be, but if she is...oh Jesus, I can't let this happen, not in front of my son.

I reached over and put my hand on hers, gently giving her a tug. It was a gentle sign that I wanted her to let go. I guess I was also telling her that I didn't mind that she looked at me but it had to end...for now at least. The girl gave my pussy one last deep look and let go. For some unknown reason I didn't bring my legs together right away, I kept them apart looking at her and than at my son, enjoying their reaction. Ohhh that was so naughty, keeping my legs spread in front of this girl on my own, teasing her.

I slowly brought them together and stood up, walked up to the nearby mirror and admired the shoes. In my mind though, I wanted so much for that girl to be near me.

"Well, nice, I think...this dress isn't really what I'm going to wear them with."

The girl took the bait. She walked up to me ready to help.

"What dress will you be wearing, is it the same cut?"

"No not really, it's a little bit more revealing on top...you know one of those low cut dresses."

The girl positioned herself directly behind me and because she was about the same height than me, was able to look over my shoulder at my reflection in the mirror.

"Does it have straps or is it strapless?" She asked.

"Oh it's strapless and low cut," I mumbled barely able to talk.

I felt her hands on my shoulders and watched in the mirror as she grabbed both of my dress straps and slowly slid them off my shoulders. Next she reached over to my front leaning against my back, pressing her firm breasts against it, and unbuttoned my top button. Oh god this was naughty, getting undressed by this young girl in a shoe store. I could see my son's reflection in the mirror, watching the whole thing. That's all right I told myself, I'm just teasing, I can stop this whenever I want to, I won't take this too far...not in front of my son.

"Is this about right?" Her soft voice asked.

"No...maybe two more will do it."

As soon as I said it I realized that two more buttons might expose my entire breasts, but it was too late. Her small hands were already working on them, palms pressing against my nipples making them hard, getting my dress opened. Uhhhh...I breathed a little easier, my nipples were still covered but barely. In fact my aureoles were showing and my whole middle, past the bottom of my breasts was now exposed. The girl was breathing hard, right at my neck, so close to me, watching my nearly exposed breasts in the mirror.

"How about your bottom, is it the same length?" She whispered.

"No...it is a little shorter," I whispered back slightly leaning against her.

She brought her hands down to the edges of my dress, one at each of my hips gently touching my hips with her open palms. She grabbed my dress and lifted it about a couple of inches exposing more of my thighs.

"How is that?"

Oh God, I was getting so turned on, the uncontrollable sexual feeling was starting to build up inside me, but yet, I needed to stop this. I couldn't look in the direction of my son, I just knew he was there watching me.

"No...maybe just a little shorter," It was no use, seeing her do this to me in the mirror was drowning any moral issues I had.

I looked on as she lifted my dress up more, slowly to the edge...to the edge of my pussy, a little more and it would be exposed.

"There...right there...that's the length," I whispered heavily, barely able to control myself.

I felt her heavy breathing on my neck. She looked at me in the mirror, disappointment on her face.

"Are you sure...are you sure it's not shorter?"

Oh god, she wanted more...she wanted to see me, my pussy, but I couldn't...oh Jesus no.

"No I think it stops right there," I said very softly and with no conviction.

"Well maybe we should ask your son, did he see you in that dress?"

What!?...Oh no, I already knew what Tommy's answer would be.

"So, you think your Mother's dress stops right there, or is it shorter than that?"

Tommy came into view, eyes wide; I could tell he was watching this, he already had a bulge in his pants. He looked at me in the mirror, half naked, my breasts nearly exposed and dress up in the girls hands. She was looking at him expectantly, as if she knew what he was going to say.

"Oh I think my Mom's dress is shorter than this."

She turned towards me, looking into my eyes through the mirror.

"See...your son knows."

"Oh God no," I whispered.

She raised it, slowly, inch by inch as I watched letting her do it. My pussy slowly came into view, first the lips, moist...wet shining and slightly apart. Than as she pulled the dress over my hips, my clit and whole pussy area was exposed, cleanly shaven, every detail visible. I looked at her, her eyes were on my pussy, she was licking her lips, watching me. After a few seconds she looked into my eyes.

"There, I think you look much better like this."

She reached up around my waist and unbuttoned another button holding my dress together, watching me in the mirror, watching my hard nipples come into view. I rolled my eyes powerless in her grip. No matter how much I wanted to stop this from happening, I couldn't. The sight of myself getting exposed like this was almost making me cum. I think she knew what was happening to me, she reached for the last button but at the last moment turned to Tommy.

"Maybe you should lock that door and draw the shades," She said meaningfully.

I looked and saw my son walk towards the door and do what she asked. I was watching everything unfold as my head was swimming, why was I letting this happen? Was it her touch? Was it the fact that she reminded me of my daughter? No...not that, I could never let my daughter do this to me!

"Please, let me go...I can't do this in front of my son," I whispered to her, low enough for Tommy not to hear.

"Ohhh I think you can...I think you want to do it in front of him...so he can watch his Mother be a slut."

Oh God how did she know? That word...I moaned as soon as I heard her say that and she smiled knowingly, releasing my last button. My dress fell to the sides and she pulled it off of me with a quick move, throwing it at Tommy. She immediately pressed herself to my naked back and put her hands on my hips.

"Oh god please...please don't do this," I pleaded to save myself from my son seeing this.

She didn't listen, she ran her hands along my stomach to my breasts and grabbed them, softly separating her fingers to allow my nipples to run between them.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm...oh please..." I didn't know what I was begging for.

I was approaching an orgasm, standing there in this girls grasp as she explored my body in front of my son. Her hands slid down, along my stomach, past my naval, down to my pussy. Her fingers touched my clit and I moaned reaching back with my own hands grabbing her hips, trying to feel her. Her fingers ran along my clit and rubbed it in circles, in a fast rhythm, than running a finger down to my opening and sliding it in, than bringing it back up to my clit and rubbing it, making me cum.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhhh...yesss...oh my god..."

I moaned in her embrace as an orgasm gripped my powerless body. She continued working my pussy as only a woman could, she knew exactly what to do. I held on, moaning and enjoying my orgasm, letting her do whatever she wanted to me. She let go of my pussy and grabbed my arm, tugging me towards the deep chair in the corner.

"I have to check those shoes of your, to make sure that they fit."

I didn't understand...my shoes? I sat down where she indicated and she kneeled in front of me again lifting both of my feet right away, spreading them...spreading me apart. I sat back reclined, opened with this young girl between my legs. My pussy was so wet...so hot...dripping cum and I wanted her to lick it...I wanted her to put her tongue on me. I looked over at Tommy, he had his camera in his hands...watching me...watching what was about to happen...what I was about to let happen. Oh god please...don't let him take my pictures...not like this...not with another girl!

I looked over at her as she released my feet and put her hands on the inside of my thighs, pressing, making my legs stay apart as she leaned forward and brought her face to my pussy extending her tongue. Oh god yes...I wanted this so bad. She ran her tongue along my pussy lips, right in the middle, separating them and licking my cum from between them. It felt so soft, so wet and warm that it sent unbelievable shivers up my body.

"Oh god...you're eating me...you're really eating me..." I don't know why I said that, I couldn't believe this was happening I guess.

I watched her wet tongue flicking my clit, running in between my pussy lips, her mouth sucking my lips inside, so gently as I held on unable to breathe. Suddenly there was a bright light and I realized that my son was taking pictures. I looked over at him as he was getting shots of my pussy and the girl that was eating it.

"No Tommy...don't please...don't take any pictures," I pleaded but he didn't move.

Again he took a picture. I looked down at the girl, she didn't seem to mind, she was licking and sucking my pussy with lust, sticking her tongue into my wet hole and tongue fucking me, making me so hot...so close to another orgasm. I watched her eat me forgetting about my son taking pictures. I couldn't believe this could feel so good, so hot...so sexy.

She forced my legs up, my knees almost to my chest and my ass sticking out. She ate me running her tongue up and down the length of my slit, sucking on my clit when she could and god, my son was getting all of that. She stuck her tongue into my hole, deep...as deep as she could and she looked up at me. I saw a smile on her face and she gave me a small slap on my ass. Oh god that felt so good, I wanted her to do it again as she tongue fucked me. As if she read my mind, she slapped me again, and again and again fucking me with her tongue. I started feeling warmth spreading around my ass and I couldn't hold it any longer. I came...again right into her mouth with my juices flooding. She didn't turn away; she even put her entire mouth over my hole and sucked as if that was what she was waiting for. Oh god I closed my eyes and screamed, more...Jesus more...I wanted her to fuck me...to eat me, this young girl...so hot.

I looked down at her, finally able to breathe and saw that she was softly licking my pussy, so gentle. Just looking at her made me want to have her, to taste her, to do to her what she did to me. I no longer cared what my son thought about me, I was full of determination. I loved the way my pussy tasted...now was going to find out how another woman's pussy tastes.

I brought my legs down and stood up looking at the young girl just to see that she was watching me with anticipation. I grabbed her hands and lifted her off her knees, seductively putting my mouth over hers...uhhmmm...the taste of my pussy flooding my mouth, so sweet. I kissed her with all the desire that was building up inside me for so long. She returned my kiss, her tongue sliding inside my mouth as we stood in front of my son kissing, closely holding each other.

"Oh god...I have to have you...please," I pulled her slightly to the deep chair I was getting eaten just a minute ago.

She pulled on her buttons and quickly unbuttoned her dress pulling it to the sides and off of her. I was shocked to see that this young girl had nothing underneath, no bra or no panties, she was completely naked. I admired her thin body, firm young breasts, flat stomach and pussy...bald just like mine. Although she was thin, she had nice full hips and deep ass that I felt such a desire to lick.

"Wait...ohhh...wait, before I let you do this to me...I want to see you do something," She said.

"Anything, God anything...I need to have you...now," I was lost to my desires.

"I want to see you suck your son's cock."

What! What did she say? I stood there unable to speak looking at her. Oh god no matter how good she looked I couldn't do that in front of her.

"I...I can't." I said in a low voice.

She saw my confusion, my reaction and sat down opening her legs. Her wet pussy staring at me, inviting me to go ahead.

"Are you sure? I really want to see that, a Mother sucking her son's cock...I think it's so hot."

I shook my head and dropped to my knees in front of her opened legs. I could smell her pussy and it drove me nuts with desire for this girl. I knew she saw how much I wanted her.

"So Tommy, why don't you take your cock out and let your Mother see it maybe that will change her mind."

I saw Tommy moving over to us and saw him put his camera down on the nearby table. He walked up to me, right beside me and started to undo his fly.

"Please, I can't suck him...not in front of you...he's my son." I said begging her not to make me do this.

She lifter her legs up and spread them wide, moving her hand down and letting her fingers spread her pussy.

"Come on suck him...look how big he is...and than I'll let you eat me."

She started playing with her clit in circular motions. I had such a desire to lean over and stick my tongue in her. I looked over at my son and all I saw was his hard cock inches away from my face. God, not again! No matter how much I tried resisting the look of my son's cock in front of me made me open my mouth, grab the base of his cock and guide it into my open mouth. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my lips around his massive organ making him moan. I started sucking him, enjoying the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth.

"Here Tommy, sit down beside me and let your Mother suck your cock." I heard the girl say.

Without saying a word Tommy disengaged and sat beside her. I kept my hand on his cock and couldn't release it. As soon as he sat down I begun sucking him, running my tongue up and down licking his shaft and than sucking again. I looked over at the girls pussy and had the urge to lick it, to suck her clit and make her moan but didn't want to make a move until she told me so.

"Ohhh, you want this don't you? What do you think Tommy, should we make your mother eat me?" She was looking at me with her face flushed.

"Oh God, wait...wait until I cum, than you can have her," Tommy moaned as my mouth worked up and down his hard cock.

"Uhhhhh, you mean you're going to shoot your hot cum in her mouth?" Her eyes widened and she looked at me unbelievably.

I felt a tug of shame for what I was about to do. I was sucking my son's cock which was already a big taboo, which could put me in a lot of trouble, but drinking his cum! Right here in front of this strange girl? No matter how much I wanted to stop...no matter how much I wanted to let him go and start eating her, I couldn't stop what I was doing. To have a cock in my mouth and not finish him off was something that I realized I couldn't do, even my son's cock!

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers