Slut Mommie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers

Finally I felt him cup my breasts and his fingers slid under the fabric of my bikini top as he touched my nipples. The world was swimming in front of me and I didn't fully realize what was happening. I felt him pinch my nipples and I let out a low moan. In my drugged state I would have let him do so much more, but...

"No, I will not."

Everyone looked at Elaine. She was sitting there red faced staring at Steve. I felt Jason's hands slide away from my breasts.

"Hey you guys, sounds like you need to take another drag of that joint."

Everyone laughed at Jason's comment and he reached for his pants.

"No, no more, we're just fine," Gina said.

"I think we should just play a game or something, everyone needs to relax."

Tommy slid towards me.

"Is everything OK Mom?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just having fun."

I noticed he was staring at Gina obviously wanting to do more with her. I was glad that he found interest in other girls not just me.

"Looks like Gina really likes you, why don't you go sit by her," I whispered to him.

"You sure? I mean, I don't want you to feel left out."

"Oh don't worry, I won't," I gave him a small push.

He lid towards Gina and Jason took up his place near me. I was surprised that he was holding another joint in his hand.

"OK, everyone has to take a hit of this, this one's really good," He said laughing.

He lit it up taking a big drag and passed it on to me. I felt quite at ease already and didn't feel like the earlier joint did anything to me so I took a big hit and held the smoke in my lungs a long time.

When I finally exhaled the world swam in front of my eyes. Now I really felt the effects of it.

Jason got out and turned some music on and the joint finally made it to Elaine and I could tell she didn't want to smoke it. Steve kept trying to hold it up to her mouth and she kept pushing his hand away.

"Steve, here let me try," I said moving towards them.

My breasts were above water now and I noticed both Steve and Elaine staring at them. Looking down I saw that the tiny white patches covering my nipples became transparent and my dark nipples were plainly visible to everyone. I should have covered myself but the joint made it seem like it was OK.

"Here, let's smoke it together," I said settling down beside her.

She kept looking at my breasts as if seeing them so close to her hypnotized her. I took the joint and took a small hit.

"See, there's nothing to it, just smoke it like a cigarette."

She moved closer to me and rubbing her legs against mine looked up at me with her innocent eyes. I leaned over and put the joint up to her lips. She inhaled and held it in her lungs. I noticed that her shoulder was rubbing against my breast making my nipple involuntarily hard.

"OK, Steve and I will be right back, we have to make a run to the store for some more booze," I heard Jason say as if from afar.

"Just don't be too long or you might loose your girlfriend."

I heard Gina say it but didn't pay any attention to her since Elaine was occupying my world at that time. She was so pretty and innocent with her long eyelashes and full, firm breasts that were almost visible under her top.

I gave her another drag and took one myself. God, this joint made me feel so much at ease. Putting it out I placed my hands on the edge of the Jacuzzi and enjoyed the high I got.

Looking over at Tommy I saw that Gina was kissing him passionately, running her tongue in and out of his mouth. Her hand was below the water but I could tell she had it wrapped around my son's thick cock, moving it in a steady rhythm. It surprised me a bit that she would do that in front of me but I didn't say anything happy that my son was enjoying it.

Elaine snuggled up to me pressing her small body against mine and wrapping her hand around my waist underneath the water. She put her head against the top of my breasts which were above the water and entirely visible to her. It felt so good to be held by someone that I didn't even think about if it was appropriate.

For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of Gina and Tommy. They were going at it hot and heavy. Tommy's hands roving over Gina's body, squeezing her breasts and fondling her pussy under the water. Just watching them was making my pussy hot!

I felt Elaine kiss the top part of my breasts, tiny small kisses running the expense of my breasts but I didn't stop her, the girl was obviously gay and the fact that she found me attractive added to my excitement. If this was what it took to loosen this girl up than why not? It's not like I was letting her fuck me, it was just some innocent fun.

I saw Gina look over at us and smile. She leaned into my son and whispered something in his ear. He looked at us and gave me a wink. Suddenly I felt cool air hit my nipples and I looked down at my breasts a bit confused. The joint made everything slow down so much that I didn't react right away.

Elaine pulled the small patches to the sides exposing my breasts entirely and continued to kiss the tops of it. My very hard nipples were now exposed to everyone. I wondered if I should continue to allow her to do this. Gina already saw my breasts so it was no big deal. Although Tommy was my lover and fucked me quite often, no one knew about it and showing my breasts in front of my son might alarm the two girls.

I looked back at Gina and saw that she was back kissing my son. OK, no big deal, everyone was at ease with it. There were no cameras around and there was no way of getting into trouble again. I looked back at Elaine sensually kissing my breasts and enjoyed the attention she was giving them. I felt her leg wrap around mine and her hand gently caressing my thigh under the water. Oh God, this girl was making me hot!

Elaine started to kiss my breasts lower and lower, circling the entire breast with her mouth. From time to time she would slide her tongue out and lick the sensitive skin making me tremble with excitement. I felt her hand pulling on the string of my bikini making it go up between my pussy lips sending fire to my clit. Confused and drugged, I continued to let it happen.

Suddenly she looked up at me with her green eyes and opening her mouth took my nipple into her mouth sucking gently. Oh god, I was quickly loosing control of this situation but what she was doing felt so good.

I looked over at Gina and my son ready to stop this whole thing and was shocked to see my son lying on the edge of the Jacuzzi with his shorts down around his ankles. His big, hard cock was sticking straight up and Gina had her mouth wrapped around the head of it. Oh my god, I thought, how could she do this in front of me? Obviously we were all high from smoking the joint.

Just seeing my son's cock sucked by this girl stopped me from saying anything. I sat there hypnotized watching Gina worship his cock and I allowed Elaine to take full advantage of the situation.

Elaine's hand suddenly switched from caressing my thighs and playing with my bikini to sliding lower and lower almost touching my pussy lips. She was now fully sucking my nipples, licking and gently biting them. Her small fingers finally reached my pussy and dug the bikini out, pulling the fabric to the side.

My world was swimming in front of me, watching this happen as if I was powerless to do anything...to stop it from happening. I saw Gina disengage and stroke my son's cock looking at us. Again she smiled and seeing me watch them fully stroked Tommy's cock giving it a kiss on the slit. Still watching us, she pulled herself out of the water. Stroking my son's cock, she brought her very shapely ass to the side near us and put one leg on top of the ledge, her knee touching my outstretched hand, spreading them apart.

God she was so close with her ass, the small string barely covering her holes! I saw her look back at me meaningfully and she went back to sucking my son's cock.

"Oh God..." I whispered as I realized what she wanted me to do.

I felt Elaine's fingers entering me and looked down at the girl. She was looking up at me, licking my nipples as she slid two fingers into my pussy. My hand involuntarily reached over and under the girl touching her breast.

"Oh yessss..." She moaned.

I saw her look over at Gina's ass and her eyes suddenly took the appearance of being glazed over. Oh god, this was out of control! She was slowly finger fucking me watching that girl's ass. I pulled her top to the side exposing her full breasts and started pinching her nipples as Elaine went back to sucking mine.

I looked over at Gina and realized that her ass was much closer to me now. Did she move over closer to us? Her spread open thighs were almost touching my shoulder! Again I saw her look back at us with those inviting eyes.

"She looks so delicious, doesn't she?" Elaine whispered in my ear.

I turned to look back at the girl and received her lips on mine. Her passionate kiss caught me off guard and I opened my mouth to receive her tongue. The only thing that registered in my mind was that Gina was watching us kiss. She was kissing me gently, passionately, slowly running her wet tongue and twisting it around mine. I couldn't control this...I couldn't control this even if I wanted to. This girl's warm body and tongue were like heaven.

I moaned into her mouth as she continued to finger fuck my pussy. I realized that I was rubbing Gina's ass with my other hand, squeezing her soft flesh to her pleasure.

"Oh God Kate...Oh Jesus you're so hot! So soft...uhhhmmm..." Elaine managed to say before her mouth went back to kissing me.

She was now kissing my neck, sucking on it and going lower, to my tits. I looked over at Gina's ass and moved closer to it. Oh god I was lost to the pleasure of what was happening! Rubbing her ass, I started kissing the back of her thigh, tiny gentle kisses, like Elaine when she started kissing me the whole time looking at her ass.

"Ohhh..." I heard Gina moan as she sucked my son's cock.

I pulled Gina's bikini out and to the side, exposing her holes to me. I gasped looking at them. They were so hot, so wet! She was clearly dripping with her juices. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and her small pussy lips were slightly swollen from anticipation of what was about to happen.

I was surprised at her anal hole, it was...enlarged! The skin around it was wrinkled and puckering out, making the shape of a tiny volcano! My god, was this girl into anal sex? I realized breathing very hard that it was making me even hotter.

The constant finger fucking I was receiving and Elaine's mouth sucking on my tits pushed me over the edge. I brought my mouth to Gina's pussy and extending my tongue, raked it over her lips. The thought of how wrong this was flashed in my brain, but in my drugged state, I didn't care.

I was sucking Gina's pussy! With my eyes closed I licked, sucked and moaned into her soft flesh pressing my mouth against it. She tasted so good, so fresh still dripping her juices into my mouth.

"Ohhh...Ohhh..."

"Oh god Kate! Oh my god..." I heard Elaine.

She came up close to Gina's ass and started kissing her ass cheeks watching me from the side. I looked into her eyes and sucked Gina's pussy lips into my mouth pulling on them.

"Oh yeasss..." I heard a moan from Gina.

Elaine was looking at me with hunger, at my tongue sliding in and out of Gina's wet pussy. She stopped finger fucking me and spread Gina's ass bringing her mouth close to mine. I knew she wanted to taste it, to taste the sweet juices I was feeding on.

I moved my head aside and without missing a beat she slipped right in my place, extending her tongue as far as it would go, feeding on the soft flesh and moaning softly with pleasure. I could see her young tongue raking and sucking on Gina's pussy folds.

I looked at Gina and saw she was bobbing her head up and down on my son's hard cock, making love to it. I extended my hand underneath her and pulled her top down exposing her tits. I gently rubbed and tugged on her tits, watching her work on Tommy's cock as I kissed her inner thighs.

She brought her hand down and grabbed my hand giving it an encouraging squeeze. Elaine moved to the side and I went back to work on Gina's pussy. I watched as Elaine moved up and started kissing Gina's ass, right above me, getting closer to her asshole. Oh god no, she wouldn't!

The thought of this girl doing something so nasty registered as Gina pushing back with her ass, pulled my hand out underneath her and placed it on top of my son's thigh. Oh god, Tommy, he was so warm! Feeling my son intensified my pleasure as I watched Elaine reach Gina's asshole with her tongue.

Never before have I experienced such hot, tense pleasure. My pussy was on fire and I felt like I was about to cum! Watching Elaine flicking Gina's asshole made my heart beat hard in my chest.

I felt Gina grab my wrist as I ate her and pull more. Suddenly I felt something hard and very warm push into my hand and I wrapped my fingers around it. At the same time I saw Elaine stick her tongue into Gina's asshole! My god, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! How could this girl be so nasty!

Gina was forcing my wrist up and down as I held on to the warm, hard meat. Oh God...Oh God, no...was it...was it my son's cock? Oh my God, what was happening? My foggy brain slowly registered the fact that I was stroking my son's hard cock, eating Gina's pussy as she sucked on the same cock I was stroking! My son's cock!!!

Elaine's tongue was so deep in Gina's asshole that she was salivating, the saliva dripping from her tongue slowly ran down to my open mouth. Oh my god, I didn't know what to do! The juice was running down, almost up to my open mouth and extended tongue buried in Gina's pussy.

I didn't feel Gina's hand on my wrist anymore but yet, I continued to stroke my son's meat. I pulled back from Gina's pussy and looked at what was happening underneath her. I saw Gina look at me from under her spread open legs and she licked the shaft down to my hand wrapped around the base of it.

"Oh yes Kate...stroke it...make it hard..." She moaned.

She was licking my fingers...she was licking my fingers wrapped around Tommy's cock as I stroked him. I noticed her ass was moving to the rhythm of Elaine's tongue in her ass. This girl was lost to the pleasure of watching Mom stroke her son's cock, and so was I. For the first time someone else was watching me do something like this to Tommy.

Obviously she was fine that I was doing that, otherwise she wouldn't be sucking my fingers like a hungry slut. She would lick the shaft including my fingers as if my hand was part of his cock. Oh god this was so hot! I put my mouth over Gina's pussy and sucked.

Elaine was still tongue fucking Gina's asshole with vigor, making the opening even bigger. I realized that I was now licking Elaine's saliva dripped from above and that, for some reason made me hotter. I drank all the juices I could and stroked my son's cock for Gina as she gave him head.

Tommy obviously was close to coming because he sat up looking down at the scene.

"Oh god...oh god Mom...ohhh...Gina, I have to fuck you...god, sit on my cock, please!"

Gina pulled back and sat down beside him, looking down at me and my hand around his cock. Elaine pulled back as well looking at me. It was a tense moment but somehow I held on to my son's meat. Gina was looking straight in my eyes.

"Uhhhmmm Kate, would you like a taste?" She looked at my son's cock.

Oh God did I ever! I yearned for it but I was afraid to cross that line in front of these girls.

"I think he asked for you not me," I answered hesitantly.

I was looking back at her and I could tell she knew I wanted to. She smiled and gave me a wink.

"Maybe later than," She said and started to straddle him.

I let go of his cock and turned away not wanting to see this, not wanting to see her take full advantage of Tommy's thick meat. I walked out of the Jacuzzi totally confused and walking up to the small table poured myself a tall glass of wine.

I realized that my tits were showing and my pussy and ass were exposed, my bikini god knows in what position but I didn't care. What was the point after all of that?

"Oh my god...oh yes, nice thick cock!" I heard Gina's voice.

I tensed. Part of me wanted to see this and part of me that was jealous of that girl didn't. I knew how good she must have felt taking Tommy's big meat up her pussy. I gulped the wine and turned around.

Oh god, my pussy shivered from what I saw. Tommy was laying down by the Jacuzzi, facing me and Gina was spread open, impaled on his meat. She was fucking herself the full length of his cock, slowly, methodically with her face contorted in pleasure.

Elaine was sitting near by on the ledge watching them. She looked lonely but her tongue would come out and lick her lips from time to time as if she was hungry. Why they should have all the fun, I thought.

I walked up to Elaine as she looked up at me running her eyes over my naked body. I leaned over grabbing the back of her neck and planted a wet kiss on her lips the wine I just drank making my head spin.

"Would you like to taste me now?" I asked looking into her unsure eyes.

"Yes..." She barely whispered.

God she was such a kid. I knew she was over eighteen but she seemed so much younger. I sat down beside her and giving her an encouraging smile spread my legs open. The thrill of doing that with my son so near me was making my heart pound with excitement.

I leaned back as Elaine took up the position between my legs. She kissed the insides of my thighs getting closer and closer to my pussy, teasing me, making me hot. When her tongue finally reached my pussy and buried itself deep inside I let my head fall back and moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yesss...lick it...lick my pussy..."

Elaine didn't need any encouragement. She felt great as I'm sure she has done that before many times. She was gentle not rough. She was licking, flicking and teasing my clit all the while sucking on my juices flowing out of me. She was working me to that point of high eroticism where I often lost control. I began to moan, constantly to the rhythm of her tongue.

I leaned back and found myself between Tommy's spread open legs. Looking back I saw Gina's pussy, so close to me, wrapped around his cock and her looking at me. Her eyes were glazed over, her lips slightly parted and dry, her face red. Again we looked into each other's eyes and again I found understanding in them.

"Oh Kate...your son feels so fucking good..." She moaned.

"Ahhh...Ohhh...Uhhhmmm..." I moaned looking at my son's cock wet with her juices.

"Ohhh...don't I look great...don't I look great fucking him?" The smile came back on her face.

"You liked eating my pussy didn't you?"

I couldn't talk, I couldn't answer her as Elaine sucked my clit.

"Oh god, give me your hand Kate...please...hold it"

She extended her hand as she moved up and down my son's cock. I was laying on my back watching them upside-down but I extended my hand and grabbed hers. Our fingers interlocked together in a firm bond as I felt my legs being pushed back and spread further apart.

"Oh yes...oh yes...oh fuck..." She moaned.

"Ahhh...Ohhh..." I moaned.

She slowly brought my hand down and released my fingers placing my hand on top of her naval. Oh god she felt so warm. I moved my hand with her, gently caressing her smooth skin. My inner urges and desires making my hand go lower towards her swollen pussy.

She was watching me, judging me, trying to see how far I would go. I didn't want to give her that knowledge of me and Tommy, god I didn't want to, but my body was slowly betraying me.

My hand slid down and my fingers touched her clit...her clit and her swollen lips wrapped around my son's cock. She was so wet down there! I rubbed her pussy lips spreading my fingers apart around my son's cock driving into her.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,289 Followers