Slut Mommie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers

After Tommy and Gina left, Kristy went to see her friend Barb and I was left home alone. I spent the whole day doing nothing, watching some TV, fixing some snacks and thinking...thinking of ways I could be with my son again. I couldn't understand how he could occupy my mind that way, he was my son and I was married and...I should never have done the things I did with him or any of his friends! I needed to think of a way out of this mess since my relationship with my son could never work. But relationship with my son was probably not what I wanted anyway. Then what was it?

As day went on things just started to get worse, in the middle of the day the air conditioning quit working and after calling several service companies I was told it will be at least a week before anyone can come out to look at it. We were in the middle of the summer and they had a backlog of calls to respond to. The house kept getting warmer and warmer and I couldn't do anything about it.

Later that night Kristy came back home but she just went up to her room and went to bed leaving me by myself pondering about my situation. I decided to open a bottle of wine and take a cool bath after which I put on my favorite nightshirt with nothing underneath, it was too damn hot for panties or a bra. I watched TV for a while drinking my wine until Tommy and Gina came home, it was about nine o'clock.

"Mom why is it so damn hot in here?" Tommy asked as soon as they came in.

"The AC broke and no one can come out to fix it," I answered looking at him.

Something about him and Gina was different and after closely watching them I realized they were drunk. Tommy stumbled coming in and Gina was clinging to him closely as if for support.

"Well you guys look like you had fun tonight."

"Not yet but the night is still young," Gina answered laughing.

Tommy gave her a look to be quite and I just shook my head, that girl was nothing but trouble. I noticed her blouse was out of place and opened more than normal in the front leaving her tanned cleavage exposed as if they were fooling around in the car before coming in. Looking at her I had to admit she was pretty hot, young, gorgeous body, long dark hair. No wonder Tommy was infatuated with her, her tits alone would draw a crowd of boys to her.

"Mom, we're going to go upstairs to my room for a while. Are you going to be OK here by yourself?"

"I'll be fine go ahead," I answered him but inside I felt differently.

Gina pulled on his arm.

"Come on Tommy."

She pulled him behind her going upstairs. I sat there frustrated again. If it wasn't for her my son would have been with me right now. Again I tried not to think about it, I was the adult here it was time I started acting like one. But no matter how much I tried I just couldn't stop but wonder what they were doing inside his room. My suspicion was they were having sex. Images of my son's cock driving into that young girl flooded my mind and I involuntarily placed my hand between my legs pushing my shirt up. I grazed the top of my pussy and rubbed my clit in circles with my finger thinking about what they were doing.

God this was getting me hot and the wine I drank wasn't helping. I was turning myself on thinking about my son fucking that girl. Suddenly I stood up and walked quietly towards the stairs. I had to know, I had to find out what they were doing. I sneaked upstairs and silently walked up to his door.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder."

I could hear Gina's voice behind the door.

"Oh god you're making me so fucking wet!"

I heard enough. I walked away excited to hear her say those words. I sat back on the couch and flicked the channels but couldn't find anything on, I just kept thinking about them having sex which further fueled my sexual frustration. I think it all started with my husband leaving for his business trip, our relationship being on the low end at the moment did not provide a lot of opportunities for having sex. Maybe knowing that Tommy always provided the release and a hell of sexual encounter I thought I didn't need my husband. I promised myself to fix it as soon as he came back from his trip. I sat on the sofa brooding for the next half hour. I was ready to go to sleep.

"Hi Kate, can I talk to you for a moment?"

It was Gina, she came around the corner from the stairs without a sound barefooted dressed only in her light nightshirt which was short enough to leave her legs exposed.

"Sure Gina, what is it?" I asked trying not to stare at her perfect young body, although her hard nipples poking under her shirt were pretty distracting. She sat down next to me on the couch and took a deep breath as I noticed her skin was lightly perspiring from the sex she just had with my son.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved when we came in," She said looking down at her knees.

Again I tried to look indifferent when talking to her but the fact was she was gorgeous, her long dark hair fell evenly on her tanned shoulders in waves and whenever she looked up she flicked them to one side to get them out of her eyes.

"You don't need to apologize; you didn't say anything to me Gina."

"That's just it, I should have, I should have said hi or how are you but I didn't. I was rude and I'm sorry."

She slid closer to me so our knees touched and reaching out grabbed my hand holding it gently. My pulse jumped as soon as I felt her soft, warm skin in my hand. I was vaguely aware of a scent that carried with her, a scent I could almost recognize...yes...cum, it was the scent of sex and cum! Knowing what she was doing upstairs with my son I knew she had his cum on her, but where?

"Ok, apologies accepted," I whispered looking at her breasts hiding beneath her shirt.

Just then she looked up at me so I immediately looked away not sure if I was caught staring. When I looked back into her eyes I noticed a slight smile on her face which quickly disappeared replaced by a soft stare. She was studying me, her large, dark eyes steady and unwavering.

"Thanks Kate, I promise I won't do it again."

Saying that she reached out and giving me a hug brought her hands around my neck holding me close. It was unexpected but a welcome gesture. I felt her hard nipples plastered against my arm and it gave me goose bumps all over my body. After a few heartbeats she pulled back but kept her hands around my neck.

"You are always so nice to me and Tommy, if there is anything ever I can do for you, just let me know," She whispered, her face next to mine.

She was affecting me the same was Suzie did during that memorable encounter in the shoe store and I found myself breathing hard, my back stiff as a board.

"Sure Gina," Was all I could say at the moment.

She smiled and brought her face really close as if to kiss me but stopped short of doing it. Did she mean to kiss me? I stared at her lips, so wet, so shiny and felt myself open to the suggestion. Suddenly I felt my lips touch hers and didn't know who made the contact. I felt her mouth open and her wet tongue slide out grazing my lips, probing for them to open. With my heart racing I opened my mouth feeling her wet tongue slide right in as I touched it with my own. I tasted her mouth and found the familiar taste of my son's cock which penetrated my senses adding to the thrill of kissing her after she had him in her mouth.

"Uhmmm, Kate, I love doing that to you," She whispered into my mouth while our tongues explored one another.

"We shouldn't," I whispered back but didn't stop kissing this young girl.

"Can you taste him? Can you taste your son's cock?" She moaned.

"Gina please..."

She turned her head and pressing her lips hard against my mouth extended her tongue deep into my waiting mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked as if I was sucking Tommy increasingly lost in this moment of passion. Suddenly she stopped kissing me and stood up, I looked up at her confused and little disappointed our kiss ended so suddenly. She had a slight mischievous smile on her face and her eyes wide and excited. Her legs were separated with my knees in between.

"Would you like to see what Tommy did to me just before I came down here?"

I couldn't breathe, I knew she was referring to my son fucking her senseless. I swallowed hard ready to deny this, ready to stop this lustful moment.

"Yes..." I whispered against my will and better judgment.

She just smiled and stepped closer, her knees touching the edge of the couch. She grabbed the edges of her shirt and slowly slid it up over her hips exposing herself to me. As much as I wanted not to look my eyes stayed peeled to the edge of her shirt hungrily looking for what was underneath.

I silently gasped at the sight of her pussy, it was a little red and her inner lips were swollen with nothing to hide them, all hair completely removed. She was wet but not only from her wetness but also from my son's cum smeared all over her pussy mound as if he rubbed his cum dripping cock all over it. I swallowed hard, my mouth suddenly very dry.

"Hmmm, you like looking at me, I can tell. Why don't you take a closer look?"

I realized she was controlling me, controlling my passion for my son but I did not know at the moment how to fight it. I stared at her pussy and felt myself sliding off the couch right between her spread open legs. My face came close to her pussy and I stared in owe and excitement at her wetness and intimacy.

"Kate, your son came inside of me...it's still in me, do you want to taste it?" She whispered looking down at my face so close between her legs.

I looked up at her shaking my head from side to side in denial.

"No, please no..." I whispered but stayed in the same position.

Our eyes were locked together and I felt as if she could see right through me, my face felt warm and I could tell it just turned crimson red.

"Oh Kate just stop denying it, I can tell you want to taste your son. Here, let me help you."

She reached down with her hand and slid her finger inside of herself. I couldn't watch, my mind racing for a way out of this as I looked at her face knowing what she was about to do. Taking her eyes off of me she looked down at her finger emerging from her wet cunt, my eyes followed hers and I saw her finger coming out completely covered in thick wetness. No! I can't! I shouldn't!

"Open your mouth Kate. Taste him."

Again I shook my head in defiance and complete panic. I was ready to pull myself away when I felt her wet finger touch my lips. I froze and looked up at her in panic! Her expression was soft, almost loving as she watched my lips.

"Come on Kate, open. Taste it, it's wonderful."

"Gina d..."

I wanted to stop her, to tell her how perverse and wrong it was but all I succeeded in doing was open my mouth. She immediately took this opportunity to slide her wet finger inside my mouth as I sat there shocked at the thought of what I allowed her to do. She rested her finger on my tongue and I couldn't bring myself to close my mouth around it. Slowly though, the taste of my son's cum and the smell of her used pussy suppressed my reluctance and my mouth closed around her finger.

"Good girl, just like that, suck it, clean it all off," She whispered and her praises felt good.

She watched me do this as I sucked on her finger cleaning it completely off and watching her eyes unsure of what she thought of me. When I was done she took it out and I watched her expectantly. She smiled.

"You want more don't you?"

No, say no! My mind told me with increased panic.

"Yesss..." My whisper was barely audible.

She smiled and slid her finger inside herself again moving it in small circles for a moment as if she wanted to thoroughly coat it with what my son deposited inside her. When it came out it was trailed by a thin string of thick liquid connecting her finger with her pussy.

"Open up."

My mouth automatically opened and she rested her finger on my tongue again waiting. I closed my mouth around it and tasted my son's spent cum, sucking on her finger.

"Good girl, good little Slut."

Hearing those magical words a moan escaped my lips and I feverishly sucked hard moving my head back and forth as if giving her finger a blow job.

"Ohhh you like it, you like being called a Slut. Look at you go, oh my goodness!"

Again my cheeks felt increasingly warm, my face turning red from the sound of her words knowing she just found out my little secret! But I couldn't stop, no matter how much degrading her words were I just couldn't stop sucking that deliciously tasting finger.

She took her finger out and holding her shirt above her hips squatted above my face just out of reach.

"Do it, go all the way and taste him, suck his cum out of me like a good little Slut."

Oh my god! How perverse! The taste, the smell, the sight of her dripping pussy! I lost it, I couldn't stop this no matter what! Bringing my face to her pussy I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her entire slit sliding my tongue out and into her opened hole. I sucked with pleasure pulling her lips inside my mouth while my tongue fucked her opening with slow in and out movements.

"Oh my God, you are so hungry! Oh that feels good! Jesus you do it better than Elaine!"

I looked up at her noticing she was looking at me panting and pulled my tongue back into my mouth sucking hard. Immediately I felt liquid flowing into my mouth and knew it was my son's cum. I swallowed and sucked more.

"Oh yes, you're getting it! I can feel it leaving me, oh you're getting it all!"

I just moaned and sucked getting it all. The taste of my son's cum mixed with her own juices was intoxicating.

"Suck it, drink your son's cum, oh yes. Be a good Slut, yes just like that. Do you wish it was his big cock you were sucking on right now?"

God this girl was reading my mind! I just shook my head in agreement not wanting to let go of her pussy to answer. At that moment logic was replaced with lust.

"I knew you would. If you had a chance would you do it? Would you suck him in front of me again?"

I can't answer that! No, I can't! She pulled herself away from my wet mouth and looked down at me. I brought my face closer to her pussy like a hungry Slut but she stopped me with her hand over my hair. I wanted to continue, I needed to continue there was more cum inside her!

"Answer first and then I'll feed you some more. Would you do it for me?"

I knew if I answered I would find myself in a compromising situation sometime in the future which I couldn't allow. But I wanted to continue what we were doing, my passion for her pussy and what was inside it winning over my senses.

"No Gina I can't, he's my son," I pleaded hoping she would abandon this crazy idea.

"But you're already tasting him. You are tasting him out of my pussy! Sucking him would be nothing in comparison to what you are doing right now."

She was so direct and what she said made sense. After all I was licking her pussy after she just had sex with him. I looked at the soft folds of her pussy.

"Maybe, Oh god, maybe I would."

Again I tried reaching for her but she stopped me.

"Promise me you will. When that moment comes, promise me you will and I'll let you continue."

Oh Jesus, maybe it won't! Maybe if I just say yes she will let me continue and I could always ensure a situation like that won't come up.

"Yes, I promise," I whispered already anticipating the taste of her soft pussy.

"Then you can feed on me! You can have me in any way you want to."

Saying that she let go of my head and I raised a bit to reach her pussy. My mouth sucked her pussy lips inside with feverish anticipation and I immediately begun tongue fucking her like before allowing the remaining cum to drip into my open mouth. It felt so good to taste Tommy out of his girlfriend, especially such a hot girl she was!

I was completely off the couch sitting on the floor while supporting myself with my hands. My head was tilted back and in between her spread open legs as she stood squatting over me, slowly gyrating back and forth to the movements of my extended tongue which was racking the inside of her slit. I was lost in pleasure I so seldom had and I didn't want this to end.

Gina's movements were widening and I felt her clit on my tongue replaced by the bottom of her pussy while my tongue brought pleasure to this young girl. She moaned with her eyes closed enjoying my mouth completely. Tommy's cum was completely gone securely placed in my tummy, what was left was Gina. Her taste and her pussy juices replaced my son's as it dripped into my mouth.

"God Kate you feel so good! Uhmmm...I never realized Tommy had such a talented Mom. Eat me, good little Slut, oh god eat my pussy," She moaned looking at me while my tongue drove into her.

"Do you want to taste more?" She stopped gyrating as she looked down at me.

I was confused. More? More what? She saw my confusion and made a move which brought her pussy up. Because I held still my tongue rested against the part of her body between her pussy and asshole. Now I understood.

"Oh god, Gina I a..."

I didn't know what to say! I've done that in the past but now! With my son's girlfriend?

"I'll let you know a little secret. I let Tommy take me in the ass tonight..." She whispered.

I looked up at her shocked wondering if what she said was true. Was she manipulating me? Did she want to degrade me completely? I felt her move up a bit more and I felt the edges of her asshole on my tongue! For some reason I did not move.

"Yes you do, don't you? That's what Sluts do, they eat other girls completely! Will you be a good little Slut for me Kate?"

My mind was in a whirlwind, this eighteen year old girl was calling me a Slut! It created the effect opposite then what one might expect, I loved the words, I loved being called a Slut! The suggestion she planted in my mind was eating at me, driving me insane from the perversity of it, making me want it.

"Come on Kate, I'm waiting for your answer."

"Yes..."

"Yes what?" She demanded.

"Yes, I want to be your Slut," I whispered back and each word increased the level of sexual pleasure I felt at the moment.

I was amazed at how good it felt to say it! I almost wanted her to ask me again. I felt my tongue touch the center of her asshole and I realized she did not move a bit.

"Good Slut, now lick it," She demanded.

I did thinking how awful the taste would be but to my astonishing surprise, it was pleasant. Mixed with a tangy taste it did taste like Tommy! My god, he fucked her ass!

The taste wasn't the only thing bringing me pleasure at the moment, the feel of her asshole on my tongue was incredibly pleasing and combined with the thought of what I was doing made me come to the edge of an orgasm. I moaned licking this beauty's asshole like a Slut in heat.

"Uhhhmmm..."

"Oh my God Kate, get behind me, lick my ass like a Slut!" She purred.

I hurriedly complied getting right behind her as she positioned herself on her hands and knees spread open on the couch, her ass sticking up giving me full access to her asshole with her juicy pussy right below. I knelt right behind her with my hands on her ass feeling the smooth, warm skin.

"Do it Kate, eat my asshole, do it now!" She moaned.

Leaning over I placed my tongue on her asshole and licked! Uhmmm, what pleasure!

"Oh yes, oh yes, just like that," She moaned as I licked.

"Do you like doing this? Tell me Kate." She said turning her head to watch me.

What could I have said? That I didn't? No, it was past that, past the denial.

"Yes," I whispered while my tongue was pressed against her rear hole.

"Yes what? Jesus Slut, tell me!" She said impatiently.

I was her Slut! This beauty treated me like a Slut!

"I love eating your asshole. Oh god, I love it!" I replied eagerly lost in the moment.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,287 Followers