Slut Sucks Him In The Dressing Room

Story Info
She blows him in the dressing room of a high end store.
1.2k words
3.88
41.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers

She walked into the store without any thought of shopping. Instead, she had every intention of hooking up with her friend and giving him the suck job of his life. She knew just the place. No one would suspect anything if they slipped into the fancy dressing rooms in the ladies lingerie department. And all could she could think about was having his demanding, throbbing cock in her mouth. When she spoke with him earlier, she could hear the anticipation in his voice, and she knew he was already hard.

As she stepped off the elevator, she saw him standing there, waiting. The store was quiet, with out a bothersome saleswoman in sight. She took his hand, and guided him to the items she would "try on". Of course, this included a black garter belt with soft, silky stockings and a lacy demi-bra (so her nipples would tease over the top). The walked into the elegant dressing room area and slipped into a large dressing room in the back. They locked the door behind them. As he took in the furnishings, a small couch and a chair and bench, she turned and gently kissed him. Their passions unleashed, their lips parted and they eagerly hunted for the other's tongue. She was in total control. He did not know what to expect and grew harder as she pressed her firm body against his.

Slowly, her hands ran down his body, undressing him. As she unbuttoned his shirt, she pulled of her blouse. She brought his hand to her breasts so he could massage her through her bra. He had not yet earned the right to lick her nipples. Her hands continued down his pants where she found her prize. She rubbed his long, hard cock through his pants as she unzipped him. He dick just popped out and she had to use all her self control not to put him in her mouth just then. He was fully erect now and she was always amazed at how enormous he was; especially his big head, which was slightly darker in color than the rest of him. As he stepped out of his pants, she was able to move one hand to cup his balls while the other moved up and down along his cock. He was breathing heavier how, and slowly moaning. He wanted her to suck him, but he had to wait.

She finished undressing herself, but left her thong on, again, letting her hidden pussy tease him. Turning to look at him, she slipped her hand into her panties and slowly rubbed her pussy. Her knew she was wet because he could hear her cunt juice as she inserted her finger inside. She took it out and smeared her wet pre-come over his cock, starting at the tip. He seemed to come alive even more as she spread herself over his cockhead and down his staff, knowing she would soon have him in her soft mouth. He could take it no longer, and pushed her down to her knees, taking his cock in his hand and whispered, "suck me, bitch". She was trembling, she was so excited. Before she put his cock in her mouth, she licked the entire length of him with her soft wet tongue. Then she took his lucious tip to her lips, moving down just an inch, holding him there

while her tongue now circled around the tip. She tasted a hint of his early come, but it would be a while before he exploded. He was loving every moment, but impatient. So he put his fingers in her hair and pushed her head closer to him, so she would take more of him in her mouth. As he slid further into her mouth and to her throat, she wanted to cry with pleasure. He got more excited as he watched the scene reflected in the mirror. He loved seeing her mouth move up and down her cock as he pulled her toward and away from him. Her mouth was soft and warm and her tongue moved along as she sucked him. It was a fine art to do it just right, and the lessons had made a difference. She was like a hoover with a tight grip. As she sucked him her hands grasped his ass so she too could control the motion. He moved deeper and deeper down her throat.

Still she know he would not come just yet. He took his cock in his hand and demanded that she lick and suck his balls. Still on her knees, she gladly complied. She loved the smell of him there and lapped her tongue all over his balls. They too were huge and hard.

He still had one hand in her hair and the other moved up and down his now wet cock as she sucked and licked his balls. She loved having them rub against her face as she worked him. She moved further under him so she could lick the part under his balls that led to his ass. She also liked to kiss and suck this part. As she got closer to his ass, she always felt like she was going down on a girl and began to do his ass just as she would do a girl. She made sure to make him wet and use her tongue to fuck him. She used her hands to rub his balls as she ate his ass out. It tasted like a virgin pussy. She knew he would need to fuck her soon.

She stood up and looked eagerly at him. Her pussy was dripping wet and she needed his hard cock pulsing in and out of her. He demanded that she put on the items she had brought into the dressing room. She attached the stockings to the garter and put her designer shoes back on. This would give him the perfect angle to fuck her from behind. He pushed her over the back of the chair and watched in the mirror as his hunormous cock poked her pussy through her thong. He was not ready to enter just yet. He massaged her ass and loved the feel of her silk stockings against his legs. At last, he shoved his dick into her hot, wet cunt, moving her thong to one side. He went in with such force that she screamed with excitement. He muscles pulled him in as they built a rhythm. He loved fucking her like a slut, knowing she could come all over his cock. He moved in and out, loving her swollen pussy. He knew he could send her over the top with his huge cock, filling her up, wet and forceful. He built up the tempo as she played with her clit. She was on the verge of coming when he went in even deeper. She exploded over him, moaning and telling him how much she loved it when he fucked her.

He pulled out, turned her around and pushed her to her knees again. He gripped his cock so he could shoot his come all over her face. Again, he watched in the mirror as his shot his load all over her face. It came out in streams all over her checks, neck and hair. She needed him in her mouth again so she could swallow him. He finished coming down her throat. She wiped the come from her neck in her hands and licked it. She moaned, thankful that in the world of her imagination and in the real world, her pure obsession could be hers, if only for a while. They walked along in parallel, crossing at turns toward the erotic reaches of their minds and bodies.

dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers